His Little Prince (Changlix f...

By hyunjins_hairbandd

Book two for My Baby Boy Changbin and his Boyfriend / Little Felix are recovering from a rough past, with ple... More

Previously
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
End

Chapter 65

7.6K 312 193
By hyunjins_hairbandd

changbin woke felix up about two weeks later on the monday they were due to start classes again, felix whined and hugged onto changbin, pulling him down into bed again.

changbin laughed and buried his face in felix's neck, kissing it a few times.

"get up lixie, we have class."

"nooooooooo! i want cuddles."

"later, come get ready."

changbin had to drag a whiny felix out of bed and downstairs to have breakfast where most of the group were already dressed in the annoying uniform.

he had felix sit down while he got them both something to eat, sitting himself down next to felix. he smiled and kissed his cheek as felix started to eat, rubbing his eyes.

"we have a few classes together, so it shouldn't be that bad."

felix nodded sleepily and leaned his head on changbin's shoulder, sipping orange juice as he tried to wake himself up.

the group managed to get themselves ready on time and felix felt a little better.

before, he walked to school, scared of seeing his bully, now his bully was walking with them.

they made sure they had everything before leaving the house, felix held changbin's hand as they started to walk down the road, the house they were in wasn't too far from the school so it wasn't far to walk, when it came into view and they saw students and teachers going in it was a really weird feeling.

they walked in together and took in their surroundings for a while since they had time before class.

"remember this jae?" felix mumbled, nudging him as they got to the lockers where felix had water thrown over him.

jae sighed and hugged felix from behind, looking at the floor where felix would've been.

"i'm sorry."

felix smiled reassuringly at him and nodded a little.

"i forgive you, i promise."

they checked their first classes and felix smiled widely, nudging hyunjin's arm.

"we have this class together, remember when you first talked to me?"

hyunjin laughed and nodded, a bell rang and changbin hugged felix's waist, leaving little kisses on his cheeks.

"i'll catch up with you later okay? i have a class with minho now."

felix nodded and kissed changbin's nose playfully.

he walked into the classroom with hyunjin and jisung, finding their seats and sitting down, it felt weird to be in a classroom setting now.

the class slowly filled up and felix realized he hadn't spoke to any of these people in weeks, months.

a few people that would've never acknowledged him before were smiling at him and even saying hi, felix felt happy about that.

"remember, dating changbin will boost your popularity insanely, you're not a random looser anymore." jisung mumbled.

"so i was a random looser before?" felix laughed.

"shut up! i didn't mean it like that."

they went quiet when the teacher arrived and greeted the class after a while before starting the lesson. he tried to pay attention as best he could but he couldn't help but remember all of the bad memories he had in the school and how the person that used to bully him was now a close friend. did that mean he would be popular now?

he wasn't sure if he wanted that, all he did know was that if he gained popularity and friends, he would do what changbin did and use his social reputation to stop anyone else from suffering.

they were assigned a project to do that was pretty simple to start with since none of them were fully into an education mindset from being out of classes for the summer.

"i'd like you to work in groups of five."

felix already knew he would work with jisung and hyunjin, now they just needed two more people.

when they were told to pick partners, felix was shocked to see a few people approach him.

"hi felix, can we work with you?"

felix had never spoken to them before but he smiled back a little, looking at hyunjin who just nodded.

"sure, you can work with us."

felix watched them sit down, smiling at jisung too.

"so, i'm wonwoo and this is mingyu."

felix nodded a little.

"it's good to meet you, i'm felix, this is jisung and hyunjin."

both of them already knew who hyunjin was, they were just surprised he ended up being friends with felix.

"so, what're we doing this project on?"

__

felix smiled widely as the bell went for their lunch break, he had this class with jeongin and he had his last class with changbin. he read the text from his boyfriend.

changbin:
hey baby, we're in class 125 on the second floor, it's empty and we're hanging out in here, come meet us.

felix put his phone back in his pocket and told jeongin who nodded eagerly, they started to leave the class and as they headed for the stairs, they were both shocked to have people saying hello to them, they smiled back at the people that smiled at them.

"are we like... popular?"

"i think so." felix replied with a smile.

they went upstairs and found the room, walking in to see a few of them sitting at desks, changbin leaning back in one of the seats, laughing with minho and chan.

felix smiled and walked inside with jeongin.

"hey baby! c'mere."

felix when to changbin who sat him on the desk, wrapping his arms around felix's waist.

felix giggled and hugged changbin back, starting to play with his hair.

he listened contently as they talked, more than happy to focus on changbin, he seemed to much more relaxed and genuine at school than he used to, felix liked that.

"binnie?"

"yes lix?"

"are you going to go back to being all scary and mean?"

"do you want me to?"

felix smiled softly and got a little red.

"maybe? it was pretty hot."

changbin chuckled and kissed felix's nose.

"then maybe scary, but not mean."

"yeah, don't be mean to me." felix fake pouted.

"i could never be mean to you baby."

felix wrapped his arms around changbin's neck and smiled, kissing the side of his neck a few times.

"i love you."

"i love you more."

"noo, you don't."

felix smiled and shut him up with several soft kisses on his lips.

"ew, get a room." jisung called.

he was sat on a chair at the same desk as minho.

"you can hardly talk." felix shot back, smiling as changbin trailed kisses down to felix's neck.

felix closed his eyes, enjoying the kisses with a small smile on his face. he felt changbin's kisses move down to where his collar was.

"careful binnie."

"of what?"

"you knowww." he whined, too shy to say it.

"what? i might get you horny?"

felix blushed and put his hand over changbin's mouth.

"shhhhh, don't say thattttt!"

"whyyy?"

felix shook his head and covered his cheeks. changbin gently pulled his hands away and kissed felix's lips gently for a few seconds.

"i'm just teasing you baby."

felix smiled and connected their lips again.

=====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.1K 36
Of freedom and of pleasure, Nothing ever lasts forever, Everybody wants to rule the world ft. Cristiano Ronaldo AU
84.9K 1.5K 61
BOOK TWO COMPLETED The Vampire Diaries, Season Three; Now it only being Ellie; she has to learn adjustments to her new life. Her vampire helper, Stef...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC