π‘ˆπ‘“π‘Žπ‘Žπ‘›-𝑒-π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘Ÿ

By mylastnameissikander

Ufaan-e-Suroor; Height of felicity Bunch of romantic short stories filled with love, passion, and possessiven... More

𝑼𝒇𝒂𝒂𝒏-𝒆-𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒓
Content
Iqraar | Ψ§Ω‚Ψ±Ψ§Ψ±
Qurbat | Ω‚Ψ±Ψ¨Ψͺ
1| Qurbat
2| Qurbat
3| Qurbat
4| Qurbat
5| Qurbat
6| Qurbat
7| Qurbat
8| Qurbat
9| Qurbat
11| Qurbat
Naintara | Ω†ΫŒΩ†ΩΉΨ§Ψ±Ψ§
1| Naintara
2| Naintara
3| Naintara
4| Naintara
5| Naintara
6| Naintara
7| Naintara
8| Naintara
9| Naintara
10| Naintara
11| Naintara
Vasl | ΩˆΨ³Ω„
1| Vasl
2| Vasl
3| Vasl
4| Vasl
5| Vasl
6| Vasl
7| Vasl
8| Vasl
9| Vasl
10| Vasl
11| Vasl
Dilkash | Ψ―Ω„Ϊ©Ψ§Ψ΄
1| Dilkash
2| Dilkash
3| Dilkash
4| Dilkash
5| Dilkash
6| Dilkash
7| Dilkash
8| Dilkash
Aghyaar | اغیار
1| Aghyaar
2| Aghyaar
3| Aghyaar
4| Aghyaar
5| Aghyaar
6| Aghyaar
7| Aghyaar
8| Aghyaar
Raabta| Ψ±Ψ§Ψ¨Ψ·Ψ§
1| Raabta
2| Raabta
3| Raabta
4| Raabta
5| Raabta

10| Qurbat

22.3K 1.1K 497
By mylastnameissikander

Aisa kyun hota hai
Tere jaane ke baad
Lagta hai haathon mein
Reh gaye tere haath

Tu shaamil hai mere
Hansne mein, rone mein
Hai kya koyi kami
Mere paagal hone mein

Mainu ishq tera le dooba
Haan ishq tera le dooba

***

Epilogue

***

6 months later

"White lilies yaha nahi rakhna. Lawn mai decorate karna hai. Aur har jagah fresh flower use karna hai. Lounge area marigold flower se decorate karna. Jaldi kare. Pura din nahi hai hamare paas," Anabia instructed the maid while wiping the sweat on her forehead.

(Don't put white lilies here. Decorate it in the lawn area. And use only fresh flowers. And use the marigold flower in the lounge area. Do it fast. I don't have all day)

It was Anam engagement. The haveli was decorated very well. Anabia was taking care of the whole decoration.

Anabia went to the kitchen and gulp down the glass of chilled water to calm herself down. They were many maids working in the kitchen area.

"Kheer mai dry fruits acche se daal dijiye. Taste accha aayega. Refreshments ready karde. Guests ka aana jaana lage rahega aaj se," Anabia instructed the chef while steering the boiling milk.

(Put enough dry fruits in the rice pudding. It will taste good. Get refreshments ready. Guest will be coming from today)

The chef nodded her head while Anabia left the kitchen. She saw Abaan flopped on the couch while watching some gaming videos.

"Abaan aapko zara bhi ehsaas nahi hai. Kuch dinon mai aapki bahen ki engagement hai aur aap aaram kar rahe hai. Airport jaiye aur guest ko receive kariye," Anabia said with a disappointment.

(Abaan, you don't know anything. Your sister's engagement is some days and you are taking a rest. Go to the airport and receive the guest)

"Shahzain Bhai ko bolo airport chale jaye. Mai subah hi railway station se guest ko receive karke aaya hu," Abaan said with a groan.

(Tell shahzain Bhai to go to the airport. I went to the railway station in the morning)

"Hamare shahzain subah se engagement ki tayyari kar rahe hai. Aap kuch nahi bol sakte unhe," Anabia defends her husband while crossing her arms on her chest.

