My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

By Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... More

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
Forgotten
The Unexpected
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
Their Heated Afternoon 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
Perth's Confusing Day
The Truth Revealed
The Key To My Heart 🔞
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
I Got My Eyes On You!
Krist's Dilemma
I Said No 🔞
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
I Want To Put Things Right
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
I'm Not Leaving, Ever
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

The Double Date

1.4K 87 6
By Yukino27_2020

Krist turns to the door abruptly for the tenth time in the last five minutes.

Since the morning incident, he avoids the love of his life by finishing breakfast while Singto is in the shower. He hides in a corner for Singto to arrive in the dining room before speeding back to their bedroom. Picking out his outfit for their double-date session, he stuffs everything into a bag and speeds down the hallway into another private room to get ready.

Panting hard, Krist unpacks his bag and smooths out his outfit to be free of creases. He lines up his necessities at the desk available in the room. His hairspray, hair wax, cologne, and lip balm. His outfit, hanging on the door of the wardrobe. His shoes are positioned right below his clothes. His accessories, place beside his phone on the dressers. He stands back and studies his look.

"Looks good. Let's shower." Krist speaks to himself, gesturing towards the bathroom. He could not wait for the third shower of the morning in less than two hours.

Meanwhile...

Singto sits at the dining table with his untouched breakfast, frowning at his phone. Where is his husband?

Why is Krist hiding from him? Singto tries to recall his actions before his shower routine. He does not remember anything unusual.

Slowly, he picks up his fork and wriggles it into a piece of scrambled egg, and pops it in his mouth. He hates eating alone. He munches slowly, unable to taste the savoriness of his breakfast.

.

.

.

Krist walks out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He hums softly and plays a song from his favourite artist: Peck Palitchoke's Mai Mee Krai Roo.

He pulls up his boxers and turns on the hairdryer, drying his hair quickly. His chocolate-brown hair flaps outward as the hot air pushes against the current. As soon as it becomes half-dried, Krist unscrews his hair wax container and takes a fair amount onto his palm. Massaging the product into his fingertips, he swipes his hands gently across his hair tips, pausing momentarily before turning towards the bathroom again.

He washes the hair wax off his hands and returns to the room and dresses. For a casual day out with his husband and best friend, Krist decides on an all-denim outfit. A simple outfit of a white tee and washed-out jeans paired with a pair of white converse. He lays his denim jacket on the study chair and puts on his accessories: a silver cross necklace and a matching silver hoop earring.

Standing back at the mirror, he glides his hand over his briefly-styled hair and shakes the roots for a relaxed hairdo. He then pushes his usual fringe forward to frame his fair baby face. Smiling into his reflection, he completes his look of the day.

With the remaining final touches, Krist shoves the rest of his belongings into the bag and walks out of the room. He glances around timidly and reaches their bedroom. Turning to the doorknob, Krist immediately relaxes when he sees Singto is not back from breakfast. He places his bag on his dresser and walks out to the balcony.

Taking in the morning view, Krist signs contently while thinking of the places to bring Godt. Godt has not stayed in Bangkok after he turns 12 so there are sights and places to visit while he's back.

Singto's arm grabs onto Krist's neck as he gently pulls his husband towards him. Krist immediately lets out a squeal, increasing his adorableness of the day.

"P'Sing! You scared me!" Krist pouts.

Singto rolls his eyes. "You scared me! You didn't have breakfast with me!" He retorts as he holds onto Krist's neck, not wanting to let go.

"I-I... Umm... Needed to get ready..." Krist stutters out softly. He darts his eyes sideways, unable to meet Singto's eyes. His mind flashes back to the morning incident, his cheeks blossoms like Spring's pink sakura flowers.

"Okay... Give me 10 minutes. I'll get dressed and we can leave to meet Kimmon." Singto walks to their walk-in closet and picks out his clothes. He pauses for a moment and takes out his phone. After sending a text, Singto starts undressing and exposes his bareback to his husband.

Krist widens his eyes and turns back to the city view, he could almost trace Singto's naked outline within the light blue sky.

"I'm ready," Singto calls out, stepping towards the balcony.

