Boy Next Door - Dabi x Reader

DABISFLVME

Your senior year is around the corner a new boy moves in next to you. You promise to stay away from him since... Еще

prologue
new guy
at the beach
golden boy
window
party
memory
janitor
facade
preppy neighbor
dinner
club by the beach
nurse
talk
pride
a cry for help
check up
hopeless case
a gift?
lets try this
love?
rain
short dress
lights off
its really you
a visit
an extra burger
sick
verdict
don't be a stranger
shaking
sleepover
wattpad issue
parasite
model for me
truth
first date
just for tonight
initiative
sounds like a plan
essay
mad
stress
leeches
no biggie
anxious
xoxo
shattered
square one
confidentiality
plug
raincheck
dealer
the movie
ice cream
reject
absent
lovesick
hide and seek
shut up
sundress
hair dye
a jog
jumpy
cat fight
pulse
i love you
chance
old habits
an end to this
flight
goodbye
surprise!!

say it

15.3K 466 905
DABISFLVME

"Does this look good?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Come here"

You twirled around in a tight short skirt, a leather jacket with tassels, along with some white doc martens. He grabbed you by the waist and kissed you, his hand grazing over your beautiful curves. "It looks fucking hot" He corrects your previous sentence, squeezing your waist.

"You wanna.. squeeze in a little quickie before we go?" You asked, slowly throwing him on your bed and climb on top of him. "Ahh.. now? We running a little late" He grins sheepishly, and you frowned. "Soon I'm going to have to buy a toy" You joked, followed by a nervous chuckle as you got off him and grabbed your purse.

"That's a good idea, I know a shop-"

"I was joking, Dabi, jeez"

He saw you roll your eyes and open the door. You were ticked off, he noticed this but didn't say anything. You hoped he would ask you what's wrong, but it felt like he was closing up on you today. You decided to push down these thoughts and walked to the car. As he began to drive, the sudden urge to ask stirred up.

"You never told me anything about quirk therapy, did it go well"

"It was okay.. it was weird opening up to a stranger, but oddly comforting.. I don't know, I might go again"

You hummed at his response, staring at the city lights as they slowly transitioned to the beach setting. You could barely concentrate on your thoughts, getting irritated at his loud music. You turned off the volume in frustration, and he asked "is everything okay?", you nod.

Something was bugging you, and it was only a matter of time until you blew up.

Shortly after, he parked into the vip of the bar, opening up the door for you. You grab his hand walking in, feeling the ground under you vibrate as the speakers of the club burst in your ears. And for some reason, you really didn't wanna be here.

He grabbed you by the hip and showed dominance, but you didn't really feel like it. He called you baby and princess, but did you actually feel like you were those things to him? There were times where you felt needed and cared for, and others where you would just be doubtful.

You hated feeling like this. It was so hard trusting him sometimes.

He dragged you backstage where you met with his gang of friends getting ready. "(Y/n)! It's been so long since I've seen you!" The blonde girl jumps in excitement as she puts on her shoes. "Hi guys.." You waved back and feel Dabi leave your side to grab his instrument.

"I'm sure you'll love today's performance, we got a really solid lineup, no we don't"

"They are always great, Bubaigawara~"

"You wanna wait in the crowd baby? We're about to start soon" Dabi asks as he tunes his guitar. "Uhm.. yeah, you want me to get you something to drink?" You asked looking around awkwardly, "I'm fine-actually get me a beer" He answers quickly and you walked over to ask a bartender.

"Two beers please" you kindly requested and rested your elbows on the long wooden table. During your waiting time, you noticed a familiar female figure sit next to you. White hair... bunny ears... wait.

"Rumi?"

"Huh? (y/n)? I wouldn't expect you in here above all places, oh wait, I would" she snapped with that devilish grin of hers. Guess she can't be nice even if her life depended on it. "I could ask you that" You responded and shifted your weight to one leg. "I was just bar hopping with the guys, but they didn't wanna get off on this place, so I'll be out of this shitfest soon" the girl says, eyes wondering around the crowded floor, "What are you doing here?".

