Snowfall - A Fairytail Fanfic

By PokePrism14

Gajeel is assigned to spy on Raventail for Master Makarov when he finds Ivan's little secret. Ivan's daughter... More

Chapter 1- Ready... Set... Crocus!
Chapter 2- Shadow Within the Games
Chapter 3- Ivan's Little Secret
Chapter 4- Fairytail's Resurrection
Chapter 5- The Hope of a Lightning Strike
Chapter 6- Maylene Dreyar
Chapter 7- New Start, New Guild
Chapter 8- A Little Outing
Chapter 9- The Slayer of the Ice Dragon
Chapter 10- Frost Bite
Chapter 11- A New Home
Chapter 12- A Misconception
Chapter 13- Advice
Chapter 14- One Step at a Time
Chapter 15- Give Him a Chance
Chapter 16- Coming into the Light
Chapter 16.5- Christmas Special
Chapter 17- Missions and Nicknames
Chapter 18- The Rules of Fairytail
Chapter 19-A Little Bit of Friendly Mischief
Chapter 20- To Trust your Instincts
Chapter 21- Play Date
Chapter 22- An Unexpected Adventure
Chapter 24- Show Him What your Made of
Chapter 25- Memories of Old
Chapter 26 - Flaws
Chapter 27 - Past Scars
Chapter 28 - Remedy
Chapter 29 - Recovery
Chapter 30 - Happy Days
Chapter 31 - Life of a Friend
Chapter 32 - Family History
Chapter 33 - Control
Chapter 34 - Reflection and Mystery
Chapter 35 - Enough
Chapter 36 - Training in the Mountains
Chapter 37 - Glacia
Chapter 38 - Ice Iris
Chapter 39 - Tangles and Coats
Chapter 40 - War
Chapter 41 - Winter Eclipse
Chapter 42 - New Evil
Chapter 43 - Questions and Answers
Chapter 44 - Rage
Chapter 45 - Captured
Chapter 46 - Dragon's Fury
Chapter 47 - Ice Age
Chapter 48 - Where My Power Lies
Chapter 49 - Ice Empress
Epilogue - Snowfall
Author's Note

Chapter 23- The Big Brother She Needs You to Be

2.9K 69 14
By PokePrism14

***Freed's p.o.v***

"Is Laxus mad at me?" May said suddenly.

We all turned to her in question.

Bickslow, Ever, May, and I were washing the dishes for the night at Blue Pegasus.

"Of course he isn't mad at you. What makes you say that?" Ever asked.

"He's been avoiding me," May mumbled.

"He's just been out training. He just wants to get stronger. He hasn't been avoiding you," Bickslow reasoned.

"But even when he comes back, he barely talks to me, if at all. Did I do something wrong? Did I upset him? Whatever it is, I-I'll fix it. I'll-" I cut her off by placing my hand on her shoulder and bending down to her level.

"May, your brother cares deeply about you. Losing the guild has been hard on all of us, and this has just been his way of coping. He isn't mad at you, ok?" I reasoned with her.

May looked at me with teary eyes before she suddenly latched onto me, surprising me.

"I just miss him," May sniffled against me.

I smiled sadly, hugging her back.

"I know May, I know," I muttered to her, sharing a glance with the others.

***Laxus's p.o.v***

I sighed rubbing the back of my head as I entered the Blue Pegasus guildhall.

I was exhausted from all the training and all I wanted to do was sit, relax, and have a drink.

"Ah, welcome back Laxus, how was your training?" Master Bob asked as I sat at the bar.

"Fine, I could go for a drink though," I responded.

Master Bob nodded, walking away to get something.

"Laxus."

I turned to see Freed and the others who all had serious expressions across their faces.

Thinking nothing of it I said, "Hey guys."

"Laxus, we need to talk," Freed said seriously.

I raised an eyebrow. "Can it wait? I just got back and I'm kind of exhausted," I said, thinking it was about a mission.

"No, as a matter of fact it cannot wait," Ever scolded crossing her arms.

"We need to talk to you now," Bickslow agreed, also crossing his arms.

