Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

By Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2
Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.11
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1
Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2
Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri

1K 23 9
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-SHINOBU POV-

...I was just in community college until I came across with that buzz kill of a man I called my husband. It turns out he went to the expensive colleges in the area. My friends at that times thought he was dreamy and fond over the guy. The fact that I was the only girl to feel superior around his arms...

*She then hears door opening, soon to exit her room, seeing her son, Hayato Kawajiri, coming home from school*

Then we had a kid...

*Hayato somehow ignores his mom, like if he and her don't make eye contact somehow, as he just heads over to his room*

Shinobu: Oh come on Hayato, at least say hi to your mom.

Hayato: ....hey mom.

*Hayato didn't seem like he meant it...so he just enters his room...*

...it's not just my husband is not a person. Not even a heavy drinker, and he might not bring home a big paycheck, but the guy is a damn hard worker...even so, I fell into a marriage without knowing about love...

*Shinobu was in the living room, sitting in the couch as she then heard keys on the front door, meaning her husband, Kosaku Kawajiri, has come home from work*

Heh, he's finally home, all I ever here from him is "where's dinner?" "Make me a bathe" and "I'm going to bed" Geez what a boar...

*An so, Kosaku arrive in the living room*

Kosaku: I'm home.

*Kosaku then looks at the table and kitchen, expecting for dinner to be ready*

Kosaku: Where's dinner?

Shinobu: Eh? Oh hey you're finally home. I didn't hear you opening the door. Sorry I didn't make dinner, I was too busy to cook. But that on the counter of the kitchen will do. Your favorite as usual.

*Kosaku walks over to the kitchen to see what was under the tissue, and so it was a bowl of ramen, to make*

I bet he's pissed. Let's see if he's a man to do something about it. Oh who am I kidding. You're just gonna sit there, stuffing your face in silence, like you always do. Hehe...

-AUTHOR POV-

....but that was the opposite of what Shinobu expected him to do....Kosaku somehow took off his working suit as he then turn on the radio, grabs a frying pan, puts it on the stove, and somehow getting some ingredients on the fridge to start cooking as he then started cutting vegetables...Shinobu got her attention the fact she didn't expect him to cook, she doesn't even knew he can cook...Kosaku was still silent as he then started making scramble eggs as well..

Shinobu: H-Hey, what you doing over there?

He was still silent as he continues to cook....Minutes later, he was done cooking as he made not one, but two plates for him and Shinobu...Hmmmm. Well that's weird. Shinobu never mention us that her husband can cook and makes food for her...Kosaku places the food on the table and then pours wine for the two of them as well as Shinobu was really curious and confused the fact her husband, Kosaku, who never does things like this, but somehow this is the first time for Shinobu to witness Kosaku actually doing something...

Shinobu: I can't say, I never seen this side of you before, not even in my life. I mean since when you know your way around the kitchen? It's not kind work prank is it? Two plates? So I'm guessing one is mine? Hehe, you can't possibly think I'll eat something that you all together? That's insane.

After making dinner, Kosaku walks away to sit down on the couch, somehow grabs a clipper and started clipping his nails on his fingers....that's odd...and really fishy for some reason...

Shinobu: Seriously? You think it's the best time to cut your nails? And besides, didn't you cut them last night? They sure grow fast.

Shinobu sits down as she then grabs chopsticks and starts to dig in, as she took the first bite, she suddenly felt like the food Kosaku made was...really good...

Shinobu Mind: H-Holy shit! This is actually delicious!

Shinobu then started to enjoy eating the dinner Kosaku made....as for Kosaku himself, he finished clipping his nails...and somehow started to look around the house....that's really oddly sus about him...the fact Shinobu mention us about him that he never cooks, doesn't even contain his marriage right, come home from work, only expects for Shinobu to make dinner, take a bath and then sleep...but this time, he came home, made dinner for him and her, and somehow, he's clipping his nails the fact he did them last time....just what is going on with this Kosaku guy...

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was a Saturday with no work and school at all, Shinobu was suddenly looking for her cat, soon to here her cat crying out from the window of her room, stranded on the tree...

Shinobu: Kitty! How'd you get out of here?! Where you crying all night because you couldn't come in the house?! But I know who to blame!

Shinobu marches down towards the bathroom as she then starts to yell at Kosaku , the fact he's in a middle of a shower, naked...

Shinobu: Hey! We need to talk! You close that's iPod window near the tree didn't you?! How many times do I have to tell you to leave it open or kitty will-

Suddenly, Shinobu' scar started to get aggressive as he made eye contact with Kosaku for some reason, and wanted to get away from him...

