Just another book of bnha one...

By LevvinaLily

I'm bored. When I'm bored I write. You decide whether or not it's good, I'm literally doing this for my own e... More

Info ✨
Cheated~ Dabi x reader πŸ’”
Cheated|Alt ending ~ Dabi x Reader πŸ’”
Petty Bastard ~ Bakugou x Reader πŸ’›
Late ~ Drunk Hawks x reader πŸ’•
Fight ~ Bakugou x Reader ❓
Hawks x Depressed Reader πŸ–€
Wakey, wakey ~ Tamaki x Reader πŸ’›
Deal ~ Bakugou x Reader β“πŸ’•
Big softie~ Bakugou x Reader πŸ’•
Mineta ~ LemonπŸ’›
Hell to pay ~ Tipsy Dabi x ReaderπŸ’•
All Mine~ Yandere Hawks x ReaderπŸ™‚
???~ Shinso x Reader ❓
πŸ™‚Beautiful Nightmare~ Hawks x Yandere Reader
❓HAPPY NEW YEARSπŸ₯³πŸ’œ
Trypanophobia ~ Denki x Reader πŸ’•β“
β€’ Jealous~ Bakugou x reader Pt.1 πŸ’•
β€’ Jealous~ Bakugou x Reader Pt.2 πŸ’•
πŸ–€The woes of a depressed teenagerπŸ–€
Thank you~ Todoroki x Reader πŸ’›πŸ’”
πŸ’›Bakugou x Reader x Kirishima: ..so much fun..
Attention ~ Denki x reader πŸ’•

πŸ’•Cheated|Alt ending Pt.2 ~ Dabi x Keigo x Reader

3.1K 75 36
By LevvinaLily

@reganlolsjdjhdhd suggested I make a part two...you ask and you shall receive😼✨

~ Levvina💕

TOUYA'S POV:

"......."

*BEEEEEP*

[the number you have called has not been recognised.]

*sigh*

I fell back against my bed, casting my phone aside as the back of my head hit the pillow.

"The fuck did you expect to happen?" A hazy voice echoed through my ears

"Not now Toga"

I lifted my arm and moved it to rest on top of my eyes, trying my absolute best to ignore her as she mocked me.

"Hey, I'm just joking~"

"Go. Away."

"But as your friend-"

"We aren't friends"

"-it's my job to tell you that you're wasting your time"

"....."

"You completely destroyed her trust in you like, obliterated it. What makes you think she'd wanna be on the phone to ya?"

"I told you to leave" I growled.

"Okay, okay. Don't listen to me. Later friendddd~"

I let out another sigh, turning to lay on my side as she left.

'Destroyed her trust....don't you think I fucking know that..'

YOUR POV:

It'd been five months since your asshole of an ex cheated on you.

At first you felt as any normal person would: hurt, betrayed, broken, lacking in self esteem...and honestly? Absolutely nothing had changed.

Touya had been such a big part of your life ever since the two of you were small children. He'd always been there, you always had him with you. It was scary how much of a toll his exclusion from your life was having on your mental health.

For the couple weeks after you walked in on him, you spent your days in a trance-like state, completely dissociated from everyone and everything around you.

Of course you still had to work, but your co-workers could tell easily that something was wrong, your once cheerful and optimistic personality had declined, taking a full 180 into quiet pessimism.

Even Trevor had stopped his advances with you, worried that his actions would make you act even less like yourself than you already were.

You never left your house if not to go to work. You switched the locks on your door and had to change your mobile number because Touya's persistent ass kept on trying to get in contact with you. Once you'd block one number, he'd call with another begging you to meet with him and apologising.

Each time you'd hear his voice it drove you deeper into heart break, so you figured you'd stop answering unknown numbers all together. Each time you saw one it set off your anxiety.

A couple of months in and your sadness turned into rage, you spent hours being disgusted in the man you once called your boyfriend. Sickened that you didn't beat his ass as well as the bitch he was fucking.

Eventually this rage calmed and you returned to how you felt at stage 1.

Your out of work friends became worried for you, one of which being almost, maybe even more relentless then your ex?! And his name was...

"Keigo. Why are you here?" You groaned, not opening your front door fully in fear that he would see the state both you and your apartment was in.

"Relax kid, I bring food and movie ideas" he smiled, stepping forward as if to let himself into the house.

