Grand Opening of the Fashion Studio! ~Episode 9~

Fireworks are blasting into the sky in Pripara. "The Idol Time Grand Prix is underway at last!" announced Meganee. "Yui is here!" said Yui with a microphone. "I traversed many harsh dreams to make it here today. But, dreaming my butt off with SoLaMi Smile was worth every dream!!!" "Dreamy-cute! Dreamy-cute! Dreamy-cute!" chanted the crowd. "Thank you all for your dreamy-cute support!"

~Back to reality~ 

Yui is still chanting in her day-dream. "Yui! For crying out loud! Come back to us!" said Laala, shaking her. Mirei was about to splash her with a bucket full of water till Yui is finally back into reality. "Hmm? Where'd the crowd go? There were about a million girls just now." "You were daydreaming, again, Yui," said Sophie. 

"There are more girls coming to Pripara now, but there's still no one who's interested in becoming an idol," explained Mirei. "We won't be able to hold the Grand Prix at this rate!" sobbed Yui. "And we'll be fired from being a Divine Idol!" sobbed Laala. "If that happens, does it mean we'll be torn apart, too?" 

"Yui! We're parting all too soon, but thank you for being our friend!" sobbed Laala while Sophie waved and Mirei sweat-dropped. "Take this salmon rice ball as a parting gift! I packed it full of all my feelings for you, Laala! Thank you for being a friend, too!"

"I couldn't bear that!" sobbed Yui. "I'd prefer tuna mayo than salmon if you can!" sobbed Laala. "Punicorn!" said Punicorn, trying to get their attention. "Puni-puni." "You're right, Punicorn. There's no point feeling sorry for ourselves. We need a dreamload of more idols in here!" "Capisce!" "Hai!" "Pushu~"

"My right shoulder..... so heavy....." muttered Michiru. "It feels as though something.... is weighing down on it. I can't do this.... No way, no way, no way....." She fell to the ground and landed on her face. "Won't you be an idol?" asked Yui as she gave her a flyer. 

"Hey, you came to Pripara before, didn't you?" said Laala, recognizing a girl. "Huh? Oh yeah..." "You should come by again. And bring your friends there!" suggested Sophie. "And you can debut as an idol, too," said Mirei. "Well..... There are only a cafe and a photo studio, so...... Pripara is getting plain and boring....."

 All four of them sighed. "This isn't dreaming along well at all....." "But she is right. Priapra hasn't had any interesting places yet," stated Laala. "No matter where you Ji-go-ku..... the walls and doors both have ears." " Head Disciplinarian Jigoku Mimiko," said Mirei. Yui opened Cooky and poured out red beans in a basket. Then, she swayed it from side to side. 

"Dearly me, it's as though I'm by the seashore....." SoLaMi Smile started to cut some paper. "Oh, I can hear it! 3 little crabs snip-snipping its pincers....." "Now, we dreamscape!" They ran to the yard, where the hole is nearby. "I dreamed up a real sweat!" "At least we lost her....." said Sophie. The feeling of a person sneaking around caused Yui, Laala, and Sophie to hug each other. 

"You're Chiako-san, a member of the Cheerleading Club and the Sheep Squad," said Mirei. "I'm glad you remembered me. Now, I have to get to cheerleading practice." She started to walk but stopped. Then, she observed their hair. "All of you have terrible hair." "Huh?" Chiako opened her box, picked up some combs, and make-up supplies, and started to do their hair. After a few minutes, she finished. "Wow!" 

"Sugoi! I'm even more dreamy-cuter than normal!" "Your skills are incredible, Chiako-san." complimented Mirei, sounding surprised. "It's nothing special." "Of course it is! You're a dreamy-genius!" Then, all of them got a lightbulb on top of their heads. "Why don't you come to Pripara with us?" asked all 4 of them. "Huh?" "Up we go!" They carried Chiako and ran off. "Hey! Let me down, you numskulls! I need to be in cheerleader practice!"