HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

By KazumaAkimoto

Akimoto Kazuma, the Adoptive brother of Fuyu and Hansuke Dragneel, who has lost his memories in the aftermath... More

Characters Introductions + Note for the readers
Prologue: Arrival in Gamindustri
Kazuma's awake, the story of the legendary Dragneel Family
Blanc's worries, Kazuma's depression
Planeptune's Mascot located, meeting with Linda aka Underling
Arrival in Lastation, meeting with Uni
Linda's strike again, Uni's revelation
The Oracle of Lastation, Kei Jinguji
Gathering the Materials, search for the Hematite & Treasure Gem
A dangerous encounter, GRIM REAPER's Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony
Kazuma's frustration, Uni's concern for him
Underling again ! the kidnapping of Rom
Reunion, The Lowee sisters
The Oracle of Lowee, Mina Nishizawa
The Mascot of Lowee, apparition of the Killachine
Reviving Lowee's Mascot, finding Rare Metal & Datanium
Saving Lowee from destruction, Vs Ikari The Sin of Wrath
Leanbox, the Land of Green Pastures
Meeting with the Idol and the Bodyguard, 5pb. and Cave
Pursuing Underling, Saving Chika from ASIC
GRIM REAPER's leader finally appear, Senbō The Sin of Envy
Helping a friend in need, Falcom's struggle against ASIC
Problem in Lowee, Rom & Ram got sick
Saving Lowee, Vs. CFW Trick & Hikari The Sin of Wrath
Uni's disappearance, Kazuma's worries.
The noble & respectable warrior, Vs. CFW Brave
Calm before the Storm, the girls decision
The Will of our family, Goddesses Awakening
ASIC's leader and Arfoire's loyal follower, CFW Magic
Stopping the rampaging rat, Vs Omega Warechu
A warrior's promise, CFW Brave goes all-out
GRIM REAPER's counter attack ! Vs. CFW Trick
Retake Planeptune, Vs. CFW Magic
A monstrous apparition, the Deity of Sin appear
A dire situation ! The re-emergence of the Four Felons
the Final Battle for Gamindustri, Vs. True Arfoire
The long waited moment, The Keyblade Graveyard appear
What needs to be done, the fated battle against GRIM REAPER
A calamity reappear, The Reaper has revived
The will of living, The Chosen Ones's ultimate battle
For our family and for the world, Chosen Ones Vs True Reaper
Epilogue: The End of an Era and beginning of a new one, thank you Kazuma & Blanc

Lowee, the land of White Serenity

137 5 5
By KazumaAkimoto

Uni's POV

After we left the Basilicom, we immediately move toward Blanc's nation Lowee, where the shrine of Haru Dragneel is located which also contain the weapons created by him many years ago in case The Reaper return, i was happy to finally join Kazuma permanently in his adventures and hope to help you against those monsters.

Kazuma: so is everyone ready to go ?

Uni: yes we are Kazy, eheheheh.

Kazuma: you know Uni, i'm happy that you decided to permanently join us in our journey.

Uni: i'm also happy that i get to help you, i won't let you down Kazy, i will help you against GRIM REAPER and make your grandfather proud.

Blanc: just like she said, we will do anything to stop GRIM REAPER from achieving their goal. no matter what it takes.

Kazuma; you right girls, still we have to deal with ASIC first, we can't focus on GRIM REAPER if there's interference from a group outside of the conflict between them and us.

Nepgear: you right, let's focus on ASIC first, they responsable for held our sisters captive and we gonna need their help if we want to save the world.

IF: so are going to head to Lowee ?

Kazuma: yes, if you recall, grandpa has a Shrine that was build in his honor after he saved Gamindustri from The Reaper years ago, right Blanc babe ?

Blanc: you right, and it is there that the two swords created by your grandpa are currently located.

Compa: if i remember, those swords are under the ownership of the master of Haru's Shrine.

Kazuma: the master of the Shrine.....

Blanc: it's someone who had a huge admiration for your grandfather to the point he consider him as a Deity, same for the people who work at the Shrine.

Kazuma: i see, my grandpa has a lot of followers.

