severus snape imagines 🐍❤️

Από bibli0thecary

"will you ever fall in love with me?" "i can't even fall asleep." the stories will be reader insert. this b... Περισσότερα

• Two Days •
• Hurt My Lover •
• After Her •
• His Favourite Student •
• Jealous •
• Our Little Secret •
• Farewell Sorrows •
• Hold On •
• Dark Paradise •
• Ghost Of You •
• She Is A Malfoy •
• Don't You Dare •
• Homesick •
• Don't Give Up On Me •
• Don't Make Me Choose (1) •
• Don't Make Me Choose (2) •
• No One Else •
• His Little Muggle •
• Love Potion •
• Little Snape •
• Waiting For You •
• Safe and Sound •
• Yule Ball •
• Loving You Is A Gift 🎄 •
• Repulsive •
• Better Than Me •
• Fall Into The Dark Side •
• Teacher's Pet •
• New Year's Surprise •
• Phantom of His Heart •
• His Burden To Carry •
• Walk You Home •
• Betrayal •
• Crush •
• If The World Was Ending •
• Sneak Up •
• Best Friends •
• Carry Me •
• Everything I Need •
• Arranged Marriage •
• Afterglow •
• Sick Day •
• Gone But Not Forgotten •
• Hogsmeade for Two •
• Alone •
• No Way Out •
• Little Bird In His Cage •
• Cookies and Tea •
• Cookies and Tea (2) •
• Cookies and Tea (3) •
• Cookies and Tea (4) •
• Not Afraid Anymore •
• What If I Forget You? •
• Never Her •
• Exile •
• Promise •
• Disposable Love •
• Adore You •
• Petals •
• Lost and Found •
• His First Love •
• His First Love (2) •
• Take Me Home •
• Pretend •
• Enemy •
• Groceries •
• Blood Traitor •
• Blood Traitor (2) •
• To Love Again •
• Behind Closed Doors •
• Never Enough •
• In Love •
• She Is Magic •
• Souls •
• Reckless •
• Morning Lesson •
• Partners •
• Happier •
• Happier (2) •
• Forget •
• Try •
• Not That Bad •

• Anniversary •

8.5K 270 169
Από bibli0thecary

Severus woke up to the sound of the birds chirping on his window, something that he had grown accustomed to. His heart melted when his eyes landed on your sleeping figure, and he kissed your head, humming softly as your steady breathing comforted him. He brushed a few strands of your hair from your face, adoring you just like he always did, but that day it was much more special. 

He was not used to showing appreciation and affection towards someone, but since you came into his life, he was slowly changing to make sure that his wife got all the love you deserved. Surely, Severus Snape was not a hopeless romantic at heart, but he reminded himself to appreciate you and love you with all of his heart, not wanting you to feel like he was taking you for granted.

But he had to admit, you were the one who always managed to win his heart over and over again, with your words of affection and your sweet gestures that he could never compete with. You made every celebration worth celebrating, including his birthday, which he never cared much before he knew you. You made him see that he was loved, and you worked even harder to prove it to him during special days.

You were extremely thoughtful, and it was not just because he was your husband. You appreciated everyone else too, remembering the other teachers' birthdays, cheering them up when they started to feel as if no one could cherish them. Severus adored you, and he was glad to have such an angel in his life.

He wondered what you had planned for your first wedding anniversary with him.

Severus cracked a smile when you shifted in his arms, slowly waking up and noticing that he was staring at you. You could not help but chuckled, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

"I know I'm pretty but you need to stop staring."

You mumbled, earning a chuckle from your husband. Severus pulled you closer into his arms if that was possible, wanting to talk about your first anniversary but he did not get to as you got out of his grasp, yawning.

"Where are you going?"

You frowned at his question, and Severus waited for you to shower him with kisses or to tell him the plan for the day after both of you finished teaching all classes on that particular day.

"Have you forgotten that we have classes to teach, Professor Snape?"

You responded, grinning at him as you went to the bathroom. Severus watched as you walked into the bathroom, leaving him with his thoughts. It was bugging him that you did not mention anything about the anniversary, and for a moment, Severus wanted to ask you about it, but then it dawned upon him that perhaps you had forgotten about it.

Had you forgotten about your first wedding anniversary with him?

Severus shook his head, chasing the thought from his mind. It was not possible for you to forget something salient in your relationship, and it was so unlike you to do it. But when you started to dress up for the day, humming a song under your breath like it was just another regular day, without mentioning anything about the anniversary, Severus was a little bit hurt.

He tried his best to pretend as if everything was fine, but his mind was fogged with the thought of you forgetting such an important day, and his heart was troubled. He glanced at you as you talked to Minerva during breakfast, deep in the conversation but he did not even bother to discover about it, as he still wondered if you really forgot about the special day.

