The Misfit of Demon King Acad...

Від killuaxbakugo

Anos Voldigord was a tyrannical Demon King that eradicated humans, spirits, and even the gods, but became bor... Більше

2000 Years Ago
Present Day
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

3K 77 13
Від killuaxbakugo

A few days later, as everyone's nerves were on edge, a giant projection of Diego appeared in the center of Azeshion. You kind of tense up as you see Diego's image in front of you as you remember nearly dying in the hands of him, but you quickly lighten up as you feel anos hand wrap around yours next to you. You both watched the projection as you held onto each other.

"History has repeated itself. The deep darkness has returned and has assaulted and stole azeshion's guardian deity, thunder god sword Evansmana."

Everyone gasps as they hear this news as they continue to watch the projection. You were disgusted by the lies Diego was saying and brainwashing to the humans since they all actually believed him.

"That's right. The legend turned out to be true! The demon king of tyranny has been revived! After 2000 years!"

People started to freak out after they heard this as they glanced at each other. Even the demon academy students were shocked in revelation of this news. Your attention turned to anos as he watched Diego in deep in thought. It seemed like he was still trying to process the events that happened a couple of days ago, especially his encounter with the "demon king". Since he didn't know that it was Ray underneath that mask, it was eating his mind away trying to figure out the possibilities of who was behind that mask. It also didn't help that there was going to be a war between humans and demons even though he tried his best to avoid it even by sacrificing himself. You gave his hand a slight squeeze to get his mind out of the gutter and bring him back to reality that you were there for him. Once he returned back to reality, you give him a slight smile before turning your attention to the projection. "The demon king will lead the demon race on an invasion of our nation, but do not fear. The demon subjugation army will protect you. Now is the time to fight! Let divine retribution rain down on those foolish demons. Let us heroes claim victory!" Diego finishes as the projection disappears. Whispers travel throughout the streets as people return back to their daily routines. You knew that this wasn't going to be easy to fix as you pull anos together to head back to the academy. Meanwhile, in the demon realm, projections of the demon king appear alongside projections of Medoin garsa,Zorro Angato, and Eldora Zaia appear in the town center. Everyone was shocked as they questioned who the masked individual was and why the elders were with them. No one had ever seen images of the demon king so they didn't know what to expect.

"I am avos dilhevia." Everyone's eyes opened as they hear the name and finally put a "face" to the demon king's name. All the attention was on him.
The masked individual proceeded to talk. "Over the last 2000 years, I have made a mistake. I originally sacrificed myself for the peace between the 4 realms; however, clearly my judgment of the human race was wrong. They haven't changed over the last 2000 years and continue to hand down the myth of the holy sword to annihilate me". Everyone's face drops as they hear this and realize what was going on. Your mind wanders as you watch Ray speak under his mask as the demon king. You thought back to the promise you and Ray had made in order to stop the war. You didn't realize that the reality of that promise was coming sooner than you had expected. You knew your fate, but somehow, you didn't want to believe it. You quickly snap out of your thought when you hear Ray speak again. "now i will fix my mistake from 2000 years ago. This time, we shall annihilate those foolish humans" the demon king exclaims as he holds the holy sword in the air to signify his resolve to get back at the humans. This causes an uproar in the demon realm as people cheer and shout after hearing the demon kings speech. Though both you and anos were on edge about the war, anos couldn't help but look at you to reassure you that everything was going to be okay.

" Look, we got this. Everything will be okay. Trust me" anos says as he places a kiss on your forehead to remind your mind to slow down and focus on the present. You both held onto each other's hand with your fingers interlocked together.He was handling the news a lot better than you were, but little does he know that there was more to this war than just fighting.

It didn't take long for you and anos to make your way back to the demon realm to have a meeting with the elders to strategize and equip for battle. Upon arriving at the conference room; you quickly realize that the majority of the demon lords and soldiers had sided with avos dilhevia instead for this war. Your suspicions were right as Melheis confirmed your guess that the demon lords were already gathering toward the border for war.

"so that means the demon subjugation army is probably already at the border waiting then" you say as you make your way to take a seat on the window edge. You tried to avoid making eye contact with everyone as you looked outside the window and watched the flowers moving by the wind. Anos could tell that you were dodging the attention that everyone was giving you as they hoped that you'd be able to think of a battle strategy since you were trained for battle and war. Anos didn't want to unlock that past trauma for you so he proceeded to redirect things back to him.

"This is the battle I left unfinished 2000 years ago. It is a battle that I will fight alone and no one should die because of me" anos says as he takes a step into the center of the room. His comment throws everyone off guard as ivis and ydol demand anos that they were created to serve him and that no one disrespects the king's name. You didn't want anos to do this alone, but you also knew that the fate of the battle would result in you losing your best friend. Your mind was in knots as you tried to straighten out your thoughts and think of a plan that can save everyone. You quickly snap out of your thoughts as you see Sasha barging into the room with misha.
"You better be taking us with you too"Sasha demand as she turns to misha and smiles. It was cute that they were now on good terms since you remembered how close militia and aberneyu were 2000 years ago. Seems like things really don't change even 2000 years later. Misa and the fan club were also there to show their support as well. It was nice seeing how many people supported anos and had his back;however, your smile quickly faded when you saw Ray at the door. You played it off as anos scanned the room at all his subordinates. You didn't want him to catch on so you tried to hide your emotions the best you could. As Everyone was showing their support for anos, you had realized that anos was looking at you as if he hoped that you'd be by his side during the war as well, which causes you to blush slightly.