Nepgear: they are indeed followers of Haru Dragneel, Gamindustri's living legend after all. they are a lot of admiration for him.

Uni: once we arrival at Lowee, what should we do ?

Kazuma: we will think about it once we get there.

Uni: alright, Blanc, you know the road to get to Lowee, right ?

Blanc: yes Uni, come one everyone let's head to Lowee.

Everyone: okay Blanc.

All of us begin leaving Lastation and heading up to Lowee, as Blanc remember the road that lead us there, however the Heartless started appearing out of nowhere trying to get in our way.

Uni: Kazy ! Heartless !

Kazuma: i should've known, getting to Lowee won't be so easy.

Blanc: still dear, those Heartless are only small fry, let's take them down quickly.

Kazuma: alright babe.

Both Blanc and Kazuma summon their Keyblade which attract the attention of the Heartless which end up in battle, both Blanc and Kazuma made a quick work of the Heartless without breaking a sweat.

Kazuma: well that was easy.

Blanc: yes, they were only small fry, but we should not underestimate them, more of them are more bigger and stronger than the ones we currently fought.

Kazuma: i know that.

Nepgear: whoa ! they really are know how to deal with situations regarding the Heartless.

Uni: yes, we didn't even have time to react that all of them where easily strike down.

IF: perhaps, but we shouldn't let our guard down, i bet more are them will come to stand in our way.

Compa: they really are persistence, aren't they ?

Blanc: pretty much and they won't stop at nothing to destroy our world and make it sink in darkness.

Kazuma: which is give more reason to prevent GRIM REAPER from reviving their lord.

Uni: we understand Kazy.

While keep moving, more Heartless appear and charge at us to attack and prevent us from reaching Lowee, unfortunately for them, all of them were taken down by us mostly by Blanc and Kazuma with their Keyblade.

Blanc: such persistent monsters.

Compa: they don't know when to give up do they ?

Kazuma: that's the problem with the Heartless, they won't give up until they get what they want.

We continue to take down the Heartless that keep appearing in groups, which started to be annoying that they keep appearing endlessly.

IF: okay, this is getting annoying.

Red: yeah, seriously they keep coming and coming without end.

Blanc: damn it, how many of them we have to take down until they understand ?

Kazuma: this piss me off that they don't give up.

At the moment, the Heartless charge all at once at us, but before they could do anything, someone appear out of nowhere and strike every single one of them down.

???: not so fast you monster, Hikari no surasshu ("Light Slash")

At this moment a gigantic slash of light appear out of nowhere and strike down the Heartless that was in front of us, we wonder who was it and the said person appear to us.

Blanc: whoa ! that attack was really severe against the Heartless, but i wonder who did that ?

Kazuma: i don't know, that attack was light-based attack, but as for the person who did it..... i know you there, show yourself.

???: oh ! you notice my presence, very impressive, Akimoto Kazuma, grandson of Haru Dragneel.

The person who unleash a gigantic light slash appear in front of us, it was a boy whose appearance is very similar to Blanc but with heterochromatic eyes & blond hair.

Uni: a boy ?

Nepgear: i wonder who he is ?

Red: same thing for me, but what is this energy i sense around his body ?

Compa: Iffy, the energy surrounding this boy, it's Share energy !

IF: what ! you sure Compa ?

Compa: i'm sure, the question is who he is and where he come from ?

Kazuma: how do you know my name, who are you ?

Demo: my name is Neige, Demo Neige it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Blanc: likewise, so Demo what are you doing here ?

Demo: well, i was try to find people i've been searching for.

Compa: what kind of people exactly Demi-Demi ?

Demo: well, those people i've been search for are the chosen ones who are fated to fight against GRIM REAPER and the Four Lords of Death.

Kazuma: i see and who are the chosen ones you've been searching for ?

Demo: well, the chosen ones who are fated to fight against GRIM REAPER and The Reaper are none other than you four.

Demo look at Kazuma, Nepgear, Blanc and myself, at this point all of us understand that the chosen ones that Demo was searching for was us all along, since GRIM REAPER has set their sight on us.

Kazuma: you were looking for us ?

Demo: yes, you, Lady Blanc, Nepgear and Uni are the ones i've been looking for.

