I'll Still Love You Tomorrow...

By thegreatestdelrey

❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transph... More

DISCLAIMERS
CAST
PLAYLIST (4TH YEAR)
Welcome Back
Attention
Forced Dates
Moving On
Clueless
Dahlia
I'd Never Harm My Own Blood
Worst Memories
Get Out of My Head
Goodbye
Petrova
Rita Skeeter
Spotted
Done For
Mother Dearest
You Owe me a Date
Haylee Black
Funeral
My Everything
Trapped Part:1
Trapped Part:2
See You Later
I'm So In Love With you
Silhouette
PLAYLIST (5TH YEAR)
5TH YEAR
Welcome Back
Letters
Stupefy
Real Shot
I Know
Destructive
Yule Ball
Unexpected Suprise Part: 1
Unexpected Suprise Part:2
I Love You
Drunk Crying
Wedding
Teasing
Alive?
False Hope
The Return Of Cedric Diggory
Ronald The II
No!
Where The Hell Is Cedric
Cornelius Fudge
Secrecy
Love You Always
Reunited
Dahlias Send Off
Mind Off
Back To Hogwarts
'Fight'
Make Up
PLAYLIST (6TH YEAR)
SIXTH YEAR
A New Year
Potions
I'm Still Mad At You
Therapy
Furious
The After Math
I'm Sorry
Tryouts
Valencia Petrova
Pansy Parkinson
Veritaserum or Dare
Sex-crew
Quidditch Match
I Don't Know
Scars
The Map
A/N
I Know What She Said!
Thin Ice...
Captain
Quinn's Trial
Happy Christmas
Spin The Bottle
I'm Sorry...
Epilogue; Part 1
Epilogue; Part 2
Epilogue; Part 3
The End
THANK YOU
REGRETS/IDEAS

Gone

707 28 143
By thegreatestdelrey

Melody and Haylee were chatting briefly in the hall as they rushed to their next class. Melody said goodbye to Haylee and walked over to where Harry was glaring at them.

"Do you have a problem, Harry?" Melody asked sharply.

"No," Harry replied.

"Then why are you looking at Haylee like that and me?"

"She's been here for like two minutes, and you're already all over her," he scoffed.

"We were talking for like 5 minutes. And there is no problem with me talking to her," she spoke.

"I know it's all pity because her mum died. I know Haylee, and she doesn't like pity."

Melody scoffed, "I am not pitting her; I enjoy her company, Harry. It's pathetic that you act like a total stranger to her just because of her friends."

"You're only talking like this 'cause you're best friend left you. Let me get one thing clear: Haylee is not Quinn's replacement."

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused," he replied sassily.

"Harry, are you fucking kidding me. I am not replacing Quinn at all. She is irreplaceable. Me and Haylee are just friends. If you could wrap your head around that and just be happy for her, maybe she'd talk to you," Melody snapped.

The truth was, Harry was jealous of Melody and Haylee's bond. He thought Melody and Haylee liked each other, not that he could blame them; they are both gorgeous. He didn't care about who Haylee's friends were, just Melody. Melody was his. And he's going to make sure of it, he thought.

"Are you going even to respond?" Melody asked in disbelief.

"Just-stay away from her." Harry stormed past her in a rush to his next class.

"Fuck you, Harry! And consider our date; off."

Melody was left alone in the hall. She was furious that he thought she was replacing Quinn. She was angry that he had asked her to stay away from Haylee. So Melody did the very opposite of what Harry had asked.

At lunch, Melody sat with Haylee and her friends. Now and then, Harry glared at her in disbelief, which did not go unnoticed by Melody. So she sent him a smug smirk in return. Melody finished eating early, so she left to prepare for her next class, little did she know, someone followed right behind her. Melody stopped to slip something into her bag. While she was doing so, she didn't notice a figure slip into a classroom next to her. As Melody was about to walk past the classroom, cold hands gripped her waist and pulled her into the classroom. Melody jumped when the cold hands touched her waist but quickly relaxed when she noticed it was just Harry.

"What do you want."

"I told you to stay away from her." he clenched his jaw and backed her into the wall.

"I don't care what you told me to do."

He leaned closer into her, his body now pressing against her's. He whispered huskily in her ear, "you should."

Melody felt a burn in her stomach as she said, "And why is that?" she asked as she felt Harry move his hand down her waist. Her breathing pace quickened, which Harry took notice of a cocky smirk crept on his lips.

Harry stepped away and heaved, "because I'll fucking ruin you."

Melody was disappointed at the loss of contact, but she didn't show it. Instead, she took a step closer to him and traced his sharp jawline with her pointer finger. She moved his head slightly to the side to whisper, "I'd like to see you try." Melody walked out of the classroom, leaving Harry in a state he thought he'd never revisit.

...

It had barely been two days, and Melody already had so many things to tell Quinn about. Melody was playing wizards chess with Ron or attempting to (she was losing badly) when Harry walked into the common room.

Melody chose to ignore his presence and kept on playing. As she was playing, Melody felt eyes on her. Melody lost at the game but was polite about it. She decided to go to the dungeons and look for Haylee. Harry quickly walked next to Melody.

"Where are you going?" He asked curiously.

"To see Haylee," she replied simply.

"Did you hear what I said in the classroom? I'll ruin you."

"Then ruin me."

Harry stopped walking. Melody got further ahead and, once again, left Harry with a stunned expression. The words 'ruin me' were oddly addicting to him, but they were more addictive coming from her.

