The Misfit of Demon King Acad...

By killuaxbakugo

Anos Voldigord was a tyrannical Demon King that eradicated humans, spirits, and even the gods, but became bor... More

2000 Years Ago
Present Day
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

3.1K 82 8
By killuaxbakugo

The air was crispy at the border between the demon realm and human realm. Little did anyone expect that such a sunny nice day would be the day for war. Everyone had gathered together in the courtyard to run down the strategy for today, but your mind was elsewhere as Sasha and Misha went over the protocol for approaching the demon subjugation army. Physically you were in the demon realm, but your mind was visualizing the border and scoping out what the situation was for the humans. It wasn't until you hear anos' voice did you snap out of your thoughts.

"I'm ordering you...Don't die, and don't kill." You were kinda shocked to hear this. Maybe it was because you were so accustomed to being ordered to kill rather than to save people so you were thrown off by this order. "We cant let anyone lose their life over a trivial matter like this! The first people to deal with is the dilhevia forces!" Anos knew that the demon king had way more power than he underestimated and he was the first to be taken out of the equation. Misha and sasha were in charge of stopping the troops that were gathered at the west; meanwhile, ray and misa were in charge of the troops in the east. You and anos were set to take on the demon king head on. Originally, anos wanted you to help the fan club with the rearguard, but you were able to convince him otherwise. Everything was going according to plan as you had anticipated. As you and anos were flying above the battlefield, you see flames and ice protruding from the ground on your left and fog covering the whole east wing of the battlefield. Everyone was trying their best to stop the demon troops in any and every way that they could while Melheis, ydol, and Ivis subdue the rest of the seven elders. To anos' surprise, he couldnt pinpoint where the demon king was located, but we could feel his presence within the distance.As anos engulfed the demon troops in a fire barrier, we were set to invade the castle where we believe the demon king was hiding. News spread that ray was missing; however, there was no time to react because the demon king was already making his way to cross the border. Upon hearing this information, anos was quick to smile and grab your hand to teleport to where the demon king was.

"Lets go." He says before grabbing you by the waist and generates a teleportation circle. To your surprise, you and anos were face to face with the masked demon king while anos set up a black magic barricade to surround the demon king and you. Silence filled the air as you both watched the demon king to see what he was going to do. Before saying anything, he generates his holy sword from the ground to yield it as he starts to run toward you and anos. Everything happened so quickly that you didn't realize that anos had already left your side and was running straight toward the masked man. As the demon king tries to strike anos with his holy sword, anos was quick to react and generate a black magic shield to stop the blow. This impact creates a loud explosion that nearly knocks you off your feet. Once you finally catch your balance, you catch a glimpse of anos trying to grab something off the demon kings chest; however, the demon king was quick to react and jump away before anos could lay his hands on him. As the both of the stand face to face, you were in the center between both of them.

"It's been 2000 years huh... Hero Kanon?" You were shocked to hear anos say this because you didn't think he'd be able to catch on so quickly. Ray's body tenses up too upon hearing this as we both stood there with our attention and eyes on anos.

"No, I stand corrected...You came here earlier to fulfill your promise, didnt you?" Anos says as he holds the necklace ray's necklace in his hand. It was the necklace ray and misa got during the festival that symbolized their promise between each other. Even though Ray had a mask, you knew that he was in shock because he mustve thought that he had avoided Anos's grab, but there was nothing he could say to deny anos' accusations. The jig was up.

As ray starts to take off your mask, you didnt know how to react as you looked at the both of them looking at each other face to face. Ray's pure white hair being uncovered as he took off the helmet. Anos didn't have much of a reaction though. It was as if he had known all along, but the question is when. Your eyes didnt know who to look at. Anos? Ray? The space between the 3 of you was awkward, silent, and tense. You wanted to say something, but you were choking up to try thinking of something to say, but ray was the first to initiate.

"I thought I made you think I was dead. When did you know?" Ray says as he smiles innocently at anos. You were curious as well because did anos know about your deal with ray then? To what limit does anos know about your relationship with ray.

"It was this," Anos says as he grips onto the shell necklace that he stole from ray's neck. You were confused how the necklace gave away Ray's identity, but continued to listen as anos elaborated in his findings. "Surely, youd have all your memories of your past life yet you looked at this necklace and said 'i'll take these single-shell ones.'" You were kinda confused where anos was trying to get at with this, but it was starting to make a little more sense as he went on.

"Unless you knew about the azeshion myth about these necklaces, you wouldn't have called this a 'single-shell'. Meaning that you did remember your past. And for some reason, you were concealing that fact and shin would never lie to me. So who are you? I know of no demon able to wield both a unique sword and a holy sword. But if that great hero had resurrected himself as a demon, then it would make sense that he could wield both." Anos was definitely spot on about everything that led up to finding out that ray was in fact hero kanon. The fact that the single-shelled necklace gave away rays cover completely blew your mind because you never would've been able to come to that conclusion. You stood there silently just because you were speechless at the fact that anos drew all that from one word. Just as you were about to speak up, Ray held out his hand to stop you in order for him to speak.

