Our journey || Tom Holland

By marvelxxxholland

Y/N Y/L/N is a 23 year old girl from london that try's her career as an actress. Her first big movie was with... More

1. Life before
2. first Interview
3. Thank you darling
4. dinner
5. mother nature
6. back to london
7. family dinner
8. a month
9. last day in london
10. The new members
12. the day off
13. actors
14. engagement
15. visit
16. boyfriend ?
17. set
18. trust me
19. before 24
20. birthday girl
21. back to normal
22. birthday boy
23. party
24. date pt. 1
25. date pt. 2
26. thank you
27. back together
28. dinner
29. monday
30. wendnesday
31. Friday
32. pool night
33. premier day
34. premier night
35. after party
36. confession
37. Late tonight show with Jimmy Fallon
38. home sweet home
39. date try two
40. date try two pt. 2
41. a month
42. Y/L/N family
43. Holland family
44. dress shopping
45. wedding
46. wedding pt. 2
47. first time for everything
48. party
49. talk to me
50. talk to you
51. seperate ways
52. first day of filming
53. weeks of filming
54. muse of paris pt. 1
55. muse of paris pt. 2
56. the call
57. talk it out
58. big family dinner
59. 24. December
60. 25. December
61. 26. December
62. vacation start
63. welcome to Hawaii
64. his girlfriend
65. suprises
66. beach day
67. game night
68. dad pt. 1
69. dad pt. 2
70. early morning talks
71. try to stay normal
72. future
73. first time
74. from shops to shops
75. next steps
76. angry
77. dad talk
A/N
Part 2 !!!
a group ?
The Wattys 2021

11. Suprise

8.5K 164 33
By marvelxxxholland

Toms Pov.:

"Hey Joe, Anthony." he greeted them when he came in their business room with Harrison.

"Tom, Harrison, nice to see you two." Joe said and gave them a bro hug.

"Thanks that i can live with him again." Harrison said.

Then someone knocked at the door. "Come in." Anthony said and Jacob walked in.

"Jacob !" Tom and Haz said and they hugged each other.

"My mates are back again." Jacob Bartalon said.

"Okay cute guys. So your other roommates are already at home. You got a car and for now we give you an uber." Joe said.

"Here are your keys. And say the others that you have a free day tomorrow to get known each other a little bit more." Anthony said and gave them the key. We both walked to the uber and drove home.

"This house is huge." Jacob said.

"Let's head in and find out more." Tom said and they walked in.

"Damn this looks nice." Haz said and looked around.

They all walked in the kitchen and there was a boy. "Is that you Ty ?" Tom asked exited.

"Tom !" he came over to hug him. "Nice to see you again dude."

"I'm happy that Harley is now part of a avenger movie. This is Harrison and this is Jacob." he pointed at the boys.

"Hey I'm Jacob, i okay Ned." they hugged.

"I'm Harrison and i play no one." they laughed.

"I'm Ty and i play Harley." he said. "I wanted to make something to drink you want some ?"

"We get a tea." he pointed between him and Haz.

"I'll get a coffee." Jacob said.

"Okay." they walked in the kitchen and made their drinks. "Oh and before i forget it. The other is asleep right now. She got the second door on the left side. She don't moved in one of the rooms with the balcony because she didn't wanted to steal it from you."

"That's nice. She sounds kind." Jacob said.

"She really is. I met her today and she is really friendly but also insecure. So we need to be nice." Ty said.

"Insecure about what ?" Tom asked.

"About her acting. She is also the youngest and we are filming over her birthday. Maybe we celebrate with her because her family can't come." he said.

"I love to see her. Let's make dinner for her tonight." Haz said.

"Love that. So we can get known each other better." Jacob said and we all agreed.

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up. I looked at my phone and it was already 5 pm. Fuck the others. Oh Ty told them about me sleeping. I switched from my joggers in my jeans again, to not look like a homeless man. Then brushed my hair and walked out of my room.

"Hey Ty." i said when i saw him on the floor.

"You awake ?" he asked laughing.

"Half." i laughed.

"I wanted to wake you up. We want to eat in an hour and we want to make food for you." he said.

"That's nice. Please tell me that there is also a girl." i begged him.

