SHINee/EXO - My Perfect Bad B...

By taesbae16

Jeopardy strikes when a hood facades to be a Mr.Perfect geek. More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Meeting Mr.Perfect
Chapter 2: New Friend.
Chapter 3 : Love at first sight
Chapter 4 :True colors revealing....
Chapter 5: BAD BOY MODE: ON
Chapter 6: Must Prove
Chapter 7: "Tae And Min Forever"?
8. MY VIRGIN LIPS!!!!!!!!!
9: Fell for him again?!
10: Choi Minho
11: Kicked out!
12: The Past
13: The Pervert + New home
14: Second kiss
16. Tomboy' s love
17.Silently falling in love with him.
18. His weird Birthday Wish o.O
19. Hold me in the rain
20. The Confession.
21. First love
22. Taemin! Don't ignore me! Please!
23. The Hungry Wolf
24. The Perverted Guy and The Innocent girl + Side Story!
25. The New Badass
26. The Horrible Prom Pairings.
27. My Special Prom Night with him..but the reason is...
28.The Unexpected Farewell
29. Kai in my life
30. Kai assaulted me?!
31. Feelings
32. Hate you Pervert!
33. One Step Closer...
34. Last Conversation
35. Date....?
36. Favorite Mistake
37. It's been a year..without you
38. Restrained desires Part.1
39.Restrained desires Part 2
40. Back to you
41. The Unanticipated Encounter
42. Break-up?
43. Love you enough to leave you
44. Not yours anymore
45. A.....W-WHAT?!!!
46. The Finale

15. Protect me!

2.1K 85 31
By taesbae16

"This place is definitely haunted!!!! I should've guessed it when that idiot said the rent was just 100 bucks! Imagine, a flat in the heart of the city and so spacious costs just 100 bucks! Who on Earth would've left it vacant! This apartment is haunted and that's why no one is coming forth to stay here and that's the reason the Flat rent is so cheap! Why didn't I think of this?! And I believed in that stupid idiotic Perverted Taemin and never asked anyone's opinion about moving to this apartment nor enquired about this place" I said to myself sitting in a corner with my knees close to my chest, totally frightened. I feel so scared. This place is haunted. I feel sleepy yet scared to move.

I built up some courage and slowly stood up to reach my phone. I don't know where i kept it. I gulped my saliva. The lights are turned off and i can barely see anything. I searched also for the light switch but before i could reach for the switch, i spotted my phone. Good thing i had a florescent green phone cover which glows at night.

I took my phone in my hand and searched for the light switch. Each and every step felt like climbing a mountain because of my fear. BOOM! Suddenly i heard a very loud noise which made me almost scream. And the loud noise was constantly repeating. It was a thunderstorm. Moreover i have Astraphobia (fear of thunder and lightning) from my childhood. I sat in the place where I was standing. I don't know what to do.

The teddy bear which my brother gave me before I'm moving here, is lost when i was shifting things from that apartment to this. He knew about my fear of thunder and hence he gave me a gigantic teddy bear to hug whenever there is thunder or lightning. He told me that the teddy gives you the feeling of the person whom you want to be near to, whenever i feel lonely or scared.

I crawled to the dining hall and sat under the dining table. There were lightnings along with thunderstorms and I could see it clearly from the windows. It has always been my worst nightmares. I feel really scared now. Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. I shut my ears tight when ever I hear the sound.

The thunder sound gradually increased accompanied by lightning and heavy rain. And that's it! I can't control my tears. I started to cry due to fear. Tears rolled down my cheeks. The sound kept on increasing. I sobbed loudly and closed my eyes and ears shut whenever I hear the sound. I reached for my phone and searched for Amber's number. I quickly dialled.

"Y-Y-Yobosaeyo! A - Amber?" I asked sobbing and closing my eyes.

"Haneul?! Are you alright? Why are you crying???" I heard a man's voice.

"H-h-hello?" I said because I can't hear him properly.

"Haneul? I'm not Amber. I'm Minho! What happened!!!! " He asked and I could sense his fear.

"M-M-Minho, I.. t-t-thunder.. Help me! pl-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed real loud when i heard the loudest thunder. I accidentally dropped the phone.

"HANEUL!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?! ANSWER ME! ARE YOU SAFE!" Minho yelled. Tears continued to fall from my eyes and I cried loudly. My head is now spinning badly. I don't want to be alone. I feel like fainting. My eyes are blur now. Minutes passed......I heard someone calling my name.

"H-Haneul?!"I saw a figure of a man. The voice was like it came from inside a cave. The figure ran towards me and held me from falling down. It shook me and repeatedly called out my name. The voice sounded familiar. All I could say was "T-Taemin!" and I blacked out.