Nepgear: i understand, but why are you searching for us and for what purpose ?

Demo: my purpose is to assist you in the conflict against GRIM REAPER, as the living legend Haru Dragneel told me to do.

At this moment Kazuma's eyes wide as Demo mention his grandfather's name, the question he wonder to himself is how Demo know his grandfather and how he meet him.

Kazuma: *thinking* how did he know my grandfather ? And yet, how did he meet him ? i have to ask him about it while there's no one to disturb us.

Nepgear's POV

We were very surprised about what our new friend Demo just say to us, that not only he's searching for the chosen ones, a group of people who are fated to fight against GRIM REAPER and The Reaper himself, but that the very same group he's been looking for was us all along.

Nepgear: Demo-san, what do you mean ? we are the chosen ones who are fated to fight against The Reaper and GRIM REAPER ?

Demo: yes, you, Uni, Blanc and Kazuma are those chosen ones, the people i've been looking for under the instructions left by Haru Dragneel before he passed away.

Kazuma: i see, and what did my grandfather said to you ?

Demo: he told me about the precognition he had before he passed away, he said that The Reaper was revived by GRIM REAPER and that his presence would caused a worldwide calamity, he said that four people labeled as the chosen ones stand against them.

Uni: and those chosen ones you've been looking is us, am i right ?

Demo: yes Uni, you, Nepgear, Blanc & Kazuma are the exactly four people Haru mentioned in the precognition he had seen.

Kazuma: i see, grandpa....

Blanc: darling....

Nepgear: so if what you said is true, what is our role in the conflict between us and GRIM REAPER ?

Demo: well, in the precognition that Master Haru had back then, the four of you formed a group that the people will known as Gamindustri's Legendary Heroes.

Blanc: the four of us as Gamindustri's Legendary Heroes !

Demo: yes, and the precognition was between period after ASIC's defeat and the final confrontation against The Reaper and his organization.

Uni: i see, but what so special about us ?

Demo: GRIM REAPER notice that you four possess a very special power within each of you, which along with the Crystal Sword and Ascalon are very effective against them, those powers that GRIM REAPER are afraid of are for now dormant.

Blanc: you mean that we possess a power that can be very useful against The Reaper and the Four Lords of Death who led GRIM REAPER ?

Demo: yes it is.

Uni: i didn't know that we have such power, but what kind of power is it ?

Blanc: i think i know....

Kazuma: Blanc, do you think what i think this power is ?

Blanc: yeah, i think it's your siblings and uncle's respective powers that dwell within us, you have the Ice power as well as me like Fuyu and Asuka, Nepgear possess Lightning power like your uncle Genji and Uni possess light power.

Demo: that's right, but what you don't know is that you four hold a fragment of the White Magic of Mars within your body.

That news made all of us surprised and shocked, not only that we are the chosen ones who will fight against GRIM REAPER and The Reaper in a destined battle, but that fragments of the White Magic of Mars that originally belong Kazuma's mother was within us.

IF: is this true ? Demo what are you saying ?

Kazuma: i see, that make sense now.

Compa: what do you mean Kazy-Kazy ?

Kazuma: well since Katsumi was my adoptive mother, even in death, her spirit remain in the world, that one time when Blanc was living with me in my world, she visit both of us in our dream.

Uni: is that true Blanc ?

Blanc: i confirm what Kazuma said, the one night when we were sleeping together, we were visited by Katsumi's spirit in our dreams, i was surprised that such a young woman like her could be his adoptive mother.

Red: can we know what happened in that dream where you meet her ?

Kazuma: of course.

Blanc: in that dream we had years ago, Katsumi visited us, at first she was surprised that Kazuma found such a cute girl like me and hugged me with love, i was happy about it, she even wanted me to call her mom.

Nepgear: really !

Blanc: really, anyway, she explained everything about her life, how she meet Aki Dragneel and her wedding that led to the birth of Fuyu & Hansuke, those days she had with her family were amazing and good.

Nepgear: i wish she was still alive to see both of you reunited again.

Kazuma: yes, we wish that she see us happy, however GRIM REAPER took our happiness away and for that we won't ever forgive them.

