REINCARNATION: The story of us

By Naytohta

**Love is not always wonderful, it can be a blessing or a curse** Carter Hall CEO of Hall technologies and th... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
Prologue
CHAPTER 1: THE AWAKENING
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41- GOODBYE
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 40

19 4 2
By Naytohta

Kendra's p.o.v

They say life is full of so many surprises.

*****

Two days ago

*****

I took a look at the outfit I was wearing as I stood in front of the mirror. Carter and I has been spending a lot of time wit each other and today we were going to have a bit of fun together.

I looked at my face as I applied makeup on myself, I looked very pale and sickly and to be honest I was really scared. Everything had changed a bit since Hath-Seth died, but the fact was that I still hadn't gotten a donor and at this point it was really unlikely that I would find anyone suitable.

I took a look at my face as I applied a bit of red lipstick to liven up my face a bit. Satisfied with my look I grabbed my purse and took a look at my phone.

DR. Emil: You need to come in, you've spent enough time outside, I advise you to tell your family.

Me: I will come in, just give me until the end of the day, I will tell my family, just not yet.

I replied back to Dr Emil's message as I took one last look at my room and walked out, closing the door behind me.

As I walked out of my room I watched as Carter stood up and walked up to me smiling as we both walked out of his house together.

"So where are we off to today?" I asked gently with a smile on my face as we sat down in the car.

"You'll know when we get there" he said to me smiling brightly as the car sped off. We planned of spending the whole day together and I wanted to make the most of it.

It took a while but finally we arrived at a large building and I smiled his way excitedly when I realised where we were at.

"An arcade" I squealed out excitedly as I thought of the games I would play today, I really wanted to play the shooting game, I don't know what it's called thought. I thought to myself as I smiled happily wanting nothing more than to jump into Carters arm and run into the building.

I sat down patiently in the car hopping from one foot to the other as I waited impatiently for him to park the car.

When I realised, he had finally parked the car I hopped out of the car as fast as I could as far as my weak body could go and waited for Carter to step out of the car.

Once he was out of the car I waited as he walked towards my side, then I grabbed his arm and started pulling him excitedly into the building.

As we walked into the building my eyes lit up as I saw so many people here as well as the many games that I could play. I was really excited about arcades because I couldn't really do much when I was young, so being in an arcade is like relieving the childhood I didn't get to have.

I could play games like basketball in here on the machine without worrying about anything, because I wouldn't really be playing an actual game, but this really meant a lot to me and I was so happy and surprised that Carter knew to take me here.

"Thank you so much" I said to him as I smiled his way.

He smiled back my way as we walked inside, the first thing I decided to play was target practice.

As we walked into the gaming hub, we paid the fees for the game and then I was handed a gun as I walked and stood at the spot and looked straight at the target.

I followed the instructions and loaded the gun with blanks. I smiled as I took a look at Carter and then aimed at the target. I took my first shot and looked at the score board and unsurprisingly I missed.

I looked back as I heard someone snicker behind me.

I glared at Carter playfully as he laughed at my reaction.

"Here let me help you" he said as he walked up to me as he smiled wholeheartedly, he stood behind me and then guided my hands as he held my hand with the gun inside it. I looked up at him as he started speaking with all confidence. At the position we were at I noticed every single feature he had, and I couldn't stop staring.

I smiled at him as he looked at the target while speaking, his words completely unknown to me as I watched his face turn and look directly at me.

I blushed as I quickly looked down, I heard him snicker at me as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Pay attention" he said as I laughed his way. Smiling his way, I looked directly at the target as he spoke.

"Your posture's all wrong, you need to balance the weight of the gun in your hands and lean back, then fire" he said as he guided my body and pulled the trigger. I looked at the score board hopefully and leaped up in excitement as I saw that we got a perfect score.

I squealed and wrapped my arms around him as we pulled out the tickets we had gotten and walked over the counter to claim a prize.

"What would you like my lady?" he said as he smiled my way.

