Being Moon Bin's sister a Roc...

Par kpopfanfiction123

Hi my name is Sunny. My brother is the famous Moon Bin of ASTRO. This is my crazy story of being his sister a... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Character Q&A
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 33

121 0 0
Par kpopfanfiction123

We laid in bed for the rest of the day and I eventually cried over the fact that Rocky and I aren't together anymore. Taeyong stayed with me through it all, he always did. When things got tough he stayed. It's been about two weeks and Taeyong was at work while I stayed at the dreams dorm to prepare for the weekend we had prepared together. I was currently cooking some food while I cleaned their dishes. They were well aware of everything between Rocky and me. No one other than Bin knew about Taeyong and I kissing that one time.

After I finished cooking I set everything aside knowing that they'll be home in less than five minutes, I set up the table, and right as I finished the boys walked in. "Noona!" Chenle screamed at me as he tackled me into a hug. I hugged him back and I finally felt less lonely for the first time that day.

"Hey, Sunny," Jaemin said as he came and hugged me.

"She's mine!" A voice screamed and there stood a pouty Jisung playfully glaring at everyone.

"Come here, baby!" I called to him as I opened my arms. This tall giant literally ran at me full speed and hugged me. "Jisung... can't breathe," I struggled to say as he squeezed me. When he finally released I made eye contact with a sulking Renjun. One thing no one really knows about me other than the dreamies is that Renjun is my bias in Dream and also my best friend. I giggled at him as I slung my arm around him and he smiled at that.

"Why don't I get any attention?" Haechan said as he sulked beside Jeno and Mark.

"Are we going to eat?" Jaemin said as he sat at the table.

"After I get my greeting!" Haechan pouted.

"Hey Donghyuck," I said mockingly.

"I'm at least Mark's favorite," Haechan said as he kissed Mark on the head. Mark looked at him shocked. We all laughed as we sat at the table. We then started eating.

"The food is really good, thank you Sunny," Jeno said showing his smile. He reminded me of Bin sometimes. Jeno and I when we met we hit it off immediately.

"I'm still curious about what happened when you met Jisung," Haechan stated.

Chenle and I made eye contact and he burst into laughter while Jisung and I both turned bright red. Renjun snickered from beside me. I slapped him gently. "It was so funny," Chenle said in between laughs he was almost crying while laughing.

The rest of the dinner was spent laughing and enjoying each other's company. After dinner, we all cleaned up and went to the living room, and laid around and talked. It was nice hanging out with them. "Bro remember that one time where Sunny was carrying around Jaem and she fell on her face but he basically flew across the room?" Haechan said.

We all burst into laughter, once we settled down there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Jaemin called as he scrambled up to the door. "Sunny, you have a visitor~," Jaemin said as he walked back into the room smirking and wiggling his eyebrows, behind him was Taeyong.

"Actually, Sunny Bin wanted me to come to check on you because you weren't answering."

I walked over to him, "Let's talk about this alone, Mark we're going to your room," I said as we went to his room.

"He was wondering why you weren't answering and knowing what happened not even two weeks ago, he was scared that you were crying somewhere alone."

"No, we've been just hanging out and eating and talking," I said looking at him.

The tension grew the longer we stood there making eye contact. I couldn't help myself and hugged him. The both of us tried to be less touchy but it wasn't really possible.

Taeyong pulled away first, "We shouldn't be like this."

"I hate the distance between us, but I understand."

"It's not easy on me either but it needs to be done until you decide what you want."

"Okay," I replied.

"Make sure to text Bin though," he said as he left the room.

We walked out and Taeyong bid goodbye to all of us. "Do you like him?" Jaem smirked.

"Jaemin I swear you better shut up. Go kiss Jeno if you're that bored with your life," I said.

"Okay," Jaemin said as he walked up to Jeno with puckered lips. We all just laughed at the expression on Jeno's face.