Severus arched his eyebrow as you put your hand on his arm, leaning against him as you laughed at something that Minerva said. His heart was swarmed in joy as he saw your smile reached your eyes, and he decided to put his worry about the anniversary aside, putting his hand on top of yours. You smiled at his gesture and he sighed, thinking there was no way you would have forgotten that day. 

The Potions Master's fear of you forgetting the day worsen when you bumped into him in the hallway, and you just waved at him with a smile on your face, not saying anything that could ease his heart.

Then he saw you talking to Flitwick about something, your overly sweet voice was fluttering his heart, but when Severus asked Flitwick about your conversation with him, the head of Ravenclaw house revealed that you did not mention anything about your wedding anniversary, much to your husband's dismay.

The day went on with Severus worrying about his wife forgetting the wedding anniversary. He was not big at being a romantic partner, but he had got you a gift, and he was planning to give it to you soon. Perhaps then he would know if you really had it out of your mind about the anniversary.

Severus taught his classes, taking points off his students, giving detentions to some others, but you were still running through his mind. He could not believe it had been a whole year he was married to such an amazing woman, and he was proud with the fact that he had you by his side.

He could not wait to be back in the comfort of his room, thus after his last class for the day, he immediately retreated to his room instead of going back to his office. But his heart was aching when you were not there, and suddenly his enthusiasm to give you his gift was starting to vanish.

Severus found himself sulking, staring into the distance as he sat on the couch alone, waiting for you to come back. He never knew you had such effect on him, but he realised it now, and he wanted your attention more than ever.

"Severus, here you are!"

He bit the inside of his cheeks to hold back a smile when he heard your angelic voice, and your footsteps coming closer towards him. He wanted to hug you tightly, telling you that he missed you but he was still confused about you forgetting the special day, and he was not going to give in.

"I was looking for you in your office."

You said, plopping down on the couch beside him, taking his hands in yours. Severus knew he was being overly dramatic about it, but he could not help it. He could be a little overly passionate and possessive when it came to you, and it really showed.

"Love, are you mad at me?"

You asked, tilting your head a bit as you looked at your grumpy husband. You knew what he was thinking about, and it kind of humoured you to see how he was sulking alone in your shared room. You wanted to apologise but you knew teasing him would be much more fun.

"Talk to me, love."

You tried to hide your smirk but you failed miserably as he squinted his eyes at you, clearly he was offended when he thought you had forgotten about the wedding anniversary.

"Is it about our first wedding anniversary?" 

You started, chewing on your bottom lip to stifle your laughter as Severus let out an exasperated sigh.

"Yes, today is our first wedding anniversary and you have forgotten about it."

He mumbled, avoiding your eyes. You could not believe your husband was behaving that way, but you were glad to know that he remembered. It must had been so offensive to him when you went on the whole day without saying anything to him.

"I didn't forget, love. How could I?"

His eyes grew wide at your words, but then he shook his head in disbelief, thinking that perhaps you were making up an excuse when you were forgetting about the day. You poked his nose playfully, grinning as you saw how pissed off he was.

"I was waiting for you in your office but you didn't come. I have a special dinner set up there, along with my gift for you." 

You explained, astonished as you saw his face turned from hurt to confused then his confusion disappeared into realisation, and he gave you a smile. You squealed internally, his smile was always the highlight of your day, happy to know that he was overjoyed with you.

"You remember.."

"Of course, I do! I was only teasing you. I wanted to see how you would react if you think I have forgotten."

Severus felt his blood rushed towards his face, and he realised how absurd he was behaving. You stood up from the couch, pulling him to follow you but he stopped you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I'm sorry for thinking that you forgot about our anniversary."

He apologised, and you could not help but smiled. He was so precious, and you would do anything in your power to protect this man. No matter how many times people tried to make you think that he did not deserve you, you never believed their words. You only believed in Severus, and you only loved him.

"I have a gift for you. It's not much, but I hope you're going to like it."

Excitement was sparkling in your eyes as he went to take his gift. You were almost bouncing on your feet, anticipating to see what your lovely husband has got for you, special for your first wedding anniversary.

You knew Severus was not used to celebrating things, but he loved to do it with you, and you learned it by now. He went from despising you for throwing a surprise birthday party for him, to sulking when he thought you had forgotten about the wedding anniversary. You had surely changed him a bit, and it was for the better.

You were shook from your train of thoughts when Severus walked into the room, a nervous smile was on his face as he had a box in his hand. He sat you on the bed, and he did the same next to you, still contemplating to give you his gift, afraid if it was not enough to bring a smile upon your face.

Recognising his doubts, you put your hand on his arm and gave him a warm smile.

"You are the greatest gift in my life, Severus."

You whispered lovingly, planting a kiss on his cheek. Severus smiled, his heart was full, knowing that you loved him more than anything else in the whole world.

