I'll Still Love You Tomorrow...

By thegreatestdelrey

❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transph... More

DISCLAIMERS
CAST
PLAYLIST (4TH YEAR)
Welcome Back
Attention
Forced Dates
Moving On
Clueless
Dahlia
I'd Never Harm My Own Blood
Worst Memories
Get Out of My Head
Goodbye
Petrova
Rita Skeeter
Spotted
Done For
Mother Dearest
You Owe me a Date
Haylee Black
Gone
Funeral
My Everything
Trapped Part:1
Trapped Part:2
See You Later
Silhouette
PLAYLIST (5TH YEAR)
5TH YEAR
Welcome Back
Letters
Stupefy
Real Shot
I Know
Destructive
Yule Ball
Unexpected Suprise Part: 1
Unexpected Suprise Part:2
I Love You
Drunk Crying
Wedding
Teasing
Alive?
False Hope
The Return Of Cedric Diggory
Ronald The II
No!
Where The Hell Is Cedric
Cornelius Fudge
Secrecy
Love You Always
Reunited
Dahlias Send Off
Mind Off
Back To Hogwarts
'Fight'
Make Up
PLAYLIST (6TH YEAR)
SIXTH YEAR
A New Year
Potions
I'm Still Mad At You
Therapy
Furious
The After Math
I'm Sorry
Tryouts
Valencia Petrova
Pansy Parkinson
Veritaserum or Dare
Sex-crew
Quidditch Match
I Don't Know
Scars
The Map
A/N
I Know What She Said!
Thin Ice...
Captain
Quinn's Trial
Happy Christmas
Spin The Bottle
I'm Sorry...
Epilogue; Part 1
Epilogue; Part 2
Epilogue; Part 3
The End
THANK YOU
REGRETS/IDEAS

I'm So In Love With you

829 33 28
By thegreatestdelrey

Melody woke up with her head on Harry's shoulder. She decided to get dressed in the bathroom. When she came back out, everyone was awake.

"Good morning," Harry mumbled.

Melody laughed because there was still frosting on his face. "There's frosting on your face."

He quickly grabbed a napkin and attempted to wipe the dried frosting from his face.

"I'm going back to sleep," Ron announced.

"Yes, 'cause Ronald needs his beauty sleep," Ginny said sarcastically.

Suddenly, they heard a noise coming from outside. Melody peaked through the window to see Leo in all-black clothing. Once Leo realized he was caught, he came inside.

"Sorry-just-had to make sure-no funny business was going on. Especially with you two," Leo said in-between pants and pointing his fingers at Melody and Harry.

"We aren't. And I thought you didn't care!"

"I do care! This house took months to fix. I will not have six teenagers have sex in it!"

"Wait, that's your dad?" Hermione said.

"It's complicated."

"I see where you get your good genes from," she replied.

"Anyways-just in case." Leo pulled out condoms from his pocket and threw them in the air. Melody was mentally scowling at him for embarrassing her.

"LEO! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN THAT HOUSE WITH CONDOMS!" They heard Dahlia yell.

"Duty calls," he whispered. Leo quickly left the house.

"You have the coolest dad ever," Ginny said.

"Yes, father of the year," Melody mumbled.

"Oh, and Melody, we have one more gift for you. We all kinda chimed in for this one," Hermione said. She handed Melody a small box.

"Hermione did most of the work," Haylee admitted.

Melody opened the box and pulled out a necklace in the shape of a lightning bolt. Everyone in the room pulled out the same chain that was tucked into their shirts.

"Everyone has one, even Quinn," Hermione started. "These necklaces will ensure that we'll all be able to find each other. For example, let's say... Ginny was missing. If she had this necklace on, we'd be able to find her. If you tap on the charm three times, that will show that we need each other." Hermione tapped on her charm three times, and all of the necklaces began to glow.

"This is incredible, thank you!"

=|=

It's been two months since Melody's birthday. Professor McGonagall informed Melody that she was now passing, and if she kept her grades up, she would pass the fourth year.