Chenle, Jisung, Renjun, and I went to another room to hang out since I was closest to them and the other members wanted to watch a movie but we wanted to talk. Renjun and I sat on one bed while Chenji sat on the other.

"It's nice to finally just hang out together," Chenle sighed out.

"I agree," Jisung said. Renjun slowly laid down and put his head in my lap and I started playing with his hair.

"Remember when we met?" Chenle said. I smiled at the fond memory.

We were so young then, the dreamies were preparing to go on stage to perform 'Chewing Gum'. They were so small then. I smiled as I remembered meeting them. Prior to that occasion though I met these three, I walked into the practice room while the three of them were practicing on the hoverboards.

I scared Jisung and he fell down and then it got worse from there. As I went to help him up my pants ripped. Then when I got him something to drink I fell and hit my head and spilled my juice on him. It was so awkward. That day we swore we'd never tell anyone what happened. The only thing Taeyong knew was that I ripped my pants.

We sat there for a while just joking around and telling stories and just catching up. Renjun and I cuddled the whole time, it was really nice to just have him there by my side, these boys brought me the most comfort out of everyone in Dream. I never had to feel like I needed to cover things up. As we all finally laid down to rest Jisung, Chenle, and I cuddled up together since I promised. "Sunny, next time you sleep over I call dibs on cuddling with you," Renjun pouted.

"Works for me," I said as I was slowly falling asleep. Being with the dreamies really felt refreshing.

When I woke up everyone was gone, I cleaned up and then called Taeyong to come and get me.

We went back to my house, Moon bin was out for the day because ASTRO had schedules so he was staying with them tonight as well because it was more convenient. After we got to my house and we walked in.

"Taeyong? I wanna kiss you again, I think I like you," I said looking directly into his eyes. I said after we were in the house.

He didn't waste a moment before kissing me after my speech. We just kissed. He grabbed my hips and signaled for me to jump which I did. He walked us to the kitchen and put me down. "I want water," he said acting like that didn't just happen.

I stood there shocked but I still drank from the bottle of water that was thrown at me. Once he put the water down we talked for a bit and I sat on the counter to get more comfortable. After awhile Taeyong walked up to me and trapped me there and kissed me again.

I slid one arm behind his neck while the other caressed his jaw, his arms stayed on my waist. We made out slowly yet roughly. His kisses were addictive. I pulled away first, "Doesn't this just prove that he was right?" I asked.

He rested his forehead on my shoulder and sighed and hugged my waist. "Not really," he replied. "If he was right then it wouldn't have taken you two weeks to decide to like me back, it would've been almost instantly. Also, you said you still aren't sure, therefore no. Also, you could like me just because I've stayed by your side through everything in life and this situation was no different, therefore it sparked something in you. When he left I stayed, every time someone leaves I'm still here, so your brain is probably confused because it wants to like me because I'm always here."

"That makes sense," I said as I held him tightly. Deep down this is where I wanted to be. I'm safe here and I never have to feel like my emotions towards Eric are wrong.

"Sunny, you can always come to me and find me. I'm always going to be here for you," he said.

I encased his body to mine. He eventually walked us to my room. I was starting to miss Rocky more often, but Taeyong always helped me through it. That night hit hard, it's been a year today since Eric saved me. When I remembered the date I sobbed into Taeyong like there was no tomorrow. He allowed me to let it all out on him. The whole night I cried like a baby. The door slowly crept open so I brought my head out of Taeyong's chest and looked. It was Bin, he stood there while making eye contact with me.

"As soon as I remembered the date I hurried over," he said. "Also he asked about you a lot."

"Now isn't really the best time for that," Taeyong stated. "She's cried enough over him the last few days," he said as he stroked my head.

"Sunny, he's actually downstairs to check on you and so is Doyoung, Winwin, Johnny, Jisung, Chenle, and Renjun," Bin said.

"I wanna see the Dreamies," I said as I grabbed Taeyong's hand. The three of us walked down the stairs.

