Supernatural Love || Tsukasa...

Od 31KiwiChan31

(Y/N) has always been able to see apparitions. She tries her best to ignore them. As a child she loved speaki... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors Surprise
Authors Surprise 1
Authors Surprise 2
Chapter 31- Alternate Ending
Book 2 || Chapter 1
Book 2 || Chapter 2
Book 2 || Chapter 3
Book 2 || Chapter 4
Book 2 || Chapter 5
Book 2 || Chapter 6
Book 2 || Chapter 7
Book 2 || Chapter 8
Book 2 || Chapter 9
Small Update
Book 2 || Chapter 10
Book 2 || Chapter 11
Book 2 || Chapter 12
Book 2 || Chapter 13
Book 2 || Chapter 14
Small Update
Update

Chapter 17

3.9K 106 147
Od 31KiwiChan31

Yes, I am back for the third time today! I'm sorry! I'm on a writing spree for yandere Tsukasa!><

Hopefully you all enjoy having lots of updates-

Also, the music above helps to set the mood of the chapter^^

......

Y/N P.O.V

Mitsuba had soon introduced that he had needed someone to come and help him. Yashiro just happened to be there, but Mitsuba just calls her a diakon. I didn't say much. I couldn't explain it, but there was a weird feeling I had about this place. "Is that a mirror?" Yashiro called out.

Mitsuba nodded as he walked over to it and explained that it always showed nothing for him. I looked up at it and it seemed to be luring me in. I gasped as memories began to fill my head.

(After every star is a new scene/flashback)

A man stood tall as he faced the hooded apparition. "Apparition! I have heard your rumor! You shall fulfill any wish for an extreme price, shall you not?" He asked. The apparition nodded. "Yes, but my magic does not last forever once I receive your 'payment'. The greater the wish, the more I take."

He nodded. "I see," He sighed before taking a deep breath. "I wish to live forever with an apparition! I love her!" He declared. The apparition nodded. "As you wish. Your payment is, your very soul. In fifteen years, I will come to collect," The apparition spoke.

☆~~~☆

The man became a half human-half apparition. His apparition side was more in control. He had a child with the apparition girl he loved. The girl was named Emilia. She was born as a half human-half apparition as well, but she was more human.

Many members of the Minomoto clan had searched to destroy her very family. Emilia became best friends with the Yugi Twins, Tsukasa and Amane. She would walk to school with them every day. Amane and Emilia were both students of Tsuchigomori. Tsukasa often spoke to the both of them.

As Amane got hurt, Emilia would do her best to help him, but she never knew the very cause was Tsukasa. As Tsukasa got bullied, she did her best to help him. Tsuchigomori told her of Amane's fate. She was so happy to hear that. Tsuchigomori did learn of her half breed self. As her father died, her apparition half took hold, as if to represent his passing.

☆~~~☆

"What.." Emilia gasped out breathlessly. "You said he would grow up to be a teacher. Why did he die?!" Emilia exclaimed through her tears. Tsuchigomori stayed silent as he sighed and put his hand on her shoulder.

"He's the only one I've known to change Fate. I don't know how it happened. He wasn't supposed to die that way," Tsuchigomori groaned mournfully. Emilia looked up at him.

"If he changed Fate, can't I?" Emila asked. "My father's human side died before he could give the apparition his soul and my mother was exorcised. She still needs her payment and as his child, it is my duty to fulfill that payment, but I'll essentially die..." Emilia explained.

"But Rose Minimoto told me of an exorcist tool that could split apart my human half from my apparition half! My friend would never lie to me. She knows how much I loved those two boys. I wanted to watch them show as an apparition and see what they would become. I wanted to see them grow up and have a family, but I still can-" She explained.

"But the apparition is after your soul? Even as an apparition you would die Emilia!" Tsuchigomori cried. Emilia only smiled.

"I'll split my soul into two. My human half will get to live out her life as your student and I will give my soul to the apparition as half of her payment until the human half of me has fulfilled her mission. Y/N will be her name," Emilia smiled.

"I'm going to Rose later today to complete the ceremony. Hopefully, the apparition will be satisfied," Emilia added.

"Wait! What will her task be?" Tsuchigomori asked.

"I'll certainly be breaking the rules of Fate. She'll have to piece it back together. She'll be sure to do it. She is me after all!" Emilia smiled.

☆~~~☆

Y/N P.O.V

I gripped my head as I fell to my knees. "Make it stop.." I mumbled as tears fell onto the floor. "I don't want to see this! Is that why she was after me? Just to collect my soul for my fathers wish!" I cried out. "I-I-"

It all came as a shock as the memories played in my head. Yashiro came by my side. "Y/N! Are you alright?" Yashiro asked as she looked over at Mitsuba. "Somethings wrong!" Yashiro exclaimed. Mitsuba came over, but shrugged his shoulders frantically. "I don't know what to do diakon!"

