Destined Love | Min Yoongi

By KimChaeYoungBTS

❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped f... More

- ★ -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 12

2K 78 23
By KimChaeYoungBTS

My eyes opened up suddenly, hearing my alarm go off from far away. I shot my head up quickly, seeing I was sleeping on the ground. I looked up to my bed, where I did usually sleep, and found Soomin sprawled on it. Should I even be surprised?

I took a minute to try and wake up, just rubbing my eyes and yawning, while I thought about nothing in particular. I kind of just gazed at a wall, zoning out.

However, I quickly pulled myself together, once I heard my alarm go off again. I got up quickly, turned it off and then lay back on the ground to regain the strength I just used. Unfortunately though, I knew I had to work today.

I took my phone in my hands again, unlocked it and went straight to YouTube. I tried to think of the most annoying sound I could, and gave up, so I just typed in "annoying sounds to wake people up" and tapped on the first video I saw, putting it on nearly full volume.

Putting my phone on the locker beside my bed and leaving it there, in the hopes that it would maybe drive Soomin out of her slumber, I walked out to my kitchen. I know Soomin likes coffee, so I would make her it. However....I don't. So I don't have any coffee, meaning that she'll just have to settle with a nice cup of tea.

"I don't want to wake up!" I heard a loud voice, Soomin's, shout from my room. I then heard the video stop, and a loud groan of annoyance filling the silence. "What a way to wake me up...."

"It worked though, didn't it?" I shouted back to her. I could just feel her rolling her eyes, even though I couldn't see it, I know her enough to know that she is. I began to make us both a cup of tea, as I saw her sleepily walk towards me. She sat down at the small table near the kitchen, and lay her head down on it.

"I don't want to go to work today." She whispered, keeping her eyes closed. "I just don't feel like it."

"Nor do I. But, I know you better than to be someone who whines about not wanting to go to work and help people." I stated, as I brought over her cup of tea once it was ready.

"Thank you...." Soomin whispered, once I had tapped her on the shoulder, and showed her the cup. She took a sip of it, looked up at me and back down to her cup. "I'm gonna get coffee for you, just so I can have it when I'm over."

"That's fine with me." I replied with a giggle. "And don't worry, I won't touch it."

"Why do you not like coffee anyways?" Soomin asked, taking another sip of her tea, that she seemed to be forcing herself to drink. "You like the smell, don't you?"

"Yeah I do, I just...." I replied, trying to think of the reason. "I tried my sister's once, when I was maybe ten. It not only burnt my tongue, but also left a bitter taste in my mouth afterwards. Never liked it since."

"Unbelievable." She replied, standing up, taking her cup with her. She put it by the sink, and stood by the counter. "I'm making it my mission to get you to try it again. And hopefully, enjoy it."

"Good luck with that." I scoffed, as I continued drinking my tea. "I'm guessing you didn't like your tea?"

"Oh no, it was....lovely." She replied, trying to convince herself more than me. "I really have to go though."

"Yeah, of course." I said as I got up, quickly giving her a hug. Of course, I'll see her again in the next hour or two, but she has to get back home and get ready. "I can't believe you didn't bring anything else with you, other than food."

"What can I say? Priorities." She stated with a smile, as she let go of the hug.

Soomin rushed back to my room, probably grabbing the only thing of hers she brought with her. She came back out, like I thought, with her phone and walked towards the door. I walked after her, so as to lock it up. I opened the door for her, because she still hasn't found out how to work my door just yet, and she turned back to me almost instantly.

"And Ae-Young...." Soomin quickly said, showing a soft smile. "Do call Yoongi soon, he might need you, before you need him."

"Yeah, okay." I replied, with a half smile. Soomin raised her eyebrow, making me sigh lightly. "Don't worry, I will."

"I'll see you later then!" Soomin replied, showing a bright smile. I watched as she turned on her heel, going down the stairs. I closed the door over, as I thought about what Soomin had said. Soon.

I walked through the doors of my work building, and rushed up the stairs. I had brought along some coffee, for Soomin of course, to make up for not having any earlier. And for myself, I got this cold drink Soomin is always talking about, but without caffeine. I can't even remember what it's called, I just pointed to it on the menu, and agreed when the staff said some sort of name.

I hurried to my desk, and set the two cups on the table. I glanced around, looking to see if Soomin had arrived yet. And then I noticed her, far away at someone else's desk. As I didn't want to interrupt, I quickly grabbed a sticky note, and wrote a little note saying that it was to make up for the tea this morning.

