Our journey || Tom Holland

By marvelxxxholland

Y/N Y/L/N is a 23 year old girl from london that try's her career as an actress. Her first big movie was with... More

1. Life before
2. first Interview
3. Thank you darling
4. dinner
5. mother nature
6. back to london
7. family dinner
8. a month
10. The new members
11. Suprise
12. the day off
13. actors
14. engagement
15. visit
16. boyfriend ?
17. set
18. trust me
19. before 24
20. birthday girl
21. back to normal
22. birthday boy
23. party
24. date pt. 1
25. date pt. 2
26. thank you
27. back together
28. dinner
29. monday
30. wendnesday
31. Friday
32. pool night
33. premier day
34. premier night
35. after party
36. confession
37. Late tonight show with Jimmy Fallon
38. home sweet home
39. date try two
40. date try two pt. 2
41. a month
42. Y/L/N family
43. Holland family
44. dress shopping
45. wedding
46. wedding pt. 2
47. first time for everything
48. party
49. talk to me
50. talk to you
51. seperate ways
52. first day of filming
53. weeks of filming
54. muse of paris pt. 1
55. muse of paris pt. 2
56. the call
57. talk it out
58. big family dinner
59. 24. December
60. 25. December
61. 26. December
62. vacation start
63. welcome to Hawaii
64. his girlfriend
65. suprises
66. beach day
67. game night
68. dad pt. 1
69. dad pt. 2
70. early morning talks
71. try to stay normal
72. future
73. first time
74. from shops to shops
75. next steps
76. angry
77. dad talk
A/N
Part 2 !!!
a group ?
The Wattys 2021

9. last day in london

8.8K 168 28
By marvelxxxholland

Y/N Pov.:

It was 11:23 am. The last day in london before i would fly to New York. I was about to pack my suitcase until the doorbell rang. I ran down to open the door. "Oh hey Josh. What's up bro ?" he let him come in.

"I need you." he said and get on both knees in front of me.

"What do you need ? And aren't you supposed to go golfing with Evelyn today in this new club ?" i asked.

"She needed to go. And now i have no one who i could play golf with. And you are incredible in golf even if you don't play often. And i wanted to go there again. Please come with me." he begged.

"Oh my god you little child. I come with you." i said. "But let me change in golf clothes." he agreed and i walked upstairs. I switched in a white skirt with a dark blue vintage nike hoodie and grabbed my sunglasses. The sun was shining today so it was really warm for april.

"I can't remember when i saw you in a skirt or dress the last time." Josh said.

"Probably on christmas when mom said i need to wear one. And my golf pants are dirty that's why i need to go with a skirt. Not proud of that." i said.

"Yeah but the hoodie makes this outfit more you. So let's go." he said and we walked to his car. On the ride to the golf club we blasted the music really loud and screamed our life out of our lungs. It was funny.

"Actually i was never here." i said as the car stopped.

"Really ? It so cool here." he said and closed the door.

"The last time i was golfing was probably half a year ago. Except mini golf." i said and we walked in.

Then we did all the check in and got our equipment. Then we walked around to find a good place.

"It's long but you never forgot how to play golf. You were always better than me." he said and put the things down.

"And then you were always mad you little baby." i squeezed his cheeks like a grandma.

"Whatever. Let's beginn. You can start, i want to know how good you still are." he said and gave me the golf clubs.

I laughed and then got in position. Then i hit the ball. "For like a good golf player this was okay but for a person who didn't played golf 6 month that was amazing." we high-fived.

"I need to get warm to be perfect again." i slapped my hair behind me and we both laughed. Then it was his time. He hit his ball and it flew very far. "Damn bro, when did you got so good ?" i chuckled.

"You were gone for a long time." he said. "And i practiced to get better than you."

"You will never."

"I am. Challenge ?" he put his hand out.

"Accepted. But give me 3 more times so that i'm really in it." i said.

"Okay. Let's move somewhere else." he said and i agreed.

After 2 hours of making more fun and do the challenge and Josh showing me some dumb trick we finally began the challenge.

"Okay Josh, are you ready to loose." i asked.

"I'm ready to win. Okay 5 rounds. Let's go." he said.

The fist 2 rounds i won and the last 2 he won. Now we were at the final.

"You know Josh, when i win this that you lose." i said.

"In your dreamers Y/N. Just look that you don't throw your golf club away again. We don't want that the both boys there need to go in the hospital." he pointed to 2 boys near us. They looked familiar but i couldn't say anything.