Blanc: in our dream, she told us about the precognition that Haur had involving The Reaper's revival, in order to stop him from reviving completely, she give me and Kazuma a fragment of the White Magic of Mars that give us the power to neutralize his dark powers and make him vulnerable to all attack no matter what it is.

Demo: i see, but what about Uni and Nepgear ? i can sense the White Magic of Mars within them, but how did they get it as they never meet Katsumi ?

Blanc: this might be the most possible theory, but i think both Uni and Nepgear have inherited the Will of Kazuma's sibling Asuka and Fuyu and as a result inherited a fragment of the White Magic of Mars within them.

Uni and myself were surprised and shocked that a fragment of the White Magic of Mars that was originally Katsumi's power was within us as a result of both of us inheriting Asuka and Fuyu's Will.

Nepgear: so you saying that both me and Uni inherited not only Asuka and Fuyu's Will but also a fragment of the White Magic of Mars.

Blanc: yes, it is the most possible theory.

Uni: i can't believed. i didn't know that me and Nepgear inherited your siblings will Kazuma.

Kazuma: i didn't know that either, but i do sense the White Magic of Mars within you both, it's the same that my adoptive mom have when she was alive.

Nepgear: i see, so Demo, you saying that the White Magic of Mars is a power so great that it is feared by GRIM REAPER, that mean Katsumi who had that power was labeled as a threat leading The Reaper to launch an all-out assault on her.

Uni: and due to both me and Nepgear inheriting Fuyu and Asuka's Will, The White Magic of Mars found it's way to us and became a part of us as a result !

IF: but how is that even possible ?

Compa: yeah, I'd like to know.

Blanc: Hansuke told me about it, right before her death at the hands of The Reaper, she divided the White Magic of Mars into four fragments, two of them are within me and Kazuma as he was the adoptive son of Katsumi and myself as his girlfriend and the last two found their way to Nepgear and Uni due to them inheriting Fuyu and Asuka's Will without them knowing it.

IF: i see and also with the Crystal Sword & Ascalon, we possess the advantage against GRIM REAPER.

Kazuma: that's right.

Demo: GRIM REAPER must be aware of that fact and want them gone so that no ne stand in their ways.

Red: if they are aware of that, there's gonna be trouble for us.

Kazuma: no matter how the situation is, that won't stop us from preventing them from reviving The Reaper.

Blanc: you right, The Reaper's presence would cause a worldwide calamity and Gamindustri would fall into the darkness if that happen.

Uni: but we won't let that happen, right ?

Demo: yes i believe that the four of you will do anything to prevent this from happen, but even if they succeed of reviving The Reaper, hope is not all lost.

Red: what do you mean ?

Demo: from what i heard about the White Magic of Mars, it has the ability to neutralize all kind of power, no matter it's origin, it is so powerful that it's considered The Reaper's weakness and the only power along with the Crystal Sword and Ascalon capable of taking him down.

Kazuma: i see, girls do you heard what Demo said just now ?

Nepgear: yes, we heard everything we need to know about The Reaper.

IF: if the White Magic of Mars is The Reaper's weakness, that mean we have the advantage to win against him.

Compa: yay, but still he's a powerful enemy that we shouldn't underestimate.

Kazuma: Compa's right, in the ar, we've made the mistake of underestimate him once and i got knock out without i could do anything.

Blanc: against a calamity like The Reaper, we need to be prepared for everything, no matter if it is him, GRIM REAPER, The Heartless or the Nobodies.

Uni: Blanc's right, against them we need prepare for anything, they are far more dangerous than ASIC.

Nepgear: and ASIC is getting in the way, so i say first we should find a way to save our sisters and get rid of ASIC entirely so that they won't interfere in our conflict against GRIM REAPER.

Red: that's my wifeys & hubby. I'll do my best as well to support them

IF: same for me and Compa, our world is already is a state of disaster, it will be a lot worst if The Reaper manage to revived.

Kazuma: alright, but what will you do now Demo ?

Demo: i'll join you in your journey against GRIM REAPER and i'll do anything to support all of you.

Blanc: that's a good news, what do you think girls ?

Compa: i have no objection.

