Papyton oneshots

By XeroZero87

DISCONTINUED More

Merry Christmas - fluff
Happy New Year - smut
'Cute New Neighbour' - fluff
Choker - lime
So Beautiful - smut
The Summer Skies Brought Me To You - fluff?
Falling Headfirst - fluff?
Mine - smut
Tired - fluff
One More Year Done - fluff
Muted Tones - fluff
Spider - fluff I guess
'Yes Sir' - fluff?
Dying In LA - angst/fluff
Spoopy - fluff
i'm out of creative titles - fluff
Say Yes - fluff
Whoops - fluff/lime
Sick - fluff
Forgive me - smut
Laser Tag - fluff
Trade - fluff
Home For Christmas - fluff
okay so-
Hayloft - smut/lime(?), angst
Hayloft II - angst
So...

Kitten - smut

425 3 3
By XeroZero87

Words: 4048

Warnings/kinks: praise, punishment, collars, bondage, spanking, slight choking, slight hair-pulling

Human Swap

sub.!Mettaton, dom.!Papyrus

Sighing quietly to himself, Papyrus unlocks his front door and steps inside. He turns and closes the door behind him again, walking over to the sofa and dropping his case down, looking around for his boyfriend.

"Metta! I'm home!"

No response comes.

No tapping of feet as Mettaton rushes to him, no reply call, no text telling him that he's out, no note, just the empty silence of a vacant house.

Perhaps he didn't hear me? Or maybe he's asleep?

Remembering how adorable his boyfriend can be when napping, Papyrus quietly makes his way up the stairs, though the bedroom is empty, the tv off, no body under the sheets. Confusion and worry budding in his stomach, Papyrus heads back downstairs, calling again.

His shift would have ended three hours ago, and he texted me when he got home...

Anxiety rising in his stomach, starting to fear the worst far too soon, Papyrus turns only to be attacked by something.

A something that latches on to him, causing him to stumble backwards a bit to prevent them both from toppling onto the floor and risk hitting their heads against the sofa, nuzzling his chest and lower neck. Smiling, all worries flooding away, Papyrus gently runs one hand through Mettaton's thick, black hair, holding him up with his other arm under his thighs. Carrying him away from the possible prying eyes through the window to Papyrus' left, he sits on the stairs, holding Mettaton close as his legs curl tighter around him. The shorter boy giggles quietly and snuggles closer to Papyrus, who closes his eyes as he lets his chin rest on his boyfriend's head.

"Welcome back." Mettaton's arms tighten around Papyrus' neck slightly, and Papyrus' smile grows wider.

"Thank you, my dear. Are you okay?" His hand starts running through Mettaton's hair again, and the shorter boy shivers slightly as he nods, pulling his head back from the crook of Papyrus' neck. His beautiful dark brown eyes are wide and shiny, focusing on his boyfriend.

"I got a bit scared when I thought I saw a spider earlier, but I'm okay."

"I'm glad."

Papyrus stands again, bringing Mettaton with him, though he gently stands him up on the bottom step, making him around the same height as Papyrus is. He presses a soft kiss to Mettaton's lips, his arms wrapping around his waist as Mettaton's make their ways back up to his neck. A sharp ring of the doorbell shakes them apart, and Mettaton hides on the stairs as Papyrus opens the door, greeting a delivery worker and taking a medium-sized package from their hold before thanking them and waving good evening. He closes the door as he turns the parcel over in his hands, a spark shining in his eyes as he realises what is contained in the ugly brown paper. He smirks as Mettaton stands and nervously approaches, wanting to get a look at the package. Papyrus notices him coming closer, meeting his eyes with a grin.

"May I ask what it is?" Mettaton watches Papyrus' eyes for a reaction, swallowing his anxiety. Papyrus' grin widens, his light brown irises focusing on his boyfriend.

"You'll find out one day." Without another word, he steps forward and kisses Mettaton's cheek before striding up the stairs and heading into their bedroom, most likely stashing the parcel away somewhere Mettaton can't find it before he is allowed to. Watching him go, Mettaton tilts his head in confusion, one eyebrow raised.

Papyrus soon returns, cuddling up with his boyfriend on the sofa.

The evening passes as can be expected, just another day. The two head to bed, sleeping soundly in each other's arms.

——————————————————————————

About a week passes, and Mettaton still has no clue what the parcel is, nor has he figured out where it could be hidden.

Not that he's dared to really try looking.

Papyrus would most likely get angry if he ruined a surprise, and he doesn't want to do that to him.

