The Forgotten Potter- Draco M...

By mmarab25

River Potter was taken that night her parents died, by Severus Snape and sent off to live with Zabini family... More

Cast
Prolog
Chapter 2 (Year 1)
Chapter 3 (Year 1)
Chapter 4 (Year 1)
Chapter 5 (Year 1)
Chapter 6 (Year 1)
Chapter 7 (Summer)
Chapter 8 (Year 2)
Chapter 9 (Year 2)
Chapter 10 (Year 2)
Chapter 11 (Year 2)
Chapter 12 (Year 2)
Chapter 13 (Year 2)
Chapter 15 (Year 3)
Chapter 16 (Year 3)
Chapter 17 (Year 3)
Chapter 18 (Year 3)
Chapter 19 (Year 3)
Chapter 20 (Year 3)
Chapter 21 (Year 3)
Chapter 22 (Year 3)
Chapter 23 (Summer)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4) The First Task
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Yule Ball)
Chapter 35 (Year 4) Task 2
Chapter 36 (Year 4)
Chapter 37 (Year 4) Third Task
Chapter 38 (Year 4)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5 Christmas Part 1)
Chapter 45 (Year 5 Christmas Part 2)
Chapter 46 (Year 5 Christmas Part 3)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Summer)
Chapter 50 (Year 6)
Chapter 51 (Year 6)
Chapter 52 (Year 6)
Chapter 53 (Year 6)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
A/N-New Story!
A/N- New Stories
New Story!

Chapter 14 (Summer)

24.6K 635 262
By mmarab25

River's POV-

"Sirius Black has escaped prison," Mum said, reading the newspaper in the morning at our breakfast table. She nervously looks up at me before looking back down at the paper.

"Who's Sirius Black?" I asked,

"Honey, I told you this before when you were a kid. He's a mass murder, he killed his friends and muggles," She said. I shrugged.

"Sorry, I don't keep up with the local murders," I said, rolling my eyes. Mum shook her head at me, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry Mum," I said,

"Where is your brother? We really should go get your school supplies," She said. I shrugged,

"We're also taking Draco with us," She said. I nodded.

"I think Blaise is still asleep," I said. She groaned.

"Will you go wake him up? Draco should be here any second, you both haven't seen him all summer," She said, shaking her head.

"Why are you shaking your head? You are the one that made us travel around Europe!" I laughed, and she shrugged, smiling into the paper. I stood up, going upstairs to Blaise's room.

"Blaise!" I yelled, knocking on the door.

"Go away!" Blaise yelled. I pushed open his door. Blaise was hiding under his covers. I peeled them off of him.

"You have to wake up! Draco is coming soon, and Mum wants you awake," I said. He shrugged as I opened his curtains.

"Too bright! Close to it! You are just as annoying as Mum!" He yelled, covering his eyes.

"Get up! I don't want to come here every five seconds to wake you up!" I yelled, walking out of his room. I stopped by my room to change out of my pajamas since the Malfoy would be arriving soon.

I walked downstairs, hearing my Mum talking with someone, downstairs. I spotted Cissy's blond hair; she smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"River! It's been forever. How are you?" She asked, letting me go.

"I'm great, thank you. How are you?" I asked. She smiled.

"I'm great," Cissy said. Someone cleared their throat behind her. She rolled her eyes and stepped to the side where Draco was standing. I felt blood rush to my face just seeing him. Draco had gotten even taller, his face had lost all the baby fat from the last two years, and his hair wasn't filled with gel anymore but looked soft and silky as it framed its face. He looked me up and down before smirking,

"Hello, River," Draco said,

"Hello, Draco," I said, smiling at him. I heard Blaise coming down the stairs. He rubbed his eyes, still in his green boxers, without a shirt on.

"Hey! What time are they coming?" Blaise asked,

"Nice, boxers Zabini," Draco said smiling, Blaise stopped rubbing his eyes, and glanced up, seeing Mrs. Malfoy's red face and my mother's scowl. I laughed as Blaise glared at me.

"You said they were coming! Not here right now!"

"I didn't know they were here now, you arse. I was just smart enough not to come walking down in my underwear!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes before running upstairs and slamming his door shut.

---

"Mum, can we get some food?" I asked as we got to Diagon Alley.

"We just had breakfast," she said. I shrugged,

"It doesn't have to be a full meal. We could get some ice cream," I said, hopefully.