IF: same for me.

Nepgear & Uni: neither both of us.

Red: neither myself.

Kazuma: then it's settled, welcome to the team Demo, we are happy to have you with us.

Demo: thank you Kazuma, now we should take care of business now.

*Demo Has Been Added*

Blanc: which is ?

Demo: those guys behind you.

As Demo tell us to turn around we did it and see white creatures with a symbole on top of their head, which make mistake that those creatures are Nobodies and the opposed of the Heartless.

IF: what are those creatures ?

Blanc: i should've known.

Nepgear: Blanc, Kazuma what are those white creatures ?

Kazuma: this is not good, those white creatures are in fact Nobodies.

Blanc's POV

We were surprised by the apparition of the Nobodies who started appearing in number and surrounding us, it's like Kazuma dear said before, the Nobodies are far more intelligent than the Heartless as they can think and organize themselves.

Nepgear: so those white creatures are the Nobodies you were talking about ?

Kazuma: yes, these are really a pain in the ass, i can't even remember how many time we had trouble because of them.

Blanc: same for me, during my time in Kazuma's world we had faced so many of the Nobodies and have a hard time against them.

Uni: i see, but who are the ones in front of use right now ?

Red: all of them have white body with a symbole above their heads.

Kazuma: those annoying creatures are the Dusks, they are the most common among the Nobodies.

Compa: the Dusks.....

Blanc: like Kazuma dear say, they are the most common of the Nobodies, they always appear in group which make them dangerous.

IF: okay, so any ideas on how to fight them ?

Kazuma: well, they aren't this strong, however the Dusks Nobodies are pretty annoying when they attack us in group, they use their bodies, head and hands to attack us.

Red: do they have any weakness.

Kazuma: they are vulnerable to the Keyblade and to Magic as well.

Uni: i see, they will be easy to beat.

Blanc: yes, but do not underestimate them, the dusks are usually accompanied by the Creeper Nobody. as both of them are small fry and the ones we usually encounter in our journey.

IF: okay, then what are we waiting for ?

Blanc: dear, are you ready ?

Kazuma: yes, everyone let's go.

Both me and Kazuma summon our Keyblades and prepare ourselves for battle as the Nobodies start charging at us to attack. IF, Compa & Red were the first one to led the charge against them.

IF: we won't let you getting on our way, Frozen Demon.

Compa: it's time for your medicine, High Compressure

Both IF and Compa use their respective attack against the Nobodies, however they dodge all of Compa's compressed shots and IF's Qatars using their body like elastic.

Compa: they dodge all of them !

IF: their bodies are like elastic !

Kazuma: here we come, Blanc with me.

Blanc: okay darling.

Both me and Kazuma charge at the Nobodies with our Keyblades and immediately slash them with ease, more of them appear only for them to be strike down by Nepgear & Uni.

Kazuma: thanks Nepgear, Uni.

Nepgear: you're welcome Kazuma.

Uni: don't let your guard down, more of them are coming.

Red: i won't let you monsters hurt my wifeys and hubby. take this, Disc Barrage

Red pick her disc and send it toward the Nobodies in flurry of attacks, giving them damages as it was charge with magical energy.

Red: how'd you like that.

Uni: Red ! watch out behind you !

Red: huh ?

As she heard Uni, Red turn around and saw more Nobodies appearing and ready to strike, however they couldn't do anything as both Nepgear and Uni immediately unleash their respective attacks on them.

Nepgear: Mirage Dance

Uni: EX Multi Blaster

They attacks managed to get rid of a good portion of the Nobodies, however the Dusks wasn't alone, another wave of Nobodies appear which appear to be the Creeper Nobodies.

Uni: Nepgear ! watch out !

Nepgear: whoa !

One of the Creepers attempt to attack Nepgear, but he miss allowed her to pull back and join Uni's side as more of them appear in front of them.

Nepgear: thanks Uni.

Uni: you're welcome Nepgear, but still, things are getting tough around here.

Blanc: there's the Creeper Nobodies and a large number of them to be exact.

IF: you got to be kidding me ! there's so many of them, how come we can win if they attack us using their numbers ?