I raised my eyebrows. "Alright," I muttered standing up and following them as they motioned for me to follow.

We entered one of the back rooms and Freed locked and placed runes on the door before turning back to face me.

"Alright, what's going on? You three are acting weird," I accused.

"Laxus, we need to talk about May," Bickslow started.

"May? What's wrong with her? Did she get hurt?" I questioned.

"Not physically," Ever answered accusingly.

I gave her a questioning look.

"May hasn't been herself recently," Bickslow answered.

"Huh? Why not?" I questioned, looking at him.

"Haven't you been paying attention? Some brother you are," Ever huffed, rolling her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Laxus, you've been neglecting May," Freed answered, crossing his arms.

I widened my eyes, but before I could question them, they continued.

"Your training, your disappearing, Don't you realize how this has been affecting her?" Ever accused.

"Your never around," Bickslow finishes sadly.

"I come back to the guild," I defended.

"She got to know you for like a month, and then you go and disappear on her for six months!" Ever argued.

"Gajeel and you are the two people she's closest to and both of you have just disappeared on her," Bickslow agreed.

"She's lonely Laxus," Freed muttered.

"She has you guys," I defended.

"We're not her brother," Ever muttered, crossing her arms.

"Yesterday she fell apart in tears because she thought you were mad at her since you've been so distant from her," Freed explained.

"What? I-I don't want that. I just wanted to protect her," I muttered in shock.

"She misses you Laxus. She misses her older brother, and you need to be there for her," Freed explained.

"It's been too hard on her Laxus. She's still a kid," Bickslow defended.

"She barely smiles anymore," Ever saddened.

"But I can't just not train. I have to get stronger, ...for her," I argued, not knowing what to do.

"Then if you have to train, take her with you," Ever argued.

"I can't do that," I argued back.

"Why not? The kids more than proven she's strong. She can handle whatever training you're doing, and it might even help her to improve," Bickslow defended.

"And this way she won't be left here alone again," Freed agreed.

I sighed, "Alright. Where is she?"

***May's p.o.v***

I walked back into the guild with the Trimens, arms full of groceries from our trip.

"May, could you put those away in the kitchen?" Hibiki asked.

I nodded.

I headed over to the kitchen but stopped as something blocked my way. Well, more like someone.

Looking up, I noticed...

"Laxus," I smiled, but my smile faltered, remembering he might be mad at me.

"Hey May, need some help?" Laxus asked.

I was about to nod yes, but then I shook my head. "No, I got it," I stated confidently.

I wanted to prove I could do it on my own. I wanted to prove myself to him.

Not being able to see clearly where I was going however, I almost ran into the wall, but Laxus grabbed me and stopped me right before that could've happened.

Looking down at me in concern, I sighed giving in. "Maybe I could use a little help," I sighed.

Laxus nodded as he grabbed a couple bags from my arms, carrying them into the kitchen.

I stood on the stool and started to unpack the groceries as Laxus helped out.

Noticing Laxus staring at the cans in his hands, I turned to him. "Those go up there," I pointed, thinking he didn't know where they went.

"May," Laxus said suddenly, making me stop what I was doing to look at him.

"I'm leaving for training again tomorrow," Laxus spoke.

"Oh," I saddened.

"And I want to take you with me," Laxus finished, looking at me expectantly.

I widened my eyes.

"So, do you want to come with me?" Laxus asked, a hopeful look in his dark gray eyes.

I smiled, lighting up, "Yes!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I know some of you are probably wondering if I have a plot for the rest of this story and don't worry I do. I've got a lot planned for this story, so stay tuned for that. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Enjoy your day everyday!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 25 16
Have you ever wondered what might have happened during the time period from when fairy tail defeated Acnologia to the day when Team Natsu set out to...
12K 483 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...
2.7K 160 24
I don't own the rights to Fairy Tail or any of the character names that may appear in this fanfic that right belongs to the creator Hiro Mashima. Som...
3.9K 77 13
Requests: CLOSED This is my first time trying oneshots and imagines so bare with me. I'll update whenever I have inspiration. I hope you will enjoy!❤...