"Please go away, I'm not in the mood to hang out"

"No can do songbird~" he hummed, demolishing your efforts to keep him out, sliding the door open so casually that it was as if you weren't there trying to push it shut.

Once he entered you could see the cheerful look in his eyes soften to one of concerned pity.

"God you're depressed" he chuckled dryly

"Really? I didn't notice" you replied with blunt sarcasm.

You followed the winged man as he walked further into your home, a couple of feathers detaching from his back and moving to collect fallen items on the floor, cast away clothes and just overall rubbish.

"(Y/N) be honest with me for a sec would ya?"

"Okay"

"When's the last time you had a nice long bath? Or just like washed yourself in general?"

"...the last time I was bothered"

"...super depressed.." he muttered to himself, tapping the bottom of his chin with his index finger. "Okay, here's what's gonna happen"

"Are you leaving?" You asked hopefully

"No. You are gonna go and wait patiently in the bathroom, run yourself a bath and take care of yourself. Leave the rest to me alright kid?"

"I don't have a choice in this do I?"

"You do not have a choice." He beamed, shoving you across the hall to enter your bathroom.

Once you were in there you sat on the toilet seat, watching lifelessly as the man rummaged through your cabinets.

"What are you loo-"

"AHA!" He shouted, pulling out a bottle of scented bath soak, some bubble bath fluid and Radox bath salts.

"..."

You continued to stare at him emotionlessly as he ran the hot water, pouring the three products into the bath looking like Professor Utonium from the power puff girls intro.

"This should fix you up a bit" he smiled, putting the containers back where they belonged before turning to you.

"...I guess..."

"Hmmm" he cocked his brow giving you a once over.

"What?"

His expression stayed the same as he stepped closer to you, lifting his hands to the extremely messy bun sitting atop your head and taking it down.

"God damn remind me to never get my heart broken" he whispered under his breath, feathers shivering dramatically

"You're really not helping" you growled, brow ticking in frustration.

"Neither is this bun culture you've adopted."

"...you know what. I don't like your attitude" you snapped at him

"Oh?" He smirked, picking up the brush from the side of the sink "it's not my fault you've let yourself get into this state"

"You know what? Give me that! I'll do it myself!...stupid fucking chicken.." you grumbled, snatching it off him and motioning to comb through your tangled locks.

As you ran through your hair you glanced up to see him smiling down at you smugly.

"What?" You hissed

"You're starting to sound like your old self again. Good for you" he gleamed

"....whatever..."

After your bath was run, he took your phone, connected it to a speaker, put on a Lofi playlist and left the room.

*a video at the top of you wanna vibe*

You locked the door, stripping yourself of your clothes before crawling into the tub.

"That man can be annoying.." you mumbled to yourself, sinking into your bath water "..but damn can he set a chill vibe.."

If you were to be completely honest you hadn't felt this at peace with yourself since before the break up. It was as if you could feel your stress seeping out of your body, being carried away by the warm steam from your bath.

It was odd but seeing him try so hard to cheer you up made you feel less alone. You knew he was a very busy guy, number 2 hero and double agent with ties to both sides...him taking time to check on you...it was nice.

You ended up spending just over an hour in the bath, relaxing in the embrace of the water that enveloped you.

Once you were ready to get out you ran lukewarm water from the shower head attached to the tub and rinsed your body.

Stepping out of it, you wrapped your hair up in a towel and proceeded to do the same with your body.

Upon exiting your bathroom you noticed that your apartment was infinitely cleaner than it had been a few hours before hand.

You walked into your room to find a cozy set of pyjamas laid out on the bed for you as well as a new packet of fluffy socks.

A small smile played at your lips as you looked down at them.

'So fucking extra ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)'

You took out your body lotion and proceeded to moisturise your skin, pulling on a fresh pair of underwear and the pyjamas afterwards.

You left you bedroom feeling like a completely different woman. You weren't happy per say, but you felt clean. Less of a thing that just happened to be existing and more of a person.

As you entered your living room the enticing scent of Chinese takeout flooded your nostrils.

"About time kid, I thought I was gonna have to go collect you or something" he sighed as you moved to sit beside him.

"Keigo you didn't have to clean my entire house for me, I would'v-"

"Thank you Keigo~. Why, your welcome (Y/N) my dear friend" he interrupted you, glancing over to you with an expectant look in his eyes.