☆~~~☆

Emilia stood in front of the hooded apparition. "I have come to give you my soul!" She exclaimed. The apparition brought out her sythe. "Very well," she swung the sythe and it grazed Emilia's body. The sythe gave a soft purple glow. She looked up at Emilia, shocked.

"You should have disappeared. Where is the rest of your soul!?" She screamed. "Without the full payment I can't complete another wish! My rumor will go out and I will cease to exist!" The cloaked apparition cried.

"I gave you half my soul. Y/N is fixing Fate. Only then, will you receive the rest of your payment. Until then, I will protect her," Emilia explained.

☆~~~☆

Tsukasa P.O.V

I quickly made my way to the Hell of Mirrors. However, when I came to, that assistant was about to be devoured and Mitsuba tried desperately to save her. My eyes went dark at the sight of Y/N. I floated over to her and hugged her. "Y/N! I said to stay put," He whined.

His growled softly when he heard her stay silent. "Y/N! Don't ignore me! Y/N!" I whined as I hugged her tightly and turned to look at her face. My fingers laced around her chin as I made her look at me. Her eyes were dull. It almost seemed like she was a puppet.

I growled as my eyes went dark. "What did you do?" I started out quiet before I ripped apart the apparition in the mirror. "What did you do!?" I killed the bird like apparition in my anger. "Oh, he's dead. Mistuba!" I grinned as I plucked out the apparitions heart. It filled me with a large amount of satisfaction. He hurt Y/N after all. He hurt my Y/N!

I threw his head back into the ground once more to vanquish the feeling of anger I had. I brought the heart over to Mitsuba. "Eat this Mitsuba! You'll become the new wonder of this boundary! You'll gain power! A-and you'll be able to become human!!" I exclaimed as I tried to shove the heart down his throat.

The other girl walked over to me and tried to stop me, but I just sent her to sleep. Once Mitsuba ate the heart, I smiled. "See Mitsuba! It wasn't hard! Now you can protect Y/N when I'm gone!" I exclaimed. Mitsuba went back to the corpse of the apparition while I floated down next to Y/N.

"Hey, come on...talk to me," I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around her. "You always seemed to enjoy my hugs. What made you cry? Was it the mirror? Isn't it so mean like that?" I tried to calm myself. "My flower, just talk to me," I begged.

.....

Y/N P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open. I realised that I was wrapped in someone's arms. Tsukasa's voice rang in my ears. "Tsukasa," I mumbled as I sat up. "Tsukasa!" I exclaimed as I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry I didn't stay put! I just needed to ask Yashiro something and the mirror showed me some scary things and then I ended up here!" I explained quickly.

Tsukasa smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and entangled one of his hands in my hair. "Shhh, it's okay. What did it show you? I'll make it all better," Tsukasa gently played with my hair.

"It-it just told me about a girl named Emilia. Apparently, I'm supposed to fix Fate, but I don't know how!" I cried. I don't know why, but I felt like I could tell him anything.

"Good girl, good job. I know that must have been scary. I'm here. Look! I even broke the mirror! It can't hurt you anymore! I did say I was going to protect you Y/N!" Tsukasa exclaimed.

I looked back at the mirror to only see a corpse. "What happened to Mitsuba?" I asked, a little scared. Tsukasa smiled. "I just made him stronger! Now he can protect us!" Tsukasa smiled.

Suddenly, more people came into the room. I squeaked and held on to Tsukasa tightly. "Amane!" Tsukasa exclaimed. I looked behind me to see Hanako and Kou.

Hanako looked at me and sighed. "Tsukasa! Let go of her!" Hanako shouted. I only tightened my grip on him. "I don't want to leave you.." I mumbled. Tsukasa shook his head. "She wants to stay with me Amane!" Tsukasa exclaimed. "It'll be dangerous Y/N. I need you to sleep," Tsukasa tapped my forehead. Then it all went black...

.......

Guys! Answers are here! Is anything still confusing you guys? I want to make sure y'all understand okay^^

I loved writing Tsukasa in this><

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9K 69 16
It'll probably be mostly anime but I will do other things if I know them. Requests. I only will do the request if I know the character so sorry.
3.6M 233K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
346K 9.4K 38
BING BONG BING BONG!!~ Here that Ladies!? It's the sound of wedding bells! Are all you lucky girls out there dying to see how a wedding between you a...
744K 23.3K 79
Highest Rankings: #1 in 1DFanFic #1 in SelfGrowth #5 in AdultFiction #156 in TeenRomance #408 in OneDirection #570 in HarryStyles This isn't how it...