TESORO (His hunted Treasure)

By Xoe_KingVirgo

He worshiped the ground she walked on, he would lay down his life for her and their children, He is the King... More

TESORO (His Hunted Treasure )
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
A Trip Down Memory Lane: Part I
A Trip Down Memory Lane:Part II
A Trip Down Memory Lane :Part III
TDML (The Devil and the Hellcat)
TDML (The Contract)
TDML (Mr & Mrs Morelli)
TDML(The Morellis)
TDML(jelly bean)
TDML(ALUNAMIDA)
TDML (The Plan)
TDML(Sh**storm II)
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
TDML (How is that possible? )
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
When it Ends it Begins

TDML (Sh** Storm)

175 12 1
By Xoe_KingVirgo

Hi guys, welcome to another chapter 🤓

Let me start by apologizing, Bradley curses a lot so there's that otherwise, 🤭

Happy reading 🤗

*****************

USA, New York City

Bradley

I can not believe I went along with this sh**, but Enzo was my brother and the f*cker was stubborn, so when Iva came up with a plan that will make sure he stays alive, I had to agree, so here am I, at f*cken 4:00 am, with Iva's bent cop, and her stuck-up female guard waiting for Katherine and little Avery to finish packing up so we can drive them to the airport.

"Hello, You must be James" I turn to see a short woman with blonde curls, a slim curvy figure, and electric blue eyes that look like they could shoot lightning bolts if ever got pissed off.

No wonder the f*cker is whipped.

The woman was beautiful, the baby girl in her arms had her features but the Morelli green eyes won, she was adorable, I couldn't believe I was staring at Enzo's offspring it felt weird.

Never thought you had it in you brother.

"Yes, and you must be the beautiful Katherine," James replied opening the door for them and I scoffed.

I never liked the ass licker, all cops were rats, even the ones on our payroll, I trust none of those mother's***rs, and James was extra annoying with his never-ending flirt attempts with Iva and now like a true a**hole, he is flirting with Enzo's girl.

Thirsty b*tch

I pulled my shades down and turn to greet Enzo's girls, Ignoring the mother, I made a face for the cute baby girl, Avery was born 4 months after Alu, she giggled.

" Aren't you a pretty princess?" I cooed at her. Then turn to Katherine and introduced myself.

"Bradley," I tell her

" I know," she says softly,

"Do you now" I raised an eyebrow at her, she blushes and looks down.

"I mean, nice to meet you, Vince talks about you guys all the time, he showed me pictures" she explained.

"Mhm," I hummed and turn to start the car, rolling down the window I call out to James who was busy puffing out smoke from his cigarette.

"Yo, Jacka**, time to go".

He flips me the bird before crushing the stick with his boot and came to the passenger's side.

We drove to the airport and arrived just in time, to check them in and get them on the plane, Nadia would be continuing with them from there and I had to get Enzo's lookalike ready for tomorrow, how Iva got hold of this man was beyond me, we had to tweak a few of his features though like dye his hair a dark brown from their ashy blond color, give him green contact lenses, and change his whole wardrobe, he's Italian accent sucks a** though so I'll have to advise him to be mute for this job so he doesn't f*cks it up with his southern drawl".

I drove back to the city and dropped James off at the station, after telling him to f*ck off my car, I pulled out of the wretched place and made a quick stop at Enzo's apartment taking a shower and a change of clothes I relax a bit until it was time to head over to the clone's place, my phone rings while I was on my way to his apartment, I answer placing it on speaker.

" Yes, your highness" I drawled out.

" Peasant" Iva replies flatly and I chuckle at her annoyance.

"How may I be of service, my Queen?"

"Katherine, where are they?" I could tell she was angry by her voice dropping lower almost growling.

" Boarded as planned this morning, what happened?" I asked losing all humor.

" Was Nadia with them? " she growled to the speaker, and I'll be lying if I said I didn't shiver in fear.

"Yes, Iva what happened?"

"We've been played," she says

My hands tighten around the steering wheel, and I punch it repeatedly in anger.

"F*ck! I knew that B*tch was shady, oh when I get my hands on her-"

"Bradley, settle down, we're not sure of her part in it yet, let's think of a way to find them first and find out exactly what happened, then we get angry, understood?".

"F*cken crystal" I snarled out, I knew Nadia betrayed us, but Iva was right if I lose my head now, we won't be able to take back control of the situation.

"Now, you go get Theo and come to Milan" Iva instructs.

"Milan?" I question.

"Just do it, I'll explain when you get here, for now, I will try and track them." She says before disconnecting.

I park at the guy's place, jump out of the car, running into the building I take the steps two at a time, I reach his floor and find his room, I don't bother knocking, I pushed the door open and stopped shocked to sh*t by the sight before me, Theo's body was sat upright in his couch a bullet hole in his forehead.

*sh*t!" I pull out my phone and dialed Iva, she picks up on the second ring.

"They got him, he's dead!, what the F*ck is going on, Iva?"