Shinobu: Kitty! What's wrong sweetie!? Why are you getting so worked up!?!

Kosaku then turns off the shower water, turns around as he was done anyways, and shaving his hair from his side face as he then says to Shinobu...

Kosaku: It got aggressive cause of the water. Cats hate water. I guess there not a big fans about water. My apologies, I wasn't thinking in active carelessly. Sorry, it won't happen again.

Shinobu: O-Oh...th-thats okay...

Shinobu then let's her cat go as it then goes off to her bed for a nap...

Shinobu Mind: There's definitely something strange going on about him. Yesterday he starts cooking out do the blue, and now he's using an actual blade instead of his electric razor. Blades always give him razor burn.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang as she then goes downstairs and gets the door, knowing it was the landlord that came to pick up the rent...

Shinobu : Good afternoon sir-

Landlord: Listen you! You still haven't paid last months rent you cheapskate! And now you owe me for this month as well, now pay up!

Shinobu: W-Well-

Kosaku: Rent?

Kawajiri appeared fully dressed...

Shinobu: Yeah! You heard the man, go and get the money from the safe before he kicks us out of here.

Kosaku: ...R-Right...the safe...

Shinobu: Well get a move on! You're the one that knows the combination.

Kosaku: .....

Kosaku was somehow sweating a bit and don't seem to be like he wanted to go and get the money from the combination to get the money for the rent...so he then started walking towards the landlord.

Kosaku: Thank you for taking your time to drop by here. But I appear to run short on cash right about now. I'm sure you'll understand.

Landlord: Eh?? Hey! Quit screwing around! You got in over your head when you tried to rent my wonderful house! With your lousy income, you peon! You need to learn to live within your means!

.....suddenly, a stand appeared behind the landlord....and that stand...was Killer Queen!?!?!?? Where the helm did he came from!?! ...but before that, Killer Queen then destroyed a lock on the landlords bag, where he keeps the money, steals it and places it on Kosaku's pants!?!? The hell!?! Kosaku has a stand of Killer Queen too!?!

Shinobu: S-Sorry! You'll get your-

Kosaku: No. I think you misunderstood me earlier. I said I was short on cash, but I meant I only had a little over of 500,000 yen. I'll be able to pay for last months pay, this month, the next month and the previous months as well. Will this be enough?

Landlord: O-Oh! Why yes! That'll do nicely! Thanks so much! Have a good one! Until next time. Hehe.

The landlord leaves the house as Shinobu saw everything...besides seeing Killer Queen cause she's not a stand user...

Shinobu: H-Hey...I don't know how...but you somehow manage to steal that money from the landlord...there's no point of you trying to say you didn't. You stole it from his bag didn't you?! *If anyone else was in this situation, it be horrifying that their partner will do such a thing...but his gusto, the way he stole that money and lie about it so calmly and easy...I've been with him for so many years. But he has never made me feel like this before...I-It's exhilarating~I-It's like I'm falling. In live with him...for the first time~

Awwwww. For the first time, Shinobu is starting to like the side of Kosaku, and I'm glad that We-NOW HOLD ON A DAMN SEC!!!! CHOTTO MATTE!!!! Back what was I saying about Killer Queen out of nowhere appearing near the landlord, and especially Kosaku ...so this is what we know, Kosaku never cooks, but he somehow cooked yesterday for the first time out of the blue, and today, he used an actual blade instead of a razor, clipping his nails, knowing damn well he did them two days ago, but still clip them yesterday, and somehow, Killer Queen appeared out of nowhere and knowing Kosaku knew about it as well, and use Killer Queen to steal the landlords money to pay their rent with their own "money"....and on top of that, his voice sounds really familiar....so familiar his voice sounds so exactly like...Kira Yoshikage!?! WAIT!!! So Kawajiri...is none other...than Kira Yoshikage!?!? So Kira now has the face and fingerprints of Kosaku Kawajiri!?!!!?

-END OF CHAPTER 49-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 758 20
You are a 16 year old first year at Rakuzan highschool. You have the ability to see spirits. You were made fun of at school because of this ability b...
1.3K 160 20
☆ . okoshi ─ the heir to a limitless fortune goes on a vacation to morioh to find their true love. seems easy enough; only, if that they're unabl...
90.7K 4K 30
[ Josuke Higashikata x Female Reader ] 16-year old (y/n) Kawajiri has her life turned upside down when she gets struck by a golden arrow. ❝ Fate has...
2.2K 125 77
[Has a TVtropes Page] - Musutafu, the place where it all began. The place where the greatest hero in all of Japan was born, and where his backstory t...