Accidentally On Purpose

Por sadscorpio07

When Hollis moved to California, she had never expected to fall in love with the charming football player, O... Más

a few words.
chapter one ~ Hollis
Chapter two~Owen
Chapter three~ Hollis
Chapter four~Owen
Chapter five~ Hollis
Chapter six~ Owen
Chapter seven~Hollis
Chapter eight~Owen
Chapter nine~ Hollis
Chapter ten~ Owen
Chapter eleven~ Hollis
Chapter twelve~Owen
Chapter thirteen~ Hollis
Chapter fourteen~Owen
Chapter fifteen~Hollis
Chapter sixteen~ Owen
Chapter seventeen~ Hollis
Chapter eighteen~Owen
Chapter nineteen~Hollis
Chapter twenty~ Owen
Chapter twenty-one ~Hollis
Chapter twenty-two~ Owen
Chapter twenty-three~ Hollis
Chapter twenty-four~ Owen
Chapter twenty-six~ Owen
Chapter twenty-seven~ Hollis
Chapter twenty-eight~ Owen
Chapter twenty-nine~ Hollis
Chapter thirty~ Owen
Chapter thirty-one~ Hollis
Chapter thirty-two~ Owen
Chapter thirty-three~ Hollis
Chapter thirty-four~ Owen
Chapter thirty-five~ Hollis
Chapter thirty-six~ Owen
Chapter thirty-seven~ Hollis
Chapter thirty eight~Owen
A NEW ERA
Chapter thirty-nine~Hollis
Chapter forty~Hollis
Chapter forty-one~ Hollis
Chapter forty-two~Owen
Chapter forty-three~ Hollis
Chapter forty-four~ Hollis
Chapter forty-five~ Hollis
Chapter forty-six~ Hollis
Chapter forty-seven~ Hollis
Chapter forty-eight~Hollis
Chapter forty-nine ~ Hollis
Chapter fifty~ Hollis
Chapter fifty-one~ Hollis
Chapter fifty-two~ Owen
Chapter fifty-three~ Hollis
Chapter fifty-four~Hollis
Epilogue~ Owen
Epilogue~ Hollis

Chapter twenty-five~ Hollis

756 13 3
Por sadscorpio07

Hey y'all, just popping on here and adding a trigger warning for the chapter. It'll get into details about sexual assaults that occur. Enjoy reading lovelies

"Okay, we have an hour. What exactly do we need?" My mom asked while she grabbed a cart.

We had gotten the lists for college dorms and mom wanted to hop right on it, even though I hadn't even been given my roommate yet.

"Bathroom supplies and bedroom essentials, we should probably stick to the smaller things until I get my roommate." I answered.

I put my phone and wallet into the front of the cart.

"That's no fun though, let's get some cute decor for your room area." My mom complained.

Sometimes it was like I was the adult and she was he teenage girl. In ways we talked to the gilmore girls but less comedic.

"Only if we see something cute. Let's stay away from buying something just to buy it." I said settling on that.

"Okay, okay mom." She whined.

My mom was the type that bough just have but it. Maybe it was a mom thing?

"Hope you enjoy your shopping today, let me know if you ladies need anything." A man said at the entrance.

"Okay, thank you." I smiled.

"I can't believe you're going off to college in a few months." She sighed.

"I know, you're getting old." I responded.

She grabbed a white step stool, "The beds are tall. And no I am not, when I had the twins I bragged to everybody that I'd be 35 and on vacations, kid-less." 

"35 and a grandma." I pointed out.

I wanted to be open about that baby and not bring yo the situation as if it was offensive.

"Yeah, well everything happens for a reason." She said moving away to the curtain section.

"And I'll be 36 then, fyi." She added.

My phone dinged and my mom grabbed it while I pushed the cart around the store.

"From Owen, to Hollis, "Hang out later? Missing you."" She read off.

Automatically I calmed down at the fact he didn't say anything sexual, like many of his other texts.

"Say that's fine." I answered while looking at the storage bins.

I ppeeked around for the white ones and there none in sight. I settled on the grey shaded one, wasn't like these would be seen anyway.

"Sounds good to me, I miss you too." She typed out loud.

I smirked

She out the phone down onto the cart again, "Are you gonna break up with him for college?"

"What? No, why?" I asked defensively.

"Well you are going long distance." She pointed out, "I tried dumping your dad, he didn't out up with it though and won me back."

"Big mistake." I pointed out.

"On his part.  Everything happens for a strange reason, though. Things make sense in the end."

I nodded.

What if I did?

I immediately felt guilty for that thought even going through my head, of course I would break up with him. Owen was mine and I was his and that's how it was always going to me.

"White or gray?" I asked, gesturing towards the curtain rods.

She shook her head, "They already supply those. And even if they didn't, I would go with a statement color like green."

"Let's go look at the shower curtains." She said taking over the cart.

To the shower curtains we go.

......

"Brooklyn?" A nurse in scrubs said walking into the dingy decorated waiting room.

We had been waiting in this waiting room for the last half hour, Lynleigh insisted in us getting here early. Ironic considering she wasn't showing up and we would have to FaceTime her for the gender reveal. Oh and did I mention today we were finding out the gender of mistake baby Green.