"What... you think I'll just go with you to war? You'd have to be crazy to think I'd do that so easily..." you say as you huff and cross your arms in a playful manner. Anos was quick to return a snarky remark. "I would've thought that you'd be the first to volunteer as tribute. Considering you'll definitely be the one to miss me the most when I die..." anos says as he winks at you with his arrogant smile. To others, it sounds like a fun joke between you two, but you knew exactly what he was getting at, which causes you to blush. The fact that anos knows that no one can make you feel the way he made you feel down ~there~ definitely inflated his ego and he knew that you'd miss him a lot if he were to die. "No! shut up like I'd go to war for you. I'd go in order to protect my home. NOT for you" you say as you sulked in your corner as everyone started to laugh this ends up lightening the mood of the room as you and Anos looked at each other and smiled. you can see him mouthed the word 'thank you' slightly as he smiles at you and proceeds to tell the room to get some rest and they'd be leaving at daybreak. That night you couldn't sleep because you started to feel guilty as you realize the reality of tomorrow. So you decided to go to the roof to get some fresh air. Since you figured that you wouldn't be out too long you ended up not changing out of your pajamas. Hearing the sounds of the wind blowing through your hair made you appreciate how far you've come since Bodiam. You came here on a mission to kill the demon king but now you're trying your best to save him. You let out a loud sigh as you leaned on the railing on the roof. Little did you know that you weren't alone.

"shouldn't you be sleeping, my love." You knew immediately who that was before you even turned around. It was ray. Seems like he was having trouble sleeping as well " just wanted to step out and get some air. what about you. What's your excuse" you say as you turn around and cross your arms to hide your chest from him. You didn't expect to see anyone and you were getting a bit cold as it shows your perky nips through your top. Ray slowly makes his way next to you as he takes off his coat and covers you with it. " I was just thinking about things tomorrow and appreciating my last day" ray says as he looks on out into the distance. You can hear some hesitation and sadness in his voice as the air remains quiet between you two. You both knew each other's fate tomorrow, but we acted as if we didn't. You finally had enough of it and decided to say something. "Ray—" before you could even get another word in, ray immediately went in for a kiss, which caught you off guard. You completely freeze up as your lips were interlocked with rays. The kiss was gentle and warm as you stood there trying to process what was happening. Though it was a quick kiss, those seconds felt like minutes. As ray pulled away, you could think of any words to say. "Thank you Y/N. For everything." Ray says as he smiles at you. A confused look covered your face. " what do you mean? I didn't do anything" you say as you try to shake off the kiss. " I know that you love anos, but you still care about me whenever I'm not around. I know that you're trying to change my fate so that I don't have to die, but this is my future. I have to do what's right for peace in this nation. I don't want you to worry about me. " you tried to interject, but ray was quick to hit you with the line that ended it all. " I love you. Alway and forever. " ray says as he holds onto your cheek as he goes in for one last kiss before walking away. Leaving you in tears and emotional as you were filled with anger, sadness, frustration, everything. You weren't crying because you secretly loved him as a lover, but you were crying because you'd be losing your best friend. The one you'd crack fun and flirty jokes with. The one that will give you sassy remarks whenever you were feeling down or lazy. It pained you that this was going to be the last time you'd see ray and that's what pained you the most. Your tears fell down your fast as you watched Ray walk off with his hands waving to you from behind as he yelled "good night Y/N. we do have a long day tomorrow. Don't stay out too long or you're going to catch a cold. Your chest is showing it already..." he says as you hear him giggling at the distance. You sign as you hold rays jacket tighter over your shoulders. It smells like him. You think as you slowly made your way back down.

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE, how has everyone been? Sorry about being MIA, my mental health was not the best the last couple of months with everything going on with my life and stuff, but I'm back! How did we like this chapter. Are we simping for ray or nah? HAHA I figured since this would be the last ray fluff I'll put in the story, then might as well make it cringe. HAHA. Let me know what you think about the chapter in the comments and don't forget to like the chapter so I'll know how much you all want me to release the next chapter where the war starts. It'll be ANGST and LEMON for sure. >:3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

36.1K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...
66 0 16
A Naruto FanFic made by ME ♡ - Ayane was trapped in Anime World called Naruto and she don't know how to go back. Until she met her crush, Naruto Uzum...
8.8K 302 24
A demon who withstands the power of both the sun and the demon king. However, unlike what people expect she is not some sort of powerful demon like a...
250K 11.6K 104
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...