Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

Galing kay LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... Higit pa

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19.οΏΌ Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

95. Life after the War

1.3K 30 31
Galing kay LaineWeasley

Eleven months later...

"Mummy, daddy!" Fred and I hear from the door, as we were snuggled and sound asleep in bed.

"What's wrong?" Fred asks.

"I had a nightmare." Thea says, with a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Come here then." Fred says, picking her up and putting her into bed with the two of us.

"Mummy still sleeping?" Thea asks, trying to be quiet.

"Yes, mummy has a Quidditch match later, and we are all going to watch her and auntie Katie." Fred says, as I feel Thea lay between Fred and I.

"Okay, daddy." Thea says, before I hear her settle down again and I peacefully get back to sleep.

The last year had many challenges, which we've all faced together...

Firstly, Melody gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl and named her Alicia Anna Belford and Anna and I were present during the birth.

Secondly, the Hogsmeade brunch of Weasley Wizard Wheezes opened in September; Fred and I found a lovely house, just outside of Hogsmeade that had six bedrooms, four bathrooms, an office, a big kitchen diner and a living room with a fireplace to floo. The house was a very traditional house which we loved, and we had enough space for all of the kids including Teddy who still stayed for the weekends.

George had also proposed to Angelina, and they were getting married at the end of this August with Melody, Ginny, Thea, Lyra and myself as bridesmaids, this was before Melody had baby Alicia. Fred was of course best man but Angelina struggled to find a maid of honour so she asked Katie and she happily said yes.

For the most part everyone was happy, Ron and Hermione and now Ginny and Harry were in relationships as well and they all seemed happy.

"Morning gorgeous." Fred says, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning handsome, got quidditch today, are you still all coming?" I ask Fred.

"Of course we are, none of us would miss it for the world now would we girls?" Fred says, and I look at the doorway where they were both standing.

"No, we want to see mummy play." Lyra says.

"And we will all have our jumpers on." Fred says, as I get out of bed.

We all eat breakfast together every morning, with the four kids in their highchairs and sitting at the table it was what I loved about every morning.

"I should be going now, I'll see you all after the match, girls be good for your dad and don't tie the skipping ropes round the chairs again." I say, placing kisses on all of their foreheads. "I love you all."

"Don't I get a proper kiss?" Fred ask, standing up and wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in for a soft kiss.

"There you go, I love you but I've got to go now Freddie, I don't want to be late." I say, blowing some kisses towards the kids.

"We will see you later, bye love." Fred says, and I walk out of the door and into the garden apparatting to the stadium.

"I thought you were going to be late then." Katie says.

"No, I was just saying bye to Fred and telling the girls to behave and not pull any pranks on Fred and I had to help him feed Teddy and Sirius." I say as we walk to the changing rooms.

"Those girls are truly doubles of Fred and George." Katie says with a small laugh, as we walk into the changing room.

"I thought you two were going to be late then." Gwen the captain tells us. "Kids?"

"Yes, and I had my godson again so I couldn't leave Fred with those four." I say as I begin getting changed into my robes.

"And the twins like to play pranks on their dad." Katie says with a small laugh,

Within the last year, Katie had become a lot close with all of us and as we are on the same Quidditch team together it makes sense.

"So their already living up to their legacy?" Taylor the other beater with Gwen asks.

"Yes, it seems so." I say, pulling my robes that have Weasley 05 on them.

"So we are against Puddlemere United today, and I know for you two it may be a little difficult to play against their Keeper Wood but let's kick their arses if we want to win the cup this season." Gwen tells us, and we all cheer.

Our team is Lucie Thompson (01) who is the Keeper, then we have Gwen Jones (13) and Taylor Talbot (07) who are the beaters. You have myself Y/n Weasley (05), Katie Bell (06) and Kerry Simm (08) who are the chasers, and finally Merry Down (10) who is the seeker.

"So we will do our warm ups, and then go through our tactics once more." Gwen says.

We warm up running a few laps around the Quidditch Pitch and do some stretches before going through our tactics and now Gwen is going to do her speech.

"Right ladies, listen up! This is our ticket to the semi-finals, now we have been working incredibly hard all season and we have our subs if needed but I'm hoping for no injuries today okay?" We all nod our heads. "Now we have gone through our new tactics for this game, so just do your best and we should be amazing, now let's get out there!"