"I'm sorry but they are all right now in the living room." he said.

"Okay, i make myself a tea and then go to them." i said.

"Okay,i'll be right there, just need to pee." he said and walked away.

I walked down in the kitchen an grabbed a mug and put in the already hot water. Then i put a teabag inside and waited that it's ready. I still was tired. I put my hood on and laid my head down on my arms on the kitchen island.

"Hey Ty- oh uhm hello ?" i heard a voice behind me. I looked up and turned around.

"Oh my god you are Jacob Batalon." i said quiet but loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah and you are ?" he asked me polite.

I stood up and put my hood down. "I'm Y/N , Y/N Y/L/N." he hugged me. "Oh this is nice."

"I'm sorry i'm just a hugger." he said.

"It's okay." i said but then i realised something. "Wait when Ned is in the movie, then..."

I walked in the living room and saw a blond and a brown haired boy.

"Boys." i heard Jacob screamed behind me and they turned around to see me.

"Oh my god Y/N you are Ella ?" Haz said exited and i nodded. He came over to hug me. "Why didn't you told me ?"

"I was not allowed to say anything." i hugged him back.

"But you knew Tom would be in the movie." he said.

"No i didn't. They switched Peters name with Natashas. I just knew now when i saw Jacob." i said.

"Hey Y/N." Tom said and stood up to hug me.

"Hey Tom." i said and hugged him back.

"You met them already." Ty came in the room.

"Actually i met Haz and Tom before." i said.

"You need to tell us about that at the dinner. I'm starving." Jacob said.

"Just like Y/N." Haz said and i laughed.

"What did you guys bought for dinner ?" i asked.

They all looked at each other. "I order pizza." Haz said and walked away while we all sat down in the living room again.

"Y/N, thank you for leaving us the balcony rooms." Jacob said.

"That was really nice. You didn't had to do that." Tom said.

"No problem." i said and looked down at my hands again.

Ty saw that i got uncomfortable or embarrassed again and began to talk. "So guys, how did you met ?"

Then Tom and I talked about how we first met and laughed about my reaction. Then Haz came with the pizza back and we began to eat and talked more.

"And then she hit the ball even harder and further away. We were so impressed." Haz said.

"Then she said that she didn't played for 6 month. I think that was a lie, i mean she was better than me. And Haz i told you that i'm not the only one in our age that wears golf clothes." Tom said to Haz.

"Oh my god i hated this skirt." i said and put my hands over my eyes. "I would have worn pants put they were in the laundry."

"Skirt ? You ?" Jacob said. "You don't look like a dress girl."

"I am not a dress girl. The last time a wore a dress was on christmas because my mom wanted me to do. I swear if i knew that my roommates are guys that i know, than i would sit here with my sweatpants. I just don't wanted to look like a homeless guy." we all laughed.

"I love her already." Jacob said and i chuckled embarrassed.

"Thanks. I'll go to bed boys." i said and stood up.

"You literally slept the last 4 hours." Ty said.

"No, i just need to make some calls." i said.

"Can you ask if they come to New York on your birthday ?" he asked.

"I can but i don't get my hopes up." i said.

"And your friends ?" Jacob asked.

"I don't have many friends and i don't think they would travel for me." i said a little sad. "See you tomorrow."

"Oh we also some work tomorrow. The brothers wanted to get to know each other better." Tom said.

I nodded and went upstairs. I called my mom and my dad. Then i called Luna and then Josh. He told me that they would fly out tomorrow to paris. I was so happy for him but also sad that i would miss everything but also happy that i would be the first that could gratulate him personal.

After that many calls i finally fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.1K 74
Sequel of 'Our journey || Tom Holland' After everything that happened in Y/N's family and love life she maybe needs a paus. But does she get it ? Y...
135K 3.2K 79
My name? My name is Y/N Downey, the daughter of the great Robert Downey Jr. Life with such a father is not exactly easy and you have to listen to a l...
223K 4.6K 45
•Book one• • You don't need to read the sequel if you don't want to • Marvel cast x teen reader • Y/n was just a normal teen until one text changed h...
198K 3.4K 32
☆꧁ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ꧂☆ ❝ Darling, I need you to trust me ❞ (¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...