Black and White Hero (My Hero...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... More

Training
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Ready
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
Reaper
I can't
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
Another Attack
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Permission
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Forgive
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
True Identity
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Hero Too
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

Friend

36.7K 388 1K
By Gale4Lifes

School
Deku POV

Teacher: C'mon, class! You're middle school seniors! It's time you started thinking seriously about your future! I'll be handing out printout on your desired life-course!

The teacher throw lot of paper to the air.

Teacher: You all want to be heroes don't you?

Everyone in the class start to cheer while activating their quirks except me, who is quirkless. I then heard Kacchan, I mean Bakugou call one of my classmates.

Kacchan: Come on, (Y/N)! Why don't you cheer?

I look at (Y/N). He have white hair and black eyes. There is black headphones around his neck.

(A/N): (Y/N)'s appearance.

(Y/N): Peoples always lose because they are overconfident. You're too confident and arrogant. That is not hero's personality.

He said while staring out at the window. (Y/N) is my and Kacchan childhood friend but he always want to be alone.

Kacchan: What did you just said about me?!

Kacchan try to punch (Y/N) but (Y/N) catch the punch and kick Kacchan's leg without he stand.

Classmate1: You make a wrong choice trying to attack (Y/N), Bakugou!

Classmate2: Did you forgot he master all martial arts? He is our school's representatives to the nation!

Classmate3: Not to mention, your quirk is nothing compared to (Y/N)'s quirk.

It's true that (Y/N)'s quirk is powerful, but we never see him show off his quirk. Not like Kacchan. Last year, (Y/N) defeated a villain by himself without any help. But he never bragged about it.

(Y/N): You'll never be a hero with that personality. You maybe will manage to enter UA High School but you'll never become a hero that everyone admire.

Teacher: That is enough. Bakugou, please go to your seat back.

Kacchan: Tch.

He go back to his seat with dissatisfied face.

Teacher: So, I heard there is three peoples in this class who wish to enter UA.

All except (Y/N): Three? There is only two person that capable to pass the entrance exam. (Y/N) and Bakugou. Who is the other one?

Teacher: It's Midoriya.

Now everyone is looking at me except (Y/N). He didn't care about a thing that happen in the class. Suddenly Kacchan slam his hand on my table and use his quirk to make explosion at his palm. I jump away from my table.

Kacchan: Eat shit, Deku!!

Me: GYAAAAAHHHH!!!

Kacchan: Forget having a weak quirk!! You don't even have a quirk!!! So where do you get off putting yourself on the same level as me?!

Me: I-It's not like that... Hold on, Kacchan. It's not as though I'm not trying to compete with you or (Y/N). I wouldn't dream of it! I mean it! It's just... I've looked to be a hero since I was super young and.. And... You never know till you try.

Suddenly (Y/N) stand in front of me.

(Y/N): That is enough, Bakugou. If you know Deku can't pass the entrance exam, why you still wants to attack him? What are you trying to prove actually? If you continue to attack him, then it means you afraid that Deku will maybe surpass you someday. You want to attack him because you want to hide your fear. You want to hide your weakness. Bastard like you will never be admire by anyone.

Everyone have shocked face after heard what (Y/N) just said. I also shocked. Shocked because he protect me and shocked because that is the longest I've heard (Y/N) talk. If we ask him something, he will usually ignore us or give us very short answer.

Kacchan: This is your lucky day, Deku.

He said to me and go to his seat back. (Y/N) also go to his seat back without saying anything.

Me*thought*: Can I really become a hero without any quirk?

Timeskip
After the school
(Y/N) POV

After we heard the bell rang, all of us start to put our book in the bag.

Classmate1: Hey (Y/N), lets hang out with us!

Me: Not interested.

Classmate1: Then where you're going?

Me: Training.

All: You train everyday! Can you at least take a rest for one day?!

I ignore them and get out from the class. I put my headphones on. I take out my phone and click on one of the music in my album.

Me: Deku wants to enter UA, huh? Well, I'll not stop him. I just hope he don't die in the entrance exam.

Timeskip
House
(Y/N) POV

Me: Mom, I'm home.

A young woman then come out from the kitchen and walk at me.

(A/N): I really don't have idea who is this character. I just search at Google for anime mom and this pop up first.

Mom: How is school?

Me: Like always.

I said while walking to living room with mom.

Mom: You'll go training after this?

Me: Yeah, UA entrance exam will not be easy.

Mom: I know, I also go to UA.

We seat on a couch in the living room. There is some cookies in a plate on the table in front of us. I take one cookie and eat it.