We begin walking out in a particular order with  Gwen first as she is the Captain, followed by the chasers, the other beater, keeper then seeker.

"And here come the Holyhead Harpies! The only team that is only women, firstly we have Captain Gwen Jones, followed by the three Chasers Katie Bell, Kerry Simm and Y/n Weasley. We then have other beater Taylor Talbot, then Keeper Lucie Thompson and finally Seeker Merry Down!" Lee announces.

Lee decided he would commentate professional games, when he isn't working at the shop and he loves it and the fans love the weird trivia he tells everyone.

"Today's match is going to be tough for some of our players from the two different teams! Why you may be asking, well Keeper Oliver Wood from Puddlemere United used to play on the Gryffindor team with Y/n Weasley for four years at Hogwarts! Anyway enough rubbish, let's get to the game!" Lee shouts and the crowd cheer.

The game finished within fifty minutes and I was glad as I was exhausted, we ended up winning by one hundred and ten points when Merry caught the snitch and now it is time to see the family.

"Mummy!" Thea and Lyra say running up to me and I pull them both into hugs.

"Well done love, you played well." Fred says, as I let the girls go and he pulls me into a hug,

"Thank you love, where are the boys?" I ask, looking for Sirius and Teddy.

"They fell asleep so mum is watching them." Fred says.

"As much as I would love and stay to talk, I need to go and have a shower." I say as I place a kiss on his cheek. "I shouldn't be too long and then we can celebrate!"

"I love you, now hurry up!" Fred says, as he walks off and I walk the other way.

After showering and having a quick celebration with the team, it was time to spend time with our family and friends at our house.

"Where's my gorgeous god daughter?" I ask as I walk into the garden.

"She's over here." Melody says, handing me baby Alicia who has her green eyes.

"You are so adorable - yes you are." I say, as I cuddle her as Fred begins bringing out food. "I should go and help."

"No - no, I got told to tell you no." Melody says, as we sit down with all of the guests.

We had the entire Weasley family with their partners, Andromeda and Teddy along with Lee, Melody, Katie, Anna and baby Alicia.

"Where's my son?" I ask looking around for Sirius, handing Alicia to Melody.

"With me." Ginny says, before she passes me Sirius.

"My gorgeous baby boy." I say smiling at him and placing kisses all over his face and he giggles at me.

"Mama." Sirius says, as he giggles at me.

"Where's your big sisters? Up to trouble I reckon and uncle George seems to be missing as well." I say, talking to the baby walking around the garden to behind a tree and hear George talking to Thea and Lyra as the giggle.

"Only do it to daddy? Yeah?" George says.

"Yes, Georgie." Thea and Lyra say in unison before I walk out from behind the other side of the tree.

"What are you three up to?" I ask and the girls along with George look up with me with mischief in their eyes. "I know that look, and if I catch you pranking your dad again you won't have anymore monthly sleepovers with uncle George."

"What?" The three of them ask in unison before I walk off again, with a smile on my face as I rock Sirius in my arms.

"What's got you smiling?" Bill asks, as Sirius giggles.

"I caught George teaching Thea and Lyra stuff to prank Fred with, which I didn't appreciate so I told them if anything happens to Fred no more sleepovers with uncle George." I say and Bill laughs at me.

"You are one tough mama." Bill jokes and I nod my head in agreement.

"Someone's got to be, have you seen Fred by any chance?" I ask Bill and he nods his head.

"He is in the kitchen - well was last time I checked, now can I have a cuddle with my favourite nephew?" Bill asks, and Sirius giggles in my arms. "I take that as a yes.

"So do I, go to uncle Bill then." I say handing Sirius to Bill, before walking off to the kitchen.

Walking into the kitchen, I see Fred getting something out of the oven.

"Need any help, handsome?" I ask, as Fred pops whatever was in the oven on to the work top.

"I'm completely fine, thank you love." Fred says, with a floral apron wrapped around him.

"That apron is very sexy, suits you." I say, and he turns around and I send him a wink.

"Stop it, we have guests." Fred says, placing cookies on to a plate.

"I just winked, I didn't say or do anything." I say, as Fred unwraps the apron from himself.

"Yeah - yeah, where are the kids, they never leave you alone." Fred looks around puzzled.

"Thea and Lyra are with George and Sirius is having cuddles with Bill and Teddy was last having cuddles with his granny." I say, pulling Fred in for a hug.