MINHO'S POV

I heard her screaming loudly in the phone. I asked her where she was and if she alright. But I never got a reply. Haneul is in danger. I'm panicked.

I rushed my way out of my home and ran towards the car.

"Take me to the Grey Apartments!! QUICK!" I hurried the driver.

I prayed God that nothing bad should happen to her. Eventhough he drives fast, I still hurried him. Due to the heavy rains, the roads were clogged and there was huge traffic. I waited for 5 minutes but the car never moved an inch. Without waiting any second I opened the door and started to run.

"Mr. Minho!Please don't go!!" I heard the driver shouting. But I never cared. The rain was so heavy that i could barely see my way. I'm fully wet now and I'm shivering because of the cold weather. But that doesn't stop me. I never cared about myself and my only thought was about Haneul. She was crying on the phone. I have to protect her. I ran and ran in the heavy rain. By the time I reached her apartment there were many bruises on my body. I cared least about it. I ran up the stairs and opened the door.

"HANEUL!" I screamed but I never got a reply.

I searched the hall and she wasn't there. But I could hear her sobbing sound. I moved in the direction, and the sound was from the dining room. I searched the entire dining room but she wasn't there. But the sound still comes from the dining room. My head is now bursting.

I kneeled down in frustration and accidently saw her sitting under the dining table. I breathed heavily.

"Haneul?!" I said and ran towards her. She was sobbing. She seemed miserable and was about to pass out. I went and hugged her and prevented her from falling. Her eyes are swollen because of crying. My heart pained to see her like that. "Haneul! What happened! Haneul? Haneul?" I shook her to keep her awake.

"T-Taemin!" She called out and fainted. Her words stabbed my heart. Why would she call out Taemin, when I'm the one who is beside her? Seconds later, Taemin entered the house. He was shocked by the sight in front of him.

"Haneul? HANEUL!!!! Minho! What happened to her? Why is she like this?!" He shouted while taking Haneul from my arms.

"She called me while I was in my home and was screaming for help. I rushed here as soon as she cut the call" I said. He saw the bruises on my body and understood that i rushed here.

"Thank you so much Minho for helping her" he said while holding her in his arms. I didn't do any help to deserve a Thanks. I remained silent.

He lifted her in a bridal style and walked to her bedroom. He slowly laid her down in the bed and covered her with a blanket. He sat on the chair beside her while patting her head and gently stroking her hair.

It pained for me to see that sight. I can't bear to see it. I made my way out of the apartment and walked in the heavy rain. I don't know where I'm heading to.

I have always loved her. Right from day one when she dashed me accidentally. When i went to the supermarket, I helped someone and it turned out to be her. I was overwhelmed. We spoke for awhile and I couldn't concentrate on her words, as I was busy admiring her.

The way she flips her hair, the way she smiles, the way she blinks her eyes.. She is something beyond beauty... I'M IN LOVE WITH HER..........
The first time i saw her in the classroom, she was trying to hide away from me. I couldn't help but admire her. And the happiness followed by the most painful moment, when Taemin told me that he likes Haneul.. What should I do? It felt like I've been stabbed by thousand knives. I'm helpless. Taemin is my beloved friend and he hasn't experienced love ever and this is his First love. I shouldn't be selfish to grab her from him! But I still like her...no...love her..

I walked in the rain with a heavy heart and teary eyes. I don't know where I'm heading. I don't bother about it.

"Master Choi! Where were you?" The driver followed me with an umbrella.

"Leave me alone!!!!!!!" I shouted at him and he was taken aback by my action cause I rarely get angry. Time passed......

My foot became sore and I found myself outside my home.

HANEUL POV

I felt my body weak. I can't move. I'm covered by a blanket now and I'm sleeping on my bed. I remember I blacked out but who took me to the bed? I slowly opened my eyes. It's still dark.

I tried to get up but when I again heard the sound of thunder I laid back . Seems like it didn't stop yet. But it is comparatively quite than those previous sounds. The fear hasn't left me still. I felt the need to be protected, hugged and taken care of. When i thought of the word protected, i didn't think about my family but why did I think of him? Why do I feel the need to feel his warmth now?

My whole body is numb except for my right hand. It's really warm. Why is it so? I turned around. He was holding my hand tight and sleeping in the chair. Probably Hallucination right? Just then I thought about him and he is now beside me. Illusions look exactly the same. The thunderstorms died for awhile. I took that as an opportunity and made a closer look at him.

I kept on staring at him. I tried to take my eyes away but I couldn't. He was like a.... drug? Addiction? I don't know how to explain it. He was sleeping with his head down and his hands tangled with mine and he placed our hands near his chest.