"After we get our things, you need to get some new school robes." She said. I signed and nodded. She turned to look at the boys.

"Blaise, you and Draco can go get your school supplies, get your sister's school supplies as well," she said. He nodded, taking the galleons she handed him, and both ran off on their own.

"Let's go, honey," she said, leading me off the shop. We entered the small shop. The lady was helping someone get their robes done. She stopped and smiled at us, yelling at someone to come finish the man's robes.

"Hello! How can I help you?" She asked Mum, put her hand on my shoulder.

"I need new Hogwarts robes for my daughter," she said. The lady nodded and led me to the back, starting to help me.

After a short while, we finished my robes and walked to the shop to find Blaise and Draco. I looked around the streets when I spotted a black dog watching me. I blinked a couple of times, but the dog was still staring at me. It looked between me and my mother.

"Mum?" I said,

"Yes?"

"Do you see that dog over there?" I asked, pointing at the spot the dog had been.

"No honey, there's nothing there," she said. I looked back over at the spot, but she was right, nothing was there.

"Oh," I said, confused.

---

We walked onto our train, finding our friends there before us already. I sat next to Daphne and Pansy.

"How was your summer?" Pansy asked.

"It was good. We traveled around a lot," I said. The train started up, and I put my head on her shoulder as Daphne started talking all about her summer in France.

The train slowed down as we looked around, confused.

"Are we here already?" Daphne asked,

"We couldn't be here already. It's too early," I said, looking outside the window. The train started shaking lightly, making us jump. The window started freezing over, and everything went a little dark. I heard someone screaming, covering my ears.

"Who's screaming?" I asked, closing my eyes and putting my hands over my ears. The screaming got louder, and I fell to my knees trying to block the noise, but it wasn't working. My body felt icy, and I shivered. The others crouch around me, confused and looking terrified at the same time.

"What's wrong? River, talk to me!" Blaise yelled, shaking me.

"There's screaming!" I said, as everything went dark. After a couple of seconds, I opened my eyes seeing my friends' terrified faces hovering around me.

"What just happened?" I asked, rubbing my head, which was throbbing with pain.

"I'll get someone to come help," Theo said, standing up as I sit down on the train chairs.

After a second, Theo comes back with an older man we've never seen before. I looked up at him. The second he laid eyes on me, his mouth fell open, and it looked as if a spark of recognition flashed through his eyes.

"You guys need help?" He asked.

"Yeah, she passed out for a second," Blaise said. The man pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"Here, eat this, it'll help," He said, as he handed everyone a piece of chocolate.

"Who are you?" Daphne asked.

"I'm the new dark arts Professor, Lupin." He said,

"Thank you," I said. After a second, he smiled and nodded before walking out.

---

I walked to our common room with Daphne and Pansy after dinner later that night. My friends forced me to eat more than usual in case I passed out again.

"River!" I turned around seeing Potter run up to me. I forced myself not to roll my eyes as Daphne and Pansy stopped glaring at him.

"What do you want, Potter?" I asked, my tone a little too harsh, forcing him to step back.

"I need to talk to you alone." He said, looking at Daphne and Pansy who glared at him.

"Do you really need to?" I asked.

"Yes," He said. I signed and nodded.

"Alright, I'll see you guys in our room," I said. They glanced at Potter before nodding and walking through the wall to our Slytherin room.

"What is it?" I asked once they were gone.

"You know about Sirius Black?" He asked. I scoffed.

"Who doesn't?" Potter signed.

"Listen, I heard he's coming after both of us," He explained.

"Curse my stupid Potter blood," I hissed. Potter seemed offended, but I shrugged him off.

"Just stay safe," He said. I nodded as he turned and walked away from me.

A/N- Please check out my new stories. My Slytherin- Draco Malfoy, and Perfect Malfoy- George Weasley. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.8K 112
The Locke's were a very wealthy family with ties and connections to various other families including the Malfoys, Zabini's and Greengrass's. After he...
37 0 9
Harry started living with you ever since his parents died, he always talked about Hogwarts but you never wanted to go, until now. Your parents (pureb...
87.6K 2.7K 45
Ginny wasn't like the other Weasley children, she was more accepting of other houses. Her best friends all came from different houses. But maybe she...
536K 10.2K 49
The war is over and the students of Hogwarts have returned to school. Everyone hopes this would be a normal year, but the Ministry of Magic has somet...