Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

By Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2
Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.11
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1
Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2
Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust

944 22 19
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

After defeating some enemies (July 15th, Thurs apparently, Jesus that'll take me like 8 chapters to do them, I'll go straight to the actually threaten) who became stand users, thanks to Yoshihirio. But it was thanks to Josie and her friends who defeated them, with the help of others too, Mikitaka and Yuya. And also, Josie and (YN) have been each other's back together and working together as well, even though Josie was starting to like him more than before...oh my....but that's what we won't focus on...as we then focus on Kira Yoshikage, who appears that Hayato has been following this entire time, knowing that he may know his secret already...so Kira finds Hayato in the showers, as he "joins" him, knowing that he wanted to talk to him about spying him, but Hayato refuses and started to threat on Kira, knowing that if he tries to hurt Hayato or his mom, he'll tell his mom and everyone else that who Kosaku really is, but Kira won't let that happen as he soon killed Hayato with Killer Queen, which was a bad timing, knowing Shinobu was still in the house...and what's worse, his father came, as Yoshihirio notices Kira biting his nails, blood to come out as well and notices Hayato on the ground, dead.

Yoshihirio: I-I can't believe you actually got rid of that Hayato kid. What a stupid thing to do.

Kira (Kosaku): I'm trying to think of what to do now!

Yoshihirio: I know, but it seem like you made it look like he has fallen down the stairs, but the time is unfortunate. But that's not all! I saw Rohan Kishibe was already investigating Hayato Kawajiri! And they're still not positive if that Kosaku Kawajiri is you! But they'll be coming tomorrow in this house!

Kira (Kosaku): Shut up! Let me think! *continues to hit his nails*

Yoshihirio: Son, I'm sorry to say this, but it looks like it's time for you to move out. Go to another town and hide so-

Kira then gets upset as he grabs onto the picture of his father...

Kira (Kosaku): Are you telling me to leave Morioh!? You know very damn well that I'm done living my life in fear, having to worry about someone coming after me! I will never leave this town!

Suddenly, Kira felt something on his hand, like something stabbed him, and it was the arrow that Yoshihirio had, the arrow somehow was going inside all the way in Kira...

Kira (Kosaku): Wh-What the!?!

Yoshihirio: The bow! I-I didn't do anything! I didn't move it! It acted by itself!

The bow continues to climb up to Akira's whole arm as it then sticks out and stabs on Kira's neck...

Yoshihirio: Y-Yoshikage!!!

Everything turn black...what happen to Kira? And what did the bow actually did to him??? ....the next morning, Shinobu was calling for Hayato to wake up for school...

Shinobu: Hayato! Hayato! You better be awake or-

Shinobu notices that Hayato was already awake and dressed up for school...*wait, I thought he's dead*

Shinobu: O-Oh! You're awake. That's a surprise. Anyways, breakfast is ready.

Shinobu leaves...

Hayato: I didn't know what happen last night...and couldn't sleep well. But all I can ever is that he knows I saw him killing someone. And even though, if he even lays a finger on me or my Mom, I'll expose him. But...what should I do now?

Hayato exits his room as he heads over the kitchen and eats his breakfast, as he does, he suddenly hears humming, and he knew who he was, Kira appeared...but somehow...he seems different...he looks the same, but this time he did something with his hair, it's all white and somehow with black stripes as well..

Kira then goes to the mirror as he fixes himself, it's like he doesn't remember what happen yesterday, nor he doesn't feel worried that Rohan Kishibe will be coming in his Josie and investigate about who he actually is...even his father was confused as he was hiding behind the lamp..

Yoshihirio: I-I don't understand...what happen, Yoshikage?? Yesterday I warned you about Rohan coming to investigate about you...but all the sudden you were okay with it...and didn't seem worried about it...I-I don't understand. What makes you so calm and carefree.

Suddenly, the phone started to ring...

Shinobu: Hayato, can you get that for me please?

Kira (Kosaku): I'll get it.

Shinobu: O-Okay darling!

Kira: Hello, Kawajiri Residence.

As Kira answered the phone...Shinobu was pouring her favorite tea on the tea pot, she soon walks over to the table and accidentally trips and ends up braking her tea pot...

Shinobu: Ahh! My precious tea set! Hayato, why didn't you help me!? You just stood there and ignore me!

Kira (Kosaku): Now Now. No need to blame anyone. No need to fight as well. If it broke, I'll buy you another one. Besides, whoever called must've called the wrong number. Anyways, we're all family. So we should get along together. Now, I should be get going already...but first....

Kira suddenly walks over to Shinobu as he suddenly grabs her hand as she blushes...Kira then suddenly gives her a goodbye kiss on her cheek and so he leaves to work...

Kira (Kosaku): Be back later, darling.

Shinobu was so flustered and surprised that his "husband" have her a first kiss...Hayato didn't seem to like it. So after he was done with his breakfast, he soon puts his shoes and grabs his backpack. Soon to exit the house to see if Kira was gone...

