I Became a Helper Idol! ~Episode 10~

To any of you who read the A/N before I deleted it, I would like to say thank you for saying an early "Happy Birthday" to me. to those who didn't read it, today's my birthday! So yeah!

"Huff, puff, yo-ssu! Huff, puff, yo-ssu! Huff, puff, yo-ssu! Huff, puff..... yo-ssu?" Nino is doing her daily jogging in the school. Girls slide in front of Nino. 

"Here are some sandwiches! Please help the track club!" asked a girl, showing her a plate of sandwiches. "Here's a hotdog! Please lend the softball club a hand with our match, too!" said a girl, shoving a hotdog in Nino's mouth. "Please take this meronpan." "Meronpan bread from the basketball club!" "We'll give you yakisoba bread!" "Cheeseburger here!"

 "You got it-ssu! So, I'm helping the track club, and there's the softball game-ssu........ What other clubs need helpin'-ssu?" "Pripara needs you to make your idol debut!!!" "And making my idol debut in Pripara......." Nino realized what she just said. 

"Hey-ssu! That's not sports- no marks-ssu!" "Every other club's getting your assistance; you should lend us a dream, too." pouted Yui. "There's fashion studio now and everything! It's so much fun!" explained Laala. "No marks-ssu! Got no interest in bein' an idol-ssu!" Nino jogged away from them.

Laala sighed. "Aww, it didn't work...... Even though there's only one more week until the Idol Time Grand Prix ...." "Don't throw in the dream! Laala, it's only not "only one week" it's "we've got a whole week"! " "Kashikoma! Today could be the day someone finally appears and makes their debut!" 

In the city, a tumbleweed rolled on the street, making it look like it was part of the west. A mysterious person wearing a basket-mask arrived in town and won an online game of Go. The mysterious person gave out a pleasing smile.

Yui and Laala weren't faking that passion. That tennis match I teamed up with them for really fired me up. I realized idols weren't lifeless. But I've still got sports. 

"Flyers! Flyers!" Babario called out. "Gracias, gracias! Flyers, flyers, gracias! Please take one, minna!" "Hey, that's the boys' dorms building manager-ssu." "Jogging, are we? Got a tune and a spring in your step!" "Sup, Babario-san. What're ya giving out there-ssu?" asked Nino. 

"Our old shopping arcade hasn't been too lively lately, so I put together a plan to put it desper-light-o! If you weren't aware, I'm also chairman of the neighborhood association!" explained Babario. "You're a sports lover, domingo, my amigo. Ergo, after school." "No foolin'. Sounds good-ssu!"

"Looks like there's some kind of event happening at the Paparajuku shopping arcade," exclaimed Sophie, looking at a flyer. "We've been so busy since moving here that we haven't had a chance to go! It looks fun!" exclaimed Laala. "Oh..... but more importantly, we need to find someone to debut in Pripara." "Chotto matte," said Yui. 

"Huh?" "It says that anyone can dream along and enter! We should set up a showroom to promote Pripara!" "That's a great idea!" complimented Mirei, appearing out of nowhere with Asahi embracing her. "And while we're at it, let's have some fun!" "Yosh! Let's hop to it, not a second to dream!"