So Mettaton simply lets the curiosity claw at his stomach for days, his mind constantly racing with ideas for what it could have been. Even now, he sits on his and Papyrus' bed, his legs crossed as he scrolls through social media, nothing taking his interest. His eyes sparkle as he leaps up and turns on the Switch connected to their tv, turning on the controllers and passing the few hours until Papyrus gets home by running around, collecting weeds, digging up fossils, buying new items and selling trash on one of the games.

Finally, just as he sets down a campfire next to the plot he put aside for the new campsite, he hears the front door unlock, and his eyes widen as a smile rises on his lips. He hears Papyrus' voice, though it's more hushed than usual. He can't quite catch what he's saying, though a few snatches of one side of his conversation meet Mettaton's ears.

"Yes, of course... okay... okay thank you... yes... yes I'll be there. Thank you. See you tomorrow."

There's a small moment of silence before Papyrus' voice echoes through the house again.

"Metta!" Before he has the chance to say anything more, Mettaton lets go of the controllers in his hands and races down the stairs, letting Papyrus catch him in his soft, warm, caring embrace.

The taller man smirks as he notices the small black and pink cat ear headband in Mettaton's hair, gently rubbing one of them with his forefinger and thumb. Mettaton nuzzles his chest, a soft smile on his lips, his eyes closed. Papyrus tilts Mettaton's head upwards, their eyes meeting, and gently kisses his lips, his arms holding onto him firmly, securely, safely. When Papyrus pulls away, Mettaton's eyes stay shut softly, his breathing slightly faster than before, and Papyrus smiles to himself. Papyrus slowly lets go of Mettaton, and the two let casual conversation take over for a bit before heading upstairs together, deciding to order dinner in that evening.

Papyrus sits beside Mettaton on the bed, watching him play his game, a kind, adoring smile plastered on his face.

Then, an idea pops into his mind.

He smirks as he shuffles closer to his boyfriend, whose eyes shift to him almost immediately. Papyrus sits himself behind Mettaton, his arms wrapping gently around his waist and pulling him closer into his chest, leaning back against the pillows and headboard behind him. Mettaton all but melts into his touch, a soft smile gracing his face, letting himself lean back against his boyfriend. Papyrus' arms snake further around his waist, and he leans down to kiss his forehead. Mettaton lets out a quiet sigh of contentment, letting his eyes drift shut for a few seconds.

He then turns his head around over his left shoulder to face Papyrus again, and the taller boy catches his lips in another soft kiss. Pulling away a fraction as his hand snakes around the back of Mettaton's neck, his fingers running through the ends of his hair, Papyrus lets himself and Mettaton breathe for a short while before pulling him closer again. The two exchange gentle kisses, Mettaton letting go of the controllers and flipping himself over slowly, not wanting to risk breaking the connection. His arms wrap around Papyrus' neck as the taller man pulls him into his chest, Mettaton settling across his waist. Papyrus' other hand grips his boyfriend's hip tightly, possessively, not far off possibly bruising his skin.

Mettaton's eyes roll back a fraction as he presses his lips against Papyrus' again, slightly harder than before, wanting more with every passing second. Desperation seeps into each breath, gasping for air. His boyfriend's hand slides down from the back of his neck, passing over his shoulder blades and settling at the centre of his back, dragging him closer. Mettaton's hands hold the sides of Papyrus' chest, firm but gentle, trying with all his strength to not give in to his pull.

The black-haired boy's spine curves slightly, a small rush of endorphins racing through him, a shiver tearing across his skin. Papyrus pulls harder, and Mettaton almost collapses against his chest. Then, just as quickly as it started, it's over, Papyrus sharply pulling on the back of Mettaton's shirt neck, the material digging into his throat, causing his eyes to roll back partially as he forces his lips closed. Papyrus sits further upright, still gripping Mettaton's shirt in his fist. A smirk makes its way onto his lips as he leans in, his warm breath tickling Mettaton's skin.

"You like that, do you?" Mettaton doesn't respond, though a blush creeps across his cheeks as he continues to breathe heavily. Papyrus growls in his throat, his lips brushing against his boyfriend's earlobe. "Answer me, baby." Mettaton simply nods, his voice failing. Accepting the wordless response, for now at least, Papyrus lets go of the fabric, his hand winding through Mettaton's thick black hair, tugging sharply. He bites his lip hard, desperately trying to keep back the noises in his throat.

Now that just can't be accepted.

