Jujutsu Kaisen x Reader Onesh...

By plotchickens

Exactly what the title suggests. I do a lot of characters, and take a lot of requests. (Mainly non-binary rea... More

LETS GET IT ROLLIN
Y. Itadori - Comfort
Y. Itadori - Strength (part one)
Y. Itadori -Strength (part two)
Y. Itadori - Late Nights
Y. Itadori - Headcanons
T. Inumaki - Sore
T. Inumaki - Not Alone
T. Inumaki - Our Limbs
T. Inumaki - No Words
T. Inumaki - Headcanons
S. Gojo - Lights & Rings
S. Gojo - Stay
S. Gojo - Piercings
S. Gojo - Step In Time
S. Gojo - Headcanons
M. Fushiguro - Safe (part one)
M. Fushiguro - Safe (part two)
M. Fushiguro - Books
M. Fushiguro - Markers
M. Fushiguro - Headcanons
K. Nanami - Life
K. Nanami - Cold
K. Nanami - Childish
K. Nanami - Your Person
K. Nanami - Headcanons
Sukuna - Burnt
Sukuna - Touch (part one)
Sukuna - Touch (part two)
Sukuna - Defend
Sukuna - Headcanons
RANDOM - A/N
M. Fushiguro - For You
S. Geto - Blankets & Beaches
S. Gojo - Prove It (part one)
S. Gojo - Prove It (part two)
Y. Itadori - Stay Over
Sukuna - One Hour
Y. Itadori - Raindrops
T. Inumaki - Tackle
M. Fushiguro - Night Rolling
S. Gojo - Plus One
Y. Itadori - Letting You Stay
S. Geto - Sweet Talk
S. Gojo - Mutual Support
N. Kugisaki - No Money
M. Fushiguro - Vocal Strings
Sukuna - New Age
All Characters - Headcanons (one)
Gojo & Geto - Found Family
T. Inumaki - HanaHaki
Y. Itadori - Hero
N. Kugisaki - Permanent๏ฟผ
K. Nanami - Sunshine
M. Fushiguro - Curse of Facades (part one)
All Characters - Headcanons (two)
S. Gojo - You Like It
S. Geto - Apologies & Tickets
M. Fushiguro - Curse of Facades (part two)
K. Nanami - Thank You
T. Inumaki - Working For Reassurance
S. Gojo - Human (TW: SH)
S. Gojo - Sour Note
Y. Itadori - Impressions
K. Noritoshi - Pretend
K. Nanami - New Issues
Choso - Strangers
S. Geto - For Now
Y. Itadori - Failure
Sukuna - Frigid๏ฟผ
All Characters - Headcanons (three)
K. Nanami - Attention Stealer
T. Inumaki - Brushstrokes
S. Gojo - Ordinary Fears
K. Nanami - Happenstances
M. Fushiguro - Dancing
Fushiguro & Itadori - Friendships
K. Nanami - Everything About You
Sukuna - Barely a Partner
Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine
M. Fushiguro - Spoken and Unspoken
Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine (part two)
Sukuna - Warmth
All Characters - Headcanons (four)
Z. Maki - Hockey
K. Nanami - Allow Me (TW: SH)
M. Fushiguro - Wins and Losses
S. Gojo - Drift Away
K. Nanami - Strum
Y. Itadori - His Love
S. Gojo - Birthday
S. Gojo (& Nanami?) - Ham Sandwiches
S. Geto - Human
M. Fushiguro - Subconscious
T. Inumaki - Notes
N. Kugisaki - Monkey Gerard
N. Zenin - Submit His Ego
S. Gojo - Dominating Your Feelings
Y. Itadori - Relax
All Characters - Headcanons (five)
K. Nanami - The Metamorphasis
K. Nanami - Happenstances (part two)
M. Fushiguro - Climb
N. Kugisaki - Vinyl
M. Fushiguro - Drawing the Line
S. Geto - Our Eyes
T. Fushiguro - To Make You Feel
Y. Junpei - Geese and Dogs
Y. Itadori - Hope
K. Noritoshi - Vulnerability
S. Gojo - Despite It
Nanami - College Time Baby
S. Geto - Consistency
Sukuna - Rile
Gojo & Geto - Poster

K. Nanami - After Hours

10.1K 353 156
By plotchickens

(Slightly NSFW. Not really. Just some nudity and shower sharing up in this bitch. It's pretty comfortable though.)