"Happy anniversary, my love."

He said, pecking your lips softly. He handed you his gift, watching as you took the box in your hands. Your smile widen as your delicate fingers traced the black box, so elegant and reserved, with an emerald green silk ribbon around it. It resembled Severus so much, making you feel giddy inside to see what was put inside of the box.

You opened it, your smile never disappearing from your face. Curiosity was in your eyes as you saw a black hardcover book, and a gasp escaped your lips when you touched it, and there was some hidden words shone on the cover in a shimmering golden light, exposing it to only your eyes and your husband's. 

"Y/N Snape, My Greatest Love." 

You read the words out loud, glancing at your husband who was smiling at you. You felt warm and fuzzy inside, running your fingers on the book cover, loving how he referred you as his greatest love. 

"It is charmed so that only both of us can touch this book and read it."

He revealed, a sly smirk was dancing on his lips. You shook your head but unable to hide your smile.

"What happen if others touch this book?"

"They would burn their hands."

He answered casually, unbothered with the fact that it could harm others. You laughed and it was honey to his ears, knowing that you were over the moon, and he was able to make you feel appreciated.

Your eyes grew wide when you saw the first page of the book, there was a picture of you and him that was taken during your first date. You were the one who insist to take the picture with him, but Severus thought it was imprudent. Now as you looked back at the picture, you realised how far both of you had come together.

Still madly in love with each other.

"Aww look at us. So adorable."

You gushed, happy tears pricked in the corner of your eyes. You went on the next page and you just realised it was a journal. You recognised Severus' neat handwriting and it took your breath away when you noticed the day and date of the first journal entry, it was a day after your marriage.

Your eyes went through the fascinating pages, realising that your husband wrote about you every day since the day he married you, wanting to savour everything in the papers. Some pages would have your pictures, mostly he would take it when you were deep in thought and did not realise he was there with you.

"Severus..."

You whispered, but your eyes were still locked within the pages. His sweet words melted your heart, and you could not believe he was expressing his love for you in such a beautiful way. He wrote about you every day, for a year, and now you could see it unfolded before your eyes.

"I doubt that I will ever forget you, knowing that you are the love of my life. But perhaps when I will be old enough to forget things, I hope this book will remind me of how lovely you are, and you will be able to know how in love I am with you even when I am not capable to say it to you."

He said, and rosy blush spread across your cheeks, as tears started to roll down upon your cheeks. His words of love and affection were so genuine and true, and suddenly it was overwhelming you.

"Love, why are you crying?"

Severus instinctively pulled you into his lap, wiping your tears away. His worried gaze met your teary eyes and you shook your head, a smile was painted on your face.

"This is perfect, Severus. I love you so much!"

You hugged him tightly, and Severus smiled. He felt so loved and appreciated, and he never wanted it to stop. Tomorrow he would start writing a new journal, expressing his love for you in his writing, so that your journey with him would forever be there on the pages, only for you and him to discover.

"I'm starting to think my gift for you is nothing compared to this book, love."

You said, grinning at him. Severus pondered for awhile and pulled you closer by your waist, and your face flushed at his intense gaze on you.

"Do we still have to go to dinner?"

He raised his eyebrows suggestively, and you nodded, laughing as he rolled his eyes dramatically.

"I got help from our colleagues to prepare the special dinner, and Professor Sprout even decorated your office with magnificent flowers!" 

You told him, and Severus' eyebrows knitted together as he realised his office was now fulled with flowers. You smirked at his reaction, knowing that he would cringe when he saw his dark and mysterious workspace had flowers as decoration.

"The flowers will only be there for tonight, love. Don't worry." 

You calmed him down and he nodded, but he still could not imagine how odd his office would look like. You laughed as he rushed to his office, with you following him, his gift for you was still in your hands as you could not wait to read more about what he thought of you.

You would not just discover in the book about how highly he thought of you, and how deeply in love he was with you, but you were just about to read about the day when he stole your cookies and put the blame on Dumbledore, you believed him though.

-
i hope this one will make it up to you for those sad imagines. anyways, through my writing and all that you see;

can you guess my zodiac? 

25th February 2021

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

116K 4.3K 30
[Edited] "𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥." He hissed angrily at you, You smirked at him wickedly while leaning closer t...
494K 16.2K 33
"Would it be better if I didn't exist?" "Yes." Your soul was intertwined with his, but his heart belongs to another. [severus snape x reader] #1 h...
12.7K 206 6
A little collection of Snape one-shots I wrote. No longer active - moved to Tumblr! Warning: these one-shots are not yet rewritten! They're pretty ol...
30.4K 1.9K 69
Severus stood a few paces before her. His eyes were on the ruined cauldron. "Tell me," his voice shook, and tears formed in his eyes, "why do you wea...