Always Together 2: JOURNEY TO...

Av Ahsana_

Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man... Mer

Teaser of the book.
BEFORE YOU READ
introduction
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Suggest Please
Part 24
Part 25
COVER
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Helloo
Part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Author note
nominated
new book
new mystery thriller.
help

Part 37

2.2K 216 55
Av Ahsana_

First of all I am not a law student and I don't know anything about law and court. If anything I write here caused any harm to the law or anything I am saying that, that is because of my loss of knowledge in law and I am seeking help from any of the reader who have knowledge. So forgive me in advance.

Khushi stood beside Arnav. Lavanya is on her right side and Payal sits next to Lavanya. Arnav finds the whole family in the court and Anjali doesn't look at him even at once while he was struggling to get a glance from her.

"I heard that you two left home yesterday? " Lavanya asked khushi.

"Anjali was about to leave home and move to Syam's home. " Khushi said.

"Why? That was her home. Why you two left home instead of her. I didn't understand. "

"Shantivan is not Arnav's at the first point, it is their parent build for the whole family so Anjali have equal importance there. "

"Then why you two left? " Lavanya is not ready to leave the topic.

"La, Anjali is pregnant. We can't allow her to left home alone and live there alone. What if something happen to her? Later media got to know and they surrounded Syam's home. So the thing what we have done was right. We have place to sleep over. Even though that drama didn't happen, we planned to sleep over at Aman's home. We have to discuss about the case. " Khushi concluded herself deliberately avoiding one point.

"But La, how did you know about that? " Khushi asked.

"Aman said. " She smiled.

(Talks of lawyer in normal and surrounding talks in italics)

"I request you to present the suspect Syam Manohar Jha" Aman asked to the judge.

"Yes proceed. "

"Mr Syam, I want to aks you one thing. Do you agree that you tried to kill your own brother in law and killed his driver? "

"No, I didn't done that. "

"I request you to present the witness, Nandakishor here. " Aman requested to the judge.

Nandakishore came and stood there.

"Mr Nandakishore, tell us what had you seen that day"

"At that day, I was at home. I saw that Syam called someone over phone and thanked him for killing Arnav. Later I found that he handed some amount of money to a man at that night itself. " Nandakishore said.

Anjali looks at Nandakishore like she will kill him at any second. How can one change the side over a night.

"I like to present the driver who acted according to the order of Syam." When the driver came forward  Aman asked to Nandakishore,

"Is it the one whom you saw that day? "

"Yes" Nandakishore replied

"That's all your honor" Aman replied.

"Anything to ask Mr. Krunal Iyer? " Judge asked to Krunal Iyer.

"Yes your honor " He stood up and walks forward.

He stood in front of the driver.

"How do you know Mr Syam? " Krunal asked.

"During saving some children. Syam sir was struggling hard to save the children and I helped him. From that I know him"

"Did you caused the accident? "

"It was true that Syam asked me but he cancelled that. So I returned back. It was not me who caused the accident." The driver concluded.

"It was neither him nor Syam who caused the accident " Before Krunal can conclude, Aman interrupted

"How can we trust a paid killer's words? "

"Calm down Mr Aman and let me conclude my words. " Krunal smirked and added, "Here are the call records of Syam, saying he called this man twice " He handed the paper to the judge.

"Here is the CCTV recording and photos of that day. Look, he passed the town at 1.26 pm and be returned back at 1.47. It is impossible to reach the crime spot and return back within nearly twenty minutes. For to reach there he need twenty minutes. Then how can he go there,commit crime and return back within this time? " Krunal asked shocking everyone.

"How he get the CCTV within one day? " Payal asked

"Aman asked Akash to gave it to him" Lavanya smiled

"I don't understand anything. Why Aman supporting Syam? " Payal confused.

"You will get to know sooner" Lavanya smiled.

"When did you know about these things? * khushi asked

" I already knew that Arnav and sid are same. I am a police officer, I got to know when you went to honeymoon. "Lavanya whispered to shock khushi.

" Isn't it clear that it was not Syam who done that. Here his brother in law and his wife is trying to destroy his hard earned fame. "Krunal said looking at Arnav and khushi.

