The Forgotten Potter- Draco M...

By mmarab25

River Potter was taken that night her parents died, by Severus Snape and sent off to live with Zabini family... More

Cast
Prolog
Chapter 2 (Year 1)
Chapter 3 (Year 1)
Chapter 4 (Year 1)
Chapter 6 (Year 1)
Chapter 7 (Summer)
Chapter 8 (Year 2)
Chapter 9 (Year 2)
Chapter 10 (Year 2)
Chapter 11 (Year 2)
Chapter 12 (Year 2)
Chapter 13 (Year 2)
Chapter 14 (Summer)
Chapter 15 (Year 3)
Chapter 16 (Year 3)
Chapter 17 (Year 3)
Chapter 18 (Year 3)
Chapter 19 (Year 3)
Chapter 20 (Year 3)
Chapter 21 (Year 3)
Chapter 22 (Year 3)
Chapter 23 (Summer)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4) The First Task
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Yule Ball)
Chapter 35 (Year 4) Task 2
Chapter 36 (Year 4)
Chapter 37 (Year 4) Third Task
Chapter 38 (Year 4)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5 Christmas Part 1)
Chapter 45 (Year 5 Christmas Part 2)
Chapter 46 (Year 5 Christmas Part 3)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Summer)
Chapter 50 (Year 6)
Chapter 51 (Year 6)
Chapter 52 (Year 6)
Chapter 53 (Year 6)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
A/N-New Story!
A/N- New Stories
New Story!

Chapter 5 (Year 1)

35.5K 765 289
By mmarab25

River's POV

Soon Christmas had arrived, Blaise and I had gone home for Christmas break, and the Malfoy, Greengrass, and Nott families all were coming over to our Manor. Every Christmas, my mother through a small party for our families.

I took a shower, straightened my hair, and I put on a nice knee-length, short-sleeved dress that Mum had gotten me from France when she visited a couple of weeks ago.

I had walked downstairs just as the Malfoy came walking in, with my mother and Blaise greeting them and a house-elf taking their coats.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy," I said, smiling brightly at them.

"Hello, River," Mr. Malfoy said kindly, nodding at me, as Mrs. Malfoy brought me into a hug.

"Hello, honey, you look wonderful," she said, as she let me go, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Doesn't she, Draco?" Mrs. Malfoy turned to look at Draco, who looked at his mother, annoyed.

"I don't know. I guess?" He said. I rolled my eyes and his mother glared at him.

"I guess you look okay too," I said. He scoffed and walked over to Blaise, who had just finished talking to Mr. Malfoy.

"Ignore him, idiot boy," Mrs. Malfoy said, walking away.

---

"Draco, you can't give me another Slytherin tie as a Christmas gift!" I yelled, throwing an empty box at his head. He ducked just in time, covering his head.

"I thought that was a great present!" He yelled, crossing his arms.

"No! I already have five. Why would I want more?" I yelled.

"Well, six now," Pansy said. I rolled my eyes and glared at her. She shrugged and looked at the box of chocolate Draco had gotten her. She had eaten most of them already.

"How thoughtful," I signed.

"Well, it's the thought that counts, right?" Theo said, trying to calm me down.

"The thought! You thought I would have wanted a tie!" I yelled, waving the tie at Theo's face. He looked to Daphne for help, like he always did, when he didn't know what to do.

"Hey! Theo wasn't the one that gave you the tie! Throw it at Draco instead," She said, I nodded,

"Yeah, you're right," I said, throwing the tie at him. It hit him in the face. Draco rubbed the back of his neck as I heard Blaise giggling quietly.

---

"Mum, where is Snape?" I asked.

"He should come soon," She said, looking at the small clock by the tree. I frowned; it was getting late, and he still had not shown up.

The door had opened, and he had just walked in.

"Snape!" I yelled, running up to him and hugging him. He awkwardly stiffened for a second before he hugged me back.

"What took you so long?" I asked, looking up at him and letting him go.

"Sorry, River, I had to go get your present," he explained.

"What is my present?" I asked. He flicked his hand, and a box came hovering in. It landed right in my hands, and I opened it quickly. It was a pretty black necklace that had a snake at the end with bright red eyes.

"Wow, it's beautiful," I said, picking it up. He grabbed the box out of my hands, and I put it on.

"I love it," I said. He smiled.

"I'm glad you do," Snape said,

"See Draco! This is a wonderful present!" I yelled from across the room, pointing at my necklace. He rolled his eyes.