But as I began to write, a terrible pain shot through my arm and up to my shoulder, making me wince in pain. I dropped the pen I was holding, and grabbed onto my shoulder that was now sore out of nowhere.

I tried to brush it off, as the pain subsided a bit. I quickly got up, putting the sticky note on Soomin's cup, before placing it on her desk. I then rushed back, and decided to start working. There seemed to be a lot of paperwork to do, so that ought to keep my mind off things.

But as I tried to start, I got a headache, once again all of sudden and out of nowhere. I held onto my head, as I put it down on the table, taking a few deep breaths in, just taking a minute to hopefully rid myself of the pain.

"Ae-Young." A voice suddenly said, making my head jolt up, upon hearing it. I looked up, seeing my boss standing over me. "Not sleeping on the job now, are we?"

"Of course not sir." I replied, immediately straightening my posture.

"I came by to ask once again, if you've made up you mind about my offer." Mr. Lee stated, showing a strong smile. I opened my mouth to reply, but I didn't know what to say. I haven't had much time to properly consider it, giving all that was going on the last few days.

"I just need a little more time to think." I replied, not knowing how else I could reply. I looked up to see clear disappointment in Mr. Lee's face.

"Very well then." He replied, walking away from my desk. "I suggest you carry on with your work now."

I nodded my head, as I looked back to my desk that was still filled with papers. My headache still hadn't gone away, and only began getting worse. I couldn't do anything but put my head down.

I closed my eyes, and tried to think of anything else but my headache. Would this be the soulmate bond? I didn't get much time to think about it, because within a few minutes, I could hear someone clear their throat loudly in front of me, to get my attention.

"Now I don't think you're slacking off, as you're not usually like this." Mr. Lee began, looking at me with a serious expression. "So I think you should take the rest of today off, as well as tomorrow. Come back in the next day, hopefully refreshed and ready to work to your best."

"Yes, I think that would best for me right now...." I agreed, looking around my desk, searching for anything I might need to take home with me.

"Don't bother taking any work, the likes of forms or papers to fill out. You can do that on your return." He stated, ready to leave. "Just focus on resting, and maybe trying to decide on your answer. I'd like one soon, seeing as I've been kept waiting this long."

I nodded my head lightly, and Mr. Lee walked away. I quickly took my phone, my ID, and anything else I could remember that I would need to take back home with me. I just picked up my drink, not even wanting it anymore. As I was about to leave, I saw Soomin hurrily walk towards my desk.

"You have to call him." Soomin stated, the moment she reached my table. She must have guessed I was leaving early, by me packing everything away so soon into the day. I nodded my head once, as I handed her my drink. She didn't say anything about it, but just took it. "I'm sure he's feeling the same way, so he might be able to help you."

"Okay, okay. I will." I replied, giving in now. I mean, he is my soulmate. There's no doubt he feels the same as I do right now. I gave Soomin a small nod, before receiving a hug from her in return. She gave me a strong smile, before returning back to her desk.

I grabbed my coat, and headed for the exit after that. I walked out of the building, somehow feeling slightly more at ease. Then all of a sudden, by phone began to ring. I took my phone out from my bag, and looked at it as I walked down the street.

It was Yoongi. His caller ID came up onto my screen, there was no mistaking it. But, how did he get my number? I only remember getting his, not the other way around. After taking another second or two to think to myself, I thought I might as well answer it.

"Hello?" I said into the mic, as I wove in and out past a few people on the street.

"Hey, it's Yoongi here." I heard the familiar voice say, in a hushed tone. "I know I said you should call me when you're ready, but...."

"Is everything alright?" I asked, slowing down my pace, almost coming to a stop when I heard him sigh. He seemed tired, but more than just that alone. I couldn't tell exactly what he was feeling, by only the sound of his voice. But I definitely knew something was up.

"I need you."

A/N I hope you liked the chapter, I tried to make it a little longer than usual, because it has been a while since I last updated. I'm sorry about the lack of frequent updates, but I will try harder to write them quicker. 

Anyways, here's a little Yoongi GIF for you, because you're amazing, and I think you should see it~!

I hope you have a great day/night~! I purple you all, and stay safe everyone~!! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.2K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
132K 8.4K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
48.8K 2.7K 25
in which a bubbly music teacher is saving up for a piano, only for min yoongi to purchase it first. chaos ensues. *book five in the eternally yours s...
116K 4.7K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...