Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

By LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... More

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19. Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

96. Happily Ever-After

1.5K 29 50
By LaineWeasley

Seven years post war...

"Your father and I said no, so that is the end of the conversation I don't want to hear another word about it!" I shout at Thea and Lyra, who were asking about going to Molly's for the weekend even though she was looking after to the other kids. "You two are a handful, and act more immature than the others."

"But dad did say yes yesterday, you just didn't listen." Thea says, and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, but only if granny says it's okay - I don't think she'll appreciate you going round their if she is looking after what six other kids?" I say looking at the two eight year olds, and six almost seven year old standing in front of me.

"She did, dad said." Sirius says, as I stand looking down at all three of the kids. "And Teddy will be there."

"Fine, pack your bags and I'll take you down there in a bit." I say, as I sit down on the sofa feeling slightly dizzy.

The last seven years have been what one could describe as weird but it was enjoyable at the same time, many weddings have taken place and many nieces and nephews had been born. Bill and Fleur had Victoire, Dominique and Louis. George and Angelina had Roxanne and Percy. Harry and Ginny had baby James and more grandkids expected soon. Charlie was still Charlie and with his dragons.

Melody found love again, which made me happy, with someone closer to home which was Oliver Wood... it was very unexpected to say the least but he never told Alicia that he was her father and that he would never replace him, but they were expecting a child of their own now. Lee had also found love with a Hufflepuff we used to go to Hogwarts called Jackson, and they made an adorable couple and have adopted two boys ages seven and five.

After all the loss we suffered at the war, it was lovely to see everyone happy again. Lucinda and Draco had two children and were expecting their third, their children were named Katherine and Narcissa after their mothers and Aidan and Penelope had another baby called Lucy and birthdays were very big to say the least.

"Right, Thea - Lyra - Sirius be good for granny, if I hear otherwise there will be consequences." I say as I hug them goodbye. "I hope you are al well behaved, and I'll see you all tomorrow, thank you Molly and Arthur, are you sure you can handle the nine of them all together?"

"Yes, y/n don't worry - go and spend some alone time with Fred and enjoy it." Molly tells me, as she cuddles baby James.

"Don't worry, I will." I say, before hugging and kissing all of the children goodbye. "I love you all, and we will see you tomorrow."

I place one last kiss on all of the kids foreheads before walking out of the front door and apparatting back to the house, I walk into a really quiet house which was unusual for us to say the least and now I was just waiting for Fred to finish work which meant with a flick of my wand the house will be tidy so I sit down and relax.

"I'm home!" Fred shouts as I hear the front door open, putting down the book that I began reading.

"In here!" I say loudly, and stretching as I got up from the sofa.

"Kids gone to mums?" Fred asks, pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah, she's got all of her grandkids and Teddy  tonight, I was reluctant to not let them go and I thought we had a conversation about them not going." I say to Fred, standing on my tip toes to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"We didn't, we did have a convertible about them going." Fred says, as I nestle my head into his chest. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, just tired, I'll start on dinner in a minute." I say, pulling away from the hug. "How was work then?"

"Busy, I have a bit of paper work to do over the next couple of days but no more than usual." Fred says, placing his hands around my waist.

"And it's just us here." I say with a smirk which Fred began to match.

"Well Mrs Weasley, I think we've earned some well deserved free time." Fred says, picking me up and I wrap my legs around him and he carries me upstairs.

"I agree Mr Weasley." I say, as Fred continues to walk up the stairs before we head into our room.

"Well... that was fun." I say, snuggling into Fred. "And I don't have to worry about throwing pyjamas on now."

"Yes, I couldn't even explain the first time why mummy and daddy were naked in bed together." Fred says and we both begin laughing. "Lyra just couldn't get her head around it."

"No she didn't look happy about it, then I tried explaining to her why and well I've never seen a child so baffled." I say, laughing even more.

"Come on you let's get some food, just chuck your dressing gown on." Fred says, getting out of bed and throwing me my dressing gown.

