ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴs: ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇꜱ...

By cyanxiety-

.ೃ࿐ "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳." Kai was sixteen when it had happened. The thing that changed the fate... More

A/n
• Introduction•
Trailer
Prologue
1: Significance
2: Perfection
3: Not Love
Extra: Character Intro(1-3)
Article: Why is the police silent?
4: Trepidation
5: Grief
6: Where?
7: Drunken Nightmares
Extra: Character Intro (4-7)
Article: Rise of Suspicions
8: Darling Daisy
9: Starry Nights
10: Crossroads
12: Old Acquaintace
13: Small Doses
14: Changes
15: swxxtmimosa (part 1)
15.2: Killing me softly
Extra: Character Intro (8-15)
Article: The political scandal
16: Wishing I Die in my Sleep
17: The Mirror of Erised
17.2: Believe
18: The Good Boy
19: Darling Daisy (2)
20: In the Name of Love
20.2: Second Chance
21: Once for the Past
22: Wait
23: Scintilla of a Hope
24: The Wise One
25: Blinding Lights
26: At Last, At Best
27: Beginning

11: Another Dream

420 35 16
By cyanxiety-

┊ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ┊ೃ⁀➷

A burst of light seeps in through the wooden door that is thrown open, almost blinding Yeji. She takes a step back, and another before stumbling to the flooring, one of her hands raised to hide her eyes.

The right way out, indeed.

No one is around, no security is around, Yeji can't find any better opportunity for a run- flee the place without even a single suspicion.

The problem, however, is her fragile state of consciousness. The pain she had in her head has resorted to increasing in its intensity, spreading from just the back of her head to the entire skull. Her vision gets blurrier and she can see small flashes of light at the edges of her sight. The room around her spins and she's sure that if she doesn't move now if she doesn't leave this room immediately, she'll pass out and then maybe never make it out of here alive.

Yeji tries to push herself up, her hand slips. 'Not the time.' She tries again and again, but to no avail.

Suddenly, it all stops. It feels like someone turned off the lights inside Yeji's head, leaving her with a deafening silence that fills every crevice of the empty walls. Everything is eerily quiet. She falls back to the floor with a thump, eyes only getting heavier with every second.

Dark spots form on her vision, slowly growing until she can see nothing but black.

OBSESSIONS

Ravenwood Diaries

.

.

.

Chapter ELEVEN: Another Dream

┊ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ┊ೃ⁀➷

"Aren't you afraid she will run away?"

Kai takes another sip of his coke as his eyes follow a certain girl with baby pink hair on the other end of the room. "Oh, don't you worry. If she even manages to leave the place, she cannot go much farther."

The other frowns, "How so?"

A smirk curls the brunette's lips. "I have left a nice surprise for her." The girl turns, her sharp, hawk-like gaze falling on him. Her eyes narrow before shifting to the person beside him before travelling back to Kai.

"Go away before her icky brain leaps to unnecessary conclusions," he says, gesturing to Hwang Ryujin with a nod of his head.

"I bet she already knows half of it." Taehyun nudges his glasses, leaning further in his seat. "She has started distancing herself from me."

Kai, not looking away, raises a lean brow, "absurd. I am not even surprised she could choose Choi Jisu over anyone else; as if they weren't at each other's throats just a day ago."

Taehyun examines the younger's face. "Did you do something?"

"I am not behind every unnatural phenomenon that emerges in this school, Taehyun-ssi." It's a white lie, Taehyun can see right through the careless smile. But he knows better than to question the other's reasoning. The guy is out of his reach to be understood.

The blond sighs, lowering his head on the table. Kai, on the other hand, shifts his gaze to a different person altogether.

"What did you do to Daewon?"

"Gave him what he deserved." Taehyun raises his head, darting his wide eyes towards the person.

"You...did you..."

"Left him to perish? Not yet. I am in a different mood for him."

"Don't do anything stupid. I know you are angry over...that night. But please."

Kai gives the blond a side glance, judging silently. "Why are you begging for his life? All his existence brought me is two years' worth of suffering. And you ask me to leave him?"

Taehyun, out of frustration, slams his hand against the table, not loud enough to attract attention. "Because I care for you! And doing all of this will not bring you anything other than a few years of added trauma!" he screams in a whisper. His eyes appear almost pleading. "I know this is not you, Hyuka. I know you don't want to do this."