" I need to question Mrs Khushi singh Raizada. "

He bombarded question as soon as khushi reached there.

"I can call you as Khushi, right. So Khushi tell me, from when you know Syam? Did you know he was married? "

"I met him two years before and I didn't know that he was married"

"Why you married Arnav that day suddenly. It was the same say that he met an accident, isn't it? " He asked with a sharp tone.

"Arnav asked me to marry him and I accepted. We decided to marry do we got married. " She said.

"So you got married against parents wish and you are afraid how will his parents react, especially Mr Syam whom you know before. "

"What do you mean? " Khushi asked clearly because she didn't get anything..

"It was so simple. You had a crush on Syam. You accepted that you didn't know that he was married. But accidentally Arnav asked to marry him and you got married. Later that,  you found that Syam is his family and how can you leave an IAS officer. So you decided to kill Mr Arnav, your husband and decided to marry Syam later. But later you found that Syam is  happily married to Arnav's sister and you lost chance. After meeting Arnav again you decided to seduce him again for the money and you won. Then later when the investigation started you put everything on Syam's head. "

When Krunal finished his sentence Khushi is in the verge of crying. Arnav needs to reach near khushi and console her. He wanted to slap Krunal.

"It is not right, he is trying to turn the table you honor. " Aman said.

"We need to turn the table to find the truth" Krunal said.

"Meeting bachelor doesn't mean, any one sexually attracted to them. How can you live with this mentality Mr krunal? " Aman added, "they considered themselves as siblings not from same mother"

"Then how can the so called siblings stand opposite. The fact is Syam considered khushi as sister but not vice versa" Krunal smiled.

"I suspect Khushi as the killer" Krunal concluded. Arnav stand up but Lavanya dragged him back to the seat and khushi blinked his eyes at him saying she is okay.

"Anything to object? " Judge asked to Aman. Aman knows that if he drag anything from now, it will cause trouble to him and his party.

"I like to question Akash Singh Raizada"

"Proceed"

Akash came forward.

"From when Nandakishore started to live with you? " He asked.

"After bhai got discharged and return to home for rest. "

"Where were him before? "

"He didn't come to home before, he said he have some works. I don't know where exactly he was. "

"Do you know who were presented that day when Arnav got accident? "

"Everyone was there except Nk. That day we took a family photo before bhai had came. In that photo Nk was not there. It was a selfie taken by me " Akash said.

"Thank you Akash." Aman submitted that photo. Nk was not there.

"I like to question Mrs Anjali Jha"

"Was Syam home at that day after noon? " Aman asked.

"No, we were not home, afternoon. "

"Where were you? "

"We got an anonymous call that day saying Arnav got an accident and we two reached there and admitted him to hospital then later transferred to hospital in abroad because his condition was severe. Syam was with me the whole time. " Anjali said.

"Thank you Anjali"

"Now I like to rewind what Nk said,

1. He heard Syam talking on phone when he was at home.

2. He saw with his own eyes that Syam handed money to someone at that night.

He was not home on the day time as per the photo submitted by Akash. Syam was not at home that night as per Anjali when Nandakishore saw him.

So I want to check, Mr Nandakishore, do you have any problem with your eyes and ears. If everything is working property then, were you lying? Then where was him that day? "

Every eyes landed on Nandakishore and he is shivering lightly.

"He was at Khushi's home that day. He was spotted stalking Arnav and khushi. This is the photos khushi took that day with Arnav. Most of the photos Nandakishore was spotted behind something. " He handed the photos.

"I am saying that it was Nandakishore who committed the crime, not Syam" When everyone even the Krunal was like "what!! " Moment Aman added, "I request you to replace Nandakishore with Syam. "

Police took Nandakishore and placed in the place of Syam.

"I am sorry to the respected court and our collector. I agree that we affected his fame and his time. But we didn't have any other way to light the truth." Aman bowed down in front of everyone.

"So why Nandakishore commited the crime? " Aman asked Nandakishore but he remained silent..

"What happened Nandakishore, your tongue don't work for truth? " Aman asked and the entire court remain silent once again.

"If you don't say, I will tell. Before that I like to question Anjali again"

"Mrs Anjali, why Nandakishore left home ? "

"He said he find his love. "

"Then why he returned back? "

"His love failed. That girl married someone before he confess. So he was in depression. Later I dragged him to home from his friend's home. " Anjali said.