"Thanks love, coming up to seven years of marriage now that's a long time and been together eleven." I say, with a smile. "Who would of thought we would end up like this? Marriage, three wonderful children and I wouldn't change it for the world."

"Me either, I love our life so much, now can you please hurry up I'm very very hungry." Fred says, with his pouty face. "I worked up an appetite from all that exercise."

"I bet you did, let's have some dinner then." I say to him with a smile, before we walk back down the stairs, talking and laughing together.

I begin making dinner with Fred 'helping' more like annoying me, when I felt the sudden urge to be sick and I just run to the toilet without and explanation.

"Y/n! Y/n! Is everything okay?" Fred stood in the doorway of the bathroom as I threw up.

"No - I - " I couldn't finish my sentence before I was sick again, Fred began rubbing my back which somewhat soothe me. "What I was going to say was no I feel sick."

"Could it be anything serious?" Fred asks me and I shrug my shoulders. "I haven't seen you be that sick since you... were... pregnant with Sirius."

"I mean I know we spoke about having one or two more a couple of months ago, but I didn't think it would happen that quickly." I say, looking up at Fred who has that adorable smile on his face.

Fred and I decided that we did want more babies since the other three were older, which would make the Weasley clan excited although I don't know how the kids will react if it is positive.

"The only way to find out is if we do a test." Fred says, unlocking and going through the cupboard above the sink. "There we go love."

"Thanks Freddie, I do need to pee right now." I say, sitting on the toilet and peeing on the stick.

We waited the amount of time it says and we look at the test.

"Positive." Fred and I say in unison, before we pull each other into a hug.

"So we have another baby Weasley on the way." Fred says, getting all excited.

"At least the others are older, and I know we talked about possibly having more." I say smiling up at him.

"I suppose we should book an appointment with the Midwitch for in a couple of weeks time." Fred says, before another wave of sickness falls over me and I throw up into the toilet again. "It's okay, I've got you."

"What would I do without you?" I ask Fred and a little grin forms on his face.

"Well... I can start listing things if you want but we might be here for a while." Fred says, as I begin brushing my teeth and just shake my head at him. "I mean you are going to have to stop Quidditch for at least nine months, and I know you won't want to go anywhere for at least six months. And I'll still have to manage the shop from here and go in once or twice a week."

"Stop over thinking and over thinking out loud." I say laughing as Fred starts rabbiting on about everything extremely quickly. "I get you are excited but we will have months to sort this all out."

"I know - I know, like you said I am just very excited, another baby." Fred says, as we then walk out of the bathroom.

We cook dinner together, before sitting down and watching a film on the sofa with Fred resting a hand on my stomach even though you couldn't feel if anything was there but it was his thing to do.

"What if we have another set of twins?" Fred asks me, as we sit snuggled up on the sofa.

"Then we have another set of twins, yes five is a lot but your mum raised seven of you including you and George, so I think we will be okay." I say, before placing another piece of chocolate into my mouth.

"Of course we will be, we are y/n and Fred we always are." Fred says, as we continue to watch the film with me growing sleepy and snuggling into Fred as he throws a blanket over us and I begin to fall asleep.

"Come on sleepy head, wake up." Fred says, and I open my eyes and see that we are in our bedroom.

"Hmm, I'm okay thank you." I say as I bury my head into the pillows.

"No, my mum has sent an owl inviting everyone for dinner and I sent one back saying that we would be there and that we would come round early." Fred says, and I lift my head up from the pillow and groan. "Apparently Sirius has missed his mummy, let's get ready."

"He always misses me, he literally is attached to me." I say, as I get out of bed with Fred wrapping his arms around me. "I'm guessing I fell asleep on the sofa?"

"Yes, you did." Fred says, before we move away from the hug and I walk into our en-suite bathroom and turn on the shower. "Am I invited?"

"To what?" I ask looking confused, poking my head into the bedroom as Fred smirks at me. "Oh, the shower, not today especially if we need to be ready quickly and could your write that letter to the Midwitch please?"

