Anidita: A Beautiful tale of...

By AnshikaaDixit

Hello everyone....this is a fanfiction of the show Barrister Babu(Colors tv).... but the story is quite diffe... More

Introduction to Characters!!
Bondita's Ram!!😍❀️
Anirudh Roy Chowdhary❀️
Bondita's Questions!❀
Bondita to Fight Against Society!❀️
Author's Query!πŸ˜…πŸ˜
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Bondita To Go To College!😍❀️
Suggestion 😍❀️
Friendship!❀️
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!❀️😍
Raabta!❀️ (Connection)
Sorry!πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Anirudh Ji!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Author!❀️
A Proposal!❀️😨
Anirudh Is Back!!β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ™ˆ
Prem!❀️
Happy New Year!❀️❀️
I Love You!β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ™ˆ
Ask me Anything!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Marriage Functions!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Wedding Day!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Author's Note!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
The Wedding Day!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ (Part-2)
Perfect bahu!πŸ™ˆβ€οΈ
You are Mine!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Ek Nayi Soch!πŸ™ˆβ€οΈ
London!πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Bondita's wish!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Anirudh Is Soo Cute!β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ™ˆ
Back To Tulsipur!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Heart Break!πŸ˜£πŸ˜–
Mending The Hearts!❀️
Sorry!
Challege Completed!😍❀️
New Beginnings!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Anirudh's Anger!❀️
Anirudh's Pain!❀️
Ekaadashi!❀️
My Love!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Barrister!β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ™ˆ
Steps towards Dream!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Som's Love Tale!
Mistake!πŸ’”β€
Realisation!❀️
Forgiveness!β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ™ˆ(love)
Back Home!❀️... Som's Marriage Proposal!❀️
Note!❀️
Marriage Functions!❀️😍
Marriage!β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Sukhi Pariwar!β€οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ˜
Grateful!πŸ™β€οΈ
Pareeksha!❀️
Yeh Duriyaan!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Bhaang!πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
suggestion!πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ
Not Writing!😊
Article!β€οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ...
Preparations!❀️
Departure!❀️...
Passing Days...β€οΈβ€πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Idea!❀️....
New Story!❀️
Summary Of Next Story!❀️
Yeh kya hua?!😨❀️
Toh Yeh Hua!.
Barrister Bondita!😍❀️
Barrister Anirudh and Bondita!❀️😍
Anidita won!😍❀️
Suggestion!πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ
Marriage Anniversary!😍❀️...
Jealous Bondita...
Really Important!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Anniversary Party!β€οΈπŸ˜‚
Anirudh's Plan!πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ™ˆ....
Caring Anirudh!❀️....
Bondita's tantrums!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
God Bharai!πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Anirudh's World!(their Daughter!)πŸ˜πŸ™ˆβ€οΈ
Naamkaran!πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Rudhaanshi!πŸ˜πŸ™ˆβ€
Something about The Author and The story!πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ....
Love Is Forever!...❀️❀️
New Story
New Story...
Thinking....
Uploaded Something!❀️
Fanfic Awards 2021
Fanfic Awards!❀️
100k Reads
One Shots!!!❀️❀️❀️

Anirudh's Jealousy And Happiness!β€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

2.2K 128 16
By AnshikaaDixit

Continued from the previous part....

Anirudh-Sanya and Sam-Bondita were dancing....

Suddenly Anirudh noticed that Bondita's saree got tangled ib her feet... And she was about to fall.... He quickly Left Sanya... And ran towards his Bondi!😍... Sanya fell down!😳😳😂😂😂.... She gritted her teeth!....

But before Anirudh could save Bondita.... Sam held her by her waist... And Bondita clutched his shirt tightly.... Her eyes widened due to this sudden happening... And Eventually laughed!😂😂..... Sam too laughed along with her.... Bur Ani stood with a puppy face... Being super jealous... Abd Bondi didnt even notice him!😳😂😗😗😒...
#Bechaaraa!#😂🤣🙈🤦‍♀

Then it was time for Anidita's Dance....
Anirudh came and leaned down forwarding his hand... He had a flower in bis hand!😍.... She accepted it blushing... As everyone saw them happily!😍....

But someone was really Jealous!🙄🙄😂....

Then Anirudh stood up and held her bare waist... She shivered at his touch... And held his shoulder tightly....

