Papyton oneshots

By XeroZero87

DISCONTINUED More

Merry Christmas - fluff
Happy New Year - smut
'Cute New Neighbour' - fluff
Kitten - smut
So Beautiful - smut
The Summer Skies Brought Me To You - fluff?
Falling Headfirst - fluff?
Mine - smut
Tired - fluff
One More Year Done - fluff
Muted Tones - fluff
Spider - fluff I guess
'Yes Sir' - fluff?
Dying In LA - angst/fluff
Spoopy - fluff
i'm out of creative titles - fluff
Say Yes - fluff
Whoops - fluff/lime
Sick - fluff
Forgive me - smut
Laser Tag - fluff
Trade - fluff
Home For Christmas - fluff
okay so-
Hayloft - smut/lime(?), angst
Hayloft II - angst
So...

Choker - lime

223 1 1
By XeroZero87

Words: 2669

Spring term of school, just before spring break

Warnings: sexual fantasies/desires, chokers/collars, (hint(s) to) choking kink, awkward flirting, cursing, no full smut scenes

Human AU, university AU

Implied Sub.!Mettaton and Dom.!Papyrus

Papyrus' eyes follow Mettaton's every move, watching him intently. His fingers run through his shoulder-length black hair, brushing it into place, before he sits cross-legged on his bed beside Papyrus. His long, thin fingers reach for the small boxes in front of him, curling around one and opening it. His fingertips sift through the contents, which rattle against each other. Mettaton pulls a single earring from the box and carefully puts it in, holding his bottom lip between his teeth. Closing the box and fiddling with the earring, he reaches for a small chain, lifting it to his neck.

That's one short necklace- oh shit.

Choker.

Of course.

Papyrus' eyes widen and he swallows thickly, his gaze following the shorter boy's fingers as he closes the clasp at the back of his neck, sorting out the front of the choker necklace.

"What do you think? With or without the choker?" Mettaton's eyes flick to Papyrus from behind his hair, his head turning slightly to better see him. Papyrus stumbles on an answer, flustered, causing Mettaton's eyebrow to shoot up in confusion. Eventually, Papyrus manages to get his answer out, saying that the choker looks good, so Mettaton keeps it on. He stands and turns away, putting the boxes back where they came from.

Papyrus can't pull his eyes off the chain wrapped tightly against the shorter boy's neck, the metal gleaming in the sunlight through the windows. His mind wanders off to places he would rather forget about, quickly returning when Mettaton shifts before he stands from his crouch.

Damn...

Nice ass...

——————————————————————————

The two walk back to their student residence, Papyrus following Mettaton, his mind not focusing. His eyes fall down the black-haired boy's frame, quickly shooting back up when he holds the front door open for Papyrus. Thanking him, he walks in, accepting the shorter boy's invitation to his room. Papyrus sits on his bed as Mettaton undoes the choker around his neck, breathing in deeply and turning his head left and right.

"I must have had it too tight..." he runs one hand over the skin of his neck, his other gently placing the chain on the shelf next to his jewellery boxes. Sure enough, when Papyrus looks close enough, there's a thin, light red line tracing around his neck. A faint blush creeping onto his cheeks, Papyrus clears his throat.

"Not a fan of the feeling?" Mettaton lets out a short laugh before looking Papyrus dead in the eye.

"Oh no, I love the feeling." He smiles to himself as he stands straight again, the taller boy's eyes once more watching his body as he stretches his back, rolling his shoulders backwards a bit. "If you get what I mean." He mumbles the second half, thinking Papyrus won't hear.

But he does.

Oh god, does he.

His cheeks darken further, thankfully invisible to the raven-haired boy, whose back is turned, and he stands to make his way to the bathroom, needing to calm down somehow. He splashes cold water onto his face, staring his reflection dead in the eyes.

"Get over yourself." He grips the sink in his hands as he growls at his image, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before leaving, heading back to Mettaton's bedroom.

The second his eyes land on Mettaton again, however, images flash in his mind.

Images of him gripping Mettaton's hips tightly, Papyrus hovering mere inches above him, a thick, black, collar-like choker around his neck, restricting the black-haired boy's breathing. Flashes of his forefinger hooked through a ring on a different collar, or caught in a longer necklace, twisting the chain tightly, pulling Mettaton closer, their lips pressing together. Apparitions of his hands wrapped around the shorter boy's neck, his eyes closed and his mouth hanging open slightly, pleasure evident on his face.

The pictures vanish as soon as they appeared, an imprint left in his brain, and an idea sparks. Watching Mettaton sit down beside him, headphones over his ears, his eyes focusing on his screen, most likely scrolling through social media, finding something on his playlist to listen to or searching for a video to watch on YouTube, Papyrus unlocks his phone and opens Google, typing into the search bar. He digs further through the internet before finding what he is looking for, smirking to himself as he makes the online purchases. His eyes flick back to Mettaton, who now balances a sketchbook against his knee, his left hand tapping his pencil against the paper for a minute before his eyes widen and he continues his drawing.

Papyrus stands, his smirk falling to a fond smile as he leaves the room, catching Mettaton's eyes and gesturing outside, making the excuse that he's going to the kitchen downstairs.

