Black and White Hero (My Hero...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... More

Friend
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Ready
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
Reaper
I can't
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
Another Attack
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Permission
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Forgive
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
True Identity
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Hero Too
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

Training

12.5K 222 180
By Gale4Lifes

The Next Day
6 a.m.
Seaside Park
(Y/N) POV

All Might(Hero Form): Come on, Midoriya! It's been an hour since we start training but you can't move this fridge even a little.

Deku: You sit on the fridge!

Me: Don't give us excuse, Deku.

I take away the rope that Deku use to pull the fridge. I start to run while pulling the rope. The fridge plus with All Might hero form weight didn't bother me little bit. I continue to pull the fridge until I reach 100 meters.

All Might: Good job, (Y/N)!

I throw the rope away. Deku run at us.

Me: If I can do it, it means you can do it.

Deku: You train hard everyday since you still kid!

Me: And that is why you need to surpass your limit. We only have ten months before the entrance exam, if you don't want to surpass your own limit, it's pointless All Might and I train you.

All Might get down from the fridge and pat Deku's shoulder.

All Might: He's right, Midoriya.

Midoriya: But why we're here? This place is full of garbage.

Me: You need to clean all of this garbage before the entrance exam.

Deku: EEEEEEHHHHHHH?!

All Might: That is your training. You need to train your body with all this garbage.

I walk closer to fridge that I pulled earlier.

Me: Remember Deku, nothing in this world is impossible. It will be possible when you believe you can do it.

I punch the fridge. The fridge fly away. I walk closer to All Might and punch his stomach. Right after I do that, a strong shockwave occur. Deku almost got sent flying by the shockwave.

Me: But with just believe, it will bring you nowhere. You need to work hard to make the impossible thing possible.

All Might: It's been long time since I feel hurt little bit in my hero form.

Me: As you can see, although I already trained since I'm still a kid, it's still enough to take down All Might. It means I need to work harder.

Deku: You said all of that with emotionless face and monotones.

All Might: If you want to know, I never see (Y/N) smile before.

Deku: Me too.

Me: Deku, continue your training with All Might. I'll go home and sleep.

All Might: You made us wake up really early in the morning and now you want to go back and sleep?

Me: It's not my fault. You are the ome that ask my help.

I start to walk away from them.

Me: One more thing....

I turn around to face Deku.

Me: I'll not go to school today.

Deku: Why?

Me: Lazy. But if someone ask why I don't go to school today, tell them that I take a rest from training for today.

Deku: You finally take a rest for a day. Well, I'll tell them that if they ask about it.

Me: Thank you.

I said with emotionless face and start to walk away from them.

Timeskip
Morning
(Y/N)'s room
(Y/N) POV

Mom: (Y/N)! You need to wake up now or you will be late for school!

I slowly wake up. I get down from the bed and get out from the room. I walk downstair.

Mom: (Y/N), did you hear me?

Me: I already woke up.

I said as I start to enter the kitchen. Mom who is also there look at me.

Mom: Why you still in your sweatsuit?

I walk to fridge and open it.

Me: Can I not go to school today? I want to take a rest from training and school for today.

I said while searching for milk inside the fridge. After I found it, I take it out and put it on a table. I take a cup and poor the milk in the cup. I sit down on a chair and drink the milk.

Mom: Finally take a rest, huh? Well... Everyone need a rest sometimes.

She said and put down a plate of sandwiches in front of me.

Me: Thank you, mom. But you know I can make my breakfast on my own, right?

I ask and start to eat the sandwiches.

Mom: Eat my food for breakfast once in a while, is it wrong?

Me: No, not at all.

Mom: So don't complain.

She seat in front of me.

Mom: How is your training with Deku earlier?

Me: I ask Deku to pull a fridge with All Might sitting on the fridge in his hero form.

Mom: And he can't do it, right?

Me: Yeah. I just stay with them for an hour before I go back home.

Mom: Well, I hope you have fun with your day off.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Okay, I can die because of bored. I really have nothing to do at home.

I said while flipping through tv channels. At last, I turn off the tv.

Me: Mom is not home and I'm alone.

My family is rich but not so rich. Usually I will get ten thousands yen for my pocket every months but I never use it to buy anything useless like video games or something. Looks like I already regret not using it to buy anything.

Me: Well, I think I already know where will I go.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Mom: (Y/N), when did you buy PS4?