(My husband is busy since morning. You can't tell him anything)

Abaan glared at her while Anabia mimicked his action. She relieved a sigh when he left for the airport.

Anabia went to her TayAmmi room when she saw Anam sitting there.

"Aao Anabia. Idhar baitho. Jewelry pasand kar rahe the. Tum bhi apne liye kuch pasand karlo," Her TayAmmi said in a sweet tone to which Anabia nodded her head.

(Come Anabia. Sit here. We are finalizing the jewelry. You can also have anything you want)

"TayAmmi, Anam ki engagement hai. Ham kya karenge jewelry pasand karke," Anabia said in a hesitant tone.

(It's Anam engagement. What I will do with the jewelry)

"Tum iss ghar ki badi bahu ho. Pura haq banta hai tumhara. Aur yahi tou jewelry pahenne ki umar hai," Her TayAmmi said caressing her head.

(You are our daughter in law. You have a right on it. It's the age to wear such jewelry)

Anabia gaze fell on Anam who was looking nervous. She understood that she is nervous about the whole engagement thing.

Anabia gaze went to the choker necklace which was embedded with pearls and has a  delicate kundan work in the middle. It was very attractive and beautiful.

"Hame itna heavy jewelry nahi pasand hai," Anam said scrunching her nose.

(I don't like such heavy jewelry)

It was jewelry from her in-laws.

"Anabia, tumhi isse samajhao. Hamaari baat maanne ke liye tayyar hi nahi hai," Her TayAmmi said with a sigh and left the room.

(Anabia, try to make her understand. She's not ready to listen to me)

Anabia turned towards her and look at her with worried eyes.

"Aapko bhi pata ke hame nahi pasand itne heavy necklace," Anam said with a groan while scrunching her nose at the design.

(You also know that I don't like heavy necklaces)

"Anam, ham samajh rahe hai aapko. Aapke sasural walo ne bohot pyaar aur ehteram se bheja hai. Aap agar engagement mai ye necklace nahi pahenengi tou unhe bohot bura lagega. Kabhi dusro ke liye efforts lene mai koi burai nahi hai," Anabia tried to explain to her.

(Anam, I know what you are trying to say. Your in-laws have to send it with so much love and respect. If you won't wear this on your engagement, they will be disappointed.  It's not bad to make efforts for someone else sometimes)

Anam nodded her head with hesitation.

"Aap itni khamosh kyu hai? Kuch baat hai tou aap hamse share kar sakti hai," Anabia said in a reassuring tone.

(Why are you so silent. If there's anything. You can share it with me)

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai. Bas ham bohot nervous hai. Faiz has a very intimidating personality. Hame dar hai ke wo strict aur rude na ho," Anam said biting her lips.

(It's not anything serious. I am just nervous. I am just worried that what if he will be rude or strict)

"Faiz bohot acche hai. Wo aap bhi jaanti hai. Aur aap nervous na ho. Koi bhi apni wife se strict aur rude nahi reh sakta. Shahzain bhi pehle aise hi the. Par shadi ke baad sab change ho jaate hai," Anabia said as a smile played across her lips.

(Faiz is a good person. You also know that. And don't be nervous. No one can be strict and rude to their wife. Shahzain was like this earlier. But he changed after the wedding)

"Accha aap jewelry pasand karle, ham thodi der mai aate hai," Anabia said and left the room.

(You can finalize the jewelry, I am coming in a few minutes)

Anabia went to the lounge area to check the decoration when she felt a hand on her wrist. She collided into a hard chest when her eyes bored into a pair of eyes which was looking at her a desire.

Shahzain took her to the corner and pinned her to the wall.

"Shahzain.." Anabia said with a sigh.

"I missed you," Shahzain kissing her forehead.

"Shahzain koi aa jayega. Please jaaye yaha se," Anabia said licking her lips.