"What I was afraid of, something very bad" I could hear her trying so hard to remain level headed, but I couldn't blame her, someone was f*cking with Enzo's life, the situation was too personal for us, it was going to be very difficult to treat it as any other mission, emotions were already too high.

"We can fix this Iva, we have to fix this" I stressed out.

" Get out of New York Bradley, don't touch anything there, I'll give James a call," she says thinking on her feet.

"And Bradley," she called out.

"Yea" I answer heading back to my car.

"Please be safe" she whispered.

"I promise, Sorella," I tell her, and the line disconnects.

We are f*cked!

***************

Milan, Italy

Iva

"Enzo, you gave Avery that jewelry set I bought for her birthday right?" I asked after disconnecting the call with James.

"Yes"

"Did she wear the earrings, last you told me Katherine was paranoid about piercing her"

" I took her, she has them on"

"Perfect" I jumped up from my chair and move out of the studio to make a call.

Sophia was in on the plan, she wouldn't let her last born son get killed because he wanted a different life, the situation was stressful because we were all lying to Emilio and Domanico, I couldn't take the risk of having them know what we planned on doing, Emilio would know after we had succeeded, we agreed Dominico would have to stay in the dark, he was too close to Marcus.

We were currently at Sophia's ballet studio, the men thought we were choosing designs for my upcoming charity event, but that was currently being done at the actual venue by professional interior designers and we were trying to find Katherine and Avery.

"Zachery, I need you to turn on Birdy's tracker and find her location for me".

" On it boss" he replies and I place the phone down and anxiously wait, I hated the waiting anything could happen to Katherine or that little girl.

Whoever's responsible for this will regret the day they were born.

"Oh lord, I didn't even get a chance to meet my grandbaby" Sophia sobbed.

"Mama, please don't talk like they already dead, I'm trying to stay calm for them," Enzo begged

My phone rang again I looked at the caller ID, to see Emilio was calling.

"Hello, my love"

"Tesoro" he breathes

I smile relaxing a bit just by hearing his voice.

"What is your errand boy doing in the Manor, Cane called me pissed, asking why I didn't tell him Bradley will be stopping by" he chuckles

"I didn't know he was going there either, " I tell him

"I thought you guys told each other everything" my chest tightens as I continue to lie to him.

"Emilio there's something I have to tell you-" I start but I'm cut off by a beep notifying that Zachary was calling.

"Baby?" Emilio calls out to me.

" Emi, hold on a minute " I quickly place him on hold and take Zachary's call.

"They are in Milan, I sent you the location, I pinged yours too to see how long it will take you to reach them, they are about 30 minutes, away from Donna's studio" he quickly explained.

"Thanks, Zach"

"Go get our Little Bird and Iva," he says calling me by my name something he rarely does.

"Yes, ?"

"Make them pay" he commands in a low deadly tone

"Oh, I intend to" I reply with equal menace.

I quickly forwarded the address to Enzo cutting the call, disconnecting Emilio's call in the process, I grabbed my guns and tuck them into their holster, I grabbed my car keys and left the studio with Enzo hot on my tail, getting in the car my phone beeps with a notification I check it and instantly make a U-turn going the opposite direction to the location Zach sent us, after about 15 minutes I stop nose to nose with a black SUV, their door opens and I also step out of the car and walked towards them.

"What the hell is he doing here? " Enzo shouts.

Tony aka blue and broody, the guy I was supposed to make out with instead of Emilio that night I escaped Agron, smirked at Enzo.

"Relax, Morelli, I'm here to save you from the bad guys" he mocks

"Iva don't tell me you trust this guy" Enzo exclaimed, it was no secrete the two didn't get along, Tony was a cockroach, he could crawl out of any mess, he was the kind of man that would step inside a collapsing building and everyone in it gets smashed in, but he manages to come out dusting his suit off, he was that annoying character in a movie that manages to survive the whole movie by being a coward and shielding himself while letting other people take the blows meant for him.

Of course, I didn't trust him, Tony would sell anyone out to save his ass, he was the definition of every man for himself he lived by that principle.

Right now though he owes me and it was time for him to pay up.

"Anyone would be stupid to trust him" I answer Enzo.

"Then what are you doing with him?" Enzo growls.

"He brought plan B" and on cue, Tony throws me the package.

"Is my debt paid now?" He asked.

"Not by a long shot, now disappear," I tell him. He glares at me he's jaw clenching.

"F*ken Italians" he grumbles and turns to leave.

"I'm African B*tch!"

********

Thank you for reading

So Tony is the guy that Iva had initially planned on using to escape the Albanian boss, Agron, on TDML part 3 she refers to him as "Blue and broody"...

Hope this ☝makes sense

Thanks again

Zoey 🤘❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 14.3K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
179K 6.1K 27
❝𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟, 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠. 𝑆𝑢𝑏𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜�...
39.1K 721 29
She is a broken girl and she is very insecure. She fears people and always stays silent. He is a broken man with a lot of confidence. People fear him...