"That happened once." i said. "You first." i said and he nodded. He got in position and hit the ball. It got pretty far and i didn't knew if i could top that.

"Top that Y/N." he smirked.

I got in position and checked everything once more. Then i hit the ball very hard. It flew further away than Josh's. I was impressed of me.

"Yessssss." i screamed. I looked to Josh and saw how mad or shocked he was. "Oh no." i said and ran away.

"Y/N !" he screamed after me.
He followed me. He was way faster than i was and then throw me over his shoulder. I screamed loud and laughed. "Let me down. Let me down." i slapped his back.

He let me down. "How can you do that ? 6 month, really ?" he asked and hugged me. "When acting isn't going well than you can become a golf master."

"Thanks Josh." i pulled away. "But better is, that i won." i slapped his chest and we both laughed.

Toms Pov.:

Finally golfing again. One last time before LA.

Then we heard how someone hit a ball next to us. A girl and a boy. The girl seemed familiar but also not.

"He hit pretty good. Look how far he went." Haz said as he saw that i was looking at them.

"He is really good." he said.

"Let's look the girl." Haz said as we saw that she got ready. She hit the ball even harder and the ball flew further away.

"Holy shit is she good." Haz said.

"That was better like we can do." he said.

"Yessss." they heard her scream. Then she ran away from the boy.

"Y/N !" the boy ran after her.

"Dude that Y/N." Haz slapped his chest. "Let's go to her."

"Haz no what if it is a date ?" sehe stopped him.

"She wouldn't care and she never mentioned a boyfriend." he said and they walked to her.

On the way they saw her over his shoulder screaming and laughing. Then he let her down and they talked and laughed and she spalled his chest. "Thanks Josh, but better is that i won." we heard her saying.

"Y/N ? Is that you ?" Haz said and she turned around. It was her.

"Haz !" she said happy and hugged him.

Haz ? When did that happen ? He didn't say that they were so good.

"Oh hey Tom." she gave him a little wave.

"Hey Y/N." he said.

"Hey guys." the boy said. "I go over and pack the things together. We need to go out with Oliver one more time before you give him to the parents house again." he said.

"Do it i'll be right back. And i know you just want to go because you lost." she ruffled through his hair. He chuckled and went away.

"How are you guys ?" she said.

"We are impressed how good you can play golf." Haz said.

"Yeah you played better than we could do." he said.

"Oh thanks guys." she laughed a little embarrassed.

"Are you often here ?" Haz asked.

"Actually no. Josh just wanted to go here. I didn't played golf since half a year." she said and Haz and he looked at each other with widened eyes.

"6 month ? I don't wanna know how good you are if you would play everyday." he said.

"That's what Josh said." she chuckled.

"And Josh is who ?" Haz asked.

"Oh yeah sorry, i should have said that. Josh is my b-"

"Y/N come on. We need to go home." this guy Josh yelled.

"I should maybe go. He is a little mad that i ruined his plans to win. See you around guys." she waved and walked away.

"I knew it was her boyfriend. Maybe you can't trust her Haz." he said.

"She didn't say boyfriend. It could also be her brother." he said.

"Siblings don't look so different. He doesn't look like her at all." he said and they walked back.

"Let's not care about her love life. If she trust me than she will tell me. Let's just go to New York and do a great movie. Or you do. Is Jacob also gonna be there ?" Haz asked.

"Yeah he got a little part." he said.

Y/N Pov.:

"That was Tom Holland." he said when i came to him.

"I know." i said.

"You didn't say that you were friends."

"We aren't but i'm friend with his best friends Harrison." i said.

"Oh okay. Let's go home." i agreed and we drove home. Back home i changed to go out with Oliver and then bring him toms parents house. After that i went back home to finish packing my suitcase. I had a little time stress. I wanted to take the earlier flight, so it was my fault.

At 9 pm i got an uber that drove me to the airport. Then my flight went 1 hour later and i flew to New York.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 18.7K 67
your dream love life through social media♡ Yes, we've all herd the numerous rumours about Y/N L/N starring in a marvel film, but can we finally say...
143K 4K 19
Tom Holland x Reader COMPLETED 2019 #1 tomholland »•« "Is it true? Are you really... him?" "Y/N, please..." »•«...
220K 4.5K 45
•Book one• • You don't need to read the sequel if you don't want to • Marvel cast x teen reader • Y/n was just a normal teen until one text changed h...
467 10 12
Y/N X TOM HOLLAND SOCIAL MEDIA FANFIC ⚠️Language will be used⚠️ (This story starts to takes place around homecoming) Tom is an actor. Y/n is a model...