Forbidden Love || Anakin x Re...

By xskywalkr

Y/n Amidala was only known as Padme's little sister until she met Anakin Skywalker. Her whole life was change... More

Chapter 1: First Sight
Chapter 2: Anakin
Chapter 3: Coruscant
Chapter 4: Promise
Chapter 5: We Meet Again
Chapter 6: Plans
Chapter 7: The Assassin
Chapter 8: The Chase
Chapter 9: Drowning
Chapter 10: Palpatine
Chapter 11: Flustered
Chapter 12: Dreams
Chapter 13: War Talk
Chapter 14: Cambylictus
Chapter 15: First Kiss
Chapter 16: The Meadow
Chapter 17: Dinner
Chapter 18: Blind
Chapter 19: Forbidden Love
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: Tatooine
Chapter 22: Where?
Chapter 23: The Dark Side
Chapter 24: Desire
Chapter 25: Strict Orders
Chapter 26: Dooku
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Aggressive Negotiations
Chapter 29: Count
Chapter 30: Together
Chapter 31: New Toy
Chapter 32: Trench
Chapter 33: Victory
Chapter 34: Spy
Chapter 35: Caught
Chapter 36: Rescue
Chapter 37: Ahsoka and Zander
Chapter 38: Padawan
Chapter 39: The Hutts
Chapter 40: Play Time
Chapter 41: Baby Hutt
Chapter 42: Protection
Chapter 43: Panic
Chapter 44: The Sand of Tatooine
Chapter 45: Two Suns
Chapter 46: Find Me
Chapter 47: Unravel Me
Chapter 48: A Few Things
Chapter 49: Back to Naboo
Chapter 50: Peppi
Chapter 52: Across the Stars
Chapter 53: A Thousand Moons
Chapter 54: See You Again
Chapter 55: Dark Deeds
Chapter 56: Crystal Fire
Chapter 57: Bounty
Chapter 58: Holocron
Chapter 59: Tension
Chapter 60: Strong Desires
Chapter 61: In the Dark
Chapter 62: Agony
Chapter 63: Clovis
Chapter 64: Reunion
Chapter 65: To Love
Chapter 66: Forever
Chapter 67: Obi-Wan's Lover
Chapter 68: The Order
Chapter 69: Ahsoka's Dreams
Chapter 70: Aurra
Chapter 71: Lust
Chapter 72: Bathroom Party
Chapter 73: Bonteris
Chapter 74: Daughter
Chapter 75: In the Shadows
Chapter 76: Chosen One
Chapter 77: Dazed
Chapter 78: A Secret Revealed
Chapter 79: Zygerrian Scums
Chapter 80: The Queen and Her Servant
Chapter 81: Saving the Togruta's
Chapter 82: Lost Master
Chapter 83: Alive
Chapter 84: Festival of Light
Chapter 85: Count
Chapter 86: A New Hope
Chapter 87: Saving the ones we love
Chapter 88: Too Late
Chapter 89: A New Role
Chapter 90: A New Beginning
Chapter 91: Jackar
Chapter 92: Investigation
Chapter 93: Ahsoka
Chapter 94: Republic Hunt Down
Chapter 95: Another Plan
Chapter 96: Lost and Found
Chapter 97: Awaiting
Chapter 98: The Truth
Chapter 99: You Again?
Chapter 100: In Agreement
Chapter 101: Very Bad Plans
Chapter 102: On the Run
Chapter 103: Conflicted
Chapter 104: Anger
Chapter 105: Serpent's Skin
Chapter 106: Betrayal
Chapter 107: Goodbye
Chapter 108: Failure
Chapter 109: Grievous
Chapter 110: Unveiled
Chapter 111: Only Nightmares
Chapter 112: Guidance by Two
Chapter 113: The Council's Asking
Chapter 114: Young Padawan
Chapter 115: Caught
Chapter 116: Search Your Feelings
Chapter 117: Alone
Chapter 118: A Request

Chapter 51: A Tap Into Darkness

3.3K 100 13
By xskywalkr

My eyes slowly opened as I regained consciousness. My mind felt exhausted and zapped out of existence. My vision was foggy, but I knew I wasn't in the right place. I laid on the cold stone ground, groaning as the pain from my body started to surface.

I felt alone.

My hands were tightly wrapped around stun cuffs, making it impossible to use the force. I scanned the room carefully, trying to single out any way I could escape. Though it was pointless, the room was pitch dark with a red tint from the hanging lights.

I laid on the ground silently until I heard the sound of a loud creaking door open. I tried the best I could to see in a room that was pitch dark. However, only their shadows were what I could make out.

The sound of heavy boots approached my body.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked, groaning in the process while my lungs seem to be giving out.

"Wonderful specimens." The man commented. He took the sides of my cheeks, squishing them harshly.

"What's a life form like you doing in a swamp-like this?"

His voice whispered into my ear. I felt myself grow impatient by the minute. How can a Jedi be captured, I thought to myself.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I snapped. The man growled as he let the sides of my cheeks go pushing my head back onto the ground.

I groaned, holding my own body up with my elbow as I stared back into the direction of the man. "Thanks to the support of my compassionate friends in the Separatist alliance, I am creating life." The man held his hands up in the air, delighted.

"What kind of life could a man like you create." I scoffed, forcing out a humorous laugh.

"Glad you asked. A demonstration is in order. Allow me to present..." The man flicked the light on, showing his actual appearance. He was tall, skinny, and bald. He wore spectacles that were small for his head.

The room was rather large, and in the corner were shelves filled with a blue liquid.

"The return of the infamous blue shadow virus." The man giggled as he took a vial holding it up towards the light.

"Blue shadow virus? I thought that deadly disease was extinct." My vision was more apparent than ever. My eyes flickered around the room as I noticed other droids were guarding the door. But in the corner of the room laid Jar Jar, in cuffs lying asleep.