The brunette stares at him. His brows relax and, for once, Taehyun thinks his eyes turn softer than before. But then it vanishes.

"I'll be right back." He informs with a wave of his hand and leaves his seat, disappearing in the crowd of students hurdled in the canteen. Taehyun watches his retreating back, a foreboding feeling gripping at his chest.

This never is a good sign.

"He is leaving. Should we follow?"

The girl looks up from her phone. "To where is he going?" Lia darts her irises just beside my head.

"Somewhere outside," she announces, her nails digging into her palm. "I think we should follow."

Ryujin turns just in time to catch a shock of long brown hair before it disappears through the glass doors of the canteen. "You stay here." Lia stares at her incredulously as the other stands up at once, ready to leave behind the unsuspecting boy.

"Yah! I wanna go too-"

Ryujin snaps her head to the girl with wide, warning eyes. "I said, stay here," she asserts through gritted teeth. "Shall I repeat?"

Lia gulps, slumping in her seat with defeat. "No..." The other turns back, leaving the canteen as well.

'js1319: I think he is after you

js1319: he has got the hint that you
might know something

ryu22: I am trying to follow him

js1319: alone?

ryu22: I don't trust Lia. And going to
his house brought nothing as well.

ryu22: I need to catch him red-handed.

js1319: Don't act foolishly, Ryujin.
We are already aware of what he
might do.

ryu22: I can't exactly trust you either.
I don't know, have never seen you and have never met you.

ryu22: How do I know that whatever you
are saying is true?

ryu22: what are the odds that he is actually
innocent and you are the one behind all of this?

js1319: are you dumb? All the evidence points to
that very fact.

ryu22: Oh, but I need to make it sure.

ryu22: You are nothing but a stranger,
and I have my conscience to know better.

js1319: Okay, then. Do whatever the fuck you
want. If he kills you as well, I won't be at fault.

ryu22: I won't blame you.'

┊ᴛᴀᴇᴍɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ┊ೃ⁀➷

"I think the principal is doing something illegal."

I halt while grading the papers and look up at the English teacher. "Why do you think so, Miss Kwon?" The woman clasps her hands on the table leaning closer as if to continue a confidential discussion.

"Why would he suspend Jisoo for no reason whatsoever? She did the right thing, but still?" She shakes her head, seemingly disappointed.

I sigh deeply. "Miss Kwon, there are some rules that are to be followed in every circumstance. I understand that whatever Jisoo did was out of a sense of urgency, but she should've informed the school authorities about the situation before letting the police interfere. However, they shouldn't have acted so harshly over this small incident. That is what makes me mad."

Ms Kwon nods, her lips pressed together in an obvious grimace. "But that doesn't describe why they are sealing the basement supply room."

I stare at the woman, dumbfounded. "They are sealing it?"

"You don't know?" she asks in disbelief. "I saw two trucks unloading some sacks and moving it to that supply room. And today morning, Ms Jia overheard the principal that he will seal that room."

I frown. "What does that have to do with Jisoo's suspension? It can be new furniture or toxic supplies for the labs."

"That may be the case," the woman answers uncertainly. "But Ms Jia heard something else as well."

"And wha-"

Before I can finish my sentence,  a sudden commotion sounds from the main entrance of the teachers' lounge. I pass a questioning glance to Ms Kwon, who looks equally confused. "Let me check." She leaves her seat and is halfway to the door when Ms Park, the maths teacher, bursts in. Her face is red, her eyes puffy and her cheeks tear stricken.  I stand quickly to meet her.

"Mrs Park, what happened?"

She wipes her tears away before taking a deep breath. "Another student has been killed."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

A/N ¡! ❝The principal is kinda sus tho.

Hope you are not bored yet~❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.7K 11
"who are you?" - messed up lives, lost souls, secrets, hopelessness yet one determination; a determination which started from a doubt. - ||c o m p...
17.8K 1.4K 25
Yeonjun,an overthinker, has a crush on one of his juniors with hyacinth black hair and a cute habit of mixing up words or making typos as he liked to...
66.6K 1.9K 41
𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚... 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫...
5.6K 229 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...