ใ€Œ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐žใ€๐˜ฆ...

De twilightx_

๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ... Mai multe

intro <3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
read now.
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
attention:

63

25.9K 897 5.8K
De twilightx_

𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝙁𝙄𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘾𝙆 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙀 !

𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘺/𝘯

>_<

𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘮

𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳
𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝟼:𝟶𝟸 ᴘᴍ

❧ The sky was orange, the sun nearly setting as the song "Body," by Summer Walker played in the speakers while you walked hand in hand with Eren into the fair's entrance. You and the others had to come really late because of Atlanta's heavy traffic, as usual.

"Kenny let's get cotton candy!" Chanel patted Kendrick's shoulder and pointed to the food stand. The line was so long that it reached all the way to the ferris wheel that was further back.

"Y'all go over there, Hakeem and I'll be at the carousels," Trevon waved Kendrick and Chanel off as he wrapped his arm around Hakeem, dragging him towards the direction of the carousel. You giggled, listening to Hakeem cuss while attempting to squirm from Trevon's hold but failing every time.

You fixed your crop top and fluffed your hair with your fingers, listening to your bracelet charms make clinking noises. You looked at Eren watching his head bob to the music as he stuffed his hand in his pocket.

"What?" Eren flashed you a smile after noticing how closely you were staring at him.

"Hmm, you've been hanging out with Brooklyn all day, only time I had you to myself was in the car," you pouted, swaying your intertwined hands back and forth. Eren chuckled and stared at the different carnival fair games before looking back at you.

"Well Brooklyn isn't here so let's make this time the most of it," Eren whispered into your ear. You let out a giggle while pushing his head away after he nibbled gently on your ear. Eren pulled his hand away and wrapped his arm around you as the both of you continued to walk around the fair to find something to amuse the both of you.

You and Eren stopped walking to face one another, "What do you wanna do first?" Eren asked you while holding both of your hands in his. You rubbed your glossed lips together and looked around one last time.

"Bumper cars!" you pointed at the ride, watching people in the bumper cars laughing while hitting their cars against other people's cars. Eren smiled as you pulled his hand to run towards the line of the bumper car ride.

"Don't bump me too hard," you pointed at Eren after he gave away two tickets for the ride.

"Eh, can't promise that," Eren shrugged and raised his hands up as he backed away from you to take a bumper car. You playfully rolled your eyes and sat in a car, waiting for the signal to start driving. You made the 'i'm watching you' hand gesture as Eren's smirk wouldn't disappear from his face.

A signal was made and everyone hurriedly started bumping their cars. You weren't going to show no mercy to Eren. You sped up your car and bumped the back of his car, giggling after seeing his head whip back to look at you.

"You think that's funny?" Eren rose an eyebrow at you, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Uh huh," you snickered, covering your mouth as you laughed even harder at his reaction.

"Oh yeah?" Eren poked his tongue against his inner cheek as he backed his car up, bumping the hood of your car. You gasped and hit the back of his car, the both of you going back and forth with bumping against each other's car.

"Eren! Imma bump yo car so hard that you'll be flying out of it," you bumped his car again, later yelping after he bumped your car right back.

Eren spun his steering wheel as a smug smirk appearing on his face, "You won't," Eren finally managed to turn around and have his hood facing directly in front of your hood.

You stuck your tongue out at him, sending him a blueberry before bumping full force against his hood. Eren's eyes widen as his car backed away in full speed while spinning around. You laughed and clapped your hands after seeing Eren grip onto his steering wheel with his lips parted in shock.

All of the cars halted which signaled that it was over and that another group of people were up next for their turn. You slowly got out of the car and squealed after feeling Eren's arms wrap around your waist from the behind, lifting you up towards the exit.

"You tryna kill me back there?" Eren lowered you down and flinched, letting out a chuckle after you raised your hand up at him.

"It sounded like you was challenging me so yes, yes I was," you crossed your arms, trying not to smile at Eren's face. He gapped his mouth open and rested his hand on his chest, shocked that you didn't even hesitate. You playfully rolled your eyes and tugged his shirt so you can go on another ride.

"Aight what next?"

"Let's go on that one," Eren pointed at a ride that was spinning around and tilting in circular and steep motion.

"The Wipeout?" you walked beside Eren towards the line to wait for your turn to get on the ride. Eren hummed and stared at the ride in awe as it spun around slowly later speeding up its pace.