Me: I'm bored at home earlier, so I use all my pocket money that I save since I'm still a kid to buy it.

I explain while playing Attack on Titan game. I don't know what game should I buy, so I bought all the game that the shopkeeper recommend.

Mom: How much is it?

Me: eighty thousand yen I think.

Mom:*sigh* At least you didn't use my money to buy this. How about the game that you bought?

Me: I don't remember.

Mom: Don't overplay it.

Me: I know. I just bought this to make sure I'm not bored.

The Next Day
School
(Y/N) POV

Classmate1: (Y/N), you come to school already?

Me: Yeah, why?

Classmate2: When we heard you didn't come to school to take rest from training, we thought you were very sick.

Me: Why you guys thought that?

Classmate3: You never take a rest from training.

Me: That doesn't mean I can't take a rest for a day.

I said and start to walk at Deku's desk.

Me: Deku, after school. My house. Backyard.

Deku: What will we do?

Me: Training.

Timeskip
Evening
House
Backyard
(Y/N) POV

Me: Get up.

Deku:*cough* Can't we take a rest?

Me: All Might already give your training schedule, right? You need to train with me every in evening until the examination day come. So don't give me a shit and get up.

Deku slowly get up and look at me. I get into my fighting stance.

(A/N): I take this picture from Google.

Me: Like before, try to take me down.

Deku: Again?

Me: I'll do this until you can take me down from my feet.

Deku: What If I still can't do it until the examination exam?

Me: Then it means you'll never learn how to fight. Now stop talking and try to take me down from my feet.

Deku sigh and rush at me again. He try to punch me but I easily dodge all of it.

Me: Don't attack me blindly. If you want to be hero, you can't just be smart in academic. You also need to be smart in combat.

I catch his punch and bring his right hand behind him. I kick his legs and he fall to the ground. I still holding his right hand behind him.

Me: Are you even trying?

Deku: Of course I am!

Me: But your perfomance and action tell me otherwise.

I let him go and he start to get up again.

Deku: I'll never take you down. I still weak.

Me: Wait here.

I get into the house to take something.

5 Minutes later....

I get out from while bringing a katana.

Deku: I-Is that katana?!

Me: Yeah, it is.

I said and unsheathe the katana. The color of the katana is pure black.

Me: I also learn Kenjutsu, Deku. No need to be suprise. There is lot of weapon that I know how to use.

Deku: But why we need a katana for our training?

I walk to a big rock near Deku.

Me: Deku, you think this katana can cut this big rock into half?

Deku: No...?

Me: Absolutely right. Because this katana is weak. That is you Deku. But...

The katana start to glow in white color. I lift my katana above my head. I swing my katana and it cut the big rock into half.

Deku:*shocked face* B-But how?!

Me: I flow my quirk power into this katana. Half Dark and Half Bright quirk can do anything related to darkness and light. I made blackhole using the darkness. I cut this rock into half using light. Light can cut through anything, if you know how to do it.

Deku: Like laser?

Me: That is right. Laser is light and it can cut through any surface because it's hot. I think I don't need to explain how I can cut through the big rock.

Deku: Yeah, I already understand. But I still can't understand why you show me all this thing.

Me:*sheath the katana* From a katana that can't cut through a big rock, turn into a katana that can cut through any surface except water. It's because I put some powers at the katana. You need to be like that, Deku. You need to put some efforts in your training. And you'll managed to take me down or anyone. People with no effort will never achieve their dream. Do you understand?

Deku*thought*: That is the longest I heard he talk!

Deku: I-I think I get it.

Me: Good...

I put my katana down and get into my fighting stance.

Me: Now try to take me down again.

Deku: Again?!?!?!

Me: That is world, Deku. What we do is just repeat the same thing again and again until we achieve our dreams. We can't erase the past mistake but we can learn from it. We can't escape from future but we can make it better. Choose, Deku. Become the hero that you dreaming of or just sit there and die before you can achieve your dream.

Deku: I...

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.7K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...
746K 28.6K 85
"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want to be a hero, well not anymore at least...
13.5K 277 10
Y/n L/n was born with amazing power, but had never been interested in the whole hero thing. However life has a way to get it wants, and this is how...
104K 1.6K 59
Some stories and ideas that i have while watching some anime. Character x male/female/GN top reader I want to mostly improve my wirting and my goal i...