Everything I Wanted (Book 2)...

By Afternator97

This is the second book to my first book, Our Happily Ever After. Do not read this book if you haven't alread... More

1. Father Figure
Please Read!!!
2. London
3. Family Dinner
4. Promise Ring
5. The Party
6. The Talk
7. Home At Last
8. Home Early
9. Explanation
10. The Truth
11. Excitement
13. Milkshakes and Old Friends
14. House Warming
15. August
16. Baby
17. Heartbreak
18. The Moon
19. The Wedding
20. Everything I Wanted
Bonus Chapter: Yellow Rabbit
Pictures
New Story

12. Arrangments and Rings

620 32 3
By Afternator97

Josephine's POV

Anna let us stay for the night and we spent the next day with her, but when the next day came around, we had to go back to Australia. When the plane landed, we went straight to my mum's house to tell her the news. We open the door and her and Katherine are sitting at the table drinking coffee and talking. They look to us and they smile.

"Yay! You're back!" My mum yells and waves us over. We walk over to them and take a seat side by side. "Hey mum, Kath." I say and she smiles, telling me that she's glad we're back. I look over to Hero and take his hand that's balled up on the table. I take in a deep breath, and look back over to them.

"Well, we have something to tell you." I saw and her face lights up already. "Oh my, are you pregnant?" She squeals and stands up quickly. I look over at Hero with shock on my face and his mirrors mine. "Uh... yeah. Yeah I am." I say and she runs over to me and pulls me up to my feet, hugging me tightly. She pulls back with a wide grin on her face.

"Oh, I'm so happy. I finally get to have grandchildren since this one here isn't with anyone." My mum says and motions back to Katherine. Kath scoffs and stands up.

"I never said that I'm not with anyone." She says and walks over to me. My mums face is priceless, her mouth is wide open and her eyes are the same. Kath comes over to me and pulls me into a hug. "I'm happy for you Jo." She says and she looks over to Hero, putting her serious face on because she knows that Hero is scared of her.

"You better take care of her and my soon to be neice or nephew. Do you hear me?" She asks him in a hard tone and he nods his head fastly, causing me to chuckle a little at how red he got. She leans in and whispers in my ear so that no one else can hear her. "Hmph, pathetic. You see how scared he is." She says and we burst out laughing.

We pull away and she smiles at me, standing by mum. "So, now that we have the big news out of the way, lets talk about you Katherine. Who is this man you've found?" She asks and I laugh a little. "Mum! This isn't about me. This time is for Josephine and Hero." She scolds mum and she gives in.

"Yeah, you're right. So, now that you two have a baby on the way, where are you two going to live?" She asks and we all take our seats at the table again. I look over at Hero and he is staring back at me, like he wants me to make the decision. "Well... we haven't discussed all of that yet." I say and she chuckles a little.

"Well now would be the perfect time while we're on the subject." She says and I look back over to Hero. "I'm happy as long as I'm with you." He tells me and I smile. "So that means that you would move into the apartment with me here?" I ask and he smiles.

"Well, when the baby comes, we'll need a bigger place." He says and I smile. "Then we'll have to go look at houses. The only question is, where to look at houses." I say and look down in concentration. "Here is fine. We could always fly out to London to see my parents or they could come visit here." He says and I look up at him.

"Yeah but I don't want you to be that far from your family." I say and he chuckles. "Yeah but if we move to London, then you'd be away from your family. Besides, I need to get away from them at some point." He says and I sigh, a small smile forming on my face.

"So, we gonna look for houses here?" He asks and I launch myself into his arms and hug him tightly. "So that's a yes?" He asks and I pull back, kissing him. "Yes, that's a yes." I say and he kisses me back. We hear someone clear their throat so we stop kissing and look at them.

"Okay, we're still here." My mum says and I look at them, smiling a little. She walks over to me and grabs my hand in hers. "So, you two are going to find a house here?" Mum asks and I smile. "I think that we are. If we don't change our minds, then yes." I say and she smiles. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a tight embrace.

After a minute or two, she pulls away with a big smile on her face. "You two should stay for dinner. Then I'll let you two go home after a long flight." She says and I smile, nodding. We stay for dinner and we talk about all of the plans and arrangments that we'll have to make.

