My Chemical Romance Smuts/Ima...

By gokisstherats

Request closed. More

before you read:)
*Frank?
Hate me? Mikey
*Frank? pt2
*Teacher Frank
Come here. Gerard
*Wanna help? Ray Toro.
I dont love you. Like i did yesterday. Ray Toro pt1
Cuddle me. Gerard Way
Ice cream. Mikey Way
Mcr imagine/ Selfharm
The light behind your eyes. Ray toro
*I dont love you like i did yesterday. Ray Toro pt2.
Dad grass. Frank Iero
*Miss y/l/n. Ray Toro
Please stay . Gerard way
Count me in. Frank Iero
Dad Grass(pt2) Frank Iero
I guess bestfriends don't last forever. Gerard Way
*I guess bestfriends dont last forever. Pt2. Gerard Way
*LeATHERMØUTH. Frank Iero
teenagers. Mikey Way
Punk! Frank Iero
Rockstar. Ray Toro
It means nothing. Mikey Way
*Outspoken. Gerard Way.
Mcr imagine
Broken Home. Gerard Way
Broken Home. Pt2 Gerard Way
*Fire away. Gerard Way
*Black nail polish. Mikey Way
Smile. Ray Toro
Strangers,friends,lovers. Strangers. Ray Toro
Im bad at life. Mikey Way.
*The Secondary Aftermath. JetStar/Ray Toro.
*Spend the night. Mikey Way
Clear thinking. Ray Toro
Surpise. Gerard Way
Rebel. Frank Iero
Gas station. Mikey Way.
Innocence. Frank Iero
*Innocence Frank Iero pt2
No Hesitation. Gerard Way
*Studio. Ray Toro.
*Iero love. Ray Toro
Goodnight Gerard Way
Dirty little secret. Gerard Way
*Devil's Lover. Frank Iero
Expect the unexpected. Gerard Way
*Hey mama. Frank Iero
A/N
Dad grass pt3 Frank Iero
Lie to me. Frank Iero
Girls like boys and girls. Frank Iero
Mess with my head. Ray Toro
*Hair. Mikey Way
Cramps. MCR
*Skin tight jeans. Ray Toro
*Bubblegum heart. Frank Iero
Blood on my hands. Frank Iero
*Blood on my hands. Pt2 Frank Iero
A/N
Drumsticks. Ray Toro
Drumsticks. Ray Toro. Pt2
*Bullying and blowjobs.. Gerard Way
Plug drama . Mikey Way
*Mr. Way? Mikey Way.
*Troubled youth. Gerard Way.
*Yes sir. Frank Iero.
*Sex in school. Ray Toro
Protect me. Frank Iero
Blood on my hands. Frank Iero pt3.
I can show you the world. Ray Toro
A/N
Killjoys.. make some love. Fun Ghoul, Party Poison.
*Car rides. Frank Iero
Street lights. Ray Toro
*Slumber Party. Frank Iero
A/N
Bully. Gerard Way
*The power of Ferard compells you. Frank iero & Gerard Way.
*Sneaky link. Party Poison (G.W)
Acceptence. MCR(all)
*Slumber Party. Frank Iero pt2
Punk vs punk. Frank Iero
A/n
A/N
Assistant.Frank Iero
Of course, Mr.Way. Gerard Way
Assistant. Frank Iero. Pt2
Teenage Love. Mikey Way
Beautiful. Ray Toro
*Of course, Mr.Way. Gerard Way. Pt2
A/n
*Selfish. Frank Iero
Friends for Friends. Frank Iero
Friends for Friends. Frank Iero pt2
A/n
Movie night. Gerard Way.
You. Ray Toro
Not so cliche. Frank Iero.
Ghost in the mirror. Frank Iero.
A/N
Its ours tonight. Mikey Way.
Suffer. Ray Toro
End of this book :(
Miserable at best. Gerard Way

Cheater? Frank Iero

1.5K 12 7
By gokisstherats

I think about this picture way to often.