I looked over the bunch of gifts which were there and spotted a little teddy bear. I pointed at it as the stall owner grabbed it and gave it to us as we handed him our tickets.

After then we started walking around the arcade and then as we passed a shop, I saw a very beautiful rose globe which I wanted, but we needed so many tickets in order to get them, so Carter and I ended up playing a bunch of other games in order to win it. which we finally did.

I was so happy when the rose globe was handed to me. "This is going to be my most prized possession" I said to him as I held onto it tightly smiling his way.

"I've got something for you Sanders" he said to me as I stopped walking and turned his way.

I watched him as he brought out a little box from his pocket and opened it right in front of me. inside it was a very beautiful key and a heart necklace.

"Open it" he said to me as I smiled his way and picked up the key and opened the locket. I took a look at the contents inside as I smiled his was, inside of the locket was a picture of me on one side and a picture of the both of us on the other.

I smiled his way happily as he took the locket and wrapped the key around my neck gently.

"I want you to know that you'll always be the one and have the key to my heart, and no one else can unlock it" he said to me smiling as he pulled me into a hug as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

I wrapped my arms around him as I held up my hair and he wrapped the necklace around my neck. I turned and looked at him with nothing but love and adoration on my face as we both smiled stupidly at each other.

We spent the rest of the day playing games and when it was night-time, he took me to the cinema where we watched five feet apart. I watched the movie intently as I let a few tears once in a while. After the movie ended, I couldn't help but feel so sad and heartbroken, in a way it reminded me of our situation, and I couldn't help it as my mood went down.

"What's wrong Sanders?" Carter asked as we drove back to his house.

"Nothing" I said to him as I stared out the window.

I loved Carter so much and I couldn't imagine my life without him, I couldn't imagine a day going by without him. I looked out the window staring at the night sky thinking of what I was going to happen.

My heart broke into a million pieces as I remembered all the times we had spent together.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't realise that we had reached his house.

"So, what would you like to do this night?" Carter said smiling my way as we walked into the living room.

"Would you like some ice cream maybe?" he asked as he took off his coat.

"No, I'm good, I'd rather just go to bed, I'm really tired" I said to him as I walked up the stairs.

"Ok, I'll meet you there" I heard him say as I walked farther into the house.

As I entered the room, I took a look at my surroundings as I felt a lone tear slip down my eyes, this was going to be the last time I saw this place. I thought to myself as I walked into the bathroom and did my night routine.

When I was done, I went under the covers and stared up at the ceiling not knowing what to do or think next. I heard the sound of Carters footsteps getting closer to the room, so I tucked myself properly and closed my eyes in order to give him the illusion that I was sleeping.

I heard him walk around the room for a moment and then I heard the sound of the shower running. After a while I heard him enter the room and in no time, he was lying right besides me on the bed.

I felt his arm wrap around me from behind as he pulled me into his body.

"I love you so much Kendra" he said softly as he placed a warm kiss on my forehead and then relaxed into the bed.

I waited patiently feeling my heart break as I finally heard his evenly paced breaths. I wanted this moment to last for as long as it could, I was dreading this moment, the moment I would have to leave.

I felt tears run down my eyes as I slowly removed his arm from my body and stood up from the bed. I sat down on the floor as I watched his face for a while, wanting to memorise every crook and turn he had. I took in a deep breath as I wiped my eyes of the tears.

Standing up I walked into the closet and put on the clothes I had prepared and then walked back to the side of the bed and grabbed the bag which I had placed underneath the bed, away from his eyes.

With my belongings in my arm, I took one last look at Carter as so many emotions went through me at that moment. I raised my arm to my mouth as I attempted to silence the sounds of me sobbing, at this point the tears flew through me without haste and I was a sobbing mess.

"Iwill always love you" I whispered out, and with one last look in his direction Iturned around and walked out the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 965 39
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...
9.5K 438 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
2.3M 139K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
605K 29.4K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...