Giving no warning or hints to the shorter boy, Papyrus bites into Mettaton's neck, leaving a small, rather faint mark and dragging a small sound from his lips. Smiling slightly, he flips the two over, forcing Mettaton's body into the bed, his right hand retreating from within his hair and landing across his neck. The shorter boy's breath immediately hitches, and he stretches his neck as Papyrus grins slyly. He leans down to kiss Mettaton's lips again, slowly pulling back, hovering less than an inch away, their lips brushing against each other with every breath.

"Remember the system, baby? Green means you're okay with what I'm doing, yellow means you want to continue, though less extreme, and red brings everything to stop." Mettaton nods quickly, his breathing gradually slowing. "You also remember the safeword?" Again, he nods without giving a verbal response. "You can say yellow, red or the safeword at any point. I won't get angry." Once more, Mettaton nods, a grateful smile rising on his face. Papyrus kisses him again before pulling further back, running his forefinger over his boyfriend's exposed cheek.

"Wait here." His body shaking slightly, Mettaton watches Papyrus stand and walk towards the closet, grabbing the usual equipment and, this time, the brown parcel, still wrapped. His curiosity returning, stronger now, Mettaton sits up and leans closer to the package, which Papyrus has just dropped onto the bed, one hand reaching out to it, before he's pressed back down into the sheets, his hands held by his wrists above his head. Papyrus kicks the parcel away slightly, fixing Mettaton with a dominant, possessive stare, causing him to squirm and quiver beneath him.

"Colour?" His whisper is low, his breath hot.

"Green." Mettaton breathes out his reply, his voice hardly functioning under the second race of endorphins. A small clink of metal reaches his ears, and his eyes snap open wide, a sparkle gleaming in them.

Mumbling a tease under his breath, Papyrus straddles his boyfriend's hips, restraining his hands to the headboard. Mettaton's breathing speeds up once more, excitement coursing through his veins at high speeds. Papyrus runs his hands down his boyfriend's arms, his fingertips lingering on his skin and sending rippling tickles through his nerves, stopping to hold the back of his torso, pulling himself closer and pressing their lips together fiercely. He slowly pulls back, Mettaton's eyes remaining closed for a few seconds as he pants heavily.

Once more, he asks Mettaton's colour, and the shorter boy replies in a desperate, breathy voice, giving Papyrus full permission to continue. His smirk returning, he kisses Mettaton again, pulling on his bottom lip. Mettaton fights to stop himself from giving in, forcing his lips shut tightly.

"You want to disobey me?" Papyrus' tone sends another shiver through Mettaton's body, his fingertips tingling against the cold metals of the headboard and cuffs.

"You know there's a punishment for not listening, don't you?" A second, more fierce shiver runs through him, excitement and arousal coursing rapidly in his blood. "Let's hope you can make up for it."

A single moan leaves his lips, and Papyrus runs his fingertips through the ends of his hair, kissing his neck gently. Just when Mettaton stops expecting anything more at the moment, the white-haired boy bites down hard, sucking another bruise into his skin. Mettaton pulls at his restraints, his leg wrapping around Papyrus' waist as another moan leaps from his throat. Smirking against his neck, Papyrus pulls back and reaches for the parcel behind him.

"Do you think you've been a good boy, baby?" Yet another shudder ripples through Mettaton's body, one more quiet moan rising to his lips, barely contained.

God, he hopes he has.

That brown paper and its contents have baffled him for days, and now he may finally find out what is inside.

Not to mention, rewards often feel better than punishments, at least in the long run.

He loves making Papyrus proud, earning his praise - regardless of how hard he works for the compliments, every one of them releases pleasure he often doesn't expect he can feel. The many bruises he gains each time, on his neck, hips, thighs and chest, to name a few, are always beautiful reminders of blissful moments, instances where both are on cloud nine, their minds foggy in the haze of lust, and he admires every single one of them for as long as they remain on his skin.

Flashes of past sessions, rapid images of fierce thrusts, loud moans, gorgeous feelings, firm hands on his hips and that all too familiar sensation of his neck bruising beneath Papyrus' lips, return to him, and he twitches as he watches Papyrus start to open the paper in his hands.

He reveals a medium-sized, black velvet bag, tied shut with a soft pink ribbon. Throwing the paper away, Papyrus holds the bag in his hand as he shuffles back towards his boyfriend, settling across his thighs. He runs his free hand up Mettaton's side, following his curves. Again, the shorter boy shakes at the touch, pulling hard against his restraints.

Papyrus smirks as he whispers to his boyfriend, who closes his eyes, his breath hitching. Continuing to mumble into Mettaton's ear, Papyrus slyly unties the pink ribbon, digging his hand into the bag and casting it aside. He leans closer, wrapping one hand around the back of Mettaton's neck and fiddling with the ends of his hair.