Hayato: Oh good, he's gone.

...Until...

Kira (Kosaku): No, I'm here.

Kira appeared behind the door soon placing Hayato's yellow hat on his head...and knowing how scared Hayato is when he's near Kira...

Kira (Kosaku): Why don't we take a little walk?

Hayato had no choice...so he had to walk with Kira, soon Hayato doesn't have to make a scene, or he'll be killed by Kira...

Kira (Kosaku): You know, going from feeling refreshed to falling into despair...so much happened lately. Ive been in a train of emotions lately. But now I'll be able to feel at ease. Since you did cornered me last night, I was able to mature. Seriously, your will last night was so strong. To think you had the guts to stand up and threaten me, Yoshikage Kira.

Hayato: Y-Yoshikage Kira??

Kira (Kosaku): Hehe. Did I really told you my actual name?

Hayato: A-Are you trying to kill me after?!

Kira (Kosaku): Kill you? Cause you found my secret? There's no need for that, now that I'm matured. No matter who you tired to get help from or ask anyone to get me and take me down, it doesn't matter, cause now, none can rival me. I have no interest in killing you nor your mother...cause if I am, I would have gotten rid of you and your mom last night. From now on, we're all going to get along and live happily together. So relax...like a family. Well, I have to head to the station, be safe, Hayato.

And so, Kira leaves Hayato and heads over to his job...Hayato started to make his way to school, as the clouds started to emerge and thought to himself...

Hayato Mind: None can rival him...what does he mean by that...is there someone else that no one can beat him?? Does it mean there's others that have the same power as him...but what was with that creepy talk with him??? What did he mean none can rival Him...what is he trying to say?? What should I do now??

Soon, Hayato notices that a car door open, soon someone inside appeared and called his name..

Rohan: You're...Hayato Kawajiri.

Hayato notices that inside the car was Rohan Kishibe...

Hayato: Eh??

Rohan: Here, the names Rohan Kishibe. And I'm glad I found you. There's something that I wanted to ask you out of curiosity. I was investigating for the murderer here in Morioh, and I notice I found a picture of you taking a video of your own father.

Hayato suddenly was scared, knowing that if he tells anyone about Kira, he would do something to him...so Hayato tried to run away, but Rohan didn't let him, soon he uses Heavnes Door to turn his face into a book and knocking him out. After that, he then places him in his car...

Rohan: Well, it was all the sudden...besides, it's much faster to read about Hayato Kawajiri then asking some bothersome questions. And get the answers easily.

Rohan then started reading Hayato's memory experience...but he then saw a writing that says "You mustn't red any further"

Rohan: Eh?? What's that suppose to mean?? Heavens Door only shows me the memories experiences only, and yet, I've read this. It's somehow wanting me not to read further more about this kid...but I have to. I need to know why was he spying on his own father.

Suddenly, something got Rohan's attention, the next page, it somehow started predicting on what was gonna happen in seconds like "A man will walk pass and sneeze saying "Damn it" and some girls will laugh at him, then it'll start raining after, and at 8:27am, lighting will struck on the Pepsi billboard" after ready those predictions, it actual happens right now, a man sneeze, said "damn it" girls laughed at him, and started wrong in after words, and Rohan's checks his watch, which is 8:27am...and lighting strike at the Pepsi billboard...

Rohan: E-Everything that I just read, actually happen in real life!? J-Just who is this Hayato Kawajiri kid?!

Rohan reads the next pages, soon to find a writing saying "My dad isn't my dad, another man killed him and disguise into him...his name is Yoshikage Kira"

Rohan: K-Kira!? Wait, so...his dad is none other than...

Rohan takes out the picture of Hayato spying on his "father" soon he picture Kosaku as Kira, and soon, he found out that Kosaku Kawajiri is none other than Yoshikage Kira disguise as Hayato's father...

Rohan: I-I did it! I hit the jackpot! And Thai kid was the answer as well! Yoshikage Kira is Kosaku Kawajiri! He disguised himself as this kids father! Hehe! Now, let's see where is Kira now-

But suddenly, as soon Rohan turns the pages, a writing that he saw shocked him and sweat in fear...the writing he saw said "Rohan Kishibe will be killed by Yoshikage Kira"

Rohan: "R-Rohan Kishibe will be killed...by Yoshikage Kira"!?!

Suddenly, a page was lifted itself, as a small Killer Queen suddenly appeared and stares at Rohan...

Rohan: Wh-What the hell is that!?!

Killer Queen: Killer Queen! Daisan No Bakudan! Bites Za Dusto!!!

Rohan: Heavens Door!

Killer Queen: Too late Rohan Kishibe! Killer Queen is already inside your eyes! That is what you're seeing! The switch for Killer Queen's third bomb has already activated!

Killer Queen suddenly activated a third bomb inside Rohan, soon Rohan's back exploded, as blood spill out, as he then collapses to the floor...