Compa: IF, don't give up, it doesn't matter if they outnumber us or not, we will do anything to stop them before innocent people gets hurt.

IF: you right Compa.

Blanc: everyone those Creeper Nobodies have the ability to change shape into three different form to attack us, it can take the form of a Sword, Lance & Shield and like the Dusks, they're dangerous when they attack in group.

Red: understand Blanc.

Demo: looks like we need to get rid of them before more of them appear.

Demo gather his energy and unleash one of his attacks against the Nobodies, myself and Kazuma notice it and ull back to avoid getting caught in his attack.

Demo: here i go, Black Smoke Rage.

Demo surround himself by a black smoke and charge at the Nobodies like a berserk causing them serious damages making them fading away in darkness.

Demo: they're not strong but they are pretty annoying in group.

More of them show only for them to be slashed by Demo's weapon, Myself and Kazuma follow Demo and use our attacks against the Nobodies who just appear.

Blanc: here i come, Ars Arcanum ("Last Arcanum")

Kazuma: give me strength, Kōri no maō ekuripusu ("Eclipse of the Ice Demon King"):

Both me and Kazuma unleash a series of attacks against all of the Nobodies and strike all of them down as they fade back into darkness leaving nothing behind them.

Kazuma: guess that's that.

Blanc: Kazuma, one of them managed to escape and is about to strike Nepgear and Uni !

Kazuma: oh no !

Demo: Uni ! Nepgear ! behind you.

Before the Nobody could hit both of them, Nepgear notice her beam sword glowing and to her surprise took the form of a Keyblade before slaying the Dusk in half making it fade in darkness.

Nepgear: you okay Uni ?

Uni: *blushing* ye-yeah, thank you for saving me Nepgear.

Nepgear: *smiling* you're welcome, here let me help you.

Nepgear grab Uni's hand and help get on her feet while most of us were shocked to see that her beam sword transformed into a Keyblade make us wonder if she's even aware of her being a Keyblade Wielder.

Demo: that was a surprise, Nepgear using a Keyblade against the Nobodies.

Blanc: but how that's even possible for Nepgear to wield a Keyblade ?

Kazuma: i don't know, but maybe it is because she possess such a strong heart that she was able to materialize her Keyblade.

IF: that's Nepgear for you. she's always so honest and her desire to protect Gamindustri from Villains and monster alike have no limit.

Compa: yeah. the Keyblade is a very powerful weapon and very useful against the Heartless and the Nobodies.

Red: still we might be able to strike down all of the Nobodies, but i have a feeling that more of them might be waiting for us, the more we progress, the more of them will show up.

Uni: you right Red, we don't know when those monsters will show up again, but we managed to fend off their assault for now.

Kazuma: yes, it's our chance to reach Lowee and planning our next move.

Blanc: i know Lowee better than anyone since it is the Nation i founded.

Kazuma: okay Blanc honey, led the way toward your nation.

Blanc: thank babe, everyone follow me.

All of us begin to follow me after we took care of the Nobodies, as i know the road that lead us to my nation, Kazuma was happy to finally see the nation i rule as a Goddess, back then i told him about it several time and now today is the day he will finally see it with his own eyes, it is also in my nation that the Crystal Sword and Ascalon, two of the weapons created by Haru Dragneel lies within a temple ruled by people who worship him as a Hero who saved Gamindustri in the pat but also as a Deity.

Kazuma: Lowee, i wonder what it looks like, the nation you founded.

Blanc: i know i tell you about it several time, but today, it will be the first time for you to see Lowee with your own eyes, right babe ?

Kazuma: *smiling* right.

Blanc: *smiling* i'm sure you will love it

Chapter End

That's all for chapter 10, i hope you all enjoyed the reading

Next Time in HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The Rise of a Hero

Chapter 11: Underling again ! The Kidnapping of Rom

See you all next time and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
169K 355 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
16.7M 529K 77
Enid is moving across the world to attend university. Away from all that she knows, she soon finds herself at the center of three men's unyielding a...
7.5K 240 22
STORY IS NOT COMPLETE(just marked it as complete cuz wattpad was bothering me about it) "Sal, do you ever wonder where you would have been if that d...