"Yes. You're right. You were always right all along anos. About me. about humans. Everything. It was just like you said. The humans are weak, anos." Ray says he generates a projection of the events that happened 2000 years ago with his hero magic.

"I was murdered by jerga's followers. And then they set up a plot to annihilate you 2000 years later. Such an irrational mistake by the humans so I had to rectify that mistake. Evansmana had the power to nullify even destiny so I nullified your destiny to become reincarnated as the demon king of tyranny." Ray says as you watched vivid images of history being rewritten over the years. Anos already knew that Ray was trying to make-up for his sins from 2000 years ago by sacrificing himself to be slain by the humans.

"Humans will always kill demons and eventually, your only option will be to slay humans. You, the one who desired peace more than anyone else 2000 years ago, was right. The hatred will not stop until the humans get content from killing the demon king. The source of it all is what jerga suffused asc with. The curse will vanish once avos dilhevia is destroyed so it is my duty to make up for my sins from 2000 years ago." Ray said with so much conviction that this was the only way, but you and anos both know that there must be another way.

"Ray, do you really think that killing you will resolve all the problems?" You say as you interject their conversation. "Sacrificing yourself might not end all the problems." You add before ray interrupts you.

"I still want to believe. I am a hero. It's my duty to make amends for their mistakes. You and anos created peace at the cost of both your lives just as you promised. And it has become a splendid world because of you two. Now is my turn. I want to show you, the demon king, The true peace that you desired." Ray says as he lifts his sword ready to fight.

Anos couldnt help but smile at this challenge as he held up the necklace in his fist.

"You've spent many long years to lay the groundwork for your epic plan. Nothing I say now will sway you, but if you want this necklace back, youll have to fight for it." Anos says as he throws the necklace to catch it back into his hand. Just as the fighting was about to start, you catch a glimpse of ray winking at you to remind you to follow through with the plan as he and anos start attacking each other. As anos and ray were fighting, you generated your sword as you tried to help anos fight ray in the battlefield. As ray was dodging anos' Gia greas flames, you were landing strikes on him with your sword. Though ray was fast, he wasnt fast enough compared to you before you landed a hard blow on him that causes him to impale into the ground. One life source down. Before you could react, Ray had chucked you across the field and into the ground. As you are getting back on your feet, you see anos striking ray with <Bebesd>. That's 2. You thought. Slowly and surely you and anos were knocking each one of ray's life sources down one by one. Anos was showing no mercy against Ray as he kept striking him with every magic spell he knew. You had been struck a couple of times by ray as you tried to catch your breath while anos and ray was sparring it off in the air. Just as anos was about to activate <Jio Graze>, you see an opening to strike at Ray. You knew that Ray was on his last source and that you needed to be the one that lands the last blow on Ray in order to avenge him of his sins. You wanted to keep your promise that you made to him so you used all your energy to try to strike at Ray. Little did you know that anos had teleported ray out of the way and traded positions with him so that he was the one at the end of my sword. Before you could react or realize, you sword impales right through him, gushing blood into your face. Everything happened so quickly that you didnt even have time to process that you had accidentally impaled anos instead of ray as you stood there in the air in deep shock and horror of what you just did.

"No..." You say in complete denial of what just happened. You and ray were speechless as anos grips your sword and lunges it deeper inside him. Blood slowly trickles down your sword as his whiteu uniform becomes stained in red. You stood there in complete shock as your hands were shaking seeing Anos's face smiling at you. Slowly the black magic barricade dissipates, allowing everyone else to see you 3. Suddenly, all your outfits change as you were now in a lushious gown that had patterns and designs from long ago. Ray was in hero armor that looked like the armor hero kanon was portrayed to have worn 2000 years ago. Anos on the other hand had a dark trench coat that ray had been wearing during his time as the demon king. 

"Anos... why.." You say as tears stream down your face trying to pull your sword out of him, but he had already casted a spell that locked the sword in place in his body. You were in pain seeing the reality of what you had done, but to your surprise, anos just kept smiling. As you continued to sob watching your hands covered in anos's blood, you feel a warm hand on your cheek. You look up to find that the warm, soft, gentle hand belonged to anos.

"Y/N, you shouldn't cry. We both knew that this was my battle all along." Anos says as he caresses your cheek with his thumb.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO DO THINGS ALONE. WHAT HAPPENED TO, US! WHAT HAPPENED TO US BEING TOGETHER FOREVER!?" You scream in frustration because you hated that anos always tried to do everything alone and didnt lean on anyone except himself. You hated that about his arrogant cocky personality because he always wanted to do everything himself, despite you being there for him.  He couldn't help but chuckle as he grabbed you in for a hug, deepening the sword inside him. You stood there in shock as you felt his warm body slowly getting cold.

