Aim for the Rice! ~Episode 8~

Like I promised!!!!!!!!!! Here's my Christmas gift to all my readers!!!!!!!!🎄🎁⭐

"The Idol Time Grand Prix will take place next month!" exclaimed Laala. "We can invite everyone from Parajuku!!!" "That sounds like a dream! With so many competitors! It'll be.............. Dreamy-Cute!" exclaimed Yui. "So many performances, Making Dramas, and dreamy-coords!!! If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up!" "Now this'll get the Grand Prix fired up!" "It's gonna be a smash hit!" said both of them. "Punicorn!" "It's shining! Warm and fresh as freshly-cooked new rice!" "Not allowed!" said Megnee. "Dream-pisce?" 

"Only idols debuted in Pararajuku are eligible  to enter the Grand Prix." explained Meganee. "Ehh?!" "Currently, that's just Yui-san." "What about SoLaMi Smile?" asked Yui. "They can perform as an opening act." "Divine Idols as dreaming openers?" "And without getting more idols, we can't hold the Grand Prix." stated Mirei. "Tadashī!" "If that happens, Pararajuku's Pripara will be closed and we'll be fired from being Divine Idols!" stated Sophie. "Tadashī" "That's still happening?!" shouted Yui. "You're actually serious?!" shouted Laala. "It's the system!" 

"W-W-We've gotta dream our way out of this!" "We've gotta get someone else to debut!" said Laala. "We'll scout them!" said Sophie. "We'll dream our butts off scouting!" "Yoshi!" said all for of them. "Let's go, let's go, dreamy-cute! Let's go, let's go, capisce!" "Punicorn!" "Reap that new rice!"

"Amigo! And in your muscles, you've got amino acids! Time for P.E, go get em, kids!" said Barario. "Today, we're going to practice our trust with each other. Like this for example." explained Mirei as she purposely fell backwards. Students were about to get up until Asahi suddenly appeared and caught her with one hand. "Oooooohhhh!!!!" said the whole class. "Ohayō, Mirei-senpai!" greeted Asahi as he hugged. "Ohayō, Asahi........ Now can you get off of me?" "C'mon, I just saw you falling purposely and I rushed in." pouted Asahi. 

"Most importantly, you were expecting me, right?" "Well, it was just for the lesson. Now get off and go back to your class! people are looking here!" said Mirei, looking pissed and embarrassed at the same time. "Actually, since from last week, my teacher allowed me to come here whenever I want since I broke the school record!" explained Asahi with a cheeky grin. "Ehh?!" "So I'll come here every time you're here!" Mirei signed with defeat. "How do you even do this???" muttered Mirei. 

"You can help me with my lessons if you're coming here." "Yatta!" "Minna! Partner with someone to test each other's trust. After 10 minutes, we're going to do your fitness routine together as a warm-up." The whole class has been partnered up and instantly test each other's trust while Mirei escapes and dodges Asahi's attempts. "They sure are dreamy-getting along........" sweat-dropped Yui while falling. "Hai........" sweat-dropped Laala while catching her. "10 minutes are over!!!" said Mirei as she dodged Asahi's final attempt. "Let's begin the routine! You have to join, too, Asahi." Everyone started, except all the girls are staring at Asahi with heart-shaped eyes instead. 

"Girls, start your class routine instead of staring this clingy boy........." said Mirei, sending a glare to them. They remembered the clash between Mirei and Mimiko, so they instantly followed Mirei's orders. " Someone is jealous......." teased Asahi. "I'm not jealous, they weren't doing their fitness routine earlier. Plus, who would be jealous of you?" stated Mirei. "All girls who see me with you!" " *sigh* I just don't get what they see in you......." "Who knows?" said Asahi as he hugged, again. "Asahi!" said Mirei as she pushed Asahi away. "Let's resume our warm-up now." "Hai............."