——————————————————————————

The parcels arrive within the week, and Papyrus grins as he races to his bedroom to hide them away.

Immediately, the fantasies return, imagining the black material around Mettaton's neck. He bites his lip as he fights the images down.

Make it to the end of the week. Most of the others are going home for spring break.

As far as Papyrus knows, only he, Mettaton and Xero, one of their housemates, will be staying for the week break, the others all going home. Lucas has already packed what he'll need and even now, Oscar can be heard throwing his stuff together in his room.

However, Papyrus' mind does not go easy on him, still forcing the pictures before his eyes. Groaning quietly, he runs one hand down his face.

Looks like this is one more of those nights...

——————————————————————————

Finally, the end of the week arrives, most of the other students leaving over the weekend, Lucas and Oscar heading out on the Friday night. Chris goes home on the Saturday morning, with Cory and Jack leaving on the Sunday.

Papyrus sighs as he flops down on his bed, stretching his body out before hearing a loud thud from the room above him.

"You okay up there, Xero?" He calls, his head poking out from his room. Xero steps out of his own room, standing at the top of the second set of stairs, one hand on his head as he nods to the taller boy, who raises an eyebrow.

"My shirt fell."

"It sounded a lot heavier than just a shirt." Mettaton's voice makes Papyrus jump, his head immediately flicking to him, shooting back to Xero before the two can make eye contact. Xero clears his throat and hesitates, rubbing the back of his neck as he laughs nervously.

"I was in it." The two other boys burst out laughing, a blush rising on Xero's face, one hand running through his cyan hair.

Thankfully, the rest of the day passes without an issue, though it seems that, for a terrifying moment, the whole week will follow that pattern. Fortunately, Xero heads off to a friend's house for a bit on the Thursday evening, so Papyrus asks Mettaton to join him in his room.

The two spend a few hours together, laughing and joking as Mettaton sketches absentmindedly and Papyrus scrolls through a small meme collection on his phone.

Mettaton's eyes shoot wide open as he realises just what his hands have created without him paying attention - his page is covered in a near perfect replica of Papyrus.

Shit. I'm losing my mind.

He rapidly turns the page, flicking to a clean sheet and starting a new image. This time, he tries his hardest to prevent his fingers from recreating the other boy's face in black and white. A small blush covers his cheeks as he wonders just how he had managed that in the first place, not processing the joke Papyrus has just relayed.

"Metta?" The shorter boy's eyes flick to his face, their eyes meeting as his blush deepens, much to his despair. "You okay? You seem a bit... flustered?"

Panicking slightly, Mettaton waves his hand and lowers his focus back to his book. "Yeah, yeah, of course I'm okay." Just then, something clicks in his brain. "Wait. 'Metta'?" Papyrus' eyes widen almost comically as he bites his lip.

"I, uh... I can stop using it if you don't like it-" Mettaton quickly hushes him, his cheeks burning pink as he ducks his gaze.

"No no, I did." The two sit in slightly awkward silence before Mettaton asks Papyrus to repeat the joke, genuinely laughing rather loudly when he does.

When Papyrus runs out of funny images and memes, even scouring the internet for a few more, his eyes wander around his room, eventually landing on Mettaton again, roaming across his body. His delicate-looking fingers that hold his pencil, his bottom lip caught in his teeth as his gorgeous, dark brown eyes stare at his page, one covered by his thick, black hair, his gentle curves, the jeans hugging his hips perfectly - god, how Papyrus wishes he was those jeans - his shirt hanging off his chest and sides, emphasising his slim waist. Papyrus quickly shakes his head, forcing his eyes away.

Stop it. Have some respect.

——————————————————————————

Eventually, Papyrus can't take it anymore - Mettaton has shifted his body so his legs are to his sides, his ankles beside his rear, his head tilted slightly as he scrolls further down social media, his sketchbook and pencil on the edge of Papyrus' bed. His right hand is planted between his knees, his body leaning forward slightly and turned to almost face Papyrus. Taking a deep breath and swallowing the lump in his throat, he speaks.

"Hey Metta, can I ask you something?" The shorter boy looks up, his eyes wide and innocent-looking, locking eyes with Papyrus and nodding gently. His hand lowering slightly, he switches his phone off and shifts his entire focus to the taller boy. Papyrus' face darkens a fraction, and he clears his throat again. "You see, I uh... kinda bought you something, and I was wondering if uh... I could give it to you now?" Mettaton's gaze sticks to Papyrus as he nods again, a small smile rising to his lips.

Before he has the chance to really say anything, Papyrus stands up, striding over to his wardrobe and pulling one of the small parcels out, passing it to Mettaton. He carefully opens the package, his eyes widening further and his jaw dropping slightly as he stares at the choker, one finger running against the soft material as his cheeks burn bright.