Mom: How is Deku and Bakugou?

Me: Bakugou attacked Deku after he heard Deku also wants to enter UA.

Mom: Oh my god! Did Deku hurt?

Me: No. Bakugou just explode Deku's desk.

I said and start to walk to the kitchen.

Me: You want something from kitchen, mom?

Mom: Just cold water.

I nod and walk into the kitchen. I open the fridge and take out a bottle of water. I take a cup and poor the water into the cup. After I done, I put the water bottle into the fridge back and bring the water to mom.

Me: Here.

Mom: Thanks, (Y/N).

She said and drink the water. Suddenly the house bell rang.

Me: I'll go.

I walk out from living room and walk to the door. I open the door and see Deku with a very bulky man.

Me: What do you want, All Might? I'm about to go training.

All Might: Your friend here bother my work.

Deku: You know each other?!

Me: When I'm still a kid, he always visit me and mom. My mom is All Might's partner in her hero carrier.

All Might: (Y/N), you want to go training, right? Bring your friend too.

Me: No, bring him somewhere else. And All Might, for how long you have stayed in that form?

All Might: Oh crap.

Suddenly lot of smoke come out from his body. After the smoke clear, All Might's body is now like someone who don't eat for whole year.

Deku: OOOOOWHAAAAA---?!!

All Might: I should really check the time.

Me: Sheesh, you're too careless. Come inside, I'll make some drink. You too, Deku.

All Might: Thanks.

He said and enter the house together with Deku. Mom come out from living room and look at us.

Mom: All Might? What are you doing here?

All Might: This green hair boy bother my job. He want to ask something about hero or something like that, so I'm thinking you can hear his problem. But now, my time is out. So I think two of us can help hear his problem.

Mom look at Deku. She sigh nod.

Me: You guys wait at the living room. I go make some drink.

Mom: I already boil the water.

Me: Got it.

They walk into living room and I walk into the kitchen. I take three cups and put in on counter in front of me. I put hot water in each cups. I take coffee container from cupboard and put one spoon of coffee in each cups. I take a tray and put all the cups on the tray. I bring the tray to the living room.

Me: Here the drinks. I need to go training now.

I said while putting down the tray on the table in front of them.

Mom: Take care, (Y/N).

All Might: Don't push yourself too hard. You still have ten months before the entrance exam.

Me: Time isn't wait for anyone, All Might. We're the one that need to catch up with it.

I said and walk out from the living room. I walk upstair and enter my room. I take off my uniform and look my body at the mirror.

Me: I don't even realized my body has become like this.

I said while searching for my jacket. I take out a my sweatsuit outfit and wear it.

I take my white sport shoes and my headphones before get out from my room. I walk dowstairs and head straight to the door. I wear my socks and shoes.

Me: Mom, I'll go now!

Mom: Don't be back late!

Me: Okay!

I walk out from my house and start to jogging while hearing music using my headphones.

Deku POV

Me: Did (Y/N) ever rest from training?

(Y/N)'s mom:*sigh* No... If you want to know, before he go to school everyday, he'll go training in the early of morning. And he'll continue his training after the school.

All Might: Look around you, Midoriya. What did you see?

I look around and see there is one cupboard that full of trophies in it.

Me: All that trophies... All of it belong to (Y/N)...?

(Y/N)'s mom: That is right. He take a really deep interest in martial arts. He travel across the world just to learn all martial arts although he is still young.

All Might: (Y/N) is really a hardworking son, Akari. He do all the training just to protect his only family member.

All Might start to chuckle.

Me: What so funny?

All Might: (Y/N) really have grown a lot. His dream is not to become No. 1 hero. His dream is to help all people that need help. He really work hard for that. There is no doubt he will manage to enter UA.

Me: Yeah, but his introvert personality will make him harder to make new friends at new school.

Akari: We can't do anything with someone's personality.

All Might: Although he is introvert, he still have kind heart. But like his quirk Half Dark Half Bright, his heart is the same. He have his own dark side. I think it's enough talking about (Y/N). So Midoriya, what is it you want to ask?

Me: C-Can someone who is quirkless, become a hero?

Timeskip
After Training
(Y/N) POV

Me: I think it's enough for today.

I said while taking off my headphones. I put my headphones around my neck and take out my phone.

Me: Hmm? All Might message me?

I open the message and read it.

Me: How can you be so careless?

I said and start to run again. As I'm running, suddenly I see a huge crowd is looking at an alley. I go to the crowd and look at the alley too. There is something like mud villain and he caught Bakugou.