He held her other hand firmly yet softly!... He looked deep into her eyes... Both were lost in each other's love!😍.... There eyes were deep as ocean!.. Full of love!😍❤️....

They started dancing softly....their feet in amazing coordination!😍....their hands swaying with ease... And their eyes full of love!😍.... He came closer.... And whispered in her ears...
Anirudh-: Happy Marriage Anniversary Mrs. Roy Chowdhary!😊😘❤️...

Bondita lowered her eyes due to their closeness.... And before she could reply....
Sam came and took her hand from Anirudh's....and took her towards Kaka....
Anirudh stood their in shock.... Like....👇👇😂

(Isn't this pic perfect?!😂🙈😍)....

Sam-: Kaka ji.... Aapki bahu!😅.... Aapne bulaya tha na!😊😅....
Kaka-: humnein?!😳🤔...(Som Glared at him).. Haan haan humnein hi toh bulaya tha.... Vo... Vo... Haan!.. Aray Humein uphaar dena tha apni Bahu ko!😍😊... Aao bahu yeh dekho!

yeh Anirudh ki Maa ka haar hai!😍... Aaj hum yeh tumhe dena chaahte hain!😊ab tum samhaalo ise!😊...

Anirudh stood there with a frown.... As he couldn't get his reply!😞🙈

Anirudh's POV....
Yeh kya baat hui yaar!😣😒... Mujhe Wish bhi nhi kiya!😒😒... Ab main kya karu?!... Chalo main bhi apna gift de deta hu!😳😍.... Phir toh wish karegi hi!🤔🙈....

He went to their room and Brought his gift...

Bonditaa!... Yeh lo tumhara pehla gift!😊...

Bondita-: Haaa!😍😍😍.... Wow Pati Babu!😍😍..... Yek kitan sundar hai!😍😍...

Anirudh-: Tumhe pasand aaya na?!😍... Main jaanta hu tumhe moti bahut pasand hain!😍.... Isliye khaas Tumhaare liye Hyderabad se mangwaya hai!😍....

Bondita-: Pasandd?!😍😍.... Aray Bahut Pasand aaya!😍❤️❤️....par pehla?!😅🙈... Main samjhi nhi!🤔😅...

Anirudh-: Haan Bondita.... Yeh bas pehla tohfa hai... Abhi baaki hain!😃...

Bondita-: Thanku soo much Pati Babu!😍.... Main abhi pehen ke aayi!😍....

She ran towards her room but Sanya came in front of her and made Bondita Fall!😫....

Sam was right there so her handled her.... But the Necklace in her hands fell down!😳.... And all the pearls got scattered here and there!😩....
Anirudh and everyone rushed to her...
Anirudh -: Tum toh ho na Bondi?!😧... Kahin chot toh nhi aayi?!😩...
Bondita-:😭😭😭.... Main toh thik hu... Par aapka diya haal!😭.... Vo toot gaya pati babu!😭😭....

Anirudh-: Koi.... Koi baat nahi Bondita.... Main naya le aaunga!... Tum mat ro pls!😩....

Bondita-: Nahi pati babu!... Aaj bas yeh haar nhi... Mera dil bhi toota hai....mujhe nhi karni kpi party!😭...

Saying this she ran to her room... And locked herself...

Binoy and Kaka took everyone for the dinner....and then everyone left....
Anirudh became really worried for her....he didnt know why was she reacting so much for a mere necklace!...
He stood there in confusion....when Som came to him....

Som-: Dada.... Aap soch rahe honge na... Ki kya hua hai Boudi ko?!... Aaiye main bataata hu....
He told him everything about Sanya and her filthy plans!...

Anirudh was yaken aback!😨....Now he knew why was Bondita not happy since Morning!😧... Why was she behaving so possessively!...
He ran towards there Room....and Banged the door!...

Anirudh-:Bondiii!... Bondii!... Pls Darwaza kholo!.... Dekho main sab jaan gya hu!... Mujhe maaf kardo!... Main tumhaara dukh, tumhaari chinta samajh hi nhi paaya!... Samajh hi nhi paaya ki tum kyun subah se aise kar rhi thi!... Aur meri hi galti hai!... Subah se tumse thik se baat bhi nhi ki!😩... Pls ek baar baat karo na mujhse!...