Is he real? I could feel his heartbeat. BOOM!!! I heard the thunder again. I closed my eyes again and gripped his hands tighter. The thunder continued. Tears again started to roll down my cheeks. It's so painful. I'm scared to death.

"Haneul? You woke up?" I heard him asking.

My fear tripled. Why is he here?! When did he come?! It's definitely not Hallucination. I can feel him! Or is it a ghost?

I breathed heavily and loudly. My body is frozen.

"T-T Taemin?" I asked for confirmation.

"W-what happened?! Why are you breathing heav- ARE YOU CRYING?!" He asked surprised.

"It's Taemin. It's Taemin only. Dont feel scared" I said and tried to calm myself.

He smiled.

He stood up from the armchair and got on my bed. He covered himself inside my blanket. He gently pulled me near him and wrapped his hands around me, hugging me tightly. Very tightly that i couldn't breath. I burried my head in his chest. He ran his one hand through my hair, gently stroking it while kissing my head. The thunder echoed again and I hugged him back tighter. He placed his thumb on my cheeks and wiped my tears away. I felt...protected.

"Until you're beside me, I won't let anything happen to you. Now, sleep tight. I will protect you always and forever" He whispered in my ears.

That's what I wanted to hear. It's enough. Those words are enough for me to calm down from frightening. I nodded my head and stopped crying.

I didn't feel embarrassed by my position. I know he is a Perverted creature but definitely not at this moment. Definitely not. His only thought now is to take care of me. Nothing other than that. I can assure you that. I had the best sleep of my life that day. My head buried in his chest, inhaling his scent, his hands protective around me, his breathing sound...I can't even hear the sound of thunder now, even though it is still rumbling loudly. His heart beat sounded like a lullaby and i slept peacefully in his arms. Thank you Taemin... Thank you for this warmth. You are coming close to my heart.

I woke up in the morning. I adjusted my eyes to the glowing sun. The weather is fine now. I'm still wearing my clothes and that proves that he didn't cross his limits (you know what i meant). I spent the night with him. Eventhough nothing happened, it still pricked my heart that i spent a night with a guy.I don't have the courage to see him. My face is now heating up because I'm now recollecting yesterday's events.......

We were so close. Sooooooooooo close. We shared the same room, same bed and same blanket and i slept on his arms, burying my head in his chest!. He hugged me tightly and i replicated the same!. He now knows my weaker side too. He's definitely going to tease me! But then reality hit me. I'm still hugging something. It's soft, nice, smooth.....fluffy?! As far as I know, Taemin is not fluffy!

I turned towards it and it was MY TEDDY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was i dreaming about Taemin?! No. No. No. No. He was there!!!!! He was definitely there! My father's words! The teddy gives you the feeling of the person whom you want to be near to, whenever you feel lonely or scared.

Well, I'm not in a kindergarten to still believe it. I got up from my bed and ran towards the hall, dining, kitchen, balcony everywhere.. but he wasn't there! Did he leave already?! Or am I again hallucinating?

FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>>>>

I was walking in the school corridor. The first floor. It's now renovated. I passed by the room where the most shocking / surprising... nah... shocking thing happened. The kiss. Without knowing, i found myself touching my lips. That was the first time I've ever kissed someone. Taemin is not a bad kisser too. Infact, he was too good.. His lips ar- WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?!
"Don't think about him!"I slapped myself again for the 123rd time . He is absent today. Minho is absent too. Why do I feel unhappy without him? Have I fallen in love? No. Not with that pervert! My mouth says "No" but my heart tells that it's a lie.

I continued to walk. I spotted Amber. She has lost her cheer for the past few days.She was sitting on the stairs. I went and sat beside her.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi, Haneul" she said.

"Why are you looking so dull nowadays?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Me?! No way! I'm normal!" She said and smiled. I know it's a fake smile.

"Come on Amber! I know about you! Tell me the truth!" I demanded.

"Hey! Nothing! I'm just-" she was cut off when I glared at her.

"Fine! I'm not normal! I accept!" She finally confessed. "I'm in a deep thought.. I need time to....think" she added looking at her fingers.

"Think about what?" I asked her.

"Don't question me! Tell me what's happening to you first? Even you act weird nowadays!" She said and looked away.

We both remained silent for a minute.

"I think I've fallen in love" we both said simultaneously and sighed.

Amber has fallen in love?!!!!!! With whom?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : I'll post the Valentine's special later. Thanks for answering my questions and for the comments. Thank you everyone! Thank you silent readers! Love you! And the same goes again:

Vote

Comment

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...