Overlooked Fate ~ Sequel

By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "OVERLOOKED LOVE" SO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "OVERLOOKED LOVE" THEN DON'T READ THIS!!! How... More

Chapter 1 ~ No Control
Chapter 2 ~ Playful Love
Chapter 3 ~ The Suspicion
Chapter 4 ~ Taken
Chapter 5 ~ The Mystery Boy
Chapter 6 ~ The Plan to Split
Chapter 7 ~ Stuck
Chapter 8 ~ Take Off
Chapter 9 ~ Covered Lies
Chapter 10 ~ Crashed
Chapter 11 ~ Train Ride
Chapter 12 ~ Choppy Choppy
Chapter 13 ~ Meeting the Others
Chapter 14 ~ The Song House
Chapter 15 ~ Arrived
Chapter 16 ~ Candy Robber
Chapter 17 ~ Attempt
Chapter 18 ~ The Marketplace
Chapter 19 ~ The Chase
Chapter 20 ~ The Search
Chapter 21 ~ Reset
Chapter 22 ~ Official
Chapter 23 ~ Bandaged Up
Chapter 24 ~ Found
Chapter 25 ~ Invading
Chapter 26 ~ RUN!
Chapter 28 ~ Game On
Chapter 29 ~ The Delivery
Chapter 30 ~ Bank Robbery
Chapter 31 ~ Hidden
Chapter 32 ~ The Temptation
Chapter 33 ~ Oppertunity
Chapter 34 ~ Once
Chapter 35 ~ Hope
Chapter 36 ~ Ruined
Chapter 37 ~ Last Straw
Chapter 38 ~ The Move
Chapter 39 ~ Warning
Chapter 40 ~ The Plan
Chapter 41 ~ Truth
Chapter 42 ~ The Cave
Chapter 43 ~ Caught
Chapter 44 ~ The Confrontation
Chapter 45 ~ Secret
Chapter 46 ~ Poor Escape
Chapter 47 ~ Far Away
Chapter 48 ~ Done and Free
Chapter 49 ~ The Fight
Chapter 50 ~ Cleared Up
Chapter 51 ~ Promise
Chapter 52 ~ Creepy
Chapter 53 ~ Exposed

Chapter 27 ~ Locked Out

909 34 264
By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

Biana's P.O.V

"Okay, Mr. Forkle make sure you rest well. You should get some sleep now," Linh said, helping Mr. Forkle to his room.

He smiled at her but cringed in pain. "Don't worry Linh, I will."

He then looked back at the rest of the group and said, "now you kids don't get into any trouble while I rest alright?"

Everyone nodded but Biana made eye contact with Keefe and she knew that they would do the opposite.

He made a gesture towards Tam and winked at Biana. Strangely, Biana felt herself have a weird feeling but she played it off by smirking back.

Fitz noticed and caught on and smiled mischievously too.

Her, Keefe, and Fitz had been planning for a way to bust Tam. They would try it tonight, they just needed to have Linh on board.

And with Forkle resting, he wouldn't know what was happening at all. But they had to make sure they wouldn't cause too much trouble because once Mr. Forkle recovers, they needed to get out of this hotel as fast as they could since the Neverseen obviously knew they are staying here since they called them.

Once, Mr. Forkle shut his room door, Biana casually made her way over to Linh.

"Hey Linh," Biana greeted.

"Oh hi Bi," Linh responded.

"Um...so the others and I were thinking," Biana started. She then looked around to make sure Tam wasn't nearby before she added, "we have a plan to get Tam's secret out of him."

Linh's eyebrows rose. "You do?"

"Yeah, we're hoping it will work. The thing is, we need your help," Biana continued.

"Alright, what do I need to do?" Linh asked.

"Well you see the balcony there," Biana said, pointing to the screen doors that opened to an outer part of their room that was outside. "We need you to go out there and pretend you are hurt. Call for Tam and have him come to help you."

"Okay, and why are we doing that?" Linh asked, looking confused.

"Well, once he comes, we need you to quickly run out and trap him outside," Biana concluded.

"TRAP HIM?!" Linh shrieked.

"Shhh! Yes, Linh! It's the only way! We can make him confess if we threaten to keep him out there," Biana explained.

Linh looked down. "I don't know...this seems a bit cruel to me. Maybe this is a secret he really needs to keep to himself. I don't think it's right if we invade his privacy."

Biana had a feeling this was how it would go, since Linh isn't the type to get her hands dirty.