"I love you Y/N. I always have. Whether it was 2000 years ago or now. I'm glad i got to rewrite my history with you and finally be able to bring peace to this world. Now you.... and everyone else can live...peacefully amongst each other... I just.... wish we could've done.... the same....together..." Anos says before you feel his grasp around you go weak as you feel the sword slowly twisting out of anos's body as you back away from him. One light tug and the sword came sliding out of anos's body as his carcass and life source fall toward the ground and slowly fading away into the air. Tears continue to stream down your face as you watched anos' body disappear as the blood in your hands and sword slowly fade away as well. To many people, it looked like Ray had killed anos at their angle, but the reality was that you were the one that would send anos off. It was secretly his last dying wish and deal he had made with ray.

A couple of hours earlier before the battle, anos had already discovered that ray was actually the demon king and had made a deal with him that he was willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of peace again if I would be the one to send him off. So in the end, we both had made a deal with Ray in regards to the final battle to protect you and bring peace to all the realms. As your face was covered in tears, ray spoke up to everyone else.

"The demon king is dead! The war is over now!" He says as he puts Evansmana away.

Despite anos's sacrifice Jerga's curse was far more complicated than Ray had anticipated. Even though everyone had witnessed the demon king/ anos's death, Diego was quick to deny the facts and started going crazy.

"THAT MAN IS NOT HERO KANON! HE IS A DEMON! KILL HIM. KILL HIM. KILL ALL OF THEM!" Diego screams as his eyes start to roll back as if he was becoming possessed by a demon. You were growing irritated of hearing him repeat the words 'kill him' as if he didnt just see anos die so you quickly try to lunge at him with your sword; however, his spirit had already disappeared into the air to form a Asc magic circle that created an image of jerga in the sky. Facing Jerga was Sasha and Misha.

"Are you his pitiful masterless subordinates." Jerga said as everyone watched in confusion, trying to process what was happening.

"How unfortunate for you. We all believe in him. Anos will return and bring peace to this world." They say as Jerga begins to laugh at their comment. He wasn't taking them seriously and laughing at anos's name. Your grip on your sword tighten as you were ready to activate your demon eyes to bring hell to him and everyone around him, but just as you were about to lung at him, Misha and Sasha were doing something that you had never seen before. It was a necron family secret technique between the two of them. To your surprise, they were returning to their proper form and activating <Dino Jixes> where they conjoin together to strengthen their powers. However, their attacks were no match against Jerga as he flings them across the field and into the ground. You finally had enough as you activate <Rio Edram> to engulf Jerga in dark water, holding him down so that you can set hell rain on him. This does some damage to him, but because of his size, it had little effect to tear him down. You, Sasha, and Misha, kept fighting and attacking from left and right as ray landed blows and attacks on Jerga, slowly weakening him; however, we were no match for him. Even with Eleanore and Zeshia's help, we were slowly being knocked down one by one as you were reaching your limit. You could feel the cells in your body slowly dissipating from pain and fatigue from battle, but you can't quit. You needed to fulfill your promise to Anos that we will live in peace. no matter what it takes, you were going to live up to anos's dream. As you tried to get back up, you thought back to the last couple of months and everything that had happened after you left bodiam. The things you discovered, the friends you made, everything was something you never would've imagined. Then you thought back to anos, the man that you fell in love with. A tear slowly falls down your face as you remembered how you hated anos yet you ended up falling for him. Everything you've done and learned has changed you and your perception of the world. Before meeting anos, you hated everyone and were a tool for war, but anos showed you a side of you that you never would've unlocked if it werent for him. You tried to land a final blow on jerga, but was quickly stopped and flung back onto the ground. As you lay there watching your vision fade as you watched the clouds in the sky floating by, the tear falls into the ground and causes a blinking light forming in the spot that it fell on. You didnt realize it, but the light slowly gets more and more intense as you laid there accepting your fate that you couldn't fulfill anos's dream and that you would be dying soon. But suddenly, you feel a sense of adrenaline that surges through your veins. Your demon eyes glow as the ground starts to shake and storm clouds begin to form. At the spot that your tear fell into the ground, slowly the light formed into a figure, but you were too busy and angry to notice. It turned out that the figure was actually anos. As you stood face to face with jerga, rain and thunder were pouring down above you as your demon eyes encased jerga is a flame barricade.