When we leave my mums house, we walk toward my place and Hero and I are silent. When we're about 10 minutes way, Hero stops me and doesn't say a word, neither do I, we just stare at each other. He leans down slowly, brings his hand to my chin to tilt my head up, and he kisses me slowly when our lips do finally touch. He pulls away much to soon and puts his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Josephine. You have no idea how much I love you." He says and I open my eyes to look at him while our foreheads are still touching. I pull away and place my hands on his chest. "I do know how much you love. And I love you so much." I say and he smiles a little smile. I lean up and kiss him tenderly. I pull away and take his hand in mine, pulling him back to my place because I am very tired and ready to sleep. When we make it back, we both change and lay down, falling fast asleep in each others arms.

When I wake up the next morning, Hero isn't in bed next to me. His side of the bed is cold so he's be up for a while. I yawn and stand up, walking out of the room and into the kitchen to find Hero. When I look around the kitchen, not finding him but seeing a note that he left on the counter.

'Had to run and grab a few things. I'll be back soon, love you Jo. -H' It says and I sigh, stalking back into the bedroom. I walk over to the bed, laying back down into the warmth that the duvet brings me, and I drift back off to sleep.

****

Hero's POV

I walk around the small building, looking at all of the expensive rings that they have. I've been here for the past 2 hours, looking for the perfect ring. I woke up at 7:00 and Jo was still asleep so I thought that this would be the perfect time to slip away and find a ring. I've looked in 2 different jewerly stores and I still haven't found the perfect ring.

I'll know when I find it, I'll know when I see the perfect ring for her. I'm glancing at everything that is in cases and I still don't find the perfect ring. I'm walking beside the last bit of cases that I haven't looked at yet, taking in all of the beautiful peices. One ring catches my eye, and I stop, turning my body to face it, taking a better look.

It's a rose gold ring with two bands that support many small diamonds and then a square cut that is held in a sideways angle. It's so beautiful, it's the perfect ring. I walk over to the man at the desk, telling him which ring I want.

"So, who is the lucky lady?" He asks and I smile at the mention of my love. "Josephine." I say and he smiles. "That's a beautiful name." He says and I smile wider, looking down. "A beautiful name for a beautiful woman." I say and he smiles at me. "How are you going to ask her?" He asks and I sigh, I haven't actually figured it out yet but I plan to ask her tonight.

"I'm not sure. I was planning to do it tonight over dinner." I say and he nods with a small smile. "May I see a picture of her?" He asks and I nod. I pull out my phone and find one of the many perfect pictures I have of her. It's a black and white picture that I took of her while she was just waking up. Her face is trying to hide her smile. I turn the phone around for him to see and his smile grows.

"She's very beautiful." He says and I nod, turning my phone off, slipping it back into my pocket. "I'm a lucky man to have her." I say and he smiles. "Your total today will be $3,247 today." He says and I nod, pulling out my card and handing it to him. The little computer dings saying that the transaction went through. He hands me the small bag with the ring in it.

"Have a good day, and good luck." He says and I thank him before leaving the store. Before I get back, I take the ring in the small red box and putting it in my pocket so that she doesn't see the bag. I throw the bag away and make my way back to the apartment.

When I get back, I see Jo pacing around the living room. Her head shoots up at the sound of the door opening and closing. She stomps over to me with a worried and angry expression on her face. "Where the hell were you. You had me so worried that something happened to you." She says and I walk over to her, chuckleing a little.

"It isn't funny Hero. You don't know how worried I've been. You've been gone for 5 hours doing gos knows what in a place that you have no familarlarity with." She says raising her voice. "Baby, calm down. I'm fine, there was no reason to stress yourself out." I say in a calming, sweet voice, trying to sooth her.

"Where did you disappear to for 5 hours Hero?" She asks and I shake my head. "I can't tell you that." I say her face turns even more angry. "Are you cheating on me? I'm carrying your child Hero." She says raising her voice again and my face turns one in shock.

Where did she even get that idea from. She's knows that I love her with everything that I have so in what world would I ever cheat on her. "Woah! Where did that come from?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "You didn't answer my question." She says in a hard tone and my jaw clenches.

"No, of course I'm not cheating on you Josephine. I have no reason to because I have all I need with you. You're all I want, all I need." I say and her face softens a little bit and her tense shoulders relax. "Then why can't you tell me where you were?" She asks almost pouting. "Because, it's a suprise that I'm saving." I say and she sighs.

"Now, it's my turn to ask questions. Why in the world would you think that I would cheat on you?" I ask and she sighs. "I don't know. I'm hormonal and it's the first thing that popped up into my mind when you've been gone for so long. Especially since you left before I woke up." She says and I sigh.

