the go-getter||nba youngboy

By hoodluvagirl

read and see pls :) i promise you'll like it. More

prologue
meet the characters
001.
002.
003.
oo4.
006.
007.
008.
009
010.
011.
012.
Thank You Guys!(Not a chapter)
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
41.
042.
043.
044.
045.
BOOK 2.

005.

3.7K 155 53
By hoodluvagirl

Kentrell Gaulden

"mane she pose to be bringin ha friend ova hea" i said laying down on the sofa.

"who is ha friend, lemme see im tryna fuck sum" kd said pushing me over to sit down.

i smacked my teeth." yo big ear ass always wan fuck somebody girl prolly dont even want you" i told him showing him her picture.

"who the fuck y'all looking at" joe asked coming down the stairs.

"my future girlfriend when she come over hea" kd said snatching my phone scrolling through her page.

"mane lemme see" he sat down taking the phone from kd.

"that's the shawty from the store. i'll be damn if you get at her" joe said standing up.

kd smacked his teeth. " you always get the pretty bitches. i cant stand your ass with them skinny ass highlighters in your head" kd said while pushing him back on the sofa before going upstairs. 

"yo small ass. nobody wanna fuck a midget" joe called back to him. I was dying laughing, these niggas funny as hell.

"mane y'all crazy as a bitch" i laughed while going to the refrigerator. I hope Ailynn hurry up & get here nigga bored.

Ailynn Ranada

"Okay this is everything. I don't really need anything else" Maj said while dragging the rest of her bags down the stairs.

"you sure?" i asked.

"yup i'm ready" she said. i grabbed my keys and quickly drove to my house so she can set up all her stuff in the guest room. my house wasnt big and extravagant but it was a nice size to where more than one person can live in it.

I helped her bring her bags to the door. i dropped the bags just for a second so i could unlock the door then quickly picked them up again to bring them inside. when we got inside i dropped them on the floor.

"you wanna set everything up now or wait till we come back? " i asked her.

"errr we can do it later i guess " she said while setting her bags down.

"okay i'm going use the bathroom real quick then we can leave" i said and she nodded. soon as i started walking up the steps my phone was ringing. I looked down and it was kentrell. i answered.

"hello" i said into the phone still walking up the stairs.

"mane wea you at. it's been hours" he said looking into the camera.

"i'm on my way chill" i said making a face at him and he started laughing.

"aight" he said before hanging up.

I finished using the bathroom and washed my hands before going back downstairs. i opened the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"you ready maj?" i asked her while opening my water.

"yep lets go" she said getting up and i nodded.

we both got in the car and soon after driving we had arrived to kentrell house.

"damn this house big. what he do?" she said while i was driving through the gates. the guards knew who i was so they let me through easily.

"he said he a famous rapper" i told her while getting out. i grabbed my keys and locked my car before knocking on the door. after a couple seconds kentrell opened the door.

"took yo ass forever to get here" he said pulling me into a hug. i laughed while hugging him back.

"i told you i had to do stuff today" i said. i pulled out the hug and grabbed maj's hand pulling her into the house.

"who dat is" three said licking his lips at zamaj.

"nah son you gotta back up, i already called dibs on ha" kd said standing up.

"dont let joe hear you say that" ben said laughing.

"ian no damn property. ion belong to nobody but god" maj said crossing her arms.

"period" i said backing her up.

"looka you. mane come on" kentrell said trying to bring me upstairs.

"no we could chill down here. i cant just leave her down here with people she dont know." i told him.

"mane they aint no rapist. she gon be straight" he said.

"uhh you sure" i said pointing at them who were still staring at maj basically drooling over her. "exactly" i said.

i went to plop down on the couch and gestured maj to sit next to me. but before she could sit down right in between us. he mugged me and then put his hand over maj shoulder.

"boy get offa me" she told him getting up and sitting on the other side of me.

"alright be like that then but when i start getting swole and real sexy dont say nothing" he said before going into the kitchen. i started laughing. then kentrell came sat where kd was sitting.

"wassam with you" he said. i put my feet on his lap and my head back on the sofa.

"i'm chilling" i said.

"so you aint fucking with nobody" he asked me. he was staring directly in my eyes.

"no i'm single. are y-" i was in the middle of asking him but was cut off by somebody knocking on the door. everybody just looked.

"so aint nobody gon open the door" kentrell said.

"hell no nigga this yo house" ben said.

"facts ion pay no bills here" boomer agreed.

"i see how it is. all yall better remember this" he said before moving my legs off his lap and getting up. when he opened the door a girl came in. she was a lightskin girl with curly hair that came past her shoulders.

"hey baby" she told to kentrell before hugging him and kissing him on the lips. he hesitantly hugged her back.

well damn. i wasn't mad because i didn't know him very well but i was kind of aggravated. i thought we were going to work toward something maybe but clearly not if he has a girlfriend.

he guided her to the other side of the sofa and she sat on his lap.

"bae who they is" she said pointing to me and maj. i sat up almost instantly waiting to see how he would respond.

"thats ben and nem friends" he responded to her.

"oh" she said.

i was about to say something but then i just laughed a little. this nigga was most definitely tripping. i guess them vibes we was getting from eachother didnt matter. i got up and tapped maj shoulder. 

"see y'all later" i said grabbing my purse and keys. maj was following right behind me.

"wait bestie you just got here" ben said.

"i know but my sister just texted me. i gotta go do something" clearly i was lying but the room turned silent when the girl walked in. it's like the vibes in the room just died.

i opened the door and just when i opened it joe came downstairs. he looked at maj  and seemed surprised to see her. she waved at him and smiled. 

"wait" he said. i just continued to walk out the door and she did too. he followed behind us and he was talking to her through my car window. they talked for about 5 minutes before he said he was going back inside.

i pulled out of the driveway.

"girl the whole room vibes got throwed off" maj said.

"girl i know that shit was crazy" i responded while staying focused on the road.

vote & comment :)

what did you think? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love storyπŸ’šπŸ’š ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...
603K 23.7K 41
No one saw what I saw in him. He was Different. have to follow me in order to read certain chapters A NBA Youngboy Fanfiction
80.2K 2.9K 30
A NBA Youngboy Story