•••

"So he just told you to stop talking to me?" Haylee asked in disbelief.

Melody and Haylee were now walking side by side in an empty hall. Having no one else to go to, she went to see Haylee.

"Pretty much, but I'm just gonna ignore him."

"Merlin, what is his problem," she breathed.

"Speak of the devil...." Melody whispered as Harry approached the two.

"Are you here to apologize?" Haylee crossed her arms.

"Absolutely not."

"Then you can leave now," Melody rushed.

Harry rolled his tongue against the inside of his cheek, "Sirius sent you a letter that arrived at my dorm on accident."

"You can leave now." she took the letter that Harry was holding.

"Also, Haylee, could I have a quick word?" Before she could respond, he grabbed her wrist and started walking towards a classroom.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Because-because I just am," he cut himself off.

"You don't even have a reason? You're so stupid sometimes." After a few moments of silence and Haylee eventually caught on. "Oh," she smirked. "You're jealous."

"I'm not-"

"Save it. I don't fancy Melody," she said. "You should apologize to her; she's pretty upset with you. She's been pretty upset in general. She told me about her parents and her best friend leaving. She needs a friend, although hopefully, you two are more."

"I kinda ruined it. This is extremely off-topic, but I feel like Melody has... changed, she's a lot bolder," he stated.

"And that's a bad thing?"

"No, no, I'm just not used to it," Harry cleared. "Given who her parents are, I guess it just runs in the family," he mumbled. "And how are you doing? I've been a total dick, and I haven't even asked how you were with... everything."

"Not great, but I'll get through it," she admitted.

"The sorting hat-what did it mean, traumatic?"

"My eating disorder always restrained me from making friends, and the few friends I did have are dead," Haylee replied bluntly, which Harry's eyes widened at the bluntness. "Oh, no. That's just my humor-I joke about it to get through it," Haylee explained. "Anyway, my best friend committed suicide, my grandparents died of old age, and my mom... overdosed and passed away in her sleep...."

"I didn't know that she overdosed," Harry said with sadness apparent in his voice. "And I am so sorry."

-

It was the final class of the day, meaning it was almost time to go back to the Petrova manor. Cedric insisted ongoing since he wasn't going to let Melody go alone. Melody was about to meet with Cedric when she heard Harry call from behind her.

"Sorry, nows not an amazing time," said Melody.

"Just two minutes, please?"

Just as Melody was about to reply, Cedric walked out with two water bottles and handed one to Melody.

"Where are you going?" Harry questioned.

"Petrova manor. We'll be back," Cedric cut in.

"I'm coming with you," Harry insisted.

"No offense, but you aren't really needed." Harry eventually talked them into letting him come, though Cedric was skeptical.

-

The three were now at the Petrova manor. Just as they were about to knock, the door swung open. Leo stood there with a welcoming smile and told them to come in. Dahlia was in an empty room with the other three totems set in front of her. She explained how the spell was going to work and why she was in this room.

"I had a soundproof room built with indestructible windows-just in case something went wrong. Also, your nose may bleed from doing the spell since this is your first ancient spell."

Leo, Dahlia, and Melody were sat with their legs crossed in a triangle. The totems were in the center of them as they put their hand in one another's. The three started chanting a spell, and the lights began flickering. Little did they all know, it was not because of the magic.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Questioned Harry.

"No, not at all," Cedric whispered.

Cedric and Harry started screaming for them to stop, but that only resulted in the three chanting louder. Melody's nose was now dripping with blood, which she acknowledged and stopped chanting. Dahlia and Leo stopped as well after they heard Melody stop.

Suddenly, the room swarmed with masked men, aiming their wands at all five of them. Dahlia and Leo turned around and quickly stood protectively in front of the children.

"We can't let you break that curse..." said one of the masked men.

"And why is that?"

"Bosses orders," he shrugged.

"Bosses orders?" Leo muttered.

Before Dahlia could respond to the man, Leo waved his hand, and all the men were unconscious on the floor. Except one-who was a woman-who had managed to block the spell. (A/N #womenorwhateva)

"Thought that was going to be too easy for you..." she spoke.

With a snap of her fingers, everyone was on the floor unconscious, except Melody.

"Why do you care if we break the curse?" Melody spoke up.

The woman took off the mask to reveal someone that looked an awful lot like Dahlia. "Because I'll die if you do."

"That's not my problem."

The woman took out her wand and said the words simply: "Avada kedavra" her wand aimed right at Cedric as the words fell out of her mouth.

"Is it you're problem now?" The woman spoke.

Doing so out of nothing but pure hatred and anger, Melody pointed her wand and called: "Avada kedavra."

The woman dropped dead on the cold, hard ground. The worst part wasn't killing her-it was the fact she didn't feel guilty after doing so. Melody was now standing in the middle of everyone, either dead or unconscious.

Melody rushed over to Cedric's lifeless body. Warm tears left Melody's eyes as she sobbed into his shirt. It was just hitting her, he's gone, and there's nothing she could do about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.1K 39
wassup I do whatever tf I want I post whenever tf I want So yeah. ~3 of the parts are not updates~ -I DONT OWN THESE CHARACTERS-
352 6 12
These are mostly x reader (I would do character x character if someone requests) REQUESTS OPEN Pretty much any character you want as long as you requ...
147K 6.3K 44
"You're so insufferable, I hate you!" Hermione exclaimed, disdain filling her eyes. "The feeling's mutual, you stupid... Muggle-born." Y/N retort...
312K 7.8K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...