"Papyrus, I... I don't know what to say... thank you." His gaze rises to Papyrus' face again, a smile gracing his lips. "Thank you so much." The taller boy returns the smile. Mettaton closes the clasp, his neck stretching slightly, immediately loving the feeling of pressure on his skin, breathing becoming slightly harder than normal for a second before he adjusts to it. His grin widens as he gently runs his finger across it once more, tickling his own skin beneath it. Papyrus bites his lip, watching Mettaton's fingertip tracing around his own neck. He sits back down on his bed, fighting with all his might against the temptations in his mind. His light brown eyes, in spite of his best efforts, continue to roam Mettaton's exposed skin, and he silently wishes they could one day land on a small, round bruise that he could feel proud of.

Before Papyrus can stop himself, one hand lifts to the raven-haired boy's new choker, brushing against it gently. Mettaton trembles slightly, his body shaking at Papyrus' touch, his breath catching in his throat as his eyes drift shut.

The taller boy falters, his eyes widening as his hand stops, his fingertips barely touching the soft black velvet. He had braced himself to be met with resistance, not be welcomed with metaphorical wide open arms. Yet, here he is, gently brushing one hand against the neck of the most beautiful person he has ever met, receiving this kind of response. His mind races, his cheeks darkening slightly.

Not wanting to possibly get the wrong idea and take advantage of Mettaton in this state, Papyrus pulls his hand back, his eyes watching the shorter boy's face closely. Mettaton's eyes flutter open, landing on Papyrus again, wide and seeming to be silently pleading for something.

"Pap?" His voice is quiet, shaky, almost desperate. His head tilts to the right a fraction, and Papyrus bites his bottom lip as his eyes flick between Mettaton's neck, mouth and irises. The raven-haired boy leans closer slightly, his lips mere inches away from Papyrus'. The taller boy panics, fighting with all his might to not cover the distance. However, the glazed-over look in Mettaton's eyes drags him in, slowly closing as their lips meet gently.

The two share soft kisses, Papyrus leaning closer and eventually forcing Mettaton's body down on the bed. His shoulders press into the mattress, Papyrus' fingers holding onto them tightly. He pulls away a few centimetres, breathing quickly against Mettaton's skin. The shorter boy quivers, shuddering from head to toe, his fingers travelling subconsciously up to Papyrus' back. His nails scratch at his shirt through his white gloves, and the taller boy smirks against his lips as he leans in for another, more heated and passionate, kiss.

He slowly pulls away before brushing his lips across Mettaton's once more, pressing another on his cheek and a few along his jawline. Mettaton gasps for air, his fingers curling around Papyrus' shirt, pulling slightly, as the taller boy slowly drags his lips further down, approaching his neck. He gently kisses over his pulse spot, drawing a small whine from Mettaton, whose leg wraps around Papyrus' waist, trying desperately to bring his body closer. Papyrus' face soon comes back into view when Mettaton manages to open his eyes, his thick, black lashes fluttering. He smirks as he carefully, gradually, leans closer, his lips grazing against the raven-haired boy's, barely making contact.

Then the front door opens.

Papyrus immediately snaps his head up, his eyes wide, and Mettaton gasps quietly, his own head turning to face the closed bedroom door the best he can from his position on his back. He breathes quickly but quietly as Papyrus stands and opens the door, poking his head out.

"Oh, hiya Xero. I thought you were gonna be at your friend's place this evening?" Mettaton scrambles upright, twisting over himself and falling off the bed with a muffled thud. A short snort of laughter reaches his ears from the doorway, and he glares up at Papyrus from his place on the floor, pushing himself to his feet.

"Oh, yeah I was gonna, but then something came up and we all had to leave." Xero shrugs as he makes eye contact with Papyrus, one eyebrow raised. "Is Mettaton in there with you?"

Papyrus chuckles, the nervous undertone almost inaudible, brushing the question off with a surprisingly calm voice and a sensible excuse, and Mettaton realises just how well he had really prepared for Xero's absence that evening.

This smooth motherfucker-

The three manage to hold up a conversation for a few minutes before Xero's phone dings loudly and he grabs his charger and a few other things from his room in a small backpack before saying farewell again and leaving Papyrus and Mettaton alone once more.

Mettaton sits back down on Papyrus' bed, reaching for his sketchbook and pencil, his cheeks burning brightly. Papyrus settles beside him, watching his shaky hands with a small smile which becomes a smirk when the two make eye contact. They both subconsciously lean in, their lips pressing together again, quickly become heated and rough once more.

Papyrus pushes Mettaton down, straddling his hips as he pulls back, murmuring against his neck, his voice low.

"Now, where were we?"

Here, have a hopefully-decent chapter to make up for the last one I guess

Remember that consent should not be 'sexy', but is necessary before any kind of sexual activity or BDSM and is basic human decency

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 75 59
Just oneshots. A decent portion of them can also be found on AO3, under the same username/psueds. I changed the cover 3/24/22. Fandoms included: U...
242K 10.9K 37
Underswap!Papyrus x Reader And some Fresh!Sans x Reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- It isn't hard to slip into a dream. You're happy with what...
64K 959 50
This is an au sansxreader one- shot. It jumps to many aus and little stories you may like. Rankings #11 - Surface #2 - reapertale
218K 4.3K 59
Sanscest Papycest Fontcest X Reader/OC UnderTale UnderFell UnderSwap ErrorTale InkTale OuterTale AfterTale UnderFresh HorrorTale DreamTale AND ANY A...