I start getting out of my clothes as the water heats up.

"Yeah, I'll do it now. Hopefully we can get a response by the end of the week." Fred tells me.

"Yeah, right I'm getting into the shower now." I say, before I shut the bathroom door.

Fred and I get ready before apparating off to the Burrow and Charlie is round playing with all his nieces and nephews.

"Look Sirius it's mummy." Charlie says, and Sirius comes running over jumping in my arms.

"You are getting too heavy for this." I say, as I hug him.

"No I'm not." Sirius says, as I place a kiss on his cheek.

"Yes you are, now daddy wants a cuddle." I say, putting Sirius back down on the ground.

"Auntie y/n!" I get a group of kids running up and hugging me, before Thea and Lyra go and run to Fred.

"How are my nieces and nephews? And have you been good for granny?"

"Yes auntie y/n and we all slept in the same room." Roxanne says, taking over the others excitedly.

"And where was my invite? I feel left out by you all." I say, and Victorie hugs me tighter.

"Sorry auntie y/n, you'll be invited next time." Louis tells me.

"I hope so, now what have you all and uncle Charlie been playing?" I ask.

The afternoon went by quickly with everyone coming round for dinner. I'm sitting talking to Hermione and Ginny about Hermione's Ministry job and then about Quidditch, when I suddenly feel sick again.

"I'll be back in a minute." I say, rushing inside and running up the stairs making it just in time to the toilet.

"Fucking babies." I mutter under my breath, before rinsing my mouth out and walking back down the stairs.

"Everything okay?" Hermione asks me.

"Yeah, just feeling a little under the weather." I say with a small smile.

"You sure, you seem... different." Hermione says.

"I'm fine, no different to how you two look." I say, noticing that the two of them look somewhat different; with Ginny looking quite like she did when she was pregnant. "Wait... are you both..."

"Wait are you..." Ginny says, looking at me and we all look at each other in slight shock.

"Well, this is interesting." Hermione says, with a small smile on her face.

"So have you two told anyone else?" Ginny asks and Hermione and I shake our heads.

"Apart from Fred, no." I say.

"And the same for me but with Ron." Hermione says.

"Wow..." the three of us say in unison, then sitting in silence as everyone else carries on talking.

We spend the evening all talking, before we all gradually start heading back to our different homes.

"Goodnight girls sleep well." I say placing kisses on Thea and Lyra's heads as they peacefully sleep. "I love you both lots."

"I love you girls." Fred says, as we quietly walk out of their bedroom and down the hall into ours.

"Busy day today." I say with a big yawn, before I begin getting changed into my pyjamas and Fred does the same.

"Yeah, with all the Weasley's running around now we have another one to add to the lot." Fred says, before we both settle down in bed.

"Yeah, that we do and... never mind can't really say anything." I say, thinking back to the conversation that Ginny, Hermione and myself had earlier.

"Now you've started you're going to have to tell me." Fred says, and he looks deeply into my eyes as a way of convincing me.

"If I tell you can you promise not to tell anyone?" I ask Fred.

"I promise you with all of my heart." Fred says, with a smile.

"Okay, if not then there will be consequences." I say, as I look at him sternly. "Both Ginny and Hermione are pregnant."

"Wow - so that's five baby showers this year which includes Melody's and Lucinda's which reminds me we got invites to them a few days back. Melody's is at the beginning of June and Lucinda's in the middle of may." Fred tells me, as we begin snuggling up together.

"All new baby stuff, I mean Molly is going to love knitting all these jumpers." I say to Fred. "Right sleep is calling my name, goodnight my love."

"Goodnight beautiful, I love you." Fred says, as we turn the lights off.

"I love you too." I say, before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

About a month goes by, and we celebrated Sirius' seventh birthday and Fred and I had the scan today, so Molly was looking after the kids as we said we wanted a lunch date together.

