Only Yours

By thatbih14_

BOOK #1 "What are you going to do? You can't kill me. I am the most skilled person in this mafia hands down... More

Mission
Welcome
Disrespect
Home
Invasion
Kinks
Reward
Closer
Greyson
The Underground
Bullshit
Pissed
Relax
Answer
Tired
Security Detail
Sister
Mother
Kiss
Problems
Jealous
Sorry
Dad
Quickie
Waffles
Deeper
Family
Her's
His
Whipped
Only Yours
Scars
Another Hit
Pregnant
Normal
Resist
Game On
Doubt
Comfort
No Sleep
Assassin
Goodbye
Spade
Thank you<3

*Characters*

28.3K 191 76
By thatbih14_

A/N - You don't have to imagine them to look like this. You can imagine them differently, this is just how I see them.

Hope you enjoy💞

Lilah Smith (The Slayer) - Main Character

Elijah Valesquez - Main Character

Giovanni Russo - *Important* (But tbh, he's irrelevant until the end)

Veronica Romano - Side Character (Best friend of Lilah)

Greyson Dominique - Side Character (group comedian + Elijah's best friend + Second in command to Elijah )

Mia Williams - Side Character (Twin of Ben)

Ben Williams - Side Character ( Twin Of Mia + Third in command to Elijah)

Claudia Marshall - Side Character (Friend of Elijah's)

Liam Valesquez - Side Character ( Elijah's Father)

A/N - Yes hello i'm back. I just wanted to put out there that there will be a lot of cussing and.. Spicy scenes. SEXUAL TENSION, guns and whole bunch more I can't really name right now. I hope you enjoy, me and my friend came up with this book together. So no i'm(Leah) not taking all the credit. She(Erin) writes the Lilah chapters, and I write the Elijah chapters. You'll know who's writing the a/n's by our initials.

Leah: ~L
Erin: ~E

Uhh, don't forget to vote and comment I guess. Still not sure how this works😀Share this story with your friends.. Or random people-

If you notice two different writing styles, AGAIN. I'm not the only one writing this book. I control Elijah's thoughts, and Erin controls Lilah's thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...
1.7M 41.3K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
1.7M 63.6K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
640K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...