He slides his hand back around to the front, squeezing slightly, feeling the raven-haired boy tremble beneath him. His thumb slides over his skin as his other hand rises, slipping around Mettaton's neck without making direct contact. Kissing him again, Papyrus closes the buckle around his boyfriend's neck, feeling him gasp against his lips. Holding back another smirk, Papyrus pulls away, and watches Mettaton's eyes flutter open, his breathing rapid.

Though the collar is out of his sight, he can feel the material on his skin, slightly restricting his breathing, and his body quivers with arousal. The edge of something cold, likely metal, pangs against his roasting skin, only adding to the load. Papyrus lets a sly smile onto his face as he slips his forefinger through the metal ring, leaning closer as he tugs, dragging Mettaton up to him, their lips colliding harshly. He pulls on the black-haired boy's bottom lip roughly, causing him to shake as Papyrus slips his tongue in, pushing closer to Mettaton, their heads tilting slightly to better accommodate each other. His left hand slides down his boyfriend's waist, settling on his hip and gripping it tight once more. His thumb runs small rings into his skin through his leggings, pleasure erupting from the area and racing through his body.

Papyrus then pulls back, squeezing Mettaton's hip harshly, shuffling away from his face as his other hand lands on the right side of his waist. Closing his eyes, Papyrus kisses Mettaton's neck gently, whispering compliments and praises between each kiss, the black-haired boy releasing small noises the whole time. He slowly moves down to his collarbone, nudging the neck of his shirt away with his nose to clear more space. He then rises back up the other side of his neck, shifting his hair out of the way. Smirking slyly to himself, Papyrus kisses Mettaton's pulse spot a few times before sucking and biting hard, causing the shorter boy to let out another moan, his fingers clawing at thin air. A shaky whine leaves his lips soon after, his body trembling harshly, begging for Papyrus.

Grinning, nearing the end of his teasing, the taller boy shifts his boyfriend's shirt up his body, holding it an inch or two below his chest, sucking small marks onto his waist, stomach and hips. When Mettaton whimpers, loud and desperate, he smiles to himself and slips his fingertips beneath the material of his shorts' waistband, gently pulling it away from Mettaton's skin. He gradually slides the material down over his thighs, deciding that they can serve as, at least temporary, restraints for his ankles, leaving his boyfriend even more helpless. Sure enough, another wave of pleasure, as proven by the escaped moan and rippling tremor through his body, tears him apart, his hips quickly bucking up.

That's when Papyrus snaps, forcing Mettaton's hips down more firmly than ever before, definitely leaving marks on his skin. He harshly bites and sucks at his waist and stomach again, slowly making his way back up Mettaton's body. He gently runs the tip of his nose against his flushed cheek, whispering phrases into his ear as his little finger squeezes beneath his underwear, pressing firmly against his skin. The rest of his hand soon slips in too, sliding around his hip to cup his rear, Mettaton's body giving out rapid shivers and quiet noises.

Papyrus presses more kisses against his boyfriend's lower torso, continuing to drag out small sounds from Mettaton's throat. His left hand mirrors his right, travelling over the boy's body and gripping his rear and hip. A small grin on his face, Papyrus slides the material down Mettaton's legs, lifting goosebumps as his fingertips trail across his skin. The sight sparks strange pride and joy in his chest - their skin is barely making contact, yet he can still get this kind of reaction from his boyfriend.

Once more, Mettaton whines loudly, his hips wriggling and squirming slightly in the material of the sheets.

Again, Papyrus asks his colour, already reaching out to undo the cuffs around his wrists as Mettaton fights to get his word out.

"Green." Papyrus' eyes widen as he settles in front of Mettaton's face, gently holding his exposed cheek in the palm of his right hand.

"It's okay if this is too much, baby. You don't need to be worried. I won't ever get angry." Mettaton insists, however, his body twitching and his leg wrapping tighter around Papyrus' waist, pulling him ever so slightly closer, while he fights from bucking his hips up again, regardless of the temptation. Mettaton's voice quivers and falls, fading out to a quiet whine as he begs for his boyfriend.

After hesitating to read the expression in his wide, sparkling, dark eyes and accepting his reaction as the truth, Papyrus retreats again, stripping his own clothing off before adding more kisses and marks to Mettaton's body. One hand slides beneath his thighs, holding him tight as the other slips up over his hip, gripping his waist as Papyrus shuffles a fraction closer. He mumbles a few questions against Mettaton's stomach, giving him time to brace himself before Papyrus starts to stretch him out, bit by bit, finger by finger, pain and pleasure mingling in the best way.