Mistake baby Green being the name Lynleigh created as a joke but it somehow stuck. We never used it in front of mom though. She would probably get irritated by it and bring up the fact that all of us girls were the O.G "mistake baby Green's".

"That would be me." Brooklyn said getting up, many of the expecting mothers giving us a glare.

My mom raised us just to the type to stare back. That's normally what I did but today I just kept my eyes on the floor.

We walked into the room and Brooklyn sat down on the hospital cot, my mom taking the chair next to her. That left me standing there awkwardly.

"So are you ready to get this thing started?" The technician asked.

"Yes- wait get Lyn on the phone or she'll kill us." Brooklyn said.

The technician laughed,  "I had a Lyn growing up too."

I caught a glimpse of her badge, Felicity.

Felicity seemed nice. She probably got the unplanned circumstances of the baby and tried lightening the mood. Felicity was definitely nice.

"She's the worst." I mouthed jokingly.

After Lynleigh got in the phone, the technician, Felicity was checking the baby out. She claimed he was looking healthy, which was good news.

*You ready for it?" Felicity asked with an excited expression.

*Yeah." Brooklyn said simply.

"It looks like your having a little boy!" Felicity said with a big smile.

And I swear on my life I saw happiness in Brooklyn. I saw a happiness that I haven't seen in her for a very long time.

We got back into the car, mom and me in the front, Lynleigh and Brooklyn in the back. 

"God really said to stick the family of badass girls with a boy. What the hell do you do with a boy in a family of all females?" My mom ranted.

She probably was trying to defrost the sadness of the situation and add humor by pointing out her frustrations. She had a point  on the "What the hell do you do with a boy in a family of all females." 

I sure as hell wasn't going to back her up on it though.

"Yup well now we have to get down to the station." Brooklyn pointed out with a glum expression.

Just a new normality to this whole situation. We couldn't even be excited over the gender reveal of my nephew because we had to go to the police station regarding his conception.

I hated this new normality but I knew for a fact,

Brooklyn hated it more.

----

"Brooklyn Green?" A detective asked.

Brooklyn nodded.

"What are your relations to Miss.Green?" He turned toward us.

"I'm her mother Esme Lennon, and this is her sister, Hollis." My mom informed him.

He nodded, "Sit down then, we have some new information regarding missing persons, Connor. Anson."

We all sat down and the officer folded his hands at the end of the table. I could tell this wasn't going to be exactly good news.

"A few weeks back there was a sexual assault reported in the upper part of California by sixteen year old, Kinsley Tucker. A young man broke into her home while she was alone and raped her. " The detective paused with a dad expression.

"A fifteen year old, Teagan Menendez's mother filed a police report two days ago, stating her daughter had had sexual intercourse with a twenty year old. Statutory rape."

The word fifteen left a bad taste in my mouth. I felt sick.

Brooklyn looked down, biting her lip and holding her small yet noticeable bump. I could tell she was holding back tears and thinking really hard right now.

"It's said in the report that during your incident with Anson, a child was conceived." The detective said, eyeing Brooklyn's stomach and hand.

"Yes-" Brooklyn started.

"Okay but how is this all related?" My mother questioned, all though I'm pretty sure we all knew the answer.

"Connor Anson committed all of these crimes. He's in custody and is being brought here as we speak." The detective said simply.

"Now it's up to you, Brooklyn, if you want to take legal action." 

.....

"Wow, you amaze me even more every single time." Owen said, pulling the covers over the both of us.

I laughed.

"Shut up!" I said in between giggles.

"It's true though." He whined.

He took my face and gave me a smile. He traced his fingers along my jaw, my eyebrows, my lips and chin. He stopped at my chin and held it gently but firm.

"Hollis, you're so beautiful, you know that?" 

Before I could say answer, he continued.

"You're the most beautiful girl in my life and I love you more than anyone except my mom." 

I smiled at that. Bianca raised a good one.

"You're my best friend and I just want you to know all that." He said while looking directly into my eyes.

I smiled even more.

"You're so sweet, O. I love you too." I said softly.

He smiled, leaving both of us smiling.

We laid together in silence for awhile longer but I didn't mind.

He was mine and I was his and just being with him made me complete.

I bent my head downward and gave a kiss.

He pulled away for a second and took a breath, "Around two?"

I grinned and went back to kissing him.

Hollis.green:  so in love with you @owen.windess

Hope  you all enjoyed this chapter! I've been having major writer's block lately and feel like the pacing is going too quick but then again too slow, I have absolutely no clue anymore. Nonetheless, hopefully you all having an amazing day or night. I love you all sm and don't be afraid to vote, comment, follow and check out my other stories (it helps me out alot!)

I'm sending all my prayers out for all of you. And considering recent events, stay safe my girls, stay safe.

-Sophie

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.2K 1.7K 16
**READ AMBER & HER BALLER FIRST** Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same ~ Emily Bronte Catherine: At nearly 17yrs of age, I wasn...
4.9K 65 30
Lauren Jacobs thought she had her life all figured out. She has great best friends, a gorgeous boyfriend, and school wasn't so horrible. That changed...
16.7K 299 83
Zara came from the rich and wealth to the streets of New York. To her surprise she meets 4 guys. Owen, Leo, Marty, and Zayn. She manages to be friend...
20.4K 704 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...