"Oh Sunny," Doyoung said sadly when he saw me. I let go of Taeyong and ran to him. He didn't hesitate to hug me, Doyoung had met Eric a few times and they were friends and got along really well so he knew just how bad I was hurting.

"Noona," I heard Jisung say before I felt another pair of arms around me, soon enough all the other NCT members that were over hugged me. After we broke the hug I still held onto Winwin and Renjun. We all sat on the couch and I just curled into them. I snuggled into Renjun's shoulder and tried not to cry anymore.

"Are you okay?" Rocky said finally saying something.

"Does she look okay?" Chenle snapped.

"Chenle? Why are you being so hostile?" Doyoung asked shocked.

"Chenle, please don't start," I said. "I'll be okay."

"Did you not tell the hyungs?" Renjun whispered to me.

"I didn't tell all of them because I know how they get," I whispered back.

"Bin?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Can I keep them tonight?"

"Will being with them cheer you up?"

"I'll get her to smile," Chenle smirked.

"Chenle! Don't!" Jisung said.

Chenle ran to me and started tickling me, I laughed, "Chenle stop!" I laughed out.

"No! Not until you admit that I'm your favorite and not Renjun-Hyung!" He replied.

"I'm not gonna lie to you Chenle!"

"Wait! I thought I was your favorite," Winwin said.

"We all think we're her favorite until she decides to go for Taeyong instead," Rocky mumbled, but I clearly heard it.

"Noona, why are you crying?" Jisung asked.

All attention went to me. "You really thought I was cheating on you and then you decided to put the blame on me for you feeling insecure. Stop acting like it's my fault! Tae has always been there, he's been here for me since I was five! You being jealous over him was stupid, if you want to say snarky remarks about me say it to my face not under your breath!" I basically screamed.

"Sunny, breathe. It's okay," Bin said.

"Wait what?" Johnny and Doyoung and Winwin said shocked.

"You thought she cheated on you?" Doyoung said.

"If only you heard all the things she told me about you when she was over and she and I were talking, she talked so highly of you," Winwin said.

"You broke her heart, didn't you?" Johnny seethed. He was one of the main ones I never wanted to find out.

I stood up, "Johnny, please don't."

"Sunny, I'm sorry," Rocky said, "but I still think I'm right."

"If Sunny chooses him it means nothing, you left her and he never has, willingly," Chenle seethed.

"He's hurt her before, he left her and has made her cry too," Rocky spat.

"At least I owned up to it!" Taeyong spat.

"Rocky, I think you should just go," Bin said. He just walked out angrily.

I walked up to Taeyong and hugged him while crying, "Oh honey, don't cry. He's not worth it."

After awhile Bin left because he had to go back to the dorm and most of the NCT members left too. "Sunny," Johnny said as he hugged me, "don't allow him to get to you. Anyway I gotta get back to the dorm, I'll see you when you come over again. If you ever need me just text me and I'll be right over," he said and then left.

Now it was just Taeyong, Renjun, Chenle, Jisung, and I. "Jeno said he's coming over," Taeyong said as we were all sat around my room. I was cuddled into Renjun since he wouldn't let me go.

"Okay," I said, "just tell him to come on in."

"Sunny, I really think you and I should talk for a moment alone," Taeyong said. I didn't hesitate to follow him out. We went to the guest room. "We need to slow things down, I love you but I don't think we should get together straight away. I wanna make sure you don't just love me for staying and that you're just lonely and broken."

I just nodded knowing he had a point.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.4K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~💕💕 This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
54.3K 2K 70
Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro and sanha] [UNDER HEAVY EDITING]
1.1K 164 25
"Plz, don't make her angry. Or, she will burst out."he said and went away. Y/n lived in Bangladesh with her parents and big brother. She is very stra...
204K 6.5K 59
Astro is a rookie group that consists of six members Mj - myungjun Jinjin - jinwoo Eunwoo - dongmin Moonbin- Rocky - minhyuk Sanha- But here ar...