WITH, Hugs, and Red Flash!!! ~My own!~ ~Inspired by Episode 4 and 7~

"Laala, Mirei, Yui, let's check Pripara!" suggested Sophie as they finished as they their breakfast. "Hai/Capisce/ Dreamy-cute!" They exited the cafeteria and secretly walked to the hole until they bumped into WITH as they entered the area of the hole. "Onii-chan?! What are you dreamy here?!" asked Yui with an annoying expression. "I could ask the same thing! What are you doing here?!" asked Shougo with an annoying expression, too. "Meganii-san told us that we need to make a WITH event, so we're here to think of ideas." explained Koyoi. "This area is kind of our "special place" because we come here either to think or relax, but we notice a hole on the ground that nobody ever notices." explained Asahi.

"Now it's your turn to answer us!" said Shougo. "That's none of your business!!!" said Yui as she stick her tongue out. "Why not?! We told our reason! It's only fair!!!" "Because you'll just make fun of me, again!!!" They continued to argue. Everyone sweat-dropped. "Can we trust you guys?" asked Mirei, crossing her arms. "Of course you can!" replied Asahi with a smile. "Okay.......... We're going to check Pripara with the hole you guys noticed. The hole is a secret entrance to Pripara so we don't get caught. And that's all I'm going to tell you." explained Mirei, whispering the word "Pripara".

"We gotta get going. Class starts in 15 minutes." said Sophie, looking at her Idol Watch. "Come on, Yui!!! You don't want to waste time, again, do you?" said Laala as she separated the siblings and pushed her to the hole while Yui make faces. Shougo started to look pissed and he started to charge, but Asahi hold him back. He and Koyoi tried to calm Shougo down, but failed and Shougo's still thrashing around in his arms. Laala managed to push Yui into the hole and noticed Shougo thrashing around. She walked to the thrashing boy and started to smile. "Shinpaishinaide, Shougo-kun. We'll take good care of Yui." Shougo stopped thrashing and Asahi finally put him down on the ground.

*A/N: Shinpaishinaide mean: "Don't worry." *

"Arigatō, Laala-chan. No one can calm him down from Yui teasing him except exciting his fans." thanked Asahi, sweat-dropping. "Capisce! And Laala is fine." "Let's go, Laala!" Mirei called out to her. "Hope to see you girls, again!" exclaimed Asahi as he dashed to Mirei and hugged her neck from behind. Mirei blushed a little, but quickly dissolved it and escaped from his hug. "Please don't do that, again." said Mirei as she pushed her glasses and jumped in the hole. "Pushu~" said Sophie as she followed Mirei, jellyfish-style. Laala followed them, too.

"Oi, Asahi." said Shougo as they watched the girls jump. "Nani?" asked Asahi. "Why did you hug Mirei-san?" "Is there something wrong with that?" "Yes there is. You've never hugged a girl until now. What's the sudden change?" "Let's just say she catches my eyes." "Weren't you interested with the blonde in SoLaMi Smile?" "Who said that?!" asked Asahi with a blush on his face. "Your face says so." teased Shougo. "Perhaps they're the same person." said Koyoi. "What do you mean, Koyoi?" asked Shougo and Asahi. "I mean that Mirei-san and the blonde are the same person. Maybe Laala-chan is the purple-haired girl and Sophie-chan is the red-haired girl."

"That's impossible! Mirei-san's too serious to be that cute and cheerful blonde, Sophie-san's too out of energy to be that cool red-haired girl and Laala-chan's too short to be the purple-haired girl." said Shougo, his hands like it was some sort of joke. "But it does make sense. I mean they did say that they go to Pripara with Yui. Also they talked about Pripara from the other day in lunch. And I just realized that Mirei-senpai's yelling from the other day does sound like the blonde. Also, Sophie-san does look like the red-haired girl. Maybe it's possible for Laala to be the last one." stated Asahi. "I guess it makes sense....." said Shougo. "It'll still be very rad for them to be SoLaMi Smile!!!" exclaimed Asahi as he punched the sky with his fist. "Now, let's stop this "SoLaMi Smile talk" and think about our WITH event." said Shougo.