In Anthoer Life *Wicth Book 2*

By marvelgirlfan

This is book two of bewitched. Like always I don't own anything in here. Must read Bewicthed first! Blossom c... More

chapter 1 : blossom, I love you
chapter 2 : kitty kitty
chapter 3 : wicth no more
chapter 4 : past Halloweens
chapter 5 : little red wonderland
chapter 6 : Sabrina
chapter 7 : sisters?
chapter 9 : mrioir cruse
chapter 8 : witch's giving
chapter 10 : not this time!
chapter 11 : girlfriend
chapter 13 : dreams are true!
chapter 14 : moving on
chapter 16 : home coming!
chapter 12 : my master
chapter 15: lies
chapter 17 : a blood white dress
chapter 18 : mommy?
epilogue : burn the witch!
a wish is a dream the mind makes

chapter 19 : her love is the same

9 0 0
By marvelgirlfan

Told form blossom's point of view

It's been a week since yui and ayato lefted. I still vist Sabrina and sucy even though I feel like the odd one out. Sabrina and sucy talk like they old pals, but when I try to talk with Sabrina, she just talks about boring stuff like politics. She doesn't even ask me about my past! So she could be welcoming a tottaly killer into her home.

" today is mother day in the other relam, I don't know what to do" sucy told me over the phone. " maybe you could get her a card, candy, or even flowers" I sussgted. " what were you thinking of getting her?" She asked. " maybe just a card or even a cake" i said. " how about you get hrr a card for the btoh of us and i'll bake a cake for her" she sussgted. " whatever" I sighed. " that's for helping out, blossom!" She hanged up. " hopefully when I have a kid, they know i'm thier only mom" I sighed.

I got out two pans. One was small and the other was meudiem. I baked a choalcate cake and devoted it with white buttercream. I then made fondant roses. I then added chocolate sprinkles. I wrote "happy mother's day" in pink icing. After i was done, i placed it in a cake box. I tied a pretty pink ribbon aorund the box. I made my way towars her home.

" you can do this, bloss" I told myself. I ringed her door belle and she opened the door. I held the cake box behind my back. " hello, blossom" she said once she saw me. " happy mother's day" I showed her the cake box. " but i'm not your real mother" she said. " you didn't birth me, but you did raise me" I told her. " i'll always be a wicthana no madder what" I hugged her. " i'm so happy to hear that, my darling child" she hugged me. My real mlm invited me in to sahre her cake with her.

I grabbed two plates down and some tea cups. My mom grabbed the milk and poured it into the tea cups. " i thought we were going to have tea" i said. " tea with cake? Never!" She gasped. We both started to laugh. " I can't believe you remembred that I even her milk and not tea with your cake for one mother's day" i smiled. " blossom, i'm a witch and if a witch makes a memory worth remebring she keeps it forever and rember it like yesterday" she smiled.

As we ate her cake and drank milk, i told her about my maigc practings. " how come I didn't see you here?" She laughed. " I think I leanred all of the maigc information I need from here" I told her. " so how's your cat? What's his name? His name is Rick, right?" She joked. " his name is brick and he actually isn't a cat. In fact, his a witch destroyer" I told her. " oh I knew that" she said. " how and when?" I asked, shocked. " when we first met. I always knew that boy was oodly protective of you. I also knew he protected you not out of love, but out of anthoer emotion" she explined.

" well at least I know now that he's lover material" I joked. " i wonder why he hasn't killed you out. I mean witch destoyers usually kill wicthes after a mouth passed since the destroyer laid eyes on the witch. He must be a real whimp if he didn't do his job" my mom laughed. " well, what did you expect for a boy who likes twlight and Romeo and Juliet?" I laughed. " how can he understand Romeo and Juliet?" My mom asked. " no idea" I answered.

Have we chatted until ten pm, i went back to my house. " about time you came back" i knew brick was sitting in the dark and on the couch. " good thing you don't have a cat to fed" he joked. " I did have one, but he died after I tried to make him stop liking boy cats" I pretended to be hurt. " stop thinking I like the same gender!" He truned on the light and shouted. " you don't? Then prove it" I smirked. " how?" He asked. " by telling me who has your heart by the time i get to three" i smriked. " blossom, that's really childish" he rolled his eyes.

" one" I got out my phone. " what are you doin with that?" He asked. " calling someone" i dialled Anderson's number. Truns out he gave me his number with the rose. It was attached to one of the rose's stem. " two" I said as I waited for him to pick up. " hey Anderson,  you know any male demons looking for a date with anyone?" I asked once he picked up. " come here, twisted witch!" Brick pulled me in for a forced kiss. I actdently pushed the speaker button as it fall out of my hands.

" myself is one of them" I heard Anderson say. " so why don't I pick you up at eight?".     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 822 47
"I died in my sleep. I'd lived a good life, despite my less-than-stellar upbringing, and my teenage years. Having an immortal Dark Lord after you bec...
197K 4.4K 41
When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the wrong person...I-I should go." ...will...
166K 5.1K 35
"You st-still mean everything to me, it's just n-not worth the f-fight anymore..." Blossom said tears rushing down her face, staring into bricks eyes...
1.7K 33 16
Brick jojo was pissed at Blossom. Like really really pissed after she ruined his favourite Jacket. So to get back at her (and for everything she's do...