"Honestly go and enjoyed yourself's, the children will be fine and I have things for them to do like help granny make lunch and some sweet treats." Molly says, before lightly hugging myself, then Fred.

"Thea, Lyra, Sirius; please be good for granny or you'll all be in big trouble." Fred tells them. "Thank you so much mum, we shouldn't be too long."

"Just go, I'll see you both later." Molly says, and with that we walk out of the door and go to St Mongo's to see the Midwitch.

"Stop pacing up and down the corridor, Fred." I say as I am say firmly in my seat.

"I'm just nervous, that's all." Fred says, before sitting next to me and his legs shake slightly.

"I get that, so am I." I say, taking hold of his hand as we patiently wait... well me, Fred is way to impatient.

"Y/n Weasley?" A voice calls, with a head then poking out of a room, with Fred and I both standing up. "If you just follow me into this room here."

"Thank you." I say, as I lay down on the bed before lifting my baggy top up knowing the drill.

"So it says here that you already have three children, two of which are twins and all pregnancy's have had early births if that's correct?" The Midwitch asks.

"Yes." I say as Fred pull up a chair next to the bed.

"Let's get started then." The Midwitch says, as she sets up the equipment.

There was a comfortable silence that filled the room as Fred held my hand comfortingly. The cold gel was squirted onto my stomach and then the device was placed on my stomach before the midwitch started looking at the screen, before turning it to Fred and I.

"So... there are twins again, congratulations." The midwitch tells us, and I squeeze Fred's hand as we both look at the screen with two little babies on there.

"Wow, another set of twins..." Fred says.

"Yes, and they seem to both be growing at the right pace and I can guess you are around eleven week." The midwitch says, as we continue to look at the babies on the screen with happiness filling our hearts.

"So Will we have to take any precautions because of the others being premature?" I ask, slightly concerned about them.

"Possibly, but we will see further on in the pregnancy, but for now everything is perfect and do you two want to take some photographs home to show the rest of the family?" The midwitch asks.

"Yeah, I suppose it will be a cool way to tell them that they are going to have more brothers or sisters." Fred says, and I look at him and he is still beaming with joy as he looks at the screen.

Once we leave St Mongos we head back to the Burrow to pick up the children, and we were going to tell them when we got back to our house.

"Mummy! Daddy!" Thea, Lyra and Sirius all say in unison running over to us and we pull them in for a family hug.

"Have you three been good for granny?" I ask, as we all pull away from the hug.

"Yes mummy, come inside granny said she'll make you some tea for a little catch up." Lyra says, and the three of them practically drag myself and Fred inside.

"Thank you for looking after those three." I say to Molly as we walk into the kitchen and sit around the dinning table.

"It's okay, they were perfectly well behaved." Molly says, as she brings tea over for Fred and I, with the children running off back outside.

"That's always good to hear, never know what mood those three are up to and if they are going to play any tricks." Fred says, as I take a careful sip of my tea.

"You should know what kind of tricks they would like to pull." I say, and Molly laughs at she waves her wand and the washing up starts doing itself.

"Okay - well I must say they learnt from the best so at least I know they are going to go for good use." Fred says, and I just shake my head at him as I take another sip of tea.

"For pranking their dad? Yes." I say, laughing.

"So how was it?" Molly asks, referring to the lunch we made up.

"Good." Fred and I reply in unison.

"Well I hope you both had a lovely time, I forgot to mention that we are having a party this Sunday; nothing ridiculous just think we all need something this time of year." Molly says.

"Yeah , we will be there." Fred says.

"I invited the usual of your lots friends, and Lucinda as well." Molly says.

"Sounds lovely Molly, we will definitely be here and all the kids will be happy to see each other so that is good news." I say, before sipping some more tea.

We spend a few hours at the burrow talking to Molly before heading home with the children.

"Kids slow down!" Fred says, as they all begin to rush to the back garden. "Your mum and I have something to tell you all."

"What is it?" Thea asks, as the three of them turn around.