"Wow, us not surrounded by kids, this is what our anniversary should be like." Fred says, playing with my hair, before pulling away from me. "We don't want to be gone too long otherwise everyone will get the wrong idea."

"You are just going to give them the wrong idea." I say, grabbing the cookies before we walk back out into the garden and as soon as we did Thea and Lyra came rushing over.

"Mummy! Daddy!" Thea and Lyra say, running over to us and I put the cookies on the table before picking Thea up.

"How's my T?" I ask, placing kisses on her face.

"Lyra and I play with uncle Georgie." Thea says, and I give her a smile as we walk over to where everyone was in conversation.

"George, what have you been teaching my daughters?" Fred asks, raising an eyebrow at George.

"You told him?" George says, looking at me.

"I didn't say anything Thea did." I say, holding a hand up in defence.

"Girls I thought we agreed not to tell anyone about our plan?" George says, looking between Thea and Lyra and I shake my head at the three of them. "I need my little pranksters as their dad has gone all soft."

"It's called being a dad and I'm not all soft." Fred says, placing a kiss on Lyra's head.

"Oh sure." Charlie says, from behind us. "You can't do that, you might hurt yourself; you are very soft."

Fred pulls a grumpy face, and I place a kiss on his cheek.

"I still love you, even if you are Mr Softy." I say, giving him my cutest smile.

"Eww, you two are positively disgusting." Charlie says, and I then hear the conversation that Hermione, Ginny and Fleur are having.

"I want to go and play with y/n and Katie as chasers at the Holyhead Harpies." Ginny says, and you can see the excitement beaming off of her, I look a couple of seats away and see Ron, Harry and Lee deep in conversation.

"So have you collected your own chocolate frog card yet?" Lee asks the two boys.

"Yes." Ron says. "I already have each of everyone who were order members and one of each family member, bit cool and weird at the same time."

"No, I give all of them to Ron, he has to have one of the biggest collections of chocolate frog cards." Harry says, and I laugh to myself as I look round to see Melody and Angelina talking.

"So is she sleeping through the night yet?" Angelina asks Melody, as Angelina cradles baby Alicia.

"Most nights she does, but occasionally she'll wake up but she quickly gets back to sleep." Melody tells Angelina and I smile to myself seeing everyone enjoying themselves, which is a drastic change from last year, but it is one we all love to see.

"Mummy, me and Lyra go play now." Thea says, and I lower her to the floor and her and Lyra run off together with their ginger locks flowing down their backs.

"They are going to be trouble when their older." Charlie says, with a small laugh as we all walk over to where Molly, Arthur and all the older adults are sitting.

"They already are." I say, as I lean my head on Fred and take in the group surrounding us and if I'm honest I've never been happier.

We have no war leaning over us, and watching the kids grow into their own characters and personalities and enjoying the life that we were building. Fred was enjoying working at the new shop in Hogsmeade, and I was on the Holyhead harpies team; things could be a little thought sometimes but we made everything work.

"So when my grand babies coming round for the day?" Molly asks, and Fred and I knew she loved having them which helped us out between training and the shop.

"Whenever you want." Fred says, kissing the top of my head. "They love coming round to see granny and grandad, half the time I think they love the rest of the family more than us."

"Because we are cool." Charlie and Bill say in unison, then point at each other and start laughing.

"I'm cool." Fred says, whilst Lyra is sitting on Molly's lap chatting away with her.

Throughout the last year, we have really seen Thea and Lyra become their own people. Lyra is the more calm and collected one, but she still knew how to have fun. Thea on the other hand, was a handful who had so much energy all the time and I couldn't explain how, but she still liked her quiet time.

"I work with dragons." Charlie says.

"And I'm a curse breaker, who has a cool fang earring." Bill says.

"You are all cool in your own ways, no arguing today please." Molly says, as Lyra looks up at us all and nods her head in agreement. "See Lyra agrees with me, and I bet everyone else will too, and honestly we are all on chocolate frog cards."

"She's got a point, and I'm on the Holyhead Harpies and an orphan, and thought in the middle of a war pregnant." I say, trying to win.

"Between you and Harry you might tie." Fred says, shaking his head at my competitiveness.

"That's true, tomorrow will be a good day - no work, no training, just spending the day with us and the kids." I say, looking around at everyone chatting happily in the garden.