"...thank you..."

The two of you..well Keigo, decided to put on Chicken Little and you dug into your food as you watched it.

KEIGO'S POV:

I knew she was gonna be in a bad place right now but god I did not expect this.

I've known (Y/N) for a while, we met because of my dealings with Dabi and honestly she's become someone I'd consider important, even patched me up a few times after some fights.

She was usually so upbeat and sassy it's so strange seeing her like this. No wonder she'd been MIA for so long if this is how she's been feeling...I wish I came here sooner.

Looking down I could see she looked better than when I first got here but...

"You okay?"

"...I-..." she cut herself off "..you didn't have to do this Keigo...but thank you.." she spoke quietly, refusing to look in my direction as her eyes glossed over.

I let out a deep breath

"Jheeze. What would you do without me kid" I smiled, pulling her into my side as I curved my wing around her back.

"..." she didn't speak after that, she just sat there, face hidden in my chest.

"You know, if you want to it's alright to-"

But she was already crying.

"It's alright..let it all out kid" I spoke softly, stroking up and down her back as her body vibrated against me. "...let it all out"

'Yeah...I'm definitely glad I came today...'

-

-

-

-

A couple hours later I was getting ready to leave.

"And make sure you keep it tidy alright Kid!"

"I know, I know, don't worry. God what are you ? My dad?" she huffed, handing me my coat as I neared the door.

"I'm gonna come check on you whenever I'm free so imma hold you to that songbird~"

"Jesus would you quit with the corney nicknames already? Don't you have a job? You know, evil to conquer or some shit?" She smirked subtly as she opened the front door.

"I'll see you later" I smiled, pulling her in for a hug.

"Later chicken head"

"Hey!" I pulled back with a fake angry expression "only I get to make up the nicknames got it?!"

She laughed quietly as I ruffled the top of her hair.

Waving goodbye, I stepped outside. A spring in my steps as I recalled her expression after I left.

'At least she can still smile ^ω^'

It was a relatively peaceful night and the streets were pretty much empty so I decided to walk rather than fly.

As I continued down the pavement I saw a familiar face and...let's just say my mood turned very sour.

"What are you doing here?" He spoke wearing a look of sheer perplexion.

"Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing?"

"..."

"Look Dabi, you need to leave her alone. She's not in a good place right now and you consistently popping back into her life is not helping her."

"Tch. You don't know what the hell you're talking about" he snarled, moving to walk past me.

I outstretched my wing to block his path.

"Dude. I know we're not exactly friends but (Y/N) and I are and as her friend I can't let you go that way."

"you think you can stop me?" He laughed, leaning his face forward to antagonise me.

"I said nothing about me doing shit" I sighed, the expression on my face remaining neutral. "But I bet your dad could...Touya"

Just then the smirk he once wore faded and was replaced by a stern frown.

"She told you?"

"No" I smiled leaning forward with my hand rested on his shoulder "you forget I'm very good at my job. Now if you want to stay Dabi..I suggest you heed my warning and. Stay.  The fuck. Away"

He stepped away and turned to face the other direction.

'Thank god he's leaving. I'm tired as shit, fighting him would've been way too much effort ('∀`*)'

"...how bad?"

"Huh?"

"You said she was in a bad place, how bad?"

"Very"

"...fine. I'll stay away but...watch over her. If anything happens to her I'll kill you"

"What? You think I was gonna leave her alone? What type of hero would I be if I did that?" I cocked my brow.

"Just..as long as she's happy okay? Make sure she's happy"

And with that he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 590 18
"When you grow older, you will add more onto this list" Ever since you were a kid, you have been writing a list about your dream boyfriend. You just...
1.1K 125 34
β€’= Sway with me =β€’ (Not the best quality work but the storyline's good.) Fluff-y Kuroo. Female bi!reader. Angst. Slowish burn. CW: self deprecation...
2.9K 145 33
β”Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β—Œβ”€β”€β—Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β” πΏπ“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ‘œπ“Œπ“ƒ π‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Έπ‘œπ‘œπ“ π‘”π“‡π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‹π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰ π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‹...
871K 28.8K 45
[COMPLETED] After adding Kaminari Denki on Snapchat due to a PMOYS (put me on your story), [F/N] accidently sent him a picture of herself to him tha...