"Just come and sit down in the living room." Fred tells them and we all go and sit down on the sofas.

"What's wrong?" Lyra asks.

"Mum and I have something to tell you." Fred says, taking my hand.

"What is it?" Thea asks again.

"I'm pregnant, so you three are going to have more brothers or sisters." I say to them.

"Babies?" Sirius asks. "As in two?"

"Yes, there are two babies in mummy's belly." Fred tells them, and the all start cheering and pull me and Fred into a family hug

"So I get to be a big brother?" Sirius asks.

"Yes, you get to be a big brother." I say, placing kisses on all of their heads.

"Does anyone else know?" Lyra asks.

"No, we are going to tell them soon - maybe Sunday when we are at granny and grandads." Fred tells them.

We have dinner all together before going off to bed, with all three of the children placing two kisses on my bump that was beginning to grow.

"Goodnight, sleep well." Fred and I say to Thea and Lyra as they were sound asleep, and Sirius was already in bed sleeping.

"You need sleep too, carrying two more humans in you - it is a lot of energy." Fred tells me, as we walk back down into the living room.

"I'm okay at the moment, but I think this calls for cuddles on the sofa and a film." I say, as we walk into the living room.

"I can agree. You have  wrote to your captain didn't you?" Fred asks, as we settle down on the sofa.

"Yes, I did - so the team has lost both Ginny and I, so the subs are stepping up now." I tell him, as I lean into Fred for a cuddle.

"That's good for them and at least I don't need to ask for mum to babysit as well." Fred says, before placing a kiss on my forehead. "And we will tell everyone else on Sunday that babies four and five are on the way."

"Exciting times." I say as we begin watching a film.

"Try not to fall asleep." Fred jokingly says.

"Oh, I will be falling asleep." I say as, I pull a blanket over myself and Fred and lean even more into Fred. "I can't help that you are comfy and that makes me tired."

Sunday came quicker than I expected, between helping the children with school work, house work and Fred working. We are all currently getting ready for Molly and Arthur's gathering, and once again all the kids are excited and even more excited to tell everyone that mummy is carrying twins in her belly.

"I need to start buying maternity clothes, I mean I'm twelve weeks now and look at all." I say, gesturing to my current outfit and the others clothes spread on the bed.

"That's because you are growing two little Weasley's." Fred says, standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes, I know - five children." I say, as Fred places a hand on my newly forming bump.

"Yes, five wonderful children - I like this dress it's pretty." Fred says, as I finish applying some make up.

"Thank you, I brought it when pregnant with Thea and Lyra - it's a good way to hide the bump." I say, and Fred laughs at me. "I know we are going to tell people today - but it's comfy as well, right I hope those kids are ready."

"Me too. Thea! Lyra! Sirius! Teddy!" Fred shouts, and a chorus of yes's could be heard from the four children. "You all ready to go?"

"Yes!" Another chorus of yes' could be heard.

We arrive at the burrow earlier than everyone else, with the four children running around the garden together.

"So mum - dad, y/n and I have something to tell you." Fred says, taking a hold of my hand.

We agreed that we wanted to tell Molly and Arthur before everyone else, so that what were doing.

"What's up?" Molly asks, looking slightly frantic.

"Y/n is pregnant." Fred says, with a smile on his face.

"Another grand baby!" Molly says excitedly.

"Babies." I say, with Molly then pulling Fred and I into big hugs.

"More twins?" Arthur asks.

"Yeah." Fred says, "two more Weasleys and then I think we will really be done."

"I'll get started on the knitting soon!" Molly says excitedly.

"So the kids know?" Arthur asks.

"Yeah, they know and are very excited to tell everyone." Fred says, and I nod my head in agreement.

"I bet they are, be careful Thea and Lyra may want to dress them up." Molly says, and I laugh slightly knowing that they would do something like that.

"Yes, they may want to - I suppose we should start taking the food out for the lunch gathering thing." I say, taking a few plates of food, seeing other people starting to arrive.