"I've had enough of you. You aren't taking away anymore people that I love. Prepare to die." You say as you lift your hands to activate black thunder to tie jerga up. You were reaching your breaking point, but the adrenaline was keeping you going as you gripped onto him tighter and tighter as the flames grew closer to him, ready to set him on fire. Just as you were able to activate thunderfire to hit him one last time, your body finally gives in and causes you to faint as you slowly fall from the sky. To your surprise, a pair of familiar hands catch you mid-air as you slowly fall into a comma. Right before your eyes shut, you catch a glimpse at who those warm soft hands belong to and they were none other than anos. As he places you slowly onto the ground he heals you and everyone on the battlefield up so that we can all defeat jerga together. It didnt take long for you to get back up as you make eyecontact with anos once you open your eyes. Overwhelmed with happiness, you jump on him to hug him because you couldn't believe that it was actually him. You started sobbing tears of joy as you gripped tighter and tighter to anos with each second you two were together. Everyone smiled as they watched you two reunited, but there was no time to waste because Jerga was still alive. With everyone's help, we all unite to land a blow on Jerga. Working together resulted in the annihilation of Jerga. As everything settled, the reality was that Jerga was finally defeated. Before you could react, Sasha and Misha come running to Anos to hug him with tears streaming down there eyes. You took this moment to go to ray and sock him straight in the face.

"OWWWW. Y/N, MY LOVE WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" He yells as he rubs his cheek in pain.

"THAT'S FOR GOING BEHIND MY BACK AND GIVING ME SO MUCH STRESS YOU PUNK! HMMMPH" You say as you sulk at him, but you quickly notice misa in the corner trying to come up the both of you. You took this as your cue to let ray off the hook as you nudged him and pushed him in the direction of Misa. He took the hint and went towards her direction as you made your way to Eleanore, who was treating Zeshia. You tried your best to heal zeshia with your magic, but your magic had no effect on her. Anos saw this and made his way over to the both of you.

"Allow me to fulfill my promise" Anos says as he turns Eleanore into his own magic, freeing her from Diego's curse. You couldnt help but smile as you stand back up and watch anos tend to the 10,000 zeshia's.

You didnt have any time to get a word in with anos since you were preoccupied with discussing with the elders what your future was looking like. Now that peace is restored, you were granted to live a normal life from now on. By sunset, anos had teleported everyone back to Dilhade. You, Anos Sasha, Misha, Eleanore, Ray, and the 10,000 zeshia made our way to anos's house as we were quickly greeted by anos's mother.

"Anos! You're back!" She says as she lunges toward him for a hug.

"I'm home, mother." Anos says as he hugs her back.

"Y/N! Everyone! You're all okay! We were worried sic-" "ANOS! WHO IS THAT GIRL" Anos's father interrupts as he notice eleanore right behind anos. Eleanore becomes flustered as she tries to explain to them who she was, but it just sounded awkward. To avoid any confusion, anos grabs your hand and intertwines his hand with yours and holds it up to his parents. "Mother. Father. This is my girlfriend and future wife, Y/N" you instantly turn red upon hearing this as you look at anos. Before you could comment, you were suddenly welcomed by Anos's mom and dad in your arms.

"Y/N! AH WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!! WHEN IS THE WEDDING? HOW MANY CHILDREN? MY WE GOTTA FATTEN YOU UP IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON HAVING KIDS WITH OUR LOVELY ANOS!" Anos's mom says as she grabs onto you and leads you inside the house. You turned to anos and the rest of the squad in a plea for help, but everyone just smiled so you sent a death glare at Anos before you got pulled in. Dinner was overwhelming as anos's mother kept putting more and more food on your plate. You were filled to the brim, but you couldn't deny that it was nice getting to eat a homemade meal. Anos's parents were so welcoming to you and the rest of the gang so you were thankful for that. After dinner, you decided to take a step outside to go for a walk.

As you were a couple of blocks away from the house, you feel someone lurking behind you. Just as you turn around, you hear someone whisper "Y/N" into your ear behind you. It was anos. You couldnt help but throw a punch out of instinct to surprises. "Stop doing that!" You exclaim as you apologize for socking him in the stomach. Anos didnt groan or anything. He just smiled and moved on. You both walked next to each other as the cool summer air blew through the streets. You decided to break the silence. "Since when did I agree to be your girlfriend, let alone your future wife!?" You say to him as you walk across the bridge that was in the center of dilhade. Anos chuckled silently.

"You seem to have forgotten what you said to me earlier today. We're an 'us' now." he says as he grabs your hand and intertwines it in his fingers. This makes you blush as you both walk hand in hand into the future together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.2K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
1.6K 36 15
[Slow Updates/Once or Twice a Week/Month] Akari Delhevia- ahem, wrong last name. Let's try that again. Akari Voldigoad, Demon Queen of Tyranny and wi...
339 5 30
"The demon Ayashii that was trapped inside a cursed book for so long finally breaks out. It flees away to somewhere off in Primp Town and hides away...
36.1K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...