(Shahzain, someone will come. Please go away from here)

"Mai tumhara boyfriend nahi hu. Shouhar hu mai tumhara. Koi dekh bhi le tou kya farak padta hai," Shahzain said with a scoff.

(I am not your boyfriend. I am your husband. It doesn't make difference if someone will see us)

"Farak padta hai shahzain. Ghar mai itne saare mehmaan hai. Aur waise bhi hame bohot kaam hai. Jaane de hame," Anabia said averting her gaze away.

(It make difference, shahzain. There are so many guests. And I have so many things to take care of. Let me go)

Shahzain pulled by her waist while looking at her with a smirk.

"Tum pehle meri biwi ho phir iss ghar ki bahu ho. Mera zyada haq banta hai tum par," Shahzain whispered in his deep voice.

(You are my wife first. I have more right on you)

"Pehli baat tou ham iss ghar ki bahu nahu beti hai," Anabia said putting her hand on the waist.

(First of all, I am the daughter of this house)

Shahzain controls the urge to argue back and he let go of her.

"Shouhar ko itna tadpaana acchi baat nahi hai," Shahzain said making Anabia chuckle.

(It's not good to make your husband so restless)

Anabia pecked his cheeks and moved away from there as soon as she can.

***

It was almost midnight when Anabia entered the room. They were an uncomfortable silence prevailing around.

Shahzain was working on his laptop ignoring Anabia. She bites her lips as she knows what's coming next.

Anabia stands in front of the mirror while removing her earring. She was glancing at her husband from the mirror.

Anabia let out a sigh when she realizes he was ignoring her. Her gaze fell on the shelf. There were a card and a red rose. Curiosity peeked inside her and she decided to check it.

Her eyes widened as she realizes that it was their anniversary today. Anabia smacked her forehead and let out a groan.

Anabia sat on the edge of the bed while moving her fingers slowly towards him.

"Shahzain hame sahi mai yaad nahi aaya aaj. Aapko bhi pata hai ke ham kitna busy the" Anabia said with a pout.

(Shahzain, I seriously forgot it. I was so busy with preparation)

"Bia, tumne pehli baar nahi bhula hai. Tumhe driver ka bhi birthday yaad hai par hamari anniversary nahi," Shahzain said in a disappointed tone.

(Bia, It's not the first time you forgot. You even remember the driver birthdays but not our anniversary)

Anabia bit her lips in embarrassment.

"Tou phir ham kya kare?" Anabia said with a sigh.

(What should I do now)

"Wo bhi mai tumhe batau?" Shahzain said raising his eyebrows.

(Should I also tell you that)

Anabia leaned closer and rested her head on his chest.

"Anniversary is not a big deal. Aapke saath har ek lamha khaas hai. Itna khaas hai ke hame hamare nikah ke din ko yaad hi nahi karna padta. Aap hame itna khush rakhte hai ke hame waqt hi nahi milta hamare maazi ke haseen lamho ko yaad karne ka. Aapke saath bitaaya hua har ek pal hamare liye bohot ahem aur khaas hai. Aapko pata hona chahiye ke ham aapse bohot mohabbat karte hai," Anabia said in a low voice making Shahzain heart skips a beat.

(Every moment spend with you is special to me. It's so special that I don't need to remember our marriage day. You keep me so happy that I don't get time to think about our past beautiful memories. The time spent with you is very precious fit me. You should know that I love you a lot)

Shahzain caressed her cheeks and placed a light kiss on her forehead.

Shahzain thought that she was immature, but she is more mature than anyone he ever met. She knows when to act maturely and went to have all fun in your life.

"Tum jaan ho meri," Shahzain said looking at her with a genuine smile. A coat of blush appeared on her cheeks due to his words.

(You are my life)

***

"Kya hua Anabia? Aapki tabiyat bohot kharaab lag rahi hai?" Her TayAmmi asked as she saw Anabia in the room.

(What happened Anabia? Your health doesn't seem good)

"Bohot vomit ho rahi hai aur sar mai dard ho raha hai," Anabia said on the verge of crying.