"I'm going to see the band play"

"Right, is Dabi the one playing?"

"Guess you'll have to wait and see"

"I prefer not to, thanks"

"God, I don't know how we lasted so long being friends"

"Me neither"

The conversation was rendered short once your order came in. You grabbed the cold bottles and walked away from the spot, hoping she'd disappear once you went back to the crowd. "Here" you hand over your boyfriend the drink which he swiftly chugs down,  "thanks princess". "We're on in five" Shigaraki announces as you watch Dabi get ready. 

"Something on your mind?"

"What? Me? No I'm good"

"Ya sure?"

"Yeah"

Why did you always resort to lying? It was unhealthy to hide things like this, you felt trapped, to say the least. It both angered and disappointed you, because you never imagined things to go like this. Then again, it could just be one of your many overdramatic thoughts. 

"Alright then, we're going now, see you in the crowd" He said, not giving your strange attitude a second thought. He went in for a quick kiss before leaving you alone and went with Toga and the others. 

You shoved your way into the front row, getting a clear view of the stage, with an almost empty beer. After a few more minutes, the host introduces the LOV once again, and the curtains lift up slowly. You see Bubaigawara tap his drumsticks yelling "3, 2, 1!" and the music begins to play. 

You were sweaty from all the jumping, but it was still fun. Sure, the people around you bumped into you and at times made you want to yell at them, but it wasn't anything too dramatic. Dabi managed to catch a couple of glances at you, nothing too out of the ordinary. Oh, and you couldn't forget the flashing lights and smoke coming out of the sides whenever the beat dropped, it really was a great performance.

After a few more songs, the LOV called it a night and everyone was back to their cliques. You checked your phone for any messages from your dad, but that attention was quickly broken by a group of girls chatting behind you. 

"Ugh, Dabi just keeps getting hotter and hotter!"

"I knowww, I'm dying to talk to him but he's always at that lounge"

"I'm sure if you make a move on him he'll bite, you're super hot!"

"Yeah! Believe me he'll sleep with any girl who talks to him, it worked with me!"

"Wait seriously? Girl I don't believe you!"

"You serious? Show me the bracelet!"

You heard the girl in question jingle around the bracelet, that damn bracelet. Your blood boiled, it was so hard to not punch this girl. How could he be so easy?  Why did he have to sleep with almost every girl in here? 

Before you could keep listening to these comments, you bolted to the band's private lounge to meet up with them. "(Y/n)! You liked the performance?" Spinner asked you, blowing a cloud of smoke in your face. "Yeah, it was definitely one of your best" You chuckled nervously and there Dabi was, sitting with a girl. Before thinking it twice, you walked over to him, throwing hine a nasty glare. 

"Baby, this is Lynn"

"Lynn...?"

"The girl I give guitar lessons to, she's a bartender here" 

The girl was super hot, hot enough to worry you. She got up to meet your eye level and gave you a smile, "Hi! nice to meet you! Your boyfriend is really talented, and a great teacher". "Ahhh yes he sure is!" You masked your face with a gentle smile and watched her leave your sight so you could be alone with Dabi. He gestured you to sit on his lap and you obeyed, his hand creeping up your thigh. 

"Baby.. you wanna smoke outside.. take a break from everything here? I know you said there's nothing wrong but maybe a bit of weed will calm you down"

"Sure, I'm okay though, I promise Dabi" You lied, "That Lynn girl seems nice.. and weirdly close with you"

"I knew it, you're jealous"

"I am not"

"Baby she's just a friend, don't get any ideas"

"If you say soo"

"Hey, look at me"

You turn your head to lock eyes with Dabi, his blue eyes practically glowing under the dim lights of the room. "Nothing is going on, trust me" he restated with a sincere glare, now moving his hand to the back of your neck. Trust him, he says, I have nothing to worry about. "Okay, I will" You smile and met your lips with his. 