Singto opts for a black and white outfit of a black-patterned t-shirt and white skinny pants. His hair was lightly styled and combed to a 3-7 hair parting. A pair of black hoop earrings and a silver bracelet matches perfectly with his favourite white sneakers.

They both exchange a smile and walk towards the garage. The workers of the palace got used to their appearance together but still had their hearts flutter capturing the heavenly scene.

As promised to the king, Singto assigns a bodyguard to follow their casual date to prevent any disturbances. Suthapong aka. The bodyguard follows closely behind in a black Mercedes with tinted windows.

*****

Godt bounces his knee impatiently whilst reading the clock every 10 seconds. He glances at the entrance, another glance towards the dining table with the dishes he had prepared, and finally back to the clock.

"Godt... Relax." Kimmon breaks his millionth count calmly. "They'll be here soon." He continues to flip another page of his current book: What Makes A Man Happy. His fiancee, Sandee had recommended it to him weeks ago and he just started the fourth chapter. Unsure of his fiancee's intention, Kimmon shrugs absently and reads on.

Godt continues his pacing around the apartment before startling as the doorbell rings twice. Kimmon smirks evilly and gets up to open the door. The fun has begun.

"Sing, Krist... Welcome." Kimmon states sarcastically as his brother walks in. His brother-in-law hesitates for one moment before stepping in. His cheeks are flushed. Kimmon blinks at Krist before forming three possibilities in his mind. Dirty-mind works fine.

Kimmon turns to the living room to see that Godt has shut himself inside his room, just as they had planned. He hides a grin and walks towards the kitchen to pour them drinks.

"Is Cola okay for you both? Wait a minute... I bought these yesterday!" Kimmon opens the fridge and takes out three yellow bottles. "Here you go! These are Oishi Honey Lemon flavoured Green Tea, sweet and refreshing for humid weather in Thailand!"

Singto rolls his eyes as he takes the bottles for Krist and himself. This brother of his is always so dramatic. Krist opens the cap and takes a sip. The sweetness of the drink reflects a twinkle in his eyes. "This is delicious! So punchy! I would drink this every day!"

Kimmon takes a huge gulp and nods. "Yup! Sweet and refreshing! There are also health benefits from the fresh brewed aromatic jasmine tea. This drink also contains no artificial additives and is an excellent alternative to carbonated soft drinks! I bought four crates of these to stock up in my pantry."

(A/N: Not Sponsored by Oishii. I love their sponsorship for a lot of Thai BL series! I kinda also researched the ingredients of this drink \^O^/ The dedication! Hahaha)

Godt rolls his eyes listening to Kimmon's marketing skills on the Oishii drink. He sees his bottle on the table and takes a sip. Well... He's right that it's sweet and delicious.

"P'Kimmon." Singto narrows his eyes towards his brother. "Did you cook lunch?" They both stare at the table filled with food and tableware of four. "Did you invite another person? Why are there four sets?"

Kimmon coughs awkwardly. "Y-yeah... I kinda helped with cooking today. We have a guest joining us."

Singto's eyes turn into a thin line. "Who did you invite? P'Sandee?"

"That... Would be me." A calm almost-icy voice fills the apartment. Godt stands in the hallway towards the bedrooms, leaning against the wall with arms folded across his chest. He stares at Singto with a glare-like expression, realizing Singto does not know who he is.

Finally, he turns towards Krist who had a shocking almost-trembling expression. His bottom lip quivers at the slightest bit. His eyes expanded their size, looking wide-eyed at his best friend.

Kimmon sits comfortably on his couch, sipping his newly-found favourite drink while watching the drama unfold.

__________________

10-03-2021

Let's begin the double date. I wonder what will happen.

Does anyone think Kimmon is too into teasing SingtoKrist?? Don't worry. His turn will come. (I promise!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
152K 7.7K 49
Fame. Friendship. Pressure. Love. What will they do to achieve the last? In the chaotic world of showbiz, how will these three couple find their way...
186K 11.1K 31
Peraya. (Completed) Obviously 18+ gay AF I don't own the characters and media i use, they belongs to the creators. Just try it, you may like it. 🥇#...
857K 46.5K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...