(I am having a vomiting problem and a headache)

"Mera baccha. Mai bhi doctor ko bula deti hu. Tum shahzain ko call kardo," Her TayAmmi said in a worried tone.

(My child. Let me call the doctor. You can also call shahzain)

"Shahzain bohot busy hai. Bohot pareshan ho jayenge wo. Unhe mat bataiye. Ham theek ho jayenge," Anabia said massaging her forehead.

(Shahzain must be busy. He will be worried. Don't tell him. I will be fine)

"Theek hai. Ham Anam yaha bhejte hai," Her TayAmmi said and left the room.

(Ok, I will tell Anam to come here)

After half an hour, a doctor came and did her check-up. She asked some questions to Anabia and she truthfully answers.

"Are you both sexually active?" The doctor asked making Anabia embarrassed.

Anabia nodded her head with hesitation while averting her gaze away from the family member who was looking at her with concern.

The doctor told Anabia to take some tests.

"Congratulations, you are 2 weeks pregnant," The doctor said making her eyes widen.

Anabia bites her inner cheeks to control the tears which were building inside her eyes.

Few tears fell on her cheeks. At this moment, she was missing her mother terribly. If she would have been here, she would be proud of her.

Anabia promised herself that day that she will be the best mother to her child. She caresses her belly when more tears fell on her cheeks.

"Anabia, I am so proud of you. Ham dadi banne wale hai," Her TayAmmi said kissing her forehead.

(I am going to become a grandmother)

"I can't believe it. Ham fuppi banne wale hai," Anam screamed in excitement.

(I am going to be an aunt)

"Ham shahzain ko ghar bula dete hai," Anabia said and dialed his number.

(I will tell shahzain to come home as soon as possible)

***

"Anabia, tum theek hona?" Shahzain asked Anabia as he entered the room. She just smiled and locked the door of the room.

(Are you alright)

Shahzain sat on the bed and raked his fingers through his hair.

Anabia leaned closer and sat on his lap. She put his finger on his mouth before he could utter a word.

"Aap abbu banne wale hai. I am pregnant," Anabia whispered in his ears while walking her arms around his neck.

(You are going to be a father)

His body stiffened and he was speechless.

Shahzain looked into his eyes searching the truth. He thought that she is pranking her but the sincerity in her eyes speaks the opposite.

"Kaise," Shahzain utter a word as he was still surprised.

(How)

"Wo tou aapko bohot acche se pata hai," Anabia said mischievously narrowing her eyes.

(You know it very well)

Shahzain wrapped his arms around her and hide his face in the crook of her neck.

"Thank you so much, Bia. Tumhari wajah se mai aaj kitna khush hu," Shahzain said with moisture in his eyes.

(You are the reason I am so happy in my life)

Anabia nodded her head while tears were dropping from her eyes.

"I am going to spoil them. We are going to be the best parents. InshaAllah," Shahzain in an excited tone to which Anabia smiled.

The couple spends their whole night thinking about the future while anyone can hear their giggles and laughter. Their happiness knew no bound.

***

8 months later

"Shahzain, aap office jaiye. Hame accha nahi lag raha hai," Anabia said in a frustrated tone.

"Nahi Bia. Tumhari due date nazdik hai. Mai tumhe chod kar kahi nahi jaa raha," Shahzain in an adamant tone making Anabia groan.

Anabia stomps her foot angrily while crossing her arms over her chest.

It was her ninth month of pregnancy and she was very tired. Everything irritates her especially shahzain presence.

Anabia was still the most beautiful in his eyes. Her cheeks become more chubby and red. There was a pregnancy glow on her face.

Anabia wears her slippers when Shahzain stopped her.

"Ab kya hai shahzain? Ham room ke bahar bhi nahi nikal sakte. Hame bohot bhook lagi hai," Anabia said with a frustrated sigh.

"Bia, meri jaan," Shahzain said coming towards her when Anabia stopped her.

"Hamse dur rahiye. Hamara naam bhi mat lijiye. Sab aapki wajah se hua hai," Anabia said on the verge of crying.

