In an Alternate Reality- An A...

By somedoodwriting1

This story will follow the main continuity of Attack on Titan where the Curse of Ymir doesn't exist. This sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 21

2.8K 70 1
By somedoodwriting1

*Time Skip*

Annie woke up. The sun was bright outside. She got up and got ready for her day at the Military Police.

*Meanwhile*

"Haven't you heard? That Titan kid and the main leadership were summoned to the capital. They'll be coming through town today" a civilian stated.

"I see. I'm sure he'll end up being dissected this time." the other civilian said.

"I hope things work out, and things go thoroughly and that they seal the gate." the other civilian said.

A man heard the what the man said and dropped his bag.

"Did you just say seal the gate? Are you suggesting that we defile the walls even further? Defiling the three wall goddesses with our puny human hands, is an unforgiveable sin!" The man said. One the civilians noticed that he had a necklace signifying that he is a priest.

Everyone began to get out of the way of the man. He was going crazy.

*Time Skip*

Annie was making her way down the stairs and met up with the Military Police members.

"You finally woke up. You look so scary when you sleep. I didn't want to wake you up. I'm sorry Annie." Hitch said.

"You've been too lax lately." Marlo said.

"Huh? Are you mad?" Hitch asked Annie.

"Well, aren't you a friendly one. Leave her alone. She came from the Trost District. She's the only one here that has been in a fight. She's been through hell and back, it'll take her time to recover." a soldier next to Marlo said.

"Oh? I see. You like her, don't you? What's so great about her" Hitch said teasing the soldier.

"Hitch, there is only one way an idiot like you makes it into the Military Police." The soldier said.

"Oh? And what would that be? I wouldn't know." Hitch said.

"Hey! You two need to stop!" Marlo whisper shouted.

A higher-up walked up to the line of soldiers and saluted.

"Don't bother saluting. Today, we have a different kind of task for you than your usual busywork. That's why I had all of you come here. It regards with the Survey Corps group that has been summoned to the capital. They'll be passing through the city's main street today. Your job is to escort them. We need to handle them as they come through this town. We've been granted temporary permission to use 3DMG in the city. You will guard them in tandem with their own security. You'll travel by barge to the area where your mission will begin. That is all." the higher-up stated.

"May I ask something, sir?" Marlo asked.

"Hmm? What is it?" the higher-up asked

"What are we protecting them from? I've never heard anyone within the walls rebel against the monarchy. There are minor criminals. But it is hard to imagine that any real organization unless they are based outside the walls. I can't imagine any possible motive." Marlo stated.

"Oh. You're so serious. Well then, you'll be in charge of everything. Here, these are the details." the higher-up said as he handed Marlo some papers and walked toward a door.

"Us officers are already busy enough. You handle this on your own. Don't screw this up. Got it?" the higher-up said as he opened the door to play cards and drink booze

*Time Skip*

"Damn! He's just screwing around!" Marlo shouted.

"Yeah, this is organization is even more rotten that I'd imagined. Honestly, that is why I chose it. They make you do everything when you are a rookie. Why didn't anyone tell me about this?" Hitch complained.

"Damn scum, they can only think for themselves!" Marlo said.

"What are you talking about, Marlo? You choosing to join the Military Police makes you no different." the soldier from before stated.

"Yeah. I'm nothing like you imbeciles. I'm here to correct the Military Police" Marlo said

"Wow, Marlo! I never thought you were this kind of guy." Hitch said clapping her hands.

"And how will you do that?" the soldier asked.

"I'll work my way up the ranks. Once I'm in charge, I'll fix all the disciplinary issues and punish those who are corrupt. I'll make the Military Police a place for normal human beings. That's all. The way humans are supposed to be." Marlo said with his fist clenched.

"Wow, you're the real deal! And here I thought you were the same as them! Sorry!" Hitch said while laughing on the floor.

"That's quite the noble goal. Good luck." the soldier said as he stood up.

"I'm not so sure. If a "good person" like you ends up in control, I think that'd be the end of us." Annie said.

"Huh, What's that? You can actually speak?" Marlo questioned.

"I believe you're right. You're an honest person and say honest things. I know someone like that. Going against the flow takes a lot of courage. And I respect that. However, It could also be that you are all just fools." Annie stated whilst reflecting on Eren.

"Maybe it's just that other guy you know is an idiot. Don't lump me in with them." Marlo said with his arms crossed.

"Enough chit-chat. Let's go." Marlo stated.

*Time Skip*

Annie, Hitch, Marlo, and the others were making their way to their positions. Marlo was giving orders and Hitch was yawing. The others just followed. Marlo then came to a stop as he saw illegal trade of equipment and weapons to the black market. Marlo tried to stop them but was simply pushed away. Everyone watched as Marlo was getting beat up. Annie and Hitch went to stop the scene as it was causing a crowd to form. The Survey Corps then began to make their way to the capital and the Military Police carried out their mission of escorting them. Annie was then stopped as she heard her name being called.

"Annie." someone in an alley way said.

Annie went to where she heard the person's voice. She went to an alley and was met by Armin who was in a cloak and hood.

"Hey. Looks like you are one of the Military Police now, aren't you?" Armin asked Annie.

Annie was shocked.

"Armin..." Annie said.

Armin gave a faint grin.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Annie asked.

"I'm a cargo carrier. I have 3DMG hidden under this raincoat. See?" Armin said he showed Annie the 3DMG under his coat.

"What is going on?" Annie questioned.