"Do you know who the girl was? "

"No, he didn't said anything"

"Thank you Anjali" When Anjali left Aman asked Lavanya to come.

"Miss Lavanya, you are khushi's best friend and live with her before. Can you tell me what had you seen before? " Aman asked

"I found him several times staring at Khushi and invading at our privacy. I saw him that day of their marriage and I thought it may not be him. It was true that he loved Khushi. I found his love letters for her at his room. " She said. She walked back to her seat.

"I passed IPS because I am not stupid" Lavanya giggled on her own.

"These are the letters. Wasn't you who written it? " Aman asked Nandakishore again.

He remained silent again.

"Even if you remain silent everything is evident what had happened. So let me ask you again why did you hated khushi? " Aman asked.

"Hated? I love her. " Nandakishore shouted.

"Now tell me why you tried kill him? " Aman asked.

Nandakishore broken down on the floor and cried.

"If you are these much emotionally week, then why you have done that. I will tell everything. " Aman looked at the crowd and started.

"Nandakishore love khushi from their college days. Even though he can't express his feelings to her, he decided to remain as friends until he confess to her. Khushi didn't know his feelings for her and considered him as her best friend. After that, one day he found Arnav at Khushi's home and their lovely dovey moment. It was sure that he stalked them from that day. Later he found that Khushi got married to Arnav. Even though Arnav is his relative, that was above the level he can tolerate. Then he caused the accident. Out of pity for the relative he called Anjali anonymously and informed her. Later he hided himself  with a feeling that police find him soon. But police helped him without their knowledge, it turns as a hit and run case and closed the case.

From then it was the rise of criminal Nandakishore. If he was arrested that time, nothing will happen. Later he trusted himself that he have a great brain. That brain of him made us run to find the culprit. He hacked Arnav and Khushi's phone, so he can hear what they are saying because he smelled that they are investigating everything over again.

He found that the finding reached Syam and the driver. So he himself finds the call recording and send to us anonymously. That day his brain didn't work well or it was the last chance for us from the God. We suspected why someone anonymously send these files. We hacked back and found it was him the Nandakishore. But he didn't thought even in his dream that we will find the CCTV.

When Syam was arrested at home, he was there. But he disappeared then appeared after sometime. Then the media got all the news that Syam got arrested. We tried our maximum to make this news as confidential so it won't his fame. But he ruined. He then came to home and acted like he knows nothing and caused a misunderstanding at home and he deliberately tried to make Anjali leave the home. But that plan was failed. His plan makes us benefit.

He planned to leave Anjali to her home so that media will reach the home and she doesn't get chance to approach any lawyer. So that Syam will be behind the bar forever and he don't need to be in tension anymore. But that plan back fired when Arnav and khushi left home instead of Anjali. Having no option behind he approached me with a newly cooked story. That story makes us see the truth.

It was luck from him these years that he didn't got caught. It is luck for us for making him caught. "

Everyone looked at Nandakishore with disguised look and Payal was more surprised. Arnav, khushi and Lavanya knew the truth before.

"I am requesting the honorable court to sentence him in jail till his last breath for killing am innocent driver and tried to kill Arnav." Aman requested the court.

Nandakishore sentenced for his entire life and media got filled with the news.
Syam's suspension got removed.

Anjali left home with Syam without looking at Arnav even at once. Arnav hugged khushi and Lavanya hugged Payal.

"Now everything is over right? "Payal asked.

" The game is not over yet" Arnav informed. Khushi smiled.

"Okay, you do the rest. I need to take some sleep after a long investigation. " Aman said.

"Come Aman, just be an audience" Khushi requested and Aman agreed.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It was a long update. I couldn't reveal everything in it. So the rest on next update. I know that you needed so many answers.

Is that clear why Arshi left home?

How many of you thought that the killer is Nandakishore?

Poor Syam, who ever suspected him?

Is everything cleared till now?

I am tired 😪🥱🥱🥱

Comments please.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...
21K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
189K 6.8K 24
This is a story about Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada. They were both in love with each other since childhood.However, due to some misunderst...
84.1K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...