Backstory: you come home after working and find some interesting things.

Your pov:
You had just worked a 12 hour shift. You got home way earlier than usual though. You saw another car parked outside. You shook it off and quietly walked inside. You saw a purse with some heels. You saw different pieces of clothing all over the ground. No.. you walked to the bedroom quietly when all you heard was moaning. You opened the door. You saw Frank fucking a girl who seemed to be a little older than you. They stopped as they saw you. You couldn't cry. At least not right now. You smiled knowing your not gonna be okay after you leave. "Why are you smiling..?" She said quietly. You grabbed the things you needed. "Y/n no wait" he tried grabbing your hand. You grabbed your things and left without another word.

*7 months later*

You spent most of your days either drunk or high. You couldn't get over him. You went missing. Of course you were okay. You weren't dead but you just haven't left your small apartment. You had 100+ missed calls from frank plus 300+ missed calls from the other mcr memebers.  You turned your phone all the way off. You grabbed the whiskey bottle. "FUCK!" You heard someone scream from next door. You decided your gonna go out tonight. You cleaned up your huge mess. You took a shower, did your hair and makeup and then put on a dress with heels. You looked like a different person. Your hair was now black not your natural blonde. It was much longer. You smiled as you felt yourself for once. You left your complex as you saw a familiar face. Ray. He shot a small smile being polite. He didn't know it was you. You shot one back as you got to your car but didn't get in yet. You texted him. "Long time no see:)" he instantly ran and hugged you. You hugged back smiling. "Your okay!" He hugged tighter. "Well I'm alive. " he kissed your forehead. "Tell the boys I'm okay.. but I don't want to see Frank." He nodded. "I'm going to a club I'll see you later fro." You got in as he walked back.  You drove to your local club. You flashed your ID as you walked in.
*time skip*
You weren't drunk or high. You saw Gerard across the floor. You stayed your distance as you ordered a water. You noticed someone sat next to you. You turned to see Gerard with Mikey and Him...
"Here's your water y/n." You smiled but you felt their eyes on you. "I'll see you around chris." You threw a couple dollars at him. You felt Gerard grab your hand. "Y/n..." you looked at him. "Long time no see.." you said quietly as frank didn't notice you. He pulled you into a hug so did mikey. "Don't let him see me. Got it?" They nodded.
" I missed you" Mikey said a lil loud. You hugged him. " I missed you to mikes." You saw Frank turn his head. You quickly hid your face in Mikey's neck. " um mikes? Who is that ." He stuttered. " childhood friend" he simply spit out. " what's her name she looks familiar.." you whispered quietly. " autumn" he yawned. " autumn" he told frank as frank nodded. You got up and walked outside. You lit a cigarette as you heard someone walk out. You turned your head. "Wait.. y/-" you cut him off harshly. "I don't wanna see or talk to you.." you blew the smoke out. He nodded. "Can I explain myself..?" He asked desperately. "Fine you get 5 minutes." He explained his situation. He didn't have an excuse. He didn't put pity upon himself. He told you the truth.. Tears ran down your face. "I fucking hate to love you.." you looked at him. He was crying to. "Please give me another chance.. please." He pleaded.
"One more chance.. " you gave in.
He pulled you into a strong hug as you hugged back. "I'm sorry y/-" you cut him off again. "Shut up and take me home."

It was short but eh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 295 23
𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ 𝖻𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺 π–Ώπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—Œ 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝖺𝗆 , 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—†π—’π—Œπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—‚π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ 𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—€π—Žπ—’ , π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹ 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
20.1K 1.3K 32
[Completed] [Rewritten] Yoongi would do anything to see his only hyung smile. So when an event changed Jin for the worse, Yoongi worked hard to make...
3.5K 205 6
The Red Mask that conceals, The black suit you cannot feel. The weapons you load, The warehouse being your humble abode