"You better not scream into my ear," you followed behind Eren to take your seats.

"Tch, me? Screaming? No way," Eren shook his head while he lowered the bar for the both of you. You gave Eren a side eye, knowing that he was gonna scream over a ride that wasn't even that thrilling to screech to.

Eren rubbed his hands together, feeling excited after the giant wheel slowly moved in circles. Your elbow propped on the side of the seat as you rested the side of your face on your hand.

"Wooooooooaaaaaah!" Eren opened his eyes widely and clenched on the bar tightly as the wheel started to move up and back down. You were so unphased by the ride while Eren started to scream louder than the kids on the ride.

"Eren!" you covered your mouth and started to bust out laughing. You swiftly searched for your phone in your pocket and quickly entered your password to start recording him.

"STO- OH SHIT!" Eren inhaled and exhaled heavily as he gripped onto the bar after the wheel went up and down, spinning around even faster.

"Stop being dramatic," you hit Eren's shoulder as you turned off your phone. Your hair flew in your face as the wheel kept going faster, later spinning at a slower pace. Eren gulped and clicked his tongue while brushing down the strands of his hair that flew in his face.

"Eren..." you exhaled a soft chuckle as Eren lifted up the bar to get off his seat, "It was not that scary."

"To you," Eren pointed at you before clasping his hands together.

"You were the only one screaming babe."

"To you."

You stopped walking and stared at him for a hot minute. You rolled your tongue over your bottom lip and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the drop tower that was further in the back of the fair.

"Where are we going?" Eren questioned as he trailed behind you, your hand still holding his hand as you continued to walk down the path to the ride.

"Drop tower, I'mma show you what's really scary," you looked over your shoulder as you walked faster, having Eren nearly bumping into the crowds of people in his way.

Eren's jaw dropped after seeing how fast the seat sprinted up into the air and going back down full speed, "Oh no..."

"Oh yes," you nodded at Eren, keeping a widened smile plastered on your face. You stood in line to wait for the people to get off their seats so you and Eren can take yours right after.

"I didn't agree to this," Eren gripped onto the bar as he slowly started to lower it while looking at you in the corner of his eye.

"Aw," you made a sad pouty face but quickly switched it to a straight face as you lowered Eren's bar more rapidly.

"Wait! hold my hand," Eren said briskly while extending his hand out for you to take it. You pressed your lips together as you gave him a cheeky smile, interlocking your hand with his.

Eren let out a shaky sigh as he used his other hand to grip onto the bar. With a blink of an eye, the seats flew all the way up in full speed. Eren let out the most feminine yet squeakiest scream as he closed his eyes more tightly.

You kicked your feet in the air as your laugh had a few screams in the mix. You opened your eyes, looking at the orange sky that was now fading as the sun began to set. You were at the top of the tower, seeing all the multicolored lights from food stands, fair game stands, and rides beginning to glow.

"Eren, you good?" You leaned your head forward as you looked at your boyfriend who was on the verge of passing out.

"Hah?!" Eren jerked his head to look at you, fluttering his eyes open to focus his vision again, "We still in the ai- Ah shiet," Eren rested his head against the bar as his eyes closed shut again.

"Y/n if I die up here, who's gonna check on my cinnamilk?" Eren sighed heavily, sounding stressed out about his milk.

"I will Eren, I'll check on your cinnamilk," you pressed your lips together so you wouldn't laugh as you went along to what Eren was saying, "Oh we going down now!"

You felt your heart drop to your stomach as the seat went zoom to meet the ground. You heard Eren pant heavily like a dog as he hurriedly tapped his hand against the bar, his rings making clacking noises each time.

"Let me out!" Eren chewed his bottom lip and sighed of relief as the bar rose back up. Eren rested his hands on his knees, raising his finger up to your figure so you could wait for him to catch his breath and get used to feeling the ground before walking away.

"Can we do something...less scary please?" Eren said breathlessly as he trailed behind you. You clicked your tongue and rested your hands on your hip to look around for any games to play instead.

"We've only been on three rides," you stuck up three fingers as you spun around on your foot to face Eren. You quickly covered your mouth with both of your hands and snorted as you noticed Eren's cheeks growing red.

"Baby..." you choked up some chuckles as you cupped his cheeks, "Was it that scary for you?"

"Yes," Eren gently grasped his fingers around your wrist, "Can we play something- please."