So far in Melody's training, she has learned how to detect Veritaserum, to resist the Imperius Curse, Patronus Charm, and as of now, Leo was teaching her to fight the Cruciatus Curse.

"It's impossible to actually resist the Cruciatus Curse for more than a few seconds, but why give them the satisfaction." Leo pulled out his wand. "I'm of course not going to use the Cruciatus Curse on you for now, but I want you to use it on me."

"Are you crazy?"

"Probably. But I've been through worse," he shrugged. "I hope that you'll never have to put these skills to use, but you never know." Leo nodded for her to go on.

"Crucio," Melody said hesitantly. Leo fell to the ground, but Melody instantly lifted the curse after he fell. "Was that not painful?" She asked guiltily.

"Oh, that hurt like hell," Leo admitted. "I just didn't show it. Don't give them the satisfaction."

"What are we going to learn next after this?" Asked Melody.

"Melody, you're pretty much done. Me and Lia taught you everything we could. I mean, you're in more control of your magic than you've ever been. You know how to defend yourself."

She chuckled. "Thank you."

Leo nudged Melody's shoulder. "Now you can get back to your boyfriend," he smirked.

"Boyfriend?"

"James' kid, Harry."

"He's not my boyfriend," she said.

"Fooled me."

"I mean, we've kissed a few times, but we never really defined what we were. It's hard to define something that was never clear."

"You like him, and he likes you. Just pop the damn question," he groaned impatiently. "Not the marriage question-have a long way before then."

"You're one to talk. Have you 'popped the question' to my mom?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Fair point."

-

A week later, Melody returned to school full time. Students were shocked to actually see her in the Gryffindor common room since she hadn't been there in three months. She met with her friends first and filled them in on everything.

"Your dad let you use the Cruciatus Curse on him?" Ginny asked shockingly.

"He insisted upon it."

"Again, you have the coolest dad ever."

"He threatened to kill me," Harry said bluntly.

"He was probably kidding," Ginny added.

Harry shook his head. "He wasn't. He said-and I quote-'I'm not joking.'"

"Good luck, mate." Ginny patted him on his back. "I have to go meet up with my amazing girlfriend," she bragged. Then she left the room.

"How much did I miss?" Melody asked and turned to Harry.

"Haylee and Ginny started dating a few months ago. That's what they meant to tell you on your birthday," he explained.

"I knew it!" She exclaimed. "George owes me and Fred ten gallons!"

"You were betting on this?" Harry laughed.

"I've been betting on this ever since I left. Easy money," she shrugged. "I'll be back. I'm going for a walk."

"It's raining outside."

"And that's what makes it more memorable."

"Then I'll join you," Harry offered.

The two intertwined fingers and strolled into the garden. She danced in the rain for what felt like hours; in reality, it was only twenty minutes. But something about them being together made it feel like hours.

Melody felt the rain piercing her skin as each drop fell. Her hair had been soaked, and her clothes were drenched. Harry's clothes were also inundated. His hair was messier if possible, but his attention was elsewhere. He watched as Melody twirled in a puddle and the water sprinkling from her hair.

He swore he could memorize everything about her face, how her nose scrunched at the smell of anything terrible, how her eyebrows furrowed when she was confused, how her lips would curl into a smile when she couldn't be mad at you.

I'm so in love with you, he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6K 51
summer fling to an actual love *:・゚✧*:・゚ [ social media au ] harry potter x fem!oc © krydicaprio , 2022
15.6K 219 13
This mostly consists of Drarry, but I'll throw in some other ships here and there, along with XReaders. I'd also like to mention that most of these s...
8.5K 779 35
"I love you, but I love him too" Love triangle between Fred Weasley, Draco Malfoy and Oc. All the characters belongs to J.K. ROWLING. The only chara...
807 64 11
❝And isn't it just so pretty to think all along there was some, invisible string tying you to me?❞ ...