Yumekawa! Making Drama! ~Episode 3~

"How wonderful!" said Yui with dreamy eyes as a lot of girls went through the tunnel to go to Pripara. "We dreamed our best and dug out this whole tunnel! And now all these girls are headed to Pripara!"

A voice called to her, "Yui! Yui!" Yui looked down and saw mini Laala dressed as a mouse. "Come back to us, Yui!" Yui snapped out from her daydream and saw Laala, Mirei, and Sophie. They were working on securing the tunnel with wooden planks. "Hey, come on! Come back, Yui!" Laala shouted.

"I guess my dream's still a distant dream..." said Yui, disappointed. "But, we dug the tunnel out perfectly!" said Sophie. "Safety first, you know," said Mirei. "I guess your right!" Yui exclaimed. "I want to dreamy-cutify this tunnel to Pripara even more and fill it with dreamy-cute idols!"

"Kashikoma to that! Let's do it!" said Laala. "Okay. It'll be a dream!" Everyone continued hammering the wooden planks

After that, they made it in time for lunch. Ding! "Cooking complete," said Cooky as he opened his lid. "Cooked to perfection as always!" Yui exclaimed. Yui started to make five rice balls. "Here you go, Laala, Mirei, and Sophie. Thanks for your great work for the tunnel." SoLaMi SMILE thanked her, "Arigatō!"

As Laala took a bite, her eyes sparkled as she blushed in bliss. "Yui, your rice balls are so fluffy and warm!" "I have to agree," said Mirei. "Me, too!" said Sophie.

"Here, Hana, Suzu. You have some too!" said Yui as she gives them rice balls. "A-Arigatō. But, uh, we're..." said Hana. "kinda eating toast here. In case you couldn't tell." said Suzu. "Grains let everyone dream together as one! Whether is bread, okonomiyaki, or even ramen! A bridge to peace between people! Now eat it all up!" Yui exclaimed.

"A-Arigatō.," said Hana and Suzu as they accepted the rice balls. Yui opens her watch to feed Punicorn. "Puni." "Sorry for the wait, Punicorn. You have some, too," said Yui as she give Punicorn some rice. "Hey, I've got a question," said Yui. "What is it?" Sophie asked.

"I know that the three of you are SoLaMi SMILE, but why does Sophie act so cool in Pripara, but normal in school? No dreamy-offense," asked Yui. "You see when I was little, I always have a weak body. I called it 'Fancy Mode'. To get to my performance character, I eat Red Flash to get my strength." Sophie explained. "Red Flash?" "A pickled plum," Laala interpreted.

"Oh! Okay. I've gotta eat up and dream my best so I can perform, again! And get ready for that Pripara competition in June!" said Yui. "The first you've gotta create your own Making Drama! That's what gives any a logbook!" said Laala. "You mean "leg up!" " Mirei corrected her. "A Making Drama!" Laala and Yui exclaimed.

"Right, you use them in your show to convey your feelings to everyone," said Sophie. "For your first performance, you used a premade Making Drama, correct?" said Mirei. "Dream you load and clear! I need a Making Drama."

"Shh! Be quiet" said Hana and Suzu. "You shouldn't talk about that stuff here," Hana warned them. "But the Disciplinary Committee isn't around at all," said Laala as she looked around. "You don't know anything, do you? The Head Disciplinarian, Jigoku Mimiko's ears can pick up anything you don't want to be heard," Suzu explained.

"She can hear a pin drop from over a kilometer away. That's what the rumors say." "A...whole kilometer?" said Laala, terrified. Then, a jiggling bell was heard. "No matter where you Ji-go-ku...the walls and doors have ears. I am Jigoku Mimiko, you see." said a voice. "Ahh!!!!" Laala and Yui shouted.

"I caught wind of a little rumor, you know. That the four of you went to Pripara..." "Eh... Wh-What a ..." Laala stuttered. "funny rumor..." Yui stuttered as well. "Furthermore, I believe the word "Pripara" loud and clear, spoken in vicinity...No?" "Oh, well, that was..." Hana and Suzu started. "Th-That's right! It wasn't "Pripara"..." said Laala. "I was talking about bream bara-sushi!" said Yui.