Rohan: Wh-Wh-What the...h-how-!?

Killer Queen: Killer Queen's third bomb allows me to blow anyone away who tries to come after me! It'll activate to anyone who tries to get near to Hayato and learn about me! It'll activate if Hayato verbally tries to even revel a small identify about me. Which means that the bomb is implanted in him!

Rohan: C-Come to think of it...I-I was suppose to me Koichi and the others at 8:30am...

Suddenly, Rohan saw Koichi, Jocelyn and (YN) far from the corner street...

Rohan: I-I found them...n-now I can tell them...that I have found the real Yoshikage Kira! I-I have to-

Suddenly, with Rohan to weak to use Heavens Door, Hayato's face was now back to normal, soon waking up as he saw Rohan on the ground, hurt real bad...

Hayato: Eh!?! H-Hey! What happen!? Are you-

Killer Queen: And now, this is the real third ability of Killer Queen!

Killer Queen activated the third bomb inside Rohan, soon his body started to shatter him as he then scream his final words...

Rohan: K-KOICHI!!!!!!

After that...sadly...he was blown to smithereens, Hayato saw everything as he screams in fear, but somehow...collapses to the floor and suddenly...woke up in his bedroom!??! All of the sudden, Hayato notices he was back at his bedroom, checked his alarm, it was 7:30am....

Hayato: I-It was a dream!?

Hayato got up from his bed, soon he dresses up for school as he looks out in the window...soon hearing his mom coming in...

Shinobu: Hayato! You better not be sleeping or-...o-oh! Your awake. I'm surprised. Anyways, breakfast is ready.

Hayato Mind: I couldn't sleep last night...somehow I kept having those nightmares...

Soon Hayato exits his room as he heads downstairs for breakfast...but suddenly, as he sits down...he notices that it was the same breakfast, and could have sworn he saw this before...

Hayato: D-Didn't she..this seems...weird...

Suddenly, the TV news was air, right when the phone rang, and Kira with his new hairstyle came in and started fixing himself in the mirror...

Hayato Mind: Th-The TV...phone ringing..and him coming in...th-this wasn't a dream...it's the same morning! Somehow...it's repeating! It's repeating the same morning! And...I think his name is...Yoshikage Kira! He's doing this! And what I remember, he implanted a bomb inside of me, whoever comes close to me to even try to found out his identity!

Shinobu: Hayato, can you at least stop ignoring me for once and answer the phone!

Suddenly, Shinobu rushes to the table, and soon holding on her favorite tea set, knowing that Hayato already knew what was gonna happen, and so it did, Shinobu tripped, as Hayato quickly catches her tea set...and places it at the table safety.

Shinobu: O-Ow...

Hayato: Y-You okay??

Shinobu: Y-Yeah, a-and you luckily catches the tea set. It's like you know it was gonna fall, but you could at least answer the phone.

Shinobu runs over to answer the phone...

Hayato Mind: I-It's like no one knows...it's like I'm aware that I'm the only one knowing that the morning is repeating!

Kira (Kosaku): It's almost as you already knew, huh?

Hayato: Huh!?!

Kira quietly explains to Hayato that everything that happen with Rohan, actually happens in real life...

Kira (Kosaku): Apparently you blow someone up and came back, Hayato. Hehe. No really. I don't know exactly you've done. This is called Killer Queen: Bites Za Dusto, and automatically protects me...from si de you. So, you know that I already killed you once last night? At the bathroom, thought the remit of the despair I was feeling from the situation I was in, but I gained a new ability. By using the ability on you, time when back an hour, and the fact I killed you disappeared. At the same time, you became a bomb to protect me. You told someone about me and the bomb activated, and then came back here, just like how it was. Who did you blow up hm? Come on, tell me. Who did you kill?

Hayato: I-I didn't told anyone...

Kira (Kosaku): I see! Then someone must've ask you questions then. It must been that Rohan Kishibe guy, even if you had no onetime of telling anyone. As soon as someone asks you about me, Bites Za Dusto will activate. And once it does, it'll bring you back here, the very fact that Rohan encountered you has disappeared. That is Killer Queen: Bitez Za Dusto for you! And now, you won't be able to tell anyone. There will be no one to ask you about me!

Hayato Mind: I-I can't beat him...even thought I'd I try to tell someone about me...they'll be killed and the day will be repeated! I-I don't know what to do now!!!

-END OF CHAPTER 54-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 160 20
☆ . okoshi ─ the heir to a limitless fortune goes on a vacation to morioh to find their true love. seems easy enough; only, if that they're unabl...
2.2K 125 77
[Has a TVtropes Page] - Musutafu, the place where it all began. The place where the greatest hero in all of Japan was born, and where his backstory t...
138K 5.4K 43
Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defenseless against the world. But when Jota...
90.7K 4K 30
[ Josuke Higashikata x Female Reader ] 16-year old (y/n) Kawajiri has her life turned upside down when she gets struck by a golden arrow. ❝ Fate has...