𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶-𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱...

By S4LTBURN

𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 bang sihyuk decides to have a female trainee compete in iland More

⌗ ˚₊۰ ☁️. 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗 !!
⌗ ˚₊۰ 🩰. 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗔 !!
⁰⁰¹ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘖𝘕𝘌
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
⁰⁰² ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘛𝘞𝘖
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 09
⁰⁰³ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
⁰⁰⁴ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
⁰⁰⁵ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
⁰⁰⁶ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘚𝘐𝘟
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
⌗ ˚₊۰ 🖇. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣 !!
⁰⁰¹ ↳ -𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘚
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
⁰⁰² ↳ 𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘊𝘈𝘔𝘗
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
⁰⁰³ ↳ -𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘚
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
⌗ ˚₊۰ 🥥. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢 !!
⁰⁰¹ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘖𝘕𝘌
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
⁰⁰² ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘛𝘞𝘖
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
⁰⁰³ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 09
˗ˋ 10
˗ˋ 11
˗ˋ 12
⁰⁰⁴ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 09
˗ˋ 10
˗ˋ 11
˗ˋ 12
⁰⁰⁵ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 09
˗ˋ 10
˗ˋ 11
˗ˋ 12
˗ˋ 14
˗ˋ 15
⁰⁰⁶ ↳ 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝘚𝘐𝘟
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 09
˗ˋ 10
˗ˋ 11
˗ˋ 12
˗ˋ 13

˗ˋ 13

2.2K 105 1
By S4LTBURN

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.5 pt.13┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The four I-Landers in the lobby waited, their stomachs twisting into knots as the listened to who would be the next to join them in the final.

And in fifth place, with 83 points, was Heeseung. If Lina hadn't placed before him, than the relief that she felt when Heeseung was announced to be the fifth I-Lander in the final would be the most she had felt in her life.

"Oh thank god." She breathed out, visibly relaxing as she stood, watching as Heeseung moved to stand on the platform.

"Even though I could've done between in many areas, thank you for giving me a good score." Heeseung began his thank you speech. "And also.." He paused, seeming to be struggling with what he was trying to say.

"I really want to be a good idol." His voice had grown thick with emotion, and Lina clasped her hands in front of her chest, feeling bad for him. Heeseung wiped his eyes, taking another pause. "So I wanted to show that I can do a good job with this sort of concept..."

He dabbed at his eyes once more, finding it hard to speak. Words of encouragement with a slight confusion came from the producers - saying that he had done well. But as Doobu correctly pointed out, he wasn't satisfied with himself.

"Don't cry." Sunoo looked sad as he watched the screen. "He tried so hard this time."

"I also feel like I didn't do a good job at being a leader." He sniffed, eyes red and the tears evident in his voice. "So I want to say sorry. From now on, I'll try even harder. To show a different me. Thank you."

He bowed low, Lina moved her hand up to her face and quickly wiping away the tears that had streaked down her cheeks.

The group of four greeted him with applause as the gateway turned, the boy bursting into tears almost as soon as he stepped out, guided down the steps and pulled into a hug from K.

Moments later and he had moved out of it, tears streaming down his cheeks as he turned to the girl, who opened her arms and hugged him instantly, feeling the shoulder of her shirt get wet as he balanced his chin on it, his own shoulder shaking.

"It's okay." Lina murmured, the others placing their arms around the crying boy, so o second with stress, pressure and disappointment that he just had to let it all out.

Whilst they were comforting, a video of the presenter had appeared on screen once more, once again reminding them what would happen at the end of the ranking.

Heeseung's head still on her shoulder, Lina glanced up at the screen, feeling her stomach twist itself back into knots, any relief she had felt from Heeseung making it through disappearing.

She cared for all of the I-Landers. As the group had become smaller, they had grown closer and she didn't want anyone to leave.

But Jay and Sunghoon were her priority. The group of legendary BigHit trainees had made it through so far, almost always being together and their friendship clear on screens. If one of them left, Lina didn't know what she would do with herself.

Her arms remained around Heeseung, hand moving up and down his back lightly, comforting him. But her attention was forced back to the screens, as the next person to be ranked would be revealed.

Heeseung pulled away, still teary-eyed but wanting to see this as much as everyone else. The boy sandwiched himself between K and Chaerin, the eldest I-Lander with his arm around his shoulders, and Lina holding his hand, smiling at him whenever he glanced over.

"We'll announce the sixth place I-Lander who may advance to the final test." The system announced. "This is the score of the sixth place I-Lander."

81 showed up on the screen, and it because strikingly clear just how close all these rankings were. "There's basically no difference in the scores." Sunoo voiced his thoughts, the I-Landers beside him nodding.

"The sixth place I-Lander... Park Sunghoon." Lina's legs swayed under her, a deep breath that she hadn't realised she had been holding escaping her lips.

Heeseung squeezed her hand, Lina returning the gesture. They just had Jay to go, and they would be in the final. They had survived together so far, and they could continue to do so.

"I learned so much in this test." As the I-Landers had been reacting, Sunghoon had moved up onto the platforms. "But I also felt I was lacking a lot, so thank you for giving me a good score. I'll make sure to show Ive improved in the final test and continue to work hard so I can debut. Thank you."

He bowed, stepping off the platform and moving over the gateway, Lina bouncing up on down on the balls of her feet from happiness, trying to ignore the worry that had gathered over Jay.

Sunghoon passed through the gateway, greeted with a group hug as soon as he was there. He seemed exhausted, having struggled with the concept all the way through, but managing to get a good score.

"I knew you would do good." After hugs from the other I-Landers, Sunghoon had stood besides Line, faces turned towards the screen. She nudged him gently, a smile on her face.

"And I knew you would as well." Sunghoon replied. They didn't even need to look away from the screen to see how the other was feeling, to read the emotion in their eyes or see the relieved smiles on their lips.

And as they watched, waiting for the seventh I-Lander to be announced, they silently linked hands, squeezing just a little too tight.

Both of them overcome with nerves for their friends, terrified to find out who would leave them so close to the end.

even with the spotify and kakako
problems i'm fine bc i know how to
download local files and now i have ddaeng,
jaehyun's i like me better cover and p1harmony's
maniac cover everywhere i go

also i'm really dragging out this elimination
and idk why maybe bc it's like for the final
episode and idk it's high stakes? a lot of emotion??
idk

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 783 28
the bittersweet idol-life story of Jung haerim after being the confirmed 8th member of enhypen.
6.7K 299 21
"𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 , 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 "
57.8K 1.6K 50
., ' / 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒖𝒉𝒉𝒉?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...
144K 8.5K 36
he fell with grace and with grace, he was saved. ─────── enhypen's park sunghoon × female oc written during i-land's airing ( 2020 )