The evening soon came and everyone went home, with Fred and I putting all of the kids to bed and we planned to have a day at the park tomorrow with Thea, Lyra, Sirius and Teddy and we can have a little picnic as well.

"I am tired." I say as Fred and I begin getting into bed.

"I can agree with that, it's been a very busy day - and it's our anniversary in a couple of days." Fred says, pulling me into a hug as we settle down together. "Goodnight, Freddie, I love you."

"Goodnight, beautiful, I love you." Fred replies, before we both drift off to sleep.

The next month goes by fast and now it was the second of may which happened to be Sirius' first birthday and the first anniversary of the deaths we suffered and we said we would spend the morning at the graveyard, before coming home for the afternoon to celebrate Sirius' birthday.

As predicted the graveyard was filled with grieving family members, including Melody, Anna and baby Alicia; Andromeda and Teddy and so many many more people. It was a sight filled with tears, which made it worse. We laid flowers and spoke to the graves of our loved ones, and a year on and it still felt so fresh.

We came home and celebrated our sons birthday, which lifted the moods of people.

"I can't believe our grandson is now one!" Arthur says, as he hugs Sirius in his arms.

"Neither can I, he is looking more like Fred everyday with the exception of hair colour." I say. "Luckily he hasn't inherited any of those genes that Thea and Lyra did, when it comes to playing around and pranking."

"It's not all bad." Fred says, as he walks over with a plate of food to put on the table.

One thing with both of our jobs being busy and most of my training being in the afternoon we realised that Fred is also quite the cook, and has made some good dinners.

"You do like a bit of cooking don't you?" I ask Fred, before he walks off again.

"Yes I do." Fred says, as he walks back into the kitchen.

"So how's work going?" I ask Arthur.

"It's quite calm at the moment, so I do get home on time and it's rather enjoyable as I get to spend time working on some little muggle projects." Arthur tells me, as he bounces Sirius in his arms.

"That sounds rather enjoyable." I say as I look around the room for Thea and Lyra. "Sorry Arthur, I'll be right back but I've got to go and find Thea and Lyra."

I walk off from the conversation as I begin to look for Thea and Lyra, until I hear talking in the office and I push open the door to see Thea and Lyra sitting on a chair together and talking some utter nonsense.

"Thea, Lyra come on it's your baby brothers first birthday." I say from the edge of the doorway.

"Mummy are you okay?" Thea asks, getting down from the chair that her and Lyra were sitting on together.

"It's a bit of a sad and emotional day for a lot of us today, so mummy is a little bit sad." I say, crouching down to Thea and Lyra's hight and they pull me into a hug.

"I love you mummy." Lyra says, before she places a kiss on my cheek.

"You know you two are the sweetest girls ever?" I say, with tears in my eyes.

"We know mummy." They say in unison.

"Now we have a party to go to." Lyra says, with her and Thea pulling my hands.

"I know, I know, I need to stand up first." I say, laughing at the two of them.

"Sorry mummy." They both respond, letting me stand up before we walk back into the kitchen diner.

"It's okay my girls, now granny wants some lovely cuddles as well." I say to them, and they look up at me and nod before running over to Molly and giving her cuddles.

I walk into the kitchen where Fred is standing and clearly waiting for something to be done in the oven.

"Thea and Lyra are honestly the sweetest girls ever, I don't know where they get that from." I say, as I lean on the work top.

"You - they get that from you, you are honestly so sweet and caring, they probably see that and copy you and that's a good thing." Fred says, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, Fred Weasley." I say to him, smiling as he gets something out of the oven.

"I love you too, y/n Weasley." Fred replies.

- - - -

A/n: this is such a short chapter I'm sorry, also I'm sorry for the delay in updating the last week has been another busy week that has been filled with revision and seeing friends and family.

I hope you all have a lovely day or have a lovely day! :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.4K 60 29
Isabella Bott isn't happy. The last time she was truly happy was before she started at Hogwarts. After reluctantly befriending a certain pair of twi...
885K 24.2K 42
Ruth is the youngest of the Ash triplets. Born only three minutes after her sisters, Ruth has always been the odd one out. She's been invisible all...
13.1K 360 66
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
51.2K 1.4K 44
"We aren't friends?" Fred's tone was hard to read. "Well, I don't know, would you call us friends?" "Yeah?" I hummed thoughtfully. His face contor...