Bondita opened the door... Her eyes were full of tears.... She hugged him tightly.... He hugged her more tightly...Bondita was crying bitterly....

Bondita-: So.. So... Sorry Pati Babu.... Maine... Maine... Neeche tamaasha kar diya na... Mujhe aisa nhi karna chahiye tha.... Kya soch rhe honge sab?!😨😭😭😭😭
Main chalke maafi maang leti hu!😩...

Anirudh held her hand...
Anirudh-: Nahi Bondi!... Koi baat nhi... Kaka aur Baba sab samhaal lenge!😊... Aur ab bataao.... Yeh Sanya ki baat ka itna bura laga toh mujhe kyun nhi bataya pehle?!🙄.... Main dhyaan rakhta na!😞....accha vo sab chodo!... Mujhe wish toh kardo mata!😅🙈... Subaj se nhi kiya!😞...

Bondita-: Sorry sorry!😅🙈...
She came close and kissed his cheek...
Bondita-+ Happy Marriage Anniversary Pati Babu!😍😘...praarthna hai... Ki hum humesha saath rahein!😍🙈....I love you so much!😘...

Anirudh hugged her...
Anirudh-: Happy Anniversary to you too!😘... And haan I love you more!😘😘.....

Ab mera gift do!😍😂...
Bondita-: Umm... Thik hai... Aap pehle aankhein band kijiye!🙈😊...
He did as she said... And she came close to him.... Held his shoulders and stood pn her toes... Reaching his ears... And whispered...
Bondita-: Aapka uphaar hai ki..... Aap Baba banne waale hain!🙈🙈..

Anirudh (with closed eyes😅)-: Accha baba!😅.... Kyaaaaa?!😳😳(opened his eyes wide!.... And looked at her in surprise!😍😳).... Shotii?!... Main?!... Main baba?!😍😳... Bonditaaaaa!😍😍😳😳😳..... (He lifted her in his arms and started dancing!😂🤦‍♀️)... Main bata nhi sakta main kitnaaa khush hu!😍😍😃😃😃... Aaj tumne mujhe duniya ka best gift diya hai Bondi!😍😘😘.... I love u soo much!😍😘... I cant even tell!😍😘😘.... Thankyou Bondiii!😍😍😘😘😘....

Bondita-: pati babu!😅🙈🙈.... Ab neeche bhi utaar dijiye!😅🙈... (He placed he down... And she hugged him)... I love you too pati babu!😍😘🙈🙈🙈.... And haan Main bhi aaj bahut khush hu!🙈🙈🙈....

Anirudh took her in his arms again and went downstairs....

Anirudh-: Kaka!... Baba!.. Som!... Sunnu!...Bihari!... Sab jaldi aao!😍😍....

Everyone gathered...
Kaka-: Aray bhai kya hua?!... Kyun bahu ko uthaakar ghum rahe ho?!... Jaise tumhara koi medal ho!😏😂....

Som-: Haan Dada!😂... Aisa bhi kya gift de diya boudi ne?!😂🤣...

Anirudh-: aray haan aisa hi uphaar diya hai!😍... Aur yeh mere medal se bahit bada medal hai kaka!😍.... Main Baba banne wala hu!😍😍😍🙈🙈.... Aap Bade Dadaji aur Som tum Kaka!😍....

Binoy-: Matlab!... Matlab main Dadu banne wala hu?!😍😍.... Wow!... Thanku so much Bodnitaaa!😍😍....

Sunandita-: Aur main kaki!😍😍...
They all hugged her!...

Binoy-: Thanku so much beta!😍.... I am so so so happy!😍....

Kaka-: Khoob khoob khoob khush raho bahu!😍.... Tumne aaj humein sansaar ki sabse badi khushi dedi!!😍...

Everyone was really happy!😍

Precap-: Ani's Gift!❤️

Love Author!❤️

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 110 18
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 π—‰π—π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ 𝖷 π–½π–Ύπ—Œπ–Όπ–Ύπ—‡π–½π–Ίπ—‡π—π—Œ
25.6K 1.1K 12
this is a story about abhigya..based on serial kumkumbhagya.. it's a story in which abhigya married without seeing each other ..and have seen each ot...
160K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...