There is also hero there, but they can't do anything since the villain will not be affected by physical attack. Suddenly a green hair boy rush at the villain.

Me: What are you thinking, Deku?

???: (Y/N), use your power to defeat that villain.

I look beside me and see All Might in his true form.

All Might: I still can't transform. Plus, that villain caught your friend.

Me: Well, this can be my special training for today.

I said and start to walk slowly into the alley.

Hero1: Hey kid! It's dangerous!

Me: Hero that don't take risk is useless. No pain no gain.

I said and continue to walk to the villain.

Me: Deku!

Deku, Bakugou and the villain look at me.

Me: You said you want to be No. 1 hero, don't you? But you forgot to take the first step to achieve that. The first step is..

Suddenly I appear right in front of them.

Me: You can't die now.

I grab him and throw him back at the crowd. I look at the villain.

Me: Ever heard of black hole? At first it's really small, but really dangerous.

Villain: Huh? What do you mean?

I take Bakugou's arm and pull him out from the villain. I throw him to the crowd like I did to Deku.

Me: Corruption of this world happened because peoples like you exist. I'll not forgive someone who have corrupted the world!

Suddenly a very small dark ball appear in my left hand. I throw the ball to the villain.

Villain: Hah! What do you think that small ball will do to me?!

Me: Like I said, blackhole is small at first, but it will get bigger and bigger every second.

Suddenly the villain's body seems to get suck by something in his stomach.

Villain: W-What is happening to me?!

Me: You will face your death.

Suddenly a big black hole erupt from the villain's stomach and suck the whole villain's body into it. After the villain completely got sucked into the black hole, the black hole dissapear.

Civilian1: That boy defeat the villain with just one attack!

Hero1: Impossible. Even pro can't take down that villain with just one attack.

Hero2: What did you do to him?

Me: Usually when there is black hole, there will be white hole. Black hole suck everything around it. All the object that black hole suck into it will come out from white hole. But since the black hole earlier is mine, I can control it. That villain already die.

Lot of reporters start to surround me.

Me: I don't want to answer even one damn question. Go away. I need to go home now.

Suddenly something land near us. It's All Might in his hero form.

All Might: You guys hear what this young boy said, right? He need to go back now.

All the reporters that surround me start to go to All Might. But now heroes start to surround me.

Me: I'm not kidding. I can't be back late.

Hero1: We just want to say thanks.

Hero2: We are pro but we let boy handle that villain alone.

Me: Life is hard. If you can't go through it alone, find someone to help you.

I put my headphone on and walk away from the scene.

That Night
Home
(Y/N) POV

Mom: You defeat another villain?

She ask while watching the news about the villain incident this evening.

Me: Yeah...

Mom: Why you not happy?

Me: It's nothing, mom.

Mom: You are my son, (Y/N). I know when my son is not happy.

Mom lift my face to look at her.

Mom:*smile* Tell me what is the problem.

Me: I just thinking why people use their power for evil. Evil didn't bring any good. When they do something bad, police and heroes will hunt them down. But why they still do all of this?

Mom:*smile* You want to know the answer?

Me: If I don't the answer, I'll not tell you about this, mom.

Mom: The answer is easy, (Y/N). Is it because they think they are stronger than heroes. They are overconfident. And you know what will happen to someone that overconfident, right?

Me: They never win.

Mom: That is right, (Y/N). Villain always lose because they understimate their opponents. Don't be like that, (Y/N). I know you're strong. Everyone know. But remember, never understimate your opponent.

Me: You said it like I always understimate my opponents.

Mom:*chuckle* I know you never understimate your opponents. I just remind you. Peoples make mistakes sometime.

S

uddenly our house bell start to rang.

Me: I'll go.

I walk to the door and open it. Deku and All Might in his true form is standing in front of the door.

Me: What is it this time, All Might?

All Might: I already made my decision. I'll inherit my power at Midoriya.

Me: Good for you. Now good night.

I'm about to close the door but All Might stop me.

All Might: I need your help.

Me: With what?

All Might: Midoriya weak body will not be able to hold my power. I want you to help me train Midoriya.

I look at at him and then look at Deku.

Deku: Please...

Me:*sigh* Tomorrow. 5am. Seaside Park. Late and I'll not help you.

All Might&Deku: EEEEEKKK!! So early!

Me: Deku, your ten month of hell will start tomorrow.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.6K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
582K 21.9K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...
1M 48.7K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...
12.1K 292 14
Hi first story! Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you just started at U.A . You're a shy but when upset a ball of anger. You never had a good life and wan...