Your feet click down the hallway, wandering with purpose toward Nanami's office. As you went, you got stopped multiple times for small talk, questions, and other words of notice. Usually you payed rapt attention, but you're currently too tired to care about what these people have to say.

Bidding your last goodbye to a coworker, who looked stressed about his upcoming presentation, you finally turned down the small passage leading to your destination.

You let out a breath at the sight of it, cracking your neck and opening the door without asking. Nanami always tells you to knock, but there's no real reason for it.

The man in question is leaning over his desk, his usually proper hair disheveled. His elbow was up on the table, fingers splayed across his forehead as he pours over the packet of paper in front of him. It didn't seem to be anything interesting, you could only hope that it wasn't bad news.

When he doesn't look up at your enterance, you quietly approach him, walking around his desk so you're standing behind him. Slowly, you lean down to his ear.

"Kento~" You whisper.

Jumping at the sudden noise, he turns his head to look at you, eyes narrowed.

"I told you to knock. Didn't I?" He clarifies, turning back around and looking at his watch. He sighs, running a hand through his hair and focusing back on the paper.

You frown, gaze piercing the side of his head. "Yeah yeah, whatever. But it's time to go home."

"Honey, I still have work to do."

Standing up straight again, you put your hands on his shoulders. "Honey, you promised me that you wouldn't work overtime."

"This is important Y/N."

"Yes, I know that." You agree, starting to knead your fingers into his shoulders. "You're just too tense. I know you know that there's no use in staring at something so diligently if you can barely focus."

He laughs quietly. "Well. I guess that I should give it a rest for now. Thank you for your concern."

"Of course I'm going to care. I know you'd do the same for me as well." You say happily, patting his shoulders once more before retracting your hands.

He stands up, fixing his tie and grabbing his suit jacket off the back of his chair. He turns to you, leaning in and pressing a quick kiss to your lips.

"Of course." He replies, setting one more kiss on your forehead before pulling back. "Do you want to stop by somewhere for dinner?"

"Somewhere fast."

He smiles, putting a hand on your shoulder and leading you out of his office. "That's what I was thinking." He says.

The ride was short, consisting of listening to music and chatting absentmindedly about drama in the workplace. His stories were always a lot more entertaining.

Dinner didn't take long. He decided to just go to a drive through. You quickly ate, sat in the car next to eachother, and then began the trip home. The anticipation of changing into comfortable clothes and enjoying Nanami's presence was the only thing keeping you awake during the ride.

With your gaze out the window, you feel his hand lay on your thigh, rousing you from your thoughts. Looking down with a smile, you place your hand on top of his. He always makes sure you're okay. Even if just a slight frown takes over your face, he's there for you in some way. Whether it's a hand on your shoulder, kiss to the temple, or a hand on your thigh like right now.

He holds that position until he drives into the parking lot to your apartment. Walking around to the passenger side, Nanami opens the door for you and helps you out of the car. Sometimes you think he believes your legs don't work.

Once you enter the apartment, Nanami sets off for the bathroom, pulling off his tie as he goes.

As he unbuttons his shirt, he turns to face you. "I'm going to shower."

"Can I join you?" You joke, laughing playfully.

"If you want." He replies, already turning around and shrugging his shirt off his shoulders.

All you can do is stare wide eyed at his broad back as he walks away from you and toward the bathroom. Damn him, giving you a half assed invitation like that.

Nevertheless, you're going to take him up on it.

Lingering for a second, you only start undressing after you hear the water running, hoping it's warm by the time you get there.

Sure enough, when you creak the bathroom door fully open, you can feel the steam hit your face and bare body. It felt like heaven against your skin.

You walk farther in, barely seeing the outline of Nanami's body beyond the mediocre opaque curtain.

"I'm coming in!" You say, projecting your voice over the sounds of water.

"Okay. Just don't try and change the tempature."

"You're too picky." You say snorting, pulling back the curtain and stepping in behind him.

The front half of his body is blocking the water from you, so you poke his ass until he grumbles and moves to the side.

You roll your eyes, sliding in next to him so that the front of your bodies are pressed together under the flow of water. "Don't start grumbling. You're the one who allowed this, Kento."

"And you're the one who proposed it."

"And you're the one who proposed in the first place. I win." You argue back, clicking your tounge when his eyebrow twitches.

Patting his chest apologetically, you reach over to the shelf to grab the body wash. Before you get the chance however, he grabs your hips, forcing you back against the shower wall.

"That's cold." You say plainly, resting your fingers around his wrists.

He ignores you, leaning into your ear. "I believe you were the first one to ask me out. So technically, I win."