My gasp made the man giggle; he placed the vial in my view, insisting I set my eyes back on him again.

"Yes, it was wiped from the galaxy generations ago, but I have given it life once again. Unfortunately, the blue shadow virus in its natural form thrives only in water, until I improve upon the weakness." The man psychotically danced around, inching his way towards the stairs in the middle of the room.

He placed the vial on a thin stand. His eyes diverted into mine, grinning evil before turning his back.

He then made his way over to a lever pulling it instantly, making flashing bullets of lightning appear. I closed my eyes, hoping this would all be a nightmare, but even when I did, I could still see the lightning flashes everywhere.

His vicious laugh was engraved into my head, spinning in circles hoping this would all end.

"Your eyes do not deceive you. I have perfected an airborne strain of the blue shadow virus." The man held his eyes locked into mine. I felt my body become overwhelmed as I finally sat upright. The door loudly creaked again, and came in was a small droid. It was about the size of R2, but this droid had legs and arms and even two ears.

"This is the last of the bombs, Doctor." the tiny droid held a circular bomb, inching it slowly to his Master. The man took the object angrily from the droid, making it leap backward, frighten. Poor droid, even he deserved better.

"I'm well aware that this is the last of them. You'd think I'd lose count?" The Doctor shouted. The droid held his ears tightly.

"The virus in its gaseous forms, combined with these bombs, will release the blue shadow virus back into the galaxy, more potent than ever before."

His eyes widened as he inserted the vial into the circular bomb. He was indeed insane, he held a bomb that could kill thousands, and he was completely fine with it.

"Are you insane? It's a deadly disease! No life-forms are immune to it. That's why it was eradicated." I snapped. My fists clutched themselves as I forcibly tried unlocking them. A painful sting came from within them, shocking my whole back throwing me to the back wall.

"Take this away." The man laughed once more. He gave the bomb back to the small droid, being more delicate with it than ever.

"Take her away too, oh and that thing over there." The man added.

Two large droids grabbed the sides of the arms, pinching them in the process. My head hung low, defeated as they dragged my body across the stone ground.

I forcibly tried to hold my head up, but a stinging sensation would form on the back of my neck, making it impossible. I grunted as more and more zaps would come from the other two droids located behind me.

Jar Jar and I were placed in a large room, cuffed to a large metal pool. By now, Binks was awake and confused. He was terrified, and there was nothing I could do but hope Anakin or Master Kenobi would find us soon.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We waited what seemed hours; by now, it would be nightfall.

My wrist has bruised from the tight grip of the cuffs. My head leaned on the metal pole as I watched the Doctor and his droids began to prepare and formulate their plan.

"Is we gonna be okay?" Jar Jar whispered. His voice laced with curiosity and sadness. "I don't know, Jar," I said, sighing as I placed my head back onto the pole.

However, in a matter of seconds, the lab started an emergency breakdown.

"We have a breech!" The Doctor yelled. He slammed his fists against the steel table, making the objects on the top bounce.

"All droids to hatch number one!" He ordered. He lifted a large glass helmet in his arms. He turned around, his eyes staring coldly into mine. "Friends of yours, I assume. They arrived quicker than I would've thought."

He placed the glass over his head, securing it in place. I closed my eyes, focusing on the force wishing that somehow the binds would magically break. They never did.

Instead, a saber stabbed the front of the window door. My eyes snapped open; I faced the boy I loved. A smile automatically formed on my lips as I watched him slice the door.

"I would run if I were you; he doesn't like when people kidnap the things he loves." I teased, smirking in the process.

The Doctor leaped backward from his terminal. He was taken back by how fast Anakin carved his way into the lab.

"Y/n!" Anakin yelled as his eyes laid on mine. His brows furrowed, hinting at a bit of relief and sadness. His eyes glazed over my entire body, looking at the cuff tightly wrapped around my wrist. Or even the dark circles that had formed underneath my eyelids from the stress and pain I had received.

"Take another step, and your friends die!" The Doctor yelled. He pulled another lever in one swift motion. My eyes darted back to Anakin's before the sizzling of the electric bolts hit my body.

I yelled as the pain reached into my veins. My back arched automatically as memories flashed into my head. Memories of my past nightmares. The ones I used to have in my sleep that would haunt me late at night.

The pain continued for another minute when it finally stopped. My eyes began to swell with tears from exhaustion. I didn't dare face Ani; I knew his face would be filled with rage just like it once was when Dooku had me locked up.

"I realize I won't be able to hold you, Jedi, for long. That is why I'm giving you a choice." The Doctor placed the vial in a triangular suitcase. His boots loudly walked across the floor, echoing the room.

"Fine with me, as long as one the option is killing you!" Ani yelled. My head hung down low, avoiding any eye contact that would make Anakin angrier.

"How about you capture me or save your friends?" The Doctor yelled as he quickly pulled the lever once more as he ran out of the lab carrying the gaseous vial.

My body felt the same pain it did moments ago. More and more images wandered into my head. Pictures I had no recollection of—images of a hot place filled with lava. Still, images of Kenobi plastered inside my mind. His face filled with distress as he cried out my name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4K 24
"The marks people leave are too often scars." - Lyra Escara had fulfilled her father's dream of becoming a Padawan learner at a very young age; as a...
96.9K 1.7K 34
Hera Dameron, younger sister of Poe Dameron. Hera spends her time fixing ships, pretending to fly with her brother and father. Growing up, her only d...
129K 2.6K 26
The way he looked at her was like he was peering into her soul. He tried to get a sense for who this girl was. He tiled his head to the side soon beg...
7.8K 34 14
This is a story about Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala if Anakin never became the greatest Sith Lord and Padme never passed in child birth. Anakin...