"Get over it!" He yelled,

"I will when you get me a better present!"

---

We went back to Hogwarts shortly after new year's. I walked back from the library. After curfew, I had been studying for so long; I had fallen asleep on my books. Draco came running down the hallway and stopped when he saw me.

"River! Thank goodness it's you!" He yelled, relief feeling his face.

"What's wrong, Draco?" I asked, as he started gasping for air.

"Need, McGonagall!" He said. I nodded, and he grabbed my hand, making us run towards the Gryffindor tower.

We reached her door after five minutes of running, and Draco knocked on her door.

"Yes, Mr. Malfoy, and Ms. Potter? What are you doing out past curfew?" She asked, stepping out of her office, looking annoyed.

"Potter, Weasley, and Granger! Are all at Hagrid's hut right now. You have to come!" He said. I looked at him, shocked, my blood boiling.

This is what he brought me for! This is the emergency! Malfoy, I'm gonna kill you!

She signed and stepped out of her office, and we silently followed her out to Hagrid's hut, as I thought of ways to push Draco into the black lake.

---

"As every schoolchild knows, dragon breeding is against our laws, has been ever since the Warlock's Convention of 1709. And for good reason. It's hard to keep the Muggles from noticing us if we've got a thirty-foot Ukrainian Iron belly running around the back garden. " She told, Potter, Granger, and Weasley as they all stared up at her nervously.

"Norwegian Ridgeback." Weasley corrected Professor McGonagall, who did not find that helpful.

"I just meant ... in this case... sorry," He said, looking down at the ground, turning red.

"Personally, I don't care if Hagrid has a Chinese Fireball sitting in his kitchen, Mr. Weasley. He answers to Dumbledore. You ,on the other hand, answer to me. Nothing! Repeat, nothing, gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as a punishment for your actions, fifty points will be taken. "

"Fifty!" Potter yelled.

"Each. And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive a detention."

"Excuse me, Professor, Perhaps, I heard you wrong, but I thought you said the five of us?"

Malfoy said, stepping towards Professor McGonagall.

"Indeed. Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Potter, however noble. Your intentions, you both were out of bed after hours. You both will join your classmates in detention. "

"But, Professor, I was in the library. I just fell asleep, studying, and Draco dragged me out here-"

"You still were out past curfew," She said. I signed and nodded, as she started walking back to the castle, with us following her.

---

"Draco Malfoy!" I yelled once we entered the Slytherin common room.

"What! Don't blame me! Blame Professor McGonagall!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"No! I blame you! Why would you tell her? Of course, she would give us detention! We were out past curfew too!" I said,

"I can't believe you! I just-, I can't even!" I yelled, glaring at him.

"It's not my fault!" Draco shouted.

"Yes, it is! Don't you understand! You're so dumb!"

"I'm dumb! They were breeding a dragon!"

"I don't care if they were making a bomb! I don't want to be involved!" I yelled.

"Well, I never meant to involve you!" Draco yelled.

"Then you should have ignored me in the hallway! Ignore me!" I said, throwing my hands up in frustration.

"Maybe I should have!" Draco shouted.

"You should have, so I don't need to hear your constant nagging about Potter!" I said, shoving my finger into his chest.

"I don't nag about Potter!" He said, grabbing my arms.

"Really! It's always, "Potter made the quidditch team! Potter is a filthy half-blood! Potter this," I said, mocking him, as I tried to pull my hands out of his grip.

"How dare you! I sound nothing like that!"

"Yes, you do! That's all you ever talk about!" I spat.

"You know what? We can start ignoring each other now!" He said, letting my hands go.

"Fine!"

"Fine!" Draco yelled, as I stormed off into my dorm room, and slammed the door.

A/N- Please check out my new stories. My Slytherin- Draco Malfoy, and Perfect Malfoy- George Weasley. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 20 25
Y/N Darkwood lost her parents at a young age and rarely remembers them. She grew up in an orphanage in the Wizard World. The one thing she did know a...
801 12 16
Amelia Blooms is a half blood but Draco Malfoy the pure blooded with a family filled with pure blooded, he is in love with her. They both keep it as...
7.7K 297 19
(Sequel) It has been a year since her adventure in the wizard world. One day, she was at her uncle's work place. She went to take a nap in the break...
339 10 17
soul tied, interlinked. • a Draco Malfoy story 😉 sophie bloodshot, a slytherin that comes from one of the wealthiest pureblood families out there...