"Alriiiiight," you playfully rolled your eyes and puckered your lips as you turned around, holding Eren's hand. Eren twirled a strand of his hair as he rubbed his thumb against your hand, swaying your hands back and forth.

As you both walked past a ring toss stand, a large blue teddy bear caught your eye, "Eren! I want that!" you stopped walking and pulled his hand back a bit before leaning closer to him, both of your arms touching as you pointed at the blue bear that was hung up in the back.

"You want the bear?" Eren glanced at the bear before averting his eyes back to your beaming smile.

"Yup!" you nodded your head, keeping your eyes on the blue bear. Eren had a soft smile on his face as he gave away a ticket.

𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
► 3005- childish gambino

*slowed and reverb if you want*

(gambino my lil boo tang😔✊🏾)

"fuck these other niggas
i'll be right by yo side
til 3005, hold up"

ಥ‿ಥ

❧ You scooped up some ice cream with your spoon and slowly pulled the spoon out of your mouth, "Piggy back ride please, my feet hurts," you tapped Eren's shoulder as you moved your big blue bear that Eren win for you..

"I told you that those shoes weren't gonna fit you anymore," Eren flicked your forehead as he lowered down a bit so it could be easier for you get on his back. You giggled after feeling Eren's hand grip onto your thighs, lifting you up to adjust your body on his back.

"Don't drop me!" you dropped your arms over his shoulders, holding your cup of ice cream in his face while you continued to eat it. Eren snuck a lick from your ice cream, accidentally getting some on the top of his lips.

"Ferris Wheel!" you whispered into his ear as you pointed at the rainbow colored ferris wheel. It was already dark out so the one thing that really stood out at this fair, was the large steering wheel itself.

Eren lifted you up again so you wouldn't fall off his back as he kept walking to the direction of the Ferris Wheel. Eren smirked and started to speed up his walking pace, chuckling after hearing your whines for him to quit playing.

Your feet touched the ground as Eren lowered you so the both of you can take your seats on the steering wheel.

"Watch your step," Eren held your hand as he helped you take your seat. You sat with your bear on your lap as you watched Eren lower the bar, hearing the click right after. You kept your spoon in your mouth as you brushed a strand of Eren's hair away from his face.

"Ah," Eren opened his mouth, wiggling his tongue to signal that he wanted a spoon of your ice cream.

"You're such a baby," you giggled, carefully moving the spoon near his mouth so the ice cream wouldn't smudge over his lips since the Ferris Wheel started moving.

Eren pulled out a box of Pocky sticks that he bought and pulled out one stick, "Bam!" he waved the stick in your face before biting down on it. Both of your heads move down to watch the crumbs fall onto his lap.

"Oops," Eren bit down on his stick before handing you the other half so you can munch on it. You giggled and slowly kicked your feet back and forth as you bobbed your head to the song "3005" by Childish Gambino playing in the speakers.

Eren chewed his bottom lip as he stared at his box of pocky sticks before glancing back at you. You scooped up the rest of your ice and gazed at the night sky, watching the stars twinkling.

"Y-"

"You know how good our pictures would've looked up here?" you set your empty cup of ice cream beside you in the corner of your seat as you pulled out your phone.

"Mm really nice..." Eren hummed in agreement as he sighed softly, "Um Y-"

"Look how pretty it looks up here," you smiled brightly as you gripped your hands on the bar, staring at the different lights. Eren clenched his jaw as he nibbled his bottom lip, chuckling softly.

"Y/n."

"Hm?" you averted your head away from the view and knitted your eyebrows, tilting your head slightly to the side. Eren gulped, laughing nervously as he rose his eyebrows and resting them right after.

"Um..i'm trying to think of the best way to tell you this without having you dive off the edge of the Ferris Wheel," Eren chuckled as he rested his arms on the bar, leaning closer to you.

"Is it bad? Oh Lord," rubbing your lips together as you waited for Eren to continue his sentence. Eren shook his head and hummed 'Mm mm'.

"It's not..It's not bad."

"Okay...well go on," you chewed your inner cheek as your chest slowly heaved up and down. Eren noticed how nervous you were growing and cupped your cheeks with both of his hands to turn your head around to face his. He took a deep breath before letting his words slip out his tongue.

"I love you Y/n."

Your eyes blinked slowly as your lips slowly formed into a smile. You massaged Eren's wrist as you were left dumbfounded from the L word. You felt an excessive amount of flutters in your stomach as you stared at Eren, your mouth closing and opening right after.