"Mels!" I say bringing her into a hug, as she has a big baby bump. "And my little Alicia!"

"Auntie y/n!" Alicia says hugging my waist.

"Not forgetting about me now?" Oliver asks from behind.

"Never!" I say, bringing him into a hug.

"So you got my letter alright?" I ask Melody.

"Yes, and another two?" Melody asks laughing at me.

"Yes, we have another two." I tell her, as we both go and sit down.

"How do the others feel about it?" Melody asks me.

"They are very excited, Sirius is excited to be a big brother and Thea and Lyra are also just as excited." I tell her as Melody rubs her very well formed bump.

"I didn't think we would even get here on time let alone earlier than everyone else." Melody tells me. "And I bet you made it your plan to be early."

"Yes, well we needed to tell Arthur and Molly about it all." I reply. "So is Alicia ready to become a big sister?"

"Yes, she is and she has told me that she is going to help me change nappies, feed the baby and all the rest of it." Melody says and I laugh lightly.

"Here comes the rest of the family - well done of them." I say, seeing the garden slowly begin to fill up with family members and friends.

The day went by and Molly learnt that she had four grand babies on the way, and let's just say we all thought poor Molly was going to have some sort of heart attack. But everyone was extremely excited for all of the babies arrivals, so now it was just a waiting game.

Six months later...

"Fred, my waters broke!" I shout down the phone.

I was currently thirty-eight weeks pregnant and Fred was soon going on paternity leave.

"Your waters what!" Fred shouts down the phone.

"Broke! As in the babies are on their way!" I shout at him.

"Okay - okay, breath!" Fred shouts, "have you rung Fleur to get the kids and mum to come to the hospital?"

"Yes." I reply in pain.

"Right I'll get Lee to close and I'll meet you at St Mongos, okay?" Fred asks.

"Yeah, I'll get the baby bag." I say. "I love you and I'll see you at the hospital."

"I love you too." Fred replies.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Molly shouts, walking out of the fireplace. "You got everything?"

"Yes - I've got everything." I say.

"Let's get to st mongos then." Molly says and with that we flooed to St Mongos.

I get out in a wheelchair and taking to a room that had two cots for each twin. After I got settled Fred runs frantically into the room.

"I'm here! I'm sorry I took so long. How are you feeling love?" Fred asks, before pressing a kiss on my head.

"Nervous and excited to meet these two, and at least these two decided to stay in this time." I say, rubbing my bump and unlike their sisters I had a very quick labour.

"So what's their names?" The Midwitch asks, as I lay exhausted on the bed, with our baby girl and baby boy in my arms.

"Eleanor Nymphadora Weasley and Elliot Remus Weasley, Ellie and Eli for short." Fred says, looking down proudly at the two babies and smiling.

"How do you think the others will react to them?" I ask Fred.

"I don't know, I guess we will wait and see. Talking of the sprogs, I think that's who I can hear." Fred says and he was correct, then came three children rushing through the door with Molly.

"I told them to slow down and be quiet but they wouldn't listen." Molly says, as Thea, Lyra and Sirius all cautiously approach the bed.

"Thea - Lyra - Sirius meet your baby brother and baby sister Elliot and Eleanor." Fred says, and the kids sit on the bed watching their baby brother and sister.

"Wow - they are tiny." Sirius says.

"They are, who wants cuddles?" I ask them, knowing Fred and Molly have already had a chance to cuddle them.

The three of them have a debate, which settles that it's youngest to oldest and they were all very gentle with the two babies and as Fred and I watch them - I couldn't be more proud.

- - - -

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, one more to go and then we are finished :( I must apologise for the delay in this chapter release this time of year is really hard for me, and I've been busy as well so I've practically just slept in my free time, as I feel permanently exhausted but I hope you all enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...
112K 2.6K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
2.5K 233 24
Gwen has known the Weasley twins for years, more than that, she's been best friends with them, practically part of the family, but as their fifth yea...
12.8K 347 66
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...