I close the space between us and wrap my arms around her, pulling her to my chest. She sighs into my hug and I kiss the top of her head. "I could never cheat on you. I love you to much to even look at another woman." I say and I hear her sniffle a little. I pull back and look at her, she has tears running down her face and new ones are forming in her eyes.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I ask and she starts crying even more. "I don't even know!" She sobs and I hug her again, letting her cry in my chest. "Plus, I'm very hungry. I haven't eaten!" She says while crying. "Okay baby, I'll make you some food." I say and try to let go of her so that I can go cook for her but she doesn't let me go.

"Don't leave me." She sobs and I chuckle a little. "Baby, you said that you were hungry." I say and she sobs even more. "I know!" She cries out and I wrap my arms around her again. "I hate these hormones." She says inbetween her sobs and I smile.

"Come on, lets go into the kitchen to get you something to eat and then we'll go lay down on the couch and watch some tv, okay?" I ask with a small smile even though she can't see it. She nods because she can't say anything as she cries. I try to move but she still doesn't let me. I sigh and drop my arms, grabbing onto her thighs and picking her up to carry her into the kitchen.

Her legs wrap around my waist as I walk with her into the kitchen. I sit her down on the counter but she doesn't unwrap her legs and arms. I grab chin so that she can look at me. I look into her shining and red eyes, wiping her tears away. "What do you want to eat, love?" I ask and she sniffles.

"Waffles." She says and I nod but then she shakes her head no. "No, pancakes. I want pancakes, with starwberrys and whipped cream." She says and I chuckle at her enthusiasm. I walk over to get all of the things that I need to make her breakfast.

"Can you make eggs and bacon to?" She asks and I chuckle again. "Yes baby. I'll make you whatever you want." I say and she smiles at me. As I'm making her breakfast, she swings her legs and watches me cook.

I put the pancake on the plate, along with the scrambled eggs and three slices of bacon. I chop up some strawberrys and I place them ontop of the pancake. I open the fridge, and I pull out the can of whipped cream. I spray some on top of the pancake, then I place the plate down on the table.

I walk back over to Jo and help her down off of the counter. I walk her over to the table and pull out her chair. She sets down and I push her chair back in. I walk over to the other chair and sit down infront of her.

As she eats her food, I watch her in wonder at how such a beautiful human was made and put down on this earth, just for me. She is so amazing and I could never imagine my life without her. She was sent down from heaven and she is all mine, I am so lucky to have her and I can't ever lose her.

I can't wait, I have to do it now. I stare at her and I reach down, taking out the ring and hold it under the table. "Jo." I say, getting her attention. She looks up at me and I take a deep breath, putting the ring back in my pocket. I stand up and walk over to her, never breaking our eye contact as I walk over and stand infront of her. I take another deep breath, putting together all that I want to say.

"I never thought that I would ever love someone, so much in my life. I didn't think that I would meet someone that made me happy, or make me want to give all of myself to them. And I didn't think that I would ever be so lucky to ever have someone that could love me through everything I put them through." I start off by saying and I can see tears shining in her eyes. I take in a breath and continue.

"But when I met you, I knew that I had found the person that made me the happiest and made me want to be my best self. I was to blind to see it at first, but then when I lost you, I realised that I didn't want to spend my life without you. I couldn't. I couldn't spend it without you." I say and tears roll down her face. It takes everything in me not to reach down and wipe them away because I can't stop now, not now that I'm so close to asking her to be my wife.

"We've had our fare share of ups and downs, but we've always made it through. We fought through everything to be with each other, to love each other. Even when the universe tried it's hardest to keep us apart." I say and she wipes her tears away, only to have more roll down her face.

"I don't want to be apart from you, ever again. And now that we are having a baby, I love you even more. All of the things about you, I love. Your strength, your talent, your beauty, and most of all, your stubborness. I don't know what I would ever do if I had to live my life without you." I say and pull out the ring, getting down on my knee, and opening the box, revealing the ring.

"So don't make me ever live without you. Be with me forever and always. Marry me, Josephine Langford." I say and I watch her as she gasps, staring at me with tears covering her face, still as beautiful as ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 953 42
Hero and Josephine had a hard past. After a year they finished the filming of After and had their first night together, they are back for the filming...
66.5K 2.4K 26
COMPLETED DISCLAIMER •I wrote this story a little while back, it's unrealistic and I cringe somethings when reading it. Tbh im not proud of it. It s...
13.2K 531 12
Ofc I love After, and I've been kinda fan-girling for so long. I spontaneously decided to make a herophine fan-fiction based on my imagination lol. ...
75.8K 2.7K 33
Herophine fanfic : Josephine and Hero have been dating since sometime during the filming of 'after'. However they are advised to keep the love betwee...