"Ham tou niche jaa kar rahenge. Dekhte hai kiske baap ki himmat hoti hai hame rokne ki," Anabia said angrily.

"Bia, tum thak jaogi. Mai tumhare liye khana leke aata hu," Shahzain offered to which she smiled.

"Sahi keh rahe hai aap. Aap khana le ke aajaye. Hame waise bhi mann nahi ho raha hai change karne ka," Anabia said while she realized that she is wearing shorts and one of his shirts.

"Kya khaogi?" Shahzain asked with a smile.

"Butter chicken, butter naan aur mango lassi," Anabia said licking her lips as her stomach growled.

"Anabia, bohot heavy ho jayega. Kuch light khaa lo," Shahzain said to which Anabia glare.

"Hame yahi khana hai," She said in an adamant tone making him groan.

Shahzain let out a defeated sigh and went to the kitchen.

After an hour, shahzain arrived in the room with the tray of food.

His eyes widened when he saw Anabia licking the Nutella.

"Aap itni der laga rahe the" Anabia said with a pout making a smile appeared on his face.

Anabia started digging on the food and let out a burp when her appetite was full.

"Thank you so much for bearing with me," Anabia said looking at him with a grateful smile while he squeezed her hand.

Anabia felt something on her leg and a sharp pain erupted.

"Shahzain, I think my water broke," Anabia screamed making him panic.

***

Lucky are those parents whose first child is the daughter.

And the same happened with Anabia.

Anabia gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She was so beautiful with chubby cheeks and big doe eyes. She resembles Anabia more but she inherits shahzain eyes.

Everyone was so happy. Everyone met her and blessed her with a love.

As shahzain entered the hospital room, everyone left to give the couple privacy.

Shahzain sat on the bed and looked at the two most important girls in his life. He kissed Anabia forehead lightly and took the baby girl in his arms.

Shahzain hands were shivering as he holds his baby girl for the first time. Anabia was crying out of happiness.

Shahzain kissed the forehead of the baby while his heart was bursting with happiness.

"Zubia," Shahzain uttered looking at his beautiful daughter.

"It means a gift by Allah. I want to name my beautiful baby Zubia," Shahzain said in a hoarse voice.

"Bohot pyaara naam hai," Anabia said holding his arms.

(It's a beautiful name)

Shahzain put Zubia in the crib and turned his attention to Anabia. He caressed her cheeks while looking at her adorable smile.

"I love you, Bia. I am in love with you. I don't even know when I fall in love with you," Shahzain making Anabia heart skip a beat.

It was the first time he confessed to her.

"Tumse mohabbat ho gai hai. You made me believe in love," Shahzain said cupping her cheeks.

(I love you)

Anabia didn't realize when he placed his lips on her while kissing her passion and love as the promise binding between them. He put his forehead on her while they both were panting heavily.

"I love you so much," Shahzain said in a low audible making a crimson color appeared on Anabia cheeks.

That day, he promised himself that he won't let this precious woman ever go away from his life.

At the end of the day, Anabia will always be a naive, not so innocent wife to shahzain.

***

The End

***

Phew, the story is completed.

How was the story? I want genuine feedback from each one of you. All are free to comment on their opinion. It will help me in writing further stories?

Do you all like the character?

Don't remove the book from the library because I am gonna add more short stories.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

-Faraal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 13.3K 51
Book 1 of compilation of short Muslim love stories. Some serious and some funny stories. Short stories: 1~ || Taqdeer - Destiny || (completed) 2~ |...
106K 3.1K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. β€’π™πˆπŒπ€πŒ~πŠπ€π’π‡πˆπ’π‡ #...
44.9K 1.7K 24
Cluster of short stories filled with love β€’ Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja ~ Cousin marriage | Arranged marriage | Angst | Mature | HEA β€’ Benaam Rishta Wi...
33K 1.3K 16
This book is a collection of short love stories. Highest rank- #5 in #shortstorycollection on 1st May'21 Are you a sucker for short romantic love sto...