"I love you too Eren," you exhaled a soft giggle while feeling Eren's hands move down to your neck, leaning closer to you. He grazed his lips against yours before planting a kiss on your lips. You felt him smiling through the kiss as you rested your hand on his lip.

You both jolted back after hearing popping noises. You and Everyone else at the fair stopped moving and looked around the fair to try and identify if the noise was bullets or fireworks. You looked up at the sky and exhaled a shaky sigh, thankful that it was just fireworks in the sky.

"What?" Eren looked at the sky and back to you.

"Nothing...c'mere," you grasped Eren's chin and pressed your lips against his, feeling his hand rubbing your thigh, soft chuckles leaving both of your lips.

"AYE THEY SMOOCHING UP DERE!" you heard a deep, recognizable voice.

"Trevon shut the hell up, you're ruining the moment," Hakeem hit the back of Trevon's head. You internally rolled your eyes and flipped Trevon off as you never broke the kiss.

。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜

❧ "Y/n look Fortune Teller," Eren tugged your shirt and pointed at a small tent that had purple curtains to cover the insides of that tent. You dragged your feet as you followed Eren into the tent.

"Welcome," a lady with multicolored bangles, a long draped top and a hair wrap, moved her hands in the air as she waved for you and Eren to sit down. You crossed your legs as you waited for the lady to do further things.

"Hands," the lady reached her hands out and moved her hands back and forth, waiting for you and Eren to hold her hand, "Are you two a couple?" The lady asked, keeping her eyes closed as she rubbed your palm with her thumb.

"Yeah," you and Eren said at the same time.

"Are you two happy? Do you ever plan on marriage? Kids? Or maybe a shared roof?"

"That's a lot of questions," you rose your eyebrows as you looked at Eren. Eren kept his mouth open, waiting for his mind to process an answer.

"Yes we're happy, um I don't know about the rest," Eren whispered the last part as he drummed his thigh with his fingers.

"Mm...this didn't take to long to figure out," The lady kept her eyes closed as she clasped her hands together, "Your relationship is strong...extremely strong." The lady opened her eyes and pointed at you and Eren with both of her index finger.

"This relationship...will be filled with Irresistible moments and great events," the lady folded her hands and rested her chin on them, "cherish one another!" She whispered shouted to you and Eren while flashing a smile at the both of you.

"Irresistible?" a small smile began to appear on your face as you looked at Eren. Eren returned the same smile and held your hand as he whispered to you.

"Hm...Irresistible."

ಥ‿ಥ

YANNA HERE 👩🏾‍💻

lil authors note:

All honesty i created this fanfic cus i was extremely horny for eren...and there was literally no good fanfics of him that satisfied me. soooo since i was a nigga and there weren't any eren x black readers, i decided to make my own.

did i make an eren x black reader movement? yes. NOW WE MUST RISE! anyways...i don't know what else to say besides being thankful for all the votes, the views and the comments-

minus some of the annoying 7 minutes, massa and slave, coonery vibe, Kenny haters, Kenny slanders, Angel haters, and Angel Slander comments. yeah y'all mfs weren't funny to begin with 😟

um anyways, to some of my readers, y'all know who you are! i wanna thank y'all for defending me, caring for me, showing me support and all that good stuff!

TO ALL MY OG DECEMBER READERS, I LOVE YALL FR BRUH!

welp that's the end of Irresistible 🤾🏼‍♂️

- yanna out 👩🏾‍💻✌🏾

see y'all soon 👀🤫

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

52.7K 1.6K 33
ั– ศทแฅ™s๐— แฅ•แฅ†แฅ’แƒซแฅฑr แ‘ฒแฅฒแ‘ฒแฅก ั–๐–ฟ แฅกแฅ†แฅ™'rแฅฑ gแฅ†แฅ’แฅ’แฅฒ s๐—แฅฒแฅก EREN X BLACK READER MODERN AU eren jaeger. every girl would aww and sigh, declaring him 'the most attracti...
184K 3.7K 28
๐˜ฆ.๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
11.7K 306 24
After leaving Eren Jaeger in highschool you haven't seen him for some time. But that changed when you go to college and see him totally different eve...
54.7K 1.6K 42
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒปโ˜พใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. " ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฃ๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•š ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•Š๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•—๐•’๐•”๐•–... ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•“๐•š๏ฟฝ...