"Quiet down! My dad's gonna hear us"

"Like I give a shit"

You giggled uncontrollably and the two of your barged into your room. You desperately clung to his clothes so he could take them off and he mirrored your actions. You laid on your back in nothing but your pink lace panties, getting attacked by Dabi's wet kisses. Your breathing became deeper by the second as he fondled your breasts while hungrily kissing you. He began to softly pinch your nipples between his warm fingers as he licked and bit on your tongues, your low moans working as a fuel for him. 

After succeeding in leaving hickeys all over your neck, he grinded his aching cock against you clothed clit, growing impatient with the thought of fucking you without mercy. "I want it.. Dabi" you whined, desperately clinging on to him for as much contact as possible. "What do you want princess? Tell me" He growls, his voice raspy and deep, his fingers hooking your underwear. 

"You, all of you"

You see Dabi grin seductively, dragging the flat of his tongue down your abdomen. "How bad do you want me..?" He teased, stretching his grip on your soaked panties. "Really fucking bad" You moaned out, and he kept his eyes on you as he pulled your thong off. 

"Somebody's wet" He chuckled under his breathe as you felt his thumb press up on your heat. Dabi lowered his head, your thighs closing up on the sides of his face. You shivered once you felt him kiss your folds a few times before eating you out, swiftly twirling his tongue up and down and around your clit. 

You were seeing stars, and grabbed a fistful of his black hair and rode his face in an attempt to cum. "Yea-Yeah~" You bit your lip feeling your face grow hot with this much pleasure. He grabbed your thighs to stable himself and begin to suck your clit, making loud popping sounds. You were too overwhelmed to even try to shut him up, and instead letting him do his magic. 

He got a whine out of you once he stopped eating your pussy, and buried his knuckles in the bed, lining himself up with your entrance. Your hands reach up to caress his cheeks, giving him a smile that made his cheeks glow red.

"Can I.."

And it was like he read your mind in an instant.

"Yes" 

"Touya~ Fuck!" You whimpered out as he suddenly rammed into you. He slid in almost effortlessly, given how wet you were. Hearing his name come out of your mouth drove him insane, and turned him on even more. 

You felt his length brushed against your velvety walls, and he looked down at you as you rolled your eyes back. You spread you legs wider so he he could move his hips forward and snap with yours. 

The bed was creaking, your skin slapping with his, and both of yours pants was all you could hear. Your body was going numb and limp every time he hit your cervix. He quickly found your weak spot, causing you to mewl shamelessly. 

"Right there, princess?"

"Ri-Right there, Touya"

He began abusing your sweet spot, pounding into you like you were all he had left. He was also beginning to get loud with his moans, which was rare. You made sure to keep your eyes on him, and vice verse as you held a hand on his face. He resting his head on your hand, drilling his cock deeper, beads of sweat gathering in his forehead. 

"Mm' coming, Tou.. Can I cu-please" you pleaded at this point, unable to form proper sentences. 

"Say it again" 

"Touya"

"Again"

"Touya~oh my god.. I can't, I can't"

"Cum for me, (y/n)"

You arched your back, letting the orgasm run throughout your body. He also pulled out and came on your stomach, throwing his head back groan lowly. He held your trembling legs, leaving  a trail of kisses all over your body and up your lips. Dabi took a wipe and cleaned you up before pulling up his boxers and crawl in your bed.

You cuddled him beneath the sheets, your fingertips brushing his cold staples and scars. "Dabi.." You mumbled his name, "Touya is fine, for tonight". You hummed with a small smile, tracing a line down his chest. 

Say it. 

Say it or you'll regret it

"I love you, Touya"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3M 59.1K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
774K 22.9K 22
{BOOK1} I open my eyes to a dark room as my senses slowly crept in. This isn't a pillow! Pillow don't have abs or heartbeats. My head snuggled into a...
328K 8.3K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
474K 23.7K 56
NEEDS TO BE EDITED "she say she wanna be my down chick she say you the one i wanna get that cash with" india, being a freshman in college has a lot t...