"... My mind is kinda blank right now, what were we fighting about?"

Sighing, he rests his forehead down on your shoulder, turning his face inward. "I don't really know, some petty shit you made up."

"I'm offended."

"And I'm about to fall asleep."

You look down, eyes full with the sight of his messy hair and relaxed features. His face was soft, slightly damp from the water. You can't help but have your own face relax at the image, reaching a hand up and threading your fingers through his hair.

"Then sleep then." You suggest.

"We're in the shower."

"Then hurry up."

He groans, detaching his hands from your hips and standing straight. This time, when he goes to grab the body wash, you snatch it before he can get to it.

"Y/N. I really don't want to-" He begins, but you quickly place a kiss on his lips to shut him up.

Pulling away, you say, "Let me do it for you. I want you to relax."

He looks at you, lips parted softly, but regains his composure enough to hum affirmatively.

You try to make quick work of it, not wanting to go too leisurely for your own satisfaction. Yes the feeling of his muscled body under your hands is nice, but you don't want him to fall asleep. That would probably hurt both of you.

Once you're done, you focus on cleaning yourself. He stands there with his eyes closed for a minute, listening to you talk about random things, but eventually gets out and dries off.

Finishing quickly, you stumble out of the shower and grab your own towel, quickly drying off your body. You hope he's not asleep by the time you get to bed. Call you clingly, but you want to be wrapped up with him after a long day. Fuck it, you'll admit to being clingy if it means you can be close to him.

After getting dressed, you approach the bed Nanami's already laying in. Thankfully, he's sitting up against the headboard, reading glasses perched on his nose and a book in his lap.

"Whatcha reading?" You ask, sliding under the covers next to him and resting your head on his shoulder. He adjusts to your presence, winding an arm around your back and re-grasping the book. This caused your body to be more flushed against his.

"It's a poetry book I found online, it's worded very eloquently."

"Can you read it outloud?"

"Of course. That's why I got it anyway."

You furrow your brows. "You got it for reading aloud?"

"I know you like when I read to you." He clears his throat. "And I like when you fall asleep in my arms."

That makes you smile, and you try to hide it by shoving your face into his shoulder. He doesn't let you though, and pulls your body closer to you so that you're curled up next to him, head and shoulders now resting on his chest. You can read the words on the page from this angle.

"Close your eyes. When you fall asleep I'll lay you down properly. I don't want your back to hurt tomorrow." He says softly, pressing a kiss to your head.

"How considerate." You say yawning. Closing your eyes, you prepare yourself for his voice to wash over you.

And it does wash over you all right. The unique lift he places onto words overcome you like waves rolling over tiny grains of sand. The alluring rasp and rolls settle your heartbeat down and evens out your breaths. Every syllable he announces pushes you deeper into a state of comfortable unconscious. Before you can even process it, you're asleep.

Nanami notices pretty early on that you're asleep, but continues reading to lure you further into it. After a couple minutes, he closes the book, setting it on his nightstand and flicking off the lamp.

He turns back toward you, holding you stable in his arms and shuffles you so you're lying down fully with him. Your body stirs lightly, and you twitch a bit, but ultimately stay asleep.

He smiles at your peaceful face, caressing your cheek and jaw with the lightest touch he can.

"I love you so much." He whispers. "And I know I'm busy. I try to give you all of my time but we both know that's not how it works. However, I'm waiting for the day where we're both old and retired, living in a house on the beach. One that we've built together, of course."

He pauses his ramble, running his thumb under your eye. Finally pulling away from your face, he leans in closer, wrapping his arms around you.

"You're my everything. The sun that shines on my eyes and keeps me going. The moon that calms my nights and lets me relax. I can't even fathom how stressed I'd be without you. I doubt I'd even be working at that shitty job."

Closing his eyes, he smiles. "You're all of my ideals, honey."

(Not me being sappy as fuck. Let me live, I almost made myself cry. God I love writing Nanami so much it's not even funny at this point.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 91.2K 73
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "๐—š๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ #๐Ÿญ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„...
4.6K 83 20
Short oneshots about your favorite Jujustu Kaisen character and their s/o....you. crossposting from Ao3 (fem reader)
27.8K 438 28
"People usually don't forget about me." Gojo stated. "But there's nothing memorable about you." You responded, not meaning to offend. "You're not ja...
2.1K 30 5
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•๐•‚ ๐•Š๐•™๐•š๐•ก๐•ค Like my other oneshots books, I'll give a summary or some info before hand most of the time incase theres a...