"Annie, I need your assistance in helping Eren escape." Armin said.

"Escape where? If you disobey the monarchy, where will you go inside these walls?" Annie questioned.

"We'll just hide for a while. I don't intend on fighting the monarchy head-on. It'll be reported as a rebellion to the Survey Corps. It'll buy enough time to gather ammunition to counter the factions at the tribunal." Armin stated.

"Enough ammunition? Is something so convenient lying around? What's your evidence?" Annie questioned.

"Sorry, I can't say." Armin said looking down.

Annie sighed.

"Sorry, but I can't help you. I won't tell anyone, but you'll have to handle this on your own." Annie said and then started to walk away.

"Annie! Please! They are planning on killing Eren! They are clueless and only care for saving their own lives. This will unwillingly set humanity down the path of self-destruction! I know I can't convince you. But even so, we must bet everything. I'll try my best to avoid causing you any trouble. We need to get through the checkpoint within Wall Sina, I need the Military Police's help! This is the only way!" Armin explained.

"Armin, do I look like a good person to you?" Annie questioned.

"A good person? I've never really thought of it like that. To me, it refers to someone who's good for you. And I don't think there's any one person who's good for everyone. So, if you don't help me, then you'll be considered a bad person, to me, right?" Armin explained.

Annie looked at Armin and placed her gun on the side of the wall.

"Fine. I'll help." Annie said as she put on a ring.

*Time Skip*

Armin, Eren, Mikasa, and Annie were now walking to where they could get past the walls. Everyone walked in silence until Eren spoke up.

"Poor Jean. Let's just hope they don't find out that he took my place. We don't look alike at all." Eren said not staring at the carriages passing by.

"He'll be fine. You both look like criminals with the nasty look in your eyes." Armin said joking.

"Yeah? Well, I don't have a horse face like him." Eren responded catching on to Armin's joke.

"So, if I decided not to help you, how did you plan to get over the wall? Annie asked.

"We were planning on using 3DMG." Armin said.

"That's insane. Wouldn't it have been easier to escape before you'd reached Stohess? Why did it have to be here and now?" Annie questioned.

" I felt this city's complicated layout would have worked in our favor in swapping Eren with Jean. I thought that pretending to go along with it would've been better than just out right opposing the government would prevent suspicion and help buy time for our escape." Armin explained.

"I see. I understand now." Annie said.

Eren and Mikasa gave each other understanding looks.

"Oh, here we are!" Armin said as he ran to the spot.

Annie, Eren, and Mikasa followed.

"Here?" Annie asked surprised.

"Yeah. We'll be going through here. This is what is left of an underground city they were planning on making." Armin stated as he walked down the steps.

"This takes us close to the outer gate." Armin said to Eren.

"I see." Eren said as he looked back to Annie was still up top.

"Annie, what's wrong? Are you scared of the dark or is that big nose of yours not going to let you fit through?" Eren said mocking Annie.

"I'm scared of the dark. I'm sure that a suicidal bastard like you wouldn't understand how a weak girl like me feels." Annie responded.

"You were in the top 3. There are much better things to be scared of than the dark." Eren said in a serious tone.

Annie looked at Eren's eyes only to see that they were glowing. It terrified her.

"Oh well, suit yourself." Eren said as he turned and continued walking down the steps.

"No, I won't go that way. It scares me. I will only help you if you keep it above ground." Annie said.

The trio then turned around.

"For some reason, this area has been completely empty for a while." Annie said.

"It pains me, Armin. Since when did you start to look at me that way?" Annie questioned.

"Annie, why? Why did you have Marco's Maneuver Gear? I remember even the slightest of marks on his gear because I helped him repair it." Armin questioned.

"I found it and took it." Annie responded.

"Then, it was you who killed the two Titans we captured, wasn't it?" Armin questioned.

"Who knows, but if you thought that a month ago then why didn't you say anything?" Annie asked.

"Because I refused to believe it...I wanted to think that my eyes were deceiving me...But even back then...The fact that you didn't kill me....is why we are in the situation we are in now." Armin stated.

"Yeah. I believe so, too. I never expected to end up cornered like this. Why didn't I just kill you then?" Annie said.

Eren stayed silent. He had a serious look on his face and his eyes were glowing. Mikasa then stepped up and removed her coat.

"I've had enough. I can't bear listen any further. It's pointless. I'll tear you apart, Female Titan!" Mikasa said in a cold tone.

Eren looked back a little to see Mikasa and clenched his fist. There was silence until Annie started laughing maniacally.

"Armin, I'm glad I could be a good person to you. You've won your bet. But this is where my bet begins!" Annie said with a devilish smile on her face.

Armin then shot an acoustic shell. The civilians in the area began to trample Annie and held her. Eren then saw the claw that the ring had and acted quickly. He grabbed both Armin and Mikasa and hoisted them over his shoulders. Eren began to run as fast as he could down the tunnel. Eren looked back to see Annie cut her finger and a bolt of lightning fell from the sky. All the civilians were blasted away and there stood the Female Titan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 54 14
Attack On Titan Levi × Fem! Reader All characters except y/n belongs to Isayama Hajime and Kodansha. All rights reserved. Stories are purely fan-made...
36.6K 1.3K 47
𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘔𝘪, 𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘗...
11.5K 164 33
This story is based on the original anime. This story has the same storyline, but with most events having different outcomes. It's the alternate univ...
4.6K 117 24
An ErenxMikasa story cause there aren't that much out there. {Finished Editing} Attack On Titan belongs to Hajime Isayama