"But Linh! Obviously this secret of his is holding him back from many things and we know he is in trouble! We need to find out because otherwise we won't ever know!" Biana argued.

"I don't know," Linh mumbled.

"Please Linh! You care for your brother right? Well, if you want to make sure he is safe, we need to figure out what he's holding back!" Biana reasoned.

Linh thought about it for a few seconds and finally said, "alright...I'll do it. But we better not hurt him."

"Thank you so much!" Biana thanked, hugging Linh tight.

"Alright let's do it!" Keefe exclaimed, popping out from around the corner.

"You were listening this whole time?!" Biana asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Well you girls aren't that quiet," Keefe said.

"Shoot, do you think Tam heard?!" Biana whispered, snapping her head around.

"Nah, he's too busy in his own world right now," Fitz said, also popping around the corner.

"Alright, Linh get outside and the rest of us will hide behind the couches to help you lock the door on him when you run out," Biana directed.

Soon, everyone was in place and when Biana gave Linh the cue to go, Linh cried out from outside on the balcony, "TAM! Please! Help me! I'm hurt!"

Linh dramatically fell on the ground and put her hand over her face and she pretended to be in agony.

Wow, looks like Linh has a natural talent for acting.

And sure enough, as Biana predicted, Tam came rushing out of his room and shouted, "where are you?!"

"Here! I'm here!" Linh cried out, dramatically flailing on the small balcony.

Tam gasped and sprinted towards her and opened the screen doors. He knelt beside her and asked, "what happened?"

"H-Help me up," Linh whispered, wincing.

Tam carefully helped his sister up but right when he did, Keefe shouted, "NOW!"

Biana, Keefe, and Fitz charged towards the screen doors and closed them shut as Linh escaped from the outside.

"HEY!" Tam shouted, banging on the doors from outside. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Keefe and Fitz started to die in laughter but Linh looked guilty.

"You're gonna stay out there and we won't let you in," Biana said, getting closer to him.

Tam snapped his head towards her and exclaimed, "WHAT?!"

"We'll only let you in if you tell us what you're hiding," Biana said, looking him right in the eye

Tam gasped in realization and backed up. "ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?! Let me in!"

"Tell us your secrets Bangs Boy!" Keefe demanded.

"I'm not telling a thing!" Tam spat, glaring at all of them, especially Biana.
And when he looked at Linh, he looked betrayed.

"Then we aren't letting you in!" Fitz said, crossing his arms.

"FINE! I'll sit out here with no problem!" Tam shouted, sitting down on a chair outside.

"Alright, Tammy. You let us know when you change your mind," Keefe said, smirking.

Suddenly, they heard a loud sound of thunder boom from outside.

"Well Bangs Boy, looks like it's about to rain. I wouldn't want to be out there if I were you," Keefe taunted, smirking.

Tam gave him the darkest glare before looking away.

The group then left from that area so they wouldn't have to watch Tam trapped outside.

"Guys, I feel so bad. This is so mean," Linh whispered.

"It's the only way. He needs to learn what trust means if he wants to work with us," Biana said.

"What are we going to do if Forkle wakes up and sees him out there?" Linh asked.

"That won't be for a while and I think Tam will crack by then," Fitz said.

Linh shook her head. "No, my brother is a very persistent person and he rarely lets anyone change his mind. He will sit out there for as long as he needs to."

"Let's just hope he changes his mind this time," Biana hoped.

With that, the group talked and hung out for a while and watched Tv to pass time. Eventually, Tam stopped banging on the doors.

Biana kept looking back at the screen doors, wondering when Tam would give up. But she had a feeling that Linh was probably right and that he wouldn't say a word.

Eventually, it was already the evening and everyone was heading to bed. Biana was concerned now that Tam would have to spend the night outside.

Maybe if she talked to him and told him how important it was that he needed to share what he was hiding.

Maybe she could reason with him...

With that, Biana waited till everyone headed to bed before she quietly made her way over to where the doors were at that led to the balcony.

Biana hesitated but then she peaked outside and gasped.

She checked the door knob and saw it was locked. She looked back outside, trying to see if she just couldn't see well.

But no, when Biana actually opened the doors and walked onto the balcony, no one was there.

Tam was gone.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Do you think they were too harsh or did Tam deserve it??

AND WHERE DID TAM GO???

WE SHALL HAVE TO SEE...

Next update on Monday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
115K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...