Papyrus gently kisses Mettaton's lips as he pushes in, feeling the latter's body shake and his breathing speed up, a few beautiful sounds falling into the former's mouth. Papyrus doesn't move, barely daring to breathe properly until Mettaton nods, his eyes pressed closed as he takes in the pleasure.

Papyrus slowly backs away, pulling most of the way out before quickly driving back in, immediately pulling a loud moan from Mettaton's lips, his own tumbling out soon after. The two reach a perfect rhythm, bliss rippling through them both at top speeds.

Harshly attacking Mettaton's neck once again, Papyrus reaches out and releases his boyfriend's hands, gripping his wrists tightly and flipping the two over. One hand shoots to his hip, holding him firmly, guiding his body up and down in the rhythm, his other lifting to between his shoulder blades, dragging his chest down to rest against Papyrus'. His right hand continues to lead Mettaton's lower body, pushing his hips up every now and then, sending his boyfriend closer to the edge. He slows Mettaton's movements, mumbling into his ear as his right hand slowly leaves his skin, hanging in the air a few inches away for a few seconds, coming back against Mettaton's rear sharply, a loud moan shooting from his lips as he forces his face into Papyrus' chest.

"I warned you there would be a punishment for breaking the rules, and yet you disobeyed me anyway." His voice comes out a growl, sending more harsh shivers through Mettaton's frame.

He repeats the process a few times, until Mettaton's quivering reaches an all-high, his moans becoming much louder and shakier by the second. Taking his cue, Papyrus flips the two back over, pinning Mettaton's wrists to the sheets once more and biting hard on his neck.

Mettaton stumbles on his words, trying his absolute best to warn Papyrus.

"P-Papy, I'm gonna... I can't..."

"It's okay, baby, let go, I'll catch you."

Mettaton's climax brings Papyrus' in tow, the two reaching their highs together, slowing down as Papyrus all but collapses onto Mettaton's chest, both panting heavily. Papyrus slowly, gently, pulls out, falling onto the sheet beside his boyfriend, who he carefully scoops into his arms, forgetting the metal cuffs still hanging on the headboard.

Papyrus lifts Mettaton's body and kicks the sheet back, laying him down on his back on the mattress and slipping next to him. The raven-haired boy turns to face his boyfriend, his eyes closed as he shuffles closer, his forehead pressing against Papyrus' and his body curling against him.

The taller of the two wipes the sweat from the other's face before kissing his forehead tenderly. Papyrus' hand runs through Mettaton's hair, carefully pulling the headband, which somehow didn't come loose during the scene, from its perch, guiding him to a calm, satisfied sleep. He also carefully unbuckles his collar, gently placing it on his bedside cabinet before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's body, holding him until he can be sure Mettaton is deep in the realm of unconsciousness.

"I'm so proud of you, kitten. You were so good today. So good."

——————————————————————————

Hours later, Mettaton slowly stirs, his chest pressed against Papyrus', the latter's gaze watching him as he rubs his eyes to wake up.

"Hey beautiful." Papyrus' hand gently brushes a small section of hair from over his boyfriend's left eye, pressing another soft kiss to his forehead. He quietly returns a greeting, his eyes fluttering in an attempt to wake himself up.

Mettaton's gaze soon focuses on the black collar on the cabinet.

The inside is a light pink, while two small pink gems shine in the evening sunset glowing through the window, one on each side of a medium-sized metal ring. The buckle at the back resembles one of a dog collar. Overall, it's a beautiful accessory, and Mettaton's heart swells as he lets his chin rest on Papyrus' chest, slowly zoning out as he orders something over the phone from somewhere for them to eat that evening.

He couldn't ask for a better life right now.

Well... this happened

I am also open to any requests anyone may have, so feel free to leave them in the comments if you have any

I won't be able to guarantee post dates for a while, since we just returned to school after lockdown, but I will aim to have uploads at least twice a week

For now though, I hope to see y'all again soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 221 23
。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。tommyinnit oneshot book ( discontinued! )  ゚・。・
5.5K 177 7
• Art is by tacaraco on Twitter • 『 Undertale AUs Oneshots & Scenarios for everyone to enjoy giggling over. 』 ❦ What to expect : જ⁀➴ Any Undertale AU...
64K 960 50
This is an au sansxreader one- shot. It jumps to many aus and little stories you may like. Rankings #11 - Surface #2 - reapertale
37.5K 764 35
(DISCONTINUED) Heya buckaroozios, i made this 5 years